S.N.S Agmatine Sponsored bottle review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S.N.S was nice enough to send me a bottle. I've tried agmatine before and used the Primaforce brand and never got much from it besides lower fasting blood glucose levels. Today I tried the S.N.S brand and took 4 caps pre-workout an empty stomach. Still didn't get any kind of pump. However it seemed to make me really relaxed. My workout was ok but I was so relaxed I had to push myself to continue. Usually I am really strict about watching the clock between sets so my rest time is only so long. Today though it was as if I really didn't care. Don't get me wrong, I felt great. Was in a great mood, but it was detrimental because it was like I didn't try as hard. Mr. Cooper is helping me out through PM and says next time to try just 2 caps pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed. So I will take 2 tonight before bed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope coop helps ya get the pumps!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post. I have only tried the Primaforce and get great results. After this is done, I am going to try SNS to compare, so I'll be keeping tabs on this. One of my favorite things about agmatine is the feeling of well being, so your comment about relaxation is interesting to me. I think I would like it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could my Tiredness have been related the the Ancient Minerals Magnesium oil I applied the night before?. Also for full disclosure I am taking Genomyx Protocol Preworkout also which has 250mg agamatine per serving. I take about 1.5 servings of that. Also take 2 scoops of Omega Sports Flashover. Also 5 caps of AppNut Drive, 4 caps of NRC Cabergolean. Intra workout I use Bulk Modern Bcca 18 grams mixed with 2 heaping scoops or NRC Ergo Blitz. Plus I take my Androhard LV pre-workout. So there ya go full disclosure on all supplements I take pre workout.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could my Tiredness have been related the the Ancient Minerals Magnesium oil I applied the night before?. Also for full disclosure I am taking Genomyx Protocol Preworkout also which has 250mg agamatine per serving. I take about 1.5 servings of that. Also take 2 scoops of Omega Sports Flashover. Also 5 caps of AppNut Drive, 4 caps of NRC Cabergolean. Intra workout I use Bulk Modern Bcca 18 grams mixed with 2 heaping scoops or NRC Ergo Blitz. Plus I take my Androhard LV pre-workout. So there ya go full disclosure on all supplements I take pre workout.
Quite a few variables to work through here. Magnesium should be no issue.

I think the tiredness was due to hypoglycemia. You are on a very low carb diet, and since this was taken on an empty stomach WITH an extra ~375mg agmatine from protocol, you're looking at some serious glucose disposal effects.

In addition, I'd be worried about blood pressure with the amount of vasodilators you are taking. Icariin, forskolin, norvaline, citrulline malate, and now agmatine.

My advice would be two-fold: lower the SNS agmatine dose to as low as 250-500mg preworkout (if you are taking 375mg agmatine from protocol). Save the other 500mg for the pre-bed phase. I know you did it tonight so I look forward to your thoughts, particularly whether you experienced deeper sleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few variables to work through here. Magnesium should be no issue.

I think the tiredness was due to hypoglycemia. You are on a very low carb diet, and since this was taken on an empty stomach WITH an extra ~375mg agmatine from protocol, you're looking at some serious glucose disposal effects.

In addition, I'd be worried about blood pressure with the amount of vasodilators you are taking. Icariin, forskolin, norvaline, citrulline malate, and now agmatine.

My advice would be two-fold: lower the SNS agmatine dose to as low as 250-500mg preworkout (if you are taking 375mg agmatine from protocol). Save the other 500mg for the pre-bed phase. I know you did it tonight so I look forward to your thoughts, particularly whether you experienced deeper sleep.

No cit malate in any of those products unless I missed something. I didn't take the agmatine last night before bed because like you said I'm already taking a lot of vasodilators and I had already taken 4 caps earlier in the day. Plus I take trazadone for sleep so I'm not sure taking agmatine with it would be such a great idea. I don't know, maybe I would be fine but I'm just trying to be safe. Today though I took only 2 caps pre-workout and didn't have that tired feeling I had last time. I skipped the Omega sports flash over and in place used a sample of Leecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme. It was ok but made me feel anxious for the first 20 minutes after consuming it. Otherwise it was a very subtle energy. I did get some pumps but only on certain exercises. I believe it was because I had little rest time between sets and not really dependent on any supplement I took. Wrist curls and Calf raises are the exercises where I noticed it. Protocol will be finished up within the next 1.5 weeks by my estimation.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No cit malate in any of those products unless I missed something. I didn't take the agmatine last night before bed because like you said I'm already taking a lot of vasodilators and I had already taken 4 caps earlier in the day. Plus I take trazadone for sleep so I'm not sure taking agmatine with it would be such a great idea. I don't know, maybe I would be fine but I'm just trying to be safe. Today though I took only 2 caps pre-workout and didn't have that tired feeling I had last time. I skipped the Omega sports flash over and in place used a sample of Leecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme. It was ok but made me feel anxious for the first 20 minutes after consuming it. Otherwise it was a very subtle energy. I did get some pumps but only on certain exercises. I believe it was because I had little rest time between sets and not really dependent on any supplement I took. Wrist curls and Calf raises are the exercises where I noticed it. Protocol will be finished up within the next 1.5 weeks by my estimation.
I believe ergoblitz has the citrulline.

Speed Xtreme is pretty stim-heavy haha. Thanks for the continuous feedback on agmatine; do you ever have a carbup or just keep your carbs <30 year-round?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In, started my agmatine this morning....I took 500 Yesterday, then 500 before bed last night. 750 with my breakfast. Just finished back and my bis are extremely pumped, tight and full of blood. My traps have a mean pump too...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In, started my agmatine this morning....I took 500 Yesterday, then 500 before bed last night. 750 with my breakfast. Just finished back and my bis are extremely pumped, tight and full of blood. My traps have a mean pump too...
U pumped da phuck up yet?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the feedback man. I do find myself getting pumps in areas that I never got pumps before when on agmatine (for me, it's calves and lats).

You'll be pleased to know that the effects seem to get better with longterm use, especially with regards to mood, sleep, and even body composition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I did take 2 with one of my carb meals during carb up. I did notice that I wasn't as tired as normal after a heavy carb meal so it did help in that way. Sorry for lack of updates but I just don't feel the need to update unless I see something significant. I can't stand most logs because they are more BS and less substance or actual feedback.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This seems to help me a lot more on my carb up days than during low carb. I've been taking one pre-bed with my last meal of the day and haven't really noticed a difference sleep wise. I've been taking 2 pre-workout on an empty stomach and 1 pre-bed or with my last meal of the day in recent days. Haven't seen a difference in this product verses the primaforce version. I'm sure it works for keeping blood glucose levels in check but as for the other effects like the massive pumps it doesn't do it for me. Maybe I would just benefit more from taking just 1 cap with each meal, or just 1 cap with 3 or 4 of my meals.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Take some agmatine with a high carb meal in the morning on one of those days. The increased insulin sensitivity should serve you well.
he is not kidding when he says this,do it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been dosing 2 pwo and 2 pre bed as well..it works well since i go to bed a midnight and wake up at 7am for training, pre bed is dosed with carbs but pwo is fasted....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still taking this. I keep trying different doses pre-workout but every time I take it pre-workout I seem to get tired very easily.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still using this stuff bone?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I finished the bottle up on my last carb up. I took 4 caps two times. This stuff is really great at keeping my blood sugar levels steady and not out of control on carb ups. If I take it again in the future this is how I will utilize it. Thanks again to Mr.cooper!.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey guys. I finished the bottle up on my last carb up. I took 4 caps two times. This stuff is really great at keeping my blood sugar levels steady and not out of control on carb ups. If I take it again in the future this is how I will utilize it. Thanks again to Mr.cooper!.
T-Bone, I appreciate the honest review my dude. You are spot-on that agmatine is probably best used in the context of a moderate carb diet or higher. Quick question: did you take any of it near bed, and if so, did you notice deeper sleep? I've been playing around my agmatine dosing and LOVE it pre-bed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, I appreciate the honest review my dude. You are spot-on that agmatine is probably best used in the context of a moderate carb diet or higher. Quick question: did you take any of it near bed, and if so, did you notice deeper sleep? I've been playing around my agmatine dosing and LOVE it pre-bed.
I tried two caps before bed but didn't notice anything. It does really help on carb ups though.