MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

damn, they deliver at night.....fedex does during the day so i was hoping id get it during th day before work, its all good though

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

very focused arm workout today, and some light chest work with sum abs as well.....

banded bench lockouts

forgot weights, sorry guys but i did 5 sets of 6-8 reps, think i only got 7 reps on teh last 2 sets

banded CG smith machine.... 4 sets 6-8 reps.....the bands are incredible for the tris, so much weight at the top of the motion so locking out puts the tris on fire, love thebands!

skull crushers

3 sets 8-10
    1 set 10-12 with cg presses as a SS

DB overhead - 2 sets 8-10
    1 set 10-12 with a drop set

neutral grip lying DB ext. ss bench dips

3 sets 10-12 SS as many as possible on dips

Barbell curl

3 sets of 6-8
    1 set 10-12 witha drop

banded machine preacher curl

3 sets of 8-10

standing DB twist curl

3 sets 10-12 last set double drop

high cable curl FST-7 style

banded incline hammer strength

4 sets 8-10

3 way (low , mid high) cable fly 3 set of 20 at each height for a killer pump!

hanging leg raises , 7 sets of 12-15 short rest (fst style)

rope crunches , 7 sets 12-15 (fst style)

felt swole all workout, loved it!!! great energy thorguough even though i was training fasted.....tomorrow will be a test with teh fasted training , leg day!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

slin shot came in today, my log for the will be up asap hopefully by sunday night....busy weekend
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well i had a cray leg workout today, definitely ALOT of hormones released, there jsut had to be lol.....
    did some heavy reverse banded squats which was a real cool feel to it.
    Then did 4 sets of high rep squats which had me at the bottom of the rack on the last set
    -next was 3 sets of heavy hack squats where i was ablt to set soem prs, and then one drop set to ttal failure

i also did glute bridges, RDL, sumo deads (lighter weight really focusing on squeeing my glutes) from a step so i had to get down extra low, 1 leg squats and a superset of leg curls with leg ext. to finish off....one hell of a workout

funny thing is i was really tired before teh workout and was REALLY close to taking today off, but the workout turned out to be one of my best leg workouts in a really long tiem, i was soooo focused the entire time, i think part of the reason was the fact that i was sweatin my ass off lol it was hot today and the sweat jsut gets me goin i guess haha......not looking forward to teh net couple of days.....unfortunately not gonna eb getting alot of sleep again tonight so recoery may be an issue, i really think this is where i tend to fall short, i train hard as hell, eat like crazy but soemtimes i jsut dotn rest enough im always on the go, and dont sleep very well..........
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I've had a few, and when I say few I mean very few days that when I feel tired and go in & still have a legit work out.
    In the future for me I'll make sure I get my sleep and food 1st lol.

Glad u had a good work out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! cant wait to try another purus product!!!! check it out guys!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I've had a few, and when I say few I mean very few days that when I feel tired and go in & still have a legit work out.
    In the future for me I'll make sure I get my sleep and food 1st lol.

Glad u had a good work out.

yea pretty suprising since it was les too, and it was a long workout...........MM is the real deal, still ahve energ too even after woring all night!!! prolly not good sicne i gotta sleep lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

chest workout today...little shaky, wasnt relaly focused for sum reason, really no idea why since i took two days off.... did al ittel cardio both days, my guess is that i didnt get enough cals in, esp. sunday since i did cardio and tehn was on my feet ALL day literally dont think isat down till righ before bed, and still was only taking in around 2600 cals.....that mixed with almost no carsb both days, althoug my pre workout meal had about 125 g carbs in it so i dunno......got decently focused towards the end, ..........still feel like i got a good chest workout though, maybe iddnt get teh intesnte pumps but my reps were lower using bands alot on bench and hammer strength presses so hat could be why, we will see what soreness tomorrow brings haha probably only about 3 servings left of MM....will be posting a final review shortly,,, great stuff!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

so the chest workout was prett good, the bands got me lol, chest was pretty sore today, sitll got a sick back workout in , very focused, godo contractiosn and used the bands on sum hammer strength row machines, felt real nice, also using good form on 1 arm DB rows kills me , i swear i sweat more doin those than deads
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was an arm day....started offwith banded towel bench 4 sets of 6 then a couple heavy singles jsut to see what i could do, def. not a max but felt good to move some heavier weights.

then i did Rev. banded close grip smith bench presses, normally i dotn feel CG presse smuch in my tris but toay was an exception, great pumps the whoel workout, even working in the 8-10 rep range on these, i was really feelin it in my tris

next was decline skull crushers , 4 sets 8-10 last set was a drop with presses as well

then i did a different superset for me, 3 sets of vbar pushdown ss with bench dips, this relaly pumped up teh tris

lastly for tris i did DB overhead ext. but woulnt go nearly as heavy as normal, tris were def. shot, form was perfect thogh, all the way down fora good stretch

for bis i started off with sumthign ery different..... i did 4 sets of 5 negatives which was pretty tough, i have never really done negatives before i dont think, def. felt somedamage goin on haha

net was one of my new favorite exercises, banded hammer stength plate loaded curl.......the contraction at the top of the movement becasue of the band is un beatable, nothin like it! its liek a mix of a pump and a ripping feeling all at once, gota lvoe it! 4 sets of 10 for that!

next was lying cable str8 bar curl, 3 sets 10-12 then 3 sets incline curl 10-12 with a double drop on teh last set!

pumps were really good today, vascularity seemed more intense as well..... overall very good workout, my tris were shaking or a few hours after, which is not normal lol so i think i did good :-)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

btw about .5 serving of MM left :-( final review will be up soon!
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    btw about .5 serving of MM left :-( final review will be up soon!
    I'm excited to know what u think...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

in short....good stuff ! :-)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

off day today, basically sat on my butt all day lol, had a new employee orientation for 8 hours, although i did a little studying/cardio on my lunch break but still,......pretty lazy day, went to a buffet for dinner too, hopefully ill have lots of energy for leg day tomorrow!!,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Muscle Marinade Log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:10 AM