MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
today was a pretty solid back day...... felt pretty run down most of the day but the workout still turned out pretty good.... I did alot of things with bands. I am able to use a private gym this week with noone there almost always, it was pretty damn sweet, a whoel gym to myself. I took teh d pol a little late today but is wear it hits that hour mark after taking it and the pumps hit, even with doing power reps 4-6 reps i was still getting a sick pump goin in my back. I did banded rack DLs, banded bent over rows for power, deadlifts, not to failure 5x5 jsut to get back into deads, felt powerful though, theres sumthin to eb said about ripping a weight off the ground. also then did some banded hammer strength rows and a front pull down/rev grip pulldown super set to fry the lats. This gym also has the only donkey calf raise machine ive ever seen and love it so i did some of those.....great workout

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
had a nice arm workout today.... much longer than i anticipated, my buddy showed up real late and then wekinda dicked around sooo i wasnt too happy with it, messed up my focus, im the kinda guy tha relaly likes to be zoned in ya know not alking the whole time, but I sitll managed to have lots of energy throughout the 2 hours workout so MM def id its job, d-pol is still giving great pumps, cant relaly complain about anything right now

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue......jsut got alot of stuff goin on, could jsut be stress

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i must say, im really liin this stack, taste is spot on and i def. notice better pumps lately, dunno if its d pol , MM r the combo but im not complaining.....what ingredients in these 2 make them synergistic is what im wondering, like woudl it relal ybe that much different taking one r the other? like y did u choose to market them together?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i must say, im really liin this stack, taste is spot on and i def. notice better pumps lately, dunno if its d pol , MM r the combo but im not complaining.....what ingredients in these 2 make them synergistic is what im wondering, like woudl it relal ybe that much different taking one r the other? like y did u choose to market them together?
They compliment each other because they are different really.
They can be run on their own for sure and you will still get good results. However you are getting several mechanisms of action to your muscle building arsenal when using both.
The biggest synergy is from the Nitrates as it adds endurance and workout capacity through its mechanism of action along with providing pumps that get better and better the longer you take it. The marinade really isn't designed to provide a "pump" though it has creatine and amino acids that can provide that in slight ways.

Then you add in that the D-pol is increasing one the main muscle building hormones TESTOSTERONE you're getting a big time bang for your buck.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for that....yea i never ralized that marinade doesnt have tons of pump ingredients although it is still oen of the best profiles out there, regardless im really likin them...if u say the dpol gets better with time im excited cuz im likin it right now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks for that....yea i never ralized that marinade doesnt have tons of pump ingredients although it is still oen of the best profiles out there, regardless im really likin them...if u say the dpol gets better with time im excited cuz im likin it right now
Glad you're enjoying the stack!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
y thank u sir!!!! where u been man, seems like u used to be everywhere haha.........hows it goin?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
y thank u sir!!!! where u been man, seems like u used to be everywhere haha.........hows it goin?
Took a break from lifting and the site and changed companies ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
uh o...hope it was a decent transition, hope ur happy, lovin the purus stuff right nwo i can assure you that!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
uh o...hope it was a decent transition, hope ur happy, lovin the purus stuff right nwo i can assure you that!
No hard feelings on either party.
Just moving in different directions....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok so today's workout was GREAT!!! i was pretty tired most of the day but i got an absolutely INTENSE focus goin on today and jsut felt on top of the world the whoel workout....got great contractions in my back and jsut overall a great back workout... quick rundown

reverse banded rack pull

275x8
315x8
335x8
345x6

rev. banded bent over row

185 x 12
225x10
245x 8
245x10! all really solid reps very bent over minimal swing

pendlay row

105x10
110x10
115x10 Rest, +2

wierd grip front pull down hammer strength row.....(weird grip = palms facing out thumless grip, hard to explain)

forgot exact weights, sets were 15, 12,12, think i only got 8 was shooting for 10 on the last set with a drop set

hammer strength low row..... squatting in front of the machine so u can pull real low...got a sick lat contraction on all sets of this....same rep scheme as exercise before

banded behind the head lat pulldown 3 x12 60lbs

tbar VERY strict controlled with squeezing at the top for a second

70 x 20
80 x 17
90 x 15 drop 70, 60

overhand str8 bar low row ss underhand str8 bar low row....such a good superset really fried the lats, good contractions on all

3x15

str8 bar one arm pull down

3x 15 - 30 lbs

leg press calf raise - strict form
270x15
320 x 12
340x10
340x10 drop 270

donkey calf machine
170x15
200x12+3
200x10+3
230x8+5 drop 170, 140

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sry guys gotta get to bed but ill still try to give a rundwon o the workout.....

power movement - 5 sets push press working up to 145x3 solid explosive reps...short of failure for power

db press 50x8
50x8
40x12 slow negative controlled reps
40x12

smith high pull

95x15
105x12
115x8+2 Drop 95 x 15
115 rp to 15 ds 95 rp to 15 drop 85 x 15

lateral raise machine ss machine press
dont remember weights but each was 10-12 reps witha drop on the last set of machine presses

leaning DB laterals were before high pulls

25x12
25x12
25x12 drop 20 x 12

leaning over in the lateral raise machine for rear delts.....3 sets of 12

rope face pulls on low cable machine, real good squeeze 3 sets 10-12 drop on last one

DB shrugs - worked up to 100s for 2 solid sets of 10 with a drop to failure on 75s and 55s

prone on incline db shrug 3 x 12 with 50's

great pump once again....now im on a high and gotta try to sleep, wish me luck !!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're doing a great job in here with this log!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
today was a LEG DAY!!! I felt fine going into the workout, legs actually felt fresher than normal but once the workout got going i jsut couldnt push as hard, i really dotn knwo y.....still did a full workout but i was kinda out of it for alot of the workout. I also felt liek i was gonna throw up any time i did a hard set after one of my heavysets of squats....i kinda looked at it as a good thing to begin with but then it kept happening and didnt think tha was good, probably should have stopped but i didnt..........

jump squat
135x6x4

1 leg jump squat 25lb dbs 3 sets of 8

box squat - strict sit on the bench at the bottom

205x8
225x8
225x8

atg squats......first 3 sets had 2.5 lb plates under heeels, i hear this should make it easier but i took them out for the last 2 sets and it was easier without.

135x15
155x15
165x12
175x12 no weights
185x10 rest +2 no weights
135x15 no weights

hack squat

70x15
90x15
100x12
105x15 drop 90x11 70x11

DB RDL

80x15
85x12
85x12
90x10
75x15

seated leg curl - real good squeezes on all reps, hams were on fire which felt good

115x15
130x12
135x12 drop 105x12 90x12

leg ext each set is 2 sets one with toes in one with toes out

7(weight) (hoist machine) x15
8 x 15
9 x 15 drop 7x12 5x12

lying leg curl

70x15
85x15
85x12 drop 70 x 7 55x12

wide stance smith squat really squeezed the glutes at the top of each rep....if u havent tried this U HAVE TO!!! such a crazy burn in my ass its the only exercise ve ever done that give me that intense burn right in the glutes.....

135x15
145x15
145x15

gonna need some serious recovery from that one......... well ill be getttin lots of protein bars at the arnold on sat haha​

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
p.s. due to my scheudle tomorrow i will be training fasted so hopefuly the d-pol will still have the same effect cuz its an arm day, gota gt sum goo dpumps on arm day haha, gonna be doing and IF type diet tomorrow too , only 2 real big meals...........

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the fasted training was not too great....i used to LG and was pretty used to it, but to jsut throw it in esp. after a tough leg workout wasnt smart...i jsut wasnt completely there, this is also a reason i usually take the day after legs off...... well had two days off for the first time in a long time with the arnold yest and ltos of work today, the diet was **** at the arnold though, literally just protein bars on top of protein bars all day....ready to go for tomorow thouhg, can wait to train again!​

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
today was a great back workout.....MM kept me goin strong throughout the whoel thing....it was long btu i felt great the whoel time, alot of tiems i tend to drag towards the end but even up through my calves at teh end i had plenty of energy, felt great, loved it haha

Deadlifts - 265x5
265x5
275x5
285x5
295x5
335x1 (just to try).....very solid guesssing my 1rm is around 365-375?

explosive pendlay rows touching at the bottom

105x10
105x10
115x10
120x9+3 (rested a little between reps)

dont know why but i tried to do bw pull ups and was shooting for 4 sets of 6-8 and only got 5 and 3 good reps without cheating so i jsut did weight pull ups on the machine...i really hate sucking at pull ups im gonna focus on them from nwo on i think, i dont liek doign them though cuz i suck at them lol, never been good at them, anyone got any tips for gettin good at pull ups?

anyways....10 x 10
10x10
10x9 ds 13x11 great squeezes all teh way up and slow controlled negatives

tbar row!!!! I decided i jstu wante dto load the effing bar and move some weight not worrying abotu form...to start

5 plates x 10
5 platesx10
5plates +10 x 8
4 plates x 20 rest +5 Drop 3 plates x 15 2 plates controlled x 10

landmines 4 x 30 - ab exercise, figures i was at the tbar station so it was a good opportunity to do these!

bent over row.....

205 x 10
205x10
205x10 these sets were pretty sloppy not gonna lie , wanted to go heavy but i think iwas pretty shot form the t bars
145 x 15 solid set!

my school gym has a cool rowing station on liek the cable station which has the footplatforms higher and the cable higher so u row pulling down towards you a bit so i took advantage of that but did it with an ez bar underhand grip.......

all isolation work i really focused on exploding the concentric, squeezing and then having a slow controlled eccentric...really feel the muscles working this way, really liking it!

75x15
90x15
105x15

lat pullover

90x15
105x12+3 extra reps were done witha normalgrip other reps are with hands all teh way at the top of the handles for a bigger stretch
105x12+3
120x10+5 drop 90x15

hammer strength pull down

210x8 these were jerky reps
210x8
120x12 + 3 unilateral
120x 12 +3 unilateral drop 90 x 15.......good squeezes

some calf work on a hack squat machine and seated calf raises, dont remember wights but i did 4 sets on each, first two sets were heavy 8-12 reps and the next 2 sets were high reps around 20......i get a horrible pain in my foot when i do calf raises though which makes it realyl hard to do them its not liek planter fasciatis or anyrthing either its a bone issue, i think i brok emy foot a long time ago but never got it fixed and now the bone kinda like pokes out, i dunno, i do what i can, im nto gonna go have my foot broken to fix it.

this stack is fastly dwindling and its making me sad.....pumps are still great, energy, focus everythign is still great at one scoop although i do usually drink some coffee or green tea before hand as well, but sip on the MM throughout the workout, but suemtime si dont even fini****, didnt finsih it today (almsot) and today was a long one, so that will tell u something about its strenght!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
today was an "off" day but turned into quite teh wrokout day.....went in just gonna do some plyos but it tunred into alot of plyos and sum sprints....felt great i jsut didnt wanna stop, theres really not much else for me to say about that lol jsut felt great! still do haha....no crash jsut clean great energy, also i want to reemphasize how great this stuff tastes too! nice job purus!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sooo i gotta be hoenst, i really didnt think i was going to train today, i had every intention too when i got up but after sitting through a new employee orientation(u know how much fun those are) i was absolutely dead , jsut wanted to sleep...fortunately we got out a littel early so i was able to run a few errands and that kinda woke me up...not totally though, i jsut pushed through i gues (whether i shoudl have or not....

anyways.... it was a leg day...and turned out to be a damn good one and i attribute alot of it to MUSCLE MARINADE!!!!!

mixed up about a scoop and a quarter and hit it hard..... went heavy to start on sets and pumped it out more towards the last few sets...think m gonna keep tryin this ou for a few weeks, i like the idea of relaly breakin down the muscle and then using hte higher reps towards the ned to relaly get the blood to the damaged areas......

Squats- really focuseing on slow negatives and ATG

225x8
225x8
225x8

front squat

145x12
155x10
135x12
135x12

squat again (higher reps, no belt)
135x17, slight rest +3
145x15
155x15 (belt)

leg press machine

stack (380) x 12
stack x 13
320 x 20
320x20 drop 260x15 220x 25!!! burned liek hell....and got such a head rush, kinda effected the rest of my workout, almost liek a dull headahce

DB RDL

90x8
90x8
90x7
75x15

seated leg curl

130x15 pr
145x10
145x10 drop 110 x 6 drop 95x15 really felt these in my hams today, not sure why, partly because of the heavy rdls before maybe but it felt liek my hams wnated to tear , good stuff

lying leg curl 2 sets toes in, 2 sets toes out

55x12 x 4

started talkin to a buddy about a new way to hit my ass, he said sumo deads so i tried them .....

155x12
185x12
185x12....if u really focus on squeeing the glutes this def does the trick!....and i jsut realied i forgot to do leg ext....o well, im gonna have trouble walking for a few days as it is

pumps were relaly good, focus was good, and im really suprised i got such a good workout troday with teh way the day started....anyoen notice that sumtimes ur best workout s are when ur not feelign ur best,, i have a bit of a head cold too​

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
only got about 2 servings left of d-pol left :-( prolly about 3-5 servings of MM left as well....it stinks this stck is coming to an end, but it has been a great run, on the bright side, still got some mroe workouts left!

today was a good back day

rev. band deadlift

365x5
365x5
385x5
385x5
395x5
395x5

rev band bent over row - when i do these i do a over under grip, do 6, then switch and do 6 more

230x12
230x12
both hands reg. with straps- 270x8 x 2

pull up machine

2x5
2x5
front pulldown 85x12, 100x10, realgood contractions!......the pumps and contractions i get on this are very impressive.

one arm db row

100x10
100x10
100x9 all were a little jerky but with controlled negatives....not out of control whatsoever
60x10
50x13 perfect form on last 2 sets

rev grip pull down hammer strength

2 sets 8-10 (forgot weights) 1 set -10 with a drop, one set 12-15 with squeezes

neutral grip pulldown 3 x 10-12....think i got 12,10,10

low cable row....2 heavy sets of 160 x 7, 2 sets with 100 for around 12 reps with a double clutch (double contraction)

low back rasis 4 x 25 w/ 25lb plate

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think i may go back to IF stlye eating, i just have more energy throughout the beginning of the day....althoguth i have to train fasted usually eating that way, i will see how taht effects me, today i felt great so it didnt effet me and that after an off day where i sitll did plyos with no carbs so i was probably pretty depleted......

shoulders/traps/calves

banded standing push press

65x8
65x8
75x8
75x8
85x7

military press w/ chains

45x8
55x8
55x8
65x7

db lat. raises

17.5 x 12
17.5 x 10+2
17.5 x 8+4
17.5 x 9+3

supersetted with

DB shoulder press

35x12
35x12
37.5x10
37.5x8 Drop 25 x 7 drop 20 x11......back to lateral rasies 12.5x12....Brutal set! i love doign lateral raises right before, relaly helps me feel my delts working on the presses!

smith high pull (wide grip)

95x15
110x12
110x10+2
115x 8 +5 drop 95 x 12 drop 85x12

hammer strength shoulder press

120x9
120x9
90x13 drop 70x 11 drop 50 x 13

bent over DB rear laterals

35x12
35x12
35x10+2 drop to 10s bent over seated with pinkies up x 12

cable bent over 1 arm rear lateral

15x12
20x8+4
20x8+4 drop 10 x 12

banded shurg- over under grip for first 3 sets....strapps and overhand for last set...do 6 reps then swithc hands then 6 more

175x12
185x12
185x12
225x12----bands give a really good contraction!

seated hammer strength shrug

90x15
110x12
130x8 drop 90 x 10

6 sets of donkey calf raises, 3 heavy sets, reps around 8-12, 3 lighter sets with reps around 20 with 10-20 pulse reps...after last set i just let my eels go down as far as possble with all the weight still on my back and jsut forced the stretch for about 45 seconds, man did that hurt, felt soo good after though, i gotta start doign mroe of that stretching....i notice when i do foam rolling my calves are liek big knots​

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i been checking my door soo often its rediculous, relal ythough it woudlve been here today....ups or fedex?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i been checking my door soo often its rediculous, relal ythough it woudlve been here today....ups or fedex?
Think UPS

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
damn, they deliver at night.....fedex does during the day so i was hoping id get it during th day before work, its all good though

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
very focused arm workout today, and some light chest work with sum abs as well.....

banded bench lockouts

forgot weights, sorry guys but i did 5 sets of 6-8 reps, think i only got 7 reps on teh last 2 sets

banded CG smith machine.... 4 sets 6-8 reps.....the bands are incredible for the tris, so much weight at the top of the motion so locking out puts the tris on fire, love thebands!

skull crushers

3 sets 8-10
1 set 10-12 with cg presses as a SS

DB overhead - 2 sets 8-10
1 set 10-12 with a drop set

neutral grip lying DB ext. ss bench dips

3 sets 10-12 SS as many as possible on dips

Barbell curl

3 sets of 6-8
1 set 10-12 witha drop

banded machine preacher curl

3 sets of 8-10

standing DB twist curl

3 sets 10-12 last set double drop

high cable curl FST-7 style

banded incline hammer strength

4 sets 8-10

3 way (low , mid high) cable fly 3 set of 20 at each height for a killer pump!

hanging leg raises , 7 sets of 12-15 short rest (fst style)

rope crunches , 7 sets 12-15 (fst style)

felt swole all workout, loved it!!! great energy thorguough even though i was training fasted.....tomorrow will be a test with teh fasted training , leg day!!!!!​

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
slin shot came in today, my log for the will be up asap hopefully by sunday night....busy weekend

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i had a cray leg workout today, definitely ALOT of hormones released, there jsut had to be lol.....
did some heavy reverse banded squats which was a real cool feel to it.
Then did 4 sets of high rep squats which had me at the bottom of the rack on the last set
-next was 3 sets of heavy hack squats where i was ablt to set soem prs, and then one drop set to ttal failure

i also did glute bridges, RDL, sumo deads (lighter weight really focusing on squeeing my glutes) from a step so i had to get down extra low, 1 leg squats and a superset of leg curls with leg ext. to finish off....one hell of a workout

funny thing is i was really tired before teh workout and was REALLY close to taking today off, but the workout turned out to be one of my best leg workouts in a really long tiem, i was soooo focused the entire time, i think part of the reason was the fact that i was sweatin my ass off lol it was hot today and the sweat jsut gets me goin i guess haha......not looking forward to teh net couple of days.....unfortunately not gonna eb getting alot of sleep again tonight so recoery may be an issue, i really think this is where i tend to fall short, i train hard as hell, eat like crazy but soemtimes i jsut dotn rest enough im always on the go, and dont sleep very well..........

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've had a few, and when I say few I mean very few days that when I feel tired and go in & still have a legit work out.
In the future for me I'll make sure I get my sleep and food 1st lol.

Glad u had a good work out.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had a few, and when I say few I mean very few days that when I feel tired and go in & still have a legit work out.
In the future for me I'll make sure I get my sleep and food 1st lol.

Glad u had a good work out.

yea pretty suprising since it was les too, and it was a long workout...........MM is the real deal, still ahve energ too even after woring all night!!! prolly not good sicne i gotta sleep lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
chest workout today...little shaky, wasnt relaly focused for sum reason, really no idea why since i took two days off.... did al ittel cardio both days, my guess is that i didnt get enough cals in, esp. sunday since i did cardio and tehn was on my feet ALL day literally dont think isat down till righ before bed, and still was only taking in around 2600 cals.....that mixed with almost no carsb both days, althoug my pre workout meal had about 125 g carbs in it so i dunno......got decently focused towards the end, ..........still feel like i got a good chest workout though, maybe iddnt get teh intesnte pumps but my reps were lower using bands alot on bench and hammer strength presses so hat could be why, we will see what soreness tomorrow brings haha probably only about 3 servings left of MM....will be posting a final review shortly,,, great stuff!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so the chest workout was prett good, the bands got me lol, chest was pretty sore today, sitll got a sick back workout in , very focused, godo contractiosn and used the bands on sum hammer strength row machines, felt real nice, also using good form on 1 arm DB rows kills me , i swear i sweat more doin those than deads

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
today was an arm day....started offwith banded towel bench 4 sets of 6 then a couple heavy singles jsut to see what i could do, def. not a max but felt good to move some heavier weights.

then i did Rev. banded close grip smith bench presses, normally i dotn feel CG presse smuch in my tris but toay was an exception, great pumps the whoel workout, even working in the 8-10 rep range on these, i was really feelin it in my tris

next was decline skull crushers , 4 sets 8-10 last set was a drop with presses as well

then i did a different superset for me, 3 sets of vbar pushdown ss with bench dips, this relaly pumped up teh tris

lastly for tris i did DB overhead ext. but woulnt go nearly as heavy as normal, tris were def. shot, form was perfect thogh, all the way down fora good stretch

for bis i started off with sumthign ery different..... i did 4 sets of 5 negatives which was pretty tough, i have never really done negatives before i dont think, def. felt somedamage goin on haha

net was one of my new favorite exercises, banded hammer stength plate loaded curl.......the contraction at the top of the movement becasue of the band is un beatable, nothin like it! its liek a mix of a pump and a ripping feeling all at once, gota lvoe it! 4 sets of 10 for that!

next was lying cable str8 bar curl, 3 sets 10-12 then 3 sets incline curl 10-12 with a double drop on teh last set!

pumps were really good today, vascularity seemed more intense as well..... overall very good workout, my tris were shaking or a few hours after, which is not normal lol so i think i did good :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
btw about .5 serving of MM left :-( final review will be up soon!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
off day today, basically sat on my butt all day lol, had a new employee orientation for 8 hours, although i did a little studying/cardio on my lunch break but still,......pretty lazy day, went to a buffet for dinner too, hopefully ill have lots of energy for leg day tomorrow!!,