CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Final Review:

First of all, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log these products. This was my first sponsored log and I am extremely grateful to them for giving me the chance.

Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate Raspberry Lemonade- Hands down one of the best preworkouts I have used. It has a place in my top 3 pwo's. My receptors were pretty fried by the time I started this log and was having no luck with pwo's. I used two scoops of Speed Xtreme and had more than enough energy for my workouts and for a good 3-4 hours afterwards. I never crashed when coming off the energy rush. I'd get the b.a. tingles anywhere between 10-20 minutes after taking it. It never let me down during the log. The taste with 2 scoops mixed with 10oz of water was great. From the first scoop all the way to now, the taste did not disappoint, nor did the effects. It also mixes extremely easily. As soon as you drop the powder in the water, it starts to dissolve. Great product.
    Energy - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Mixability - 10/10

intraTest Xtreme Sucka Punch - The flavor on this is amazing! I was always ready for my next dose because it truly tastes like Kool-Aid. The dosing protocol for this log was two scoops during workouts and two scoops before bed. My recovery time from workouts was amazing. I could leave the gym barely able to move, yet wake up the next day feeling like a million bucks. Mixability on this was also great. As with any BCAA you're going to have those white particles that don't dissolve. Another great product.
    Taste - 10/10
    Mixability - 9/10 (Nothing against the product, all BCAAs score less than 10 from me here)
    Recovery - 10/10

Speed Xtreme/intraTest Xtreme stack - These products work very well in a stack. With the DAA in both products, I'm sure my test levels increased. During the last week of the stack, I did notice that I had developed some bumps on my face. I do attribute this to increased test levels, as I have never been one to have acne.

In conclusion, either of these products (or a combination of both) would be a great addition to anyone's supplement stash. Both of these products will have a place on my supplement shelf. Once again, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition. This was a great stack to run and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity and the products.

Tomorrow I will get my final measurements and max out again and will update.
    Nice review !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Just wanted to chime I'n myself and say thank you for giving us a shot Patrick!
    Agreed Big thanks man

Hey man, thanks for the opportunity. I am sold on Lecheek Nutrition after using these products and can't wait to try the HyperT2 when it comes in. I'm giving out the samples of Speed Extreme at the gym and hopefully I'll get some feedback this week from those who have tried it and hopefully some new customers for the company.
    And yet another big thank you.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright, finally was able to get my new measurements and max weights. Of course, supplements aren't the only factor in changes but they do assist, so, here's the comparison:
    Beginning measurements: New Measurements:
    Chest - 44" Chest: 44
    Arms - 15" Arms: 15.50
    Thighs - 24" Thighs: 24.50
    Calves - 16" Calves: 16.25
    Forearms - 12.5" Forearms: 12.75
    Shoulders - 49" Shoulders: 50
    Waist - 38" Waist: 36

Beginning Max: New Max:
    Bench: 185lbs Bench: 215
    Squat: 405 Squat: 425
    Shrug: 485 Shrug: 495
    Deadlift: 365 Deadlift: 415

Had some nice changes in some areas, I know more changes will come in time with more hard work. I'm definitely happy that my deadlift max went up 50 lbs, I attribute some of that to the fact I was being rushed on the beginning max day.
    So, there it is in black and white. One last HUGE thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for this opportunity. It was fun, the products were amazing and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright, finally was able to get my new measurements and max weights. Of course, supplements aren't the only factor in changes but they do assist, so, here's the comparison:
    Beginning measurements: New Measurements:
    Chest - 44" Chest: 44
    Arms - 15" Arms: 15.50
    Thighs - 24" Thighs: 24.50
    Calves - 16" Calves: 16.25
    Forearms - 12.5" Forearms: 12.75
    Shoulders - 49" Shoulders: 50
    Waist - 38" Waist: 36

Beginning Max: New Max:
    Bench: 185lbs Bench: 215
    Squat: 405 Squat: 425
    Shrug: 485 Shrug: 495
    Deadlift: 365 Deadlift: 415

Had some nice changes in some areas, I know more changes will come in time with more hard work. I'm definitely happy that my deadlift max went up 50 lbs, I attribute some of that to the fact I was being rushed on the beginning max day.
    So, there it is in black and white. One last HUGE thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for this opportunity. It was fun, the products were amazing and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks again Capt.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to log Melt Xtreme fat burner by Lecheek Nutrition
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:13 PM