Lecheek Nutrition Samples (intraTest/SpeedXtreme) Reviews

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lecheek Nutrition Samples (intraTest/SpeedXtreme) Reviews

Thanks again to Lecheek for sending me a few samples of a few of their products. Specifically, Speed Xtreme Preworkout, intraTest Xtreme intra/post workout, and OxyECA.

I decided to take the samples on separate days so that I could assess each one individually. The first day, I decided I wanted to take the intraTest Xtreme. This stuff mixed up so well and so quickly that I couldn't see any additional particles in the water when I shook it up in my blender bottle.

Taste wise, this stuff was awesome. It tasted EXACTLY like watered down koolaid. It was so good. I would also like to say that drinking this during my workout was very refreshing. I felt hydrated and a good flow of constant endurance while lifting. Fatigue didn't settle on nearly as quickly either. I really liked this stuff, wish I had some more of it. I also liked the test blend you guys incorporated in with the BCAAs.

The next day, I took the OxyECA and the Speed Xtreme. Let me preface this by saying I am extremely stim resistant. The Speed Xtreme mixed really well and really quickly. It too tasted just like koolaid, which was welcomed. . Anyway, I took it about 20 minutes before I left for the gym. I still didn't feel anything by the time I got to the gym. It wasn't until I started working out that I felt a little stimmed. I was able to pump through my workout, actually got some PRs on deadlift. that I'm definitely not going to complain about! I did feel like I wanted to keep lifting and some decent endurance throughout. Although, the stim didn't last long and I started to get fatigued near the end, I made it through.

One thing that I'm going to note on, when I was done working out, the stimmed type feeling came back. But, it didn't give me any jitters or anything, it actually made my stomach a little queezy. I don't know if that was the hunger suppression from the OxyECA or not, but I wasn't a big fan of this. It lasted maybe about an hour after my workout... and I had a little bit of a headache after that.

All in all, I had a pretty good experience with the products. They are some products that I would definitely consider buying. I had a really good experience with the intraTest, would give it like an 8.5/10. And, as you can see by the PRs, I had a good workout while on the Speed Xtreme.

Thanks again!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review glad to hear you good experience with the products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate by Lecheek
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:36 PM