Lecheek Nutrition Samples (intraTest/SpeedXtreme) Reviews

nokkT

Awards
Thanks again to Lecheek for sending me a few samples of a few of their products. Specifically, Speed Xtreme Preworkout, intraTest Xtreme intra/post workout, and OxyECA.

I decided to take the samples on separate days so that I could assess each one individually. The first day, I decided I wanted to take the intraTest Xtreme. This stuff mixed up so well and so quickly that I couldn't see any additional particles in the water when I shook it up in my blender bottle.

Taste wise, this stuff was awesome. It tasted EXACTLY like watered down koolaid. It was so good. I would also like to say that drinking this during my workout was very refreshing. I felt hydrated and a good flow of constant endurance while lifting. Fatigue didn't settle on nearly as quickly either. I really liked this stuff, wish I had some more of it. I also liked the test blend you guys incorporated in with the BCAAs.

The next day, I took the OxyECA and the Speed Xtreme. Let me preface this by saying I am extremely stim resistant. The Speed Xtreme mixed really well and really quickly. It too tasted just like koolaid, which was welcomed. :). Anyway, I took it about 20 minutes before I left for the gym. I still didn't feel anything by the time I got to the gym. It wasn't until I started working out that I felt a little stimmed. I was able to pump through my workout, actually got some PRs on deadlift. :hump: that I'm definitely not going to complain about! I did feel like I wanted to keep lifting and some decent endurance throughout. Although, the stim didn't last long and I started to get fatigued near the end, I made it through.

One thing that I'm going to note on, when I was done working out, the stimmed type feeling came back. But, it didn't give me any jitters or anything, it actually made my stomach a little queezy. I don't know if that was the hunger suppression from the OxyECA or not, but I wasn't a big fan of this. It lasted maybe about an hour after my workout... and I had a little bit of a headache after that.

All in all, I had a pretty good experience with the products. They are some products that I would definitely consider buying. I had a really good experience with the intraTest, would give it like an 8.5/10. And, as you can see by the PRs, I had a good workout while on the Speed Xtreme.

Thanks again!