I drank Poseidon NT and peed my bed (just kidding)

1. I drank Poseidon NT and peed my bed (just kidding)

Well. As some of you may remember, when Nimbus came back on the board, their newly recruited rep Aaronjp ran a promo for some Poseidon Night Time samples. So first of all I would like to say thank you to Aaron and to Nimbus both for getting me some samples, I had never tried any Nimbus products in the past.

Poseidon NT is formulated to help you sleep (obviously) so I took it before bed (obviously again).
    I only had 2 samples to try so I didn't really get a chance to experience that built up effect, but here is what I did with my 2 NT samples.

Sample 1:
    Taken with 8 oz of cold water just before bed.
    The taste was actually pretty good I must say. I had some other Nimbus samples too and I can't remember what was what, but I had a Peach flavor and a Cherry flavor and both were pretty great.

I didn't really feel my eyes getting heavy or cloudy as I would with some of the sleep formulas I've tried in the past but I will say that I think I slept pretty soundly.

Sample 2:
    I dumped this straight in my mouth and chased it with probably around 2 oz of water just before bed. Didn't want to wake up and have to pee so I was limiting water intake.
    Tasted kinda like a pixie stick.
    Once again, same observations as sample 1 to report here, I feel it did keep me in a heavier sleep.

If I had a full tub of this I would be able to assess the results a bit more, I may have to try some later in the future if I see a good deal on it.

Thanks again Nimbus and Aaron for the free samples!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Thx for the review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Always wanted to try this stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Always wanted to try this stuff.
    I recommend the NT. IF u can happen upon a full tub I bet you will see some good results.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Good thing for those plastic sheets huh bud?! HAHAHAHAHA!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. FYI - Nimbus is not responsible for any bed wetting. :-)
    ~ Still Around ~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:01 AM
  2. have you ever drank on cycle?
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:58 AM
  3. DRANK Beverage... Slow your roll!
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8