MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off id like to give a HUGGGGE shout out and thank you o purus labs for letting me log this product. I have always heard great things about muscle marinade and coudlnt be more excited to try it. I was also lucky enough to receive teir DAA product calld D-pol but as of right now i will not be running that because i want to check with my doctor first. The reason being, i am on HRT and dont know if this woudl be beneficial at all to me right now. either way I will be running what is widely known as the best pe workout on the market!

I have to be honest....first wrokout with muscle marinade was not too great, i have no idea why honestly, i think it might jsut have been one of those days. I say this because todays workout was awsoem! Killer leg workout! did a dropset on squats and pulse reps on teh leg press with drop set on RDLs, lunges, seated leg curls, and leg ext and still had more! I did take my muscle marinad iwth some green tea for even more boost. I know people say u dont need more than a scoop but maybe that green tea was what i needed, who knows!, only time will tell!

tmorrow will be an off day so i will not be using muscle marinade but I will be doing some cardio to loosen up teh legs becasue they are going to be SORRRE!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
sub'd!

and i didn't know you were on hrt, how is that going?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd!

and i didn't know you were on hrt, how is that going?
i mean its ok i guess, better than not being on it, but i sitll hate teh idea that im relying on this stuff to basically stay a man ya know what i mean, plus alot of these awsome supplements prolly wotn do much for me, hopefully i can get off eventually.....jsut ahd bloodwork done so ill let everyone know where my t levels are at..........

this is oen of the reasons im so damn skinny haha, lost alot of weight with being int he hospital and then no Testosterone = no muscle, tryin to get abck now ith the hrt, but im not even sure where the t levels are at right now, heopfully ill ahv a good idea withthese recent tests.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick stats btw

age - 22 just turned :)
weght -145
workout- legs, arms, shoulders, chest/bis, back, always take teh day after legs off due to jsut beign so drained usually, leg workouts are ually brutal for me....i try to start each workout wth a powr movement for low reps and explosive ness and then transition into hypertrphy workouts

legs yest. were higher reps (no lower than 10, but up to 20, fo squats, leg presses,front squats, lunges, seated curls and ext. with dropsets.) for my poer movemtn I did explosive box squats for 6 sets of 6 working up to 215 very powerful reps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick stats btw

age - 22 just turned :)
weght -145
workout- legs, arms, shoulders, chest/bis, back, always take teh day after legs off due to jsut beign so drained usually, leg workouts are ually brutal for me....i try to start each workout wth a powr movement for low reps and explosive ness and then transition into hypertrphy workouts

legs yest. were higher reps (no lower than 10, but up to 20, fo squats, leg presses,front squats, lunges, seated curls and ext. with dropsets.) for my poer movemtn I did explosive box squats for 6 sets of 6 working up to 215 very powerful reps
Honestly bro, I would look into three day routines like dc. When I was skinny, I used to do five day routines and saw little mass gains. Just got more defined. Ever since I started dc and 5x5 while incorporating accessory lifts, I saw a huge change. Just a suggestion. Also, compound lifts will increase testosterone and more rest days means more time to grow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly bro, I would look into three day routines like dc. When I was skinny, I used to do five day routines and saw little mass gains. Just got more defined. Ever since I started dc and 5x5 while incorporating accessory lifts, I saw a huge change. Just a suggestion. Also, compound lifts will increase testosterone and more rest days means more time to grow
I'm have to look into that 2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm have to look into that 2
For people who already have size, then sure, do whatever program works for you ya know? The most go is a four day routine during summer. I use that extra day to train whatever part I'm lagging in an extra time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For people who already have size, then sure, do whatever program works for you ya know? The most go is a four day routine during summer. I use that extra day to train whatever part I'm lagging in an extra time.
So how would your 3 day split look?

Mine would be

Shoulders/legs
Chest/TRI
Back/Bi

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mine would be

Shoulders/legs
Chest/TRI
Back/Bi
I do
Shoulders/legs
chest/bicepsback triceps

That way the arms get an extra workout: triceps get hit on chest & tri day, biceps get some work on back and bicep day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mine would be

Shoulders/legs
Chest/TRI
Back/Bi

i dont do shoulders. im front delt heavy but i will add in rear delts. presses kill my shoulder so i avoid them

A workout: Chest/Tri/Squats

B workout: Back/Bi/Deads

i rotate A,B,A then B,A,B....etc works for me, but i dont stay on it long. i use that routine for a few weeks to change it up then usually hop back on DC

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i dont do shoulders. im front delt heavy but i will add in rear delts. presses kill my shoulder so i avoid them

A workout: Chest/Tri/Squats

B workout: Back/Bi/Deads

i rotate A,B,A then B,A,B....etc works for me, but i dont stay on it long. i use that routine for a few weeks to change it up then usually hop back on DC
I've heard of
DoggCrapp or what ever but never tried that either, shoulders I lack trying to bring them up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard of
DoggCrapp or what ever but never tried that either, shoulders I lack trying to bring them up.
Dog Crap training is DC training. i have a thread that explains it in the training section of this forum if your interested

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i start the workout with squats or deads depending on which day it is so it releases some test then i hit my designated body parts for that day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dog Crap training is DC training. i have a thread that explains it in the training section of this forum if your interested
Yeah I know that it is DC. show me da link?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just really like to train....what if i jsut cut down volume a littel? thinkthat woudl work? most of the time I go pretty heavy too sooo plus with me on hrt i dunno if i really get a t boost ya know

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just really like to train....what if i jsut cut down volume a littel? thinkthat woudl work? most of the time I go pretty heavy too sooo plus with me on hrt i dunno if i really get a t boost ya know
find what works for you. are you bulking? if so, how long have you been bulking for and what gains have you made? (be honest)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for that ABA workout thing, do u go 3 days in a row then take a day off?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what an example workout?
everybody likes different things, and i LOVE to change it up. for example, i will still do incline, but one A day i will do DB and the next BB and the next machine....etc but its all still incline

A day

Chest - BB bench 4 sets 15 warmup 10 8 6
Incline Flys - 3 sets 15 12 10

Triceps
Reverse Grip bench - 12 10 8
Tricep Rope extension (negatives) 15 12 10

Squats 8 5 3

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u do that and only 3 days a week, seems too easy, liek in and out in like 30-40 min

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was chest/bis....took some tea and coffee with my muscle marinade( which i sipped thorughout he workout actually) felt real good, dunnno y i tend to sip my pre workout thorughout my workout jsut sumthing i do, i probably should stop that....
anyways, did band benches for power and also rrev. band benches (bands pulling up on the bar....incline, then DB bench, db flys, and decline presses

for bis i did preacher curl machine with a band on it, gives an amazing! squeeze at the top of the motion, and then did some cable curls and a few rope crunches and hanging leg reasises, felt rea good esp towards the end, probably because thats when i had the most muscle marinde in me lol, so far so good , tomorrow is a bg back day, id liek to go to he gym whre i can do my banded rack DLS and banded rows but iwill probably jsut end up lifitng at my schoool so we will see what happens, if im feeling up to it i may try full DLS for a change, depends if my legs are startin to recover or not from the leg workout a few days ago yet

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u do that and only 3 days a week, seems too easy, liek in and out in like 30-40 min
Obviously you haven't done dc training. Also, if you do A day Monday, you will also be doing it Friday so you get it twice in one week vs once. Go all out each day. Dc is the best routine I have been on in my life

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will look into it....hwo long u run it for?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be a high volume guy, 4-5x a week in the gym..... Seeing much better results with three day routies

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now if your routine works for you, then by all means stay on it..... But if you aren't seeing the results you want, first check your diet then consider a three day routine

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im startign to feel a little run down so I think im gonna take down my intensity a notch in the gym....for the next wek no sets will be to failure, hopefully this will get ame alittle refreshed, plus cutting down on workout tiem shoudl allow me to study a little more, 3 tests withinin the next 5 days, not cool :-(

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im startign to feel a little run down so I think im gonna take down my intensity a notch in the gym....for the next wek no sets will be to failure, hopefully this will get ame alittle refreshed, plus cutting down on workout tiem shoudl allow me to study a little more, 3 tests withinin the next 5 days, not cool :-(
Def change it up, you dont always have to go to failure. A good endurance routine would help at a lower wt that you can do for 5 sets of 12 reps. I alternate that in every other week and I get some extra recovery but increase endurance.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i took the intensity down a notch today, really enjoyed the workout though.....volume was sitll pretty high but i had tons of energy, and great focus, nothing different going on to account for this other than the muscle marinade....also my back is pretty sore today which tells me yests. back wworkout was pretty efective....got a nice pump goin in my traps too whihch im not used to! really liking the muscle amrinade so far, and I realized i havent commented on taste or mixability yet.......taste if spot on not to strong but not weak at alll and i mix it with about 24 oz water and sip on it throughout my workout, today i actualyl didnt quite finish it, jI had enough energy for a change haha....I think brining the intensity down a notch its allowing my nervous system to stay fresher and also allows me to kep my focus better, next 2 days will be off days or jsut sum cardio and abs n calves then back to realy workouts haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one reason why I do three day routines. More rest and study time

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i dindt plan on lifting today BUT! one of my clients cancelled on me and another one was running late so i decided to get a quicker arm workout in.... i usually workout in a hoodie and dont notice vascularity but today jsut a t shirt and holy ****! haha only used about .25-.5 scoop of muscle marinade along with sum coffee/green tea, but my vascularity was out of this world....basically jsut supersetted abotu 4 different bi and tri exercises witha few power ban benches to start...tomorrow will be an off day for sure.....maybe a littel cardio AFTER my tet, big organic chemistry exam tomorrow

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unfortunately my hrtt gel is gone and they never sent me a new script so im waitinig on that till porbably middle to end of next week so i am going to stat using a preworkout with DAA in it in hopes it does SOMETHING to help out my workouts, nothing against muscle marinade AT ALL just hoping i can not drop off and crash with my t levels......also going to try to start each workout with a heavy compound of some sort to try to get some test going, if my body even makes any i dunno

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok....so looks liek my doc is taking me off HRT...UH O!, So I am def. going to start the d-pol that i got witht eh muscle marnade and stack the products together in hope of some sort of T-Boost....my issue before the gel was that I am not making any LH which menas no T so hopefully out of some miracle my lh will all of a sudden work again, I PRAY IT DDOES!!! this will start tomorrow since i am away from home and do not have the muscl emarinade or d-pol with me but I am looking forward to see how it effects me...........i need to find ways to make some LH....any sugggestions? lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why did he take you off?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed the best thing to do is try a lot of different programs and just see how you react.
Me personally DC just wasn't for me. I liked parts of it (the extreme stretching) but overall I didn't feel it working. My workout partner at the time though loved it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was chest/bis....took some tea and coffee with my muscle marinade( which i sipped thorughout he workout actually) felt real good, dunnno y i tend to sip my pre workout thorughout my workout jsut sumthing i do, i probably should stop that....
anyways,
did band benches for power and also rrev. band benches (bands pulling up on the bar....incline, then DB bench, db flys, and decline presses

for bis i did preacher curl machine with a band on it, gives an amazing! squeeze at the top of the motion, and then did some cable curls and a few rope crunches and hanging leg reasises, felt rea good esp towards the end, probably because thats when i had the most muscle marinde in me lol, so far so good , tomorrow is a bg back day, id liek to go to he gym whre i can do my banded rack DLS and banded rows but iwill probably jsut end up lifitng at my schoool so we will see what happens, if im feeling up to it i may try full DLS for a change, depends if my legs are startin to recover or not from the leg workout a few days ago yet
Not a thing wrong with this at all. Several people I know like this way for them better than just downing it. It has amino acids and other good stuff that is fine to sorta use as a pre +peri workout type product. I prefer it somewhat myself and it lets you kinda...monitor how stimmed out you get haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did he take you off?
hoenstly not totally sure, wants to focus on my GI tract it was pretty messed up but i think its getting better so i dunno ( wasnt absorbing nutritients)......might try a restart too, which woudl be some clomid to jumpstart my pituitary to make lh again cuz that was my issue to begin with, i wasnt making any lh so i wasnt making any test., so i gottta find otu how to get my body to make LH!!! im pretty scared about this hoenstly, dont wanna feel like **** like i used to before this.....jsut got my last bloodwork back and my T was at 800! now its gonn abe at 8.....literally ( was at 29 last time i came off

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today i felt a little sluggish to start the day, well most of the day....hopefully tahzts not mt test loweringaleady, relaly hopeing d-pol can do sumthing for me....i msut say thogh my pumps were crazy in the gym today which i am attributing to the d-pol i say this cuz i only took aout .5 serving of muscl emarinade today cuz i gotta get to bed about 2 hours after the workout (now lol)...shoudler workout which i suually dont get much of a pump but toay i did even in DB presses going heavier, which is very rare.....loving this stack!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha man no offense when u get done with this stack buy a computer with spell checker ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i jsut type and dont pay attention lol sorry!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crazy leg workout today, i was amazingly focus, im lovin this stuff,,,,taste it great, and pumps are great, i think the dpol relly makes a difference with teh pumps, i was tkaing the muscle mariade without the d-pol at first and it was good but together, wow....loving it, not gonn love walking for the next few days, gotta recover.....any recovery secrets out there? lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
crazy leg workout today, i was amazingly focus, im lovin this stuff,,,,taste it great, and pumps are great, i think the dpol relly makes a difference with teh pumps, i was tkaing the muscle mariade without the d-pol at first and it was good but together, wow....loving it, not gonn love walking for the next few days, gotta recover.....any recovery secrets out there? lol
BCAAs & food

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs & food
grubbin down right now!! 3/4 cup rice, 5 oz sweet potatoe, veggies, 1/2 cup kidney beans, tuna, mayo, bread, egg yummmm.......
how often /when woudl u recommen bcaas the most?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
grubbin down right now!! 3/4 cup rice, 5 oz sweet potatoe, veggies, 1/2 cup kidney beans, tuna, mayo, bread, egg yummmm.......
how often /when woudl u recommen bcaas the most?
I personally use then when I can't get to food like at work.
Other wise people at my skill level probably doesn't really need them.
I think something like that is aimed at a pro, a guy that has tons of muscle and low body fat and works out super hardcore and is getting ready to compete some1 like me personally I dont think I'd see much muscle loss or gain with or with out BCAAs.
Food and proteins typically has what you need. Just my 2 cents