AE resides in the sea with Poseidon and Poseidon NT (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very big thank you to nimbustim and the whole Nimbus team for allowing me the opportunity to log both of these products. It is great to see my old Nimbus friends back here at AM.

I used to rep for Nimbus back in the day, so getting the opportunity to use an old favorite of mine made me quite happy.

My package arrived today, and in it were Poseidon Raspberry and Poseidon NT Georgia Peach. In addition, there was a t shirt and a bounty of samples including blast. :woohoo: As a quick aside, I did have a sample of Poseidon Cherry, and let me tell you, I missed the flush and the taste was excellent.

I use a crazy workout schedule due to work. I am a high school administrator and dont have afternoon time. I wake up every day at 3:45.

Here is my split:
Monday: shoulders
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: back and bis
Thursday: Chest and tris
Friday: shoulders
Saturday: back (deads)
Sunday: heavy chest

Due to major nerve damage, legs are almost impossible to do. If I can tolerate the pain, they would be done on Fridays.

A little more background on me:
35 years old
5' 11"
204lbs

Been training since I am 11 and over the last several years, I have refocused on powerlifting. I lift exceptionally hard, with as heavy as I can go all the time, with as much volume as my body can tolerate.

Currently, I am only using the following supps:
  • Orange Triad
  • Super Cissus
  • Isology
  • Assault (sometimes)
The plan is to start the NT tonight (maybe one of the samples) and then hit the ground running with Poseidon tomorrow. As I mentioned, I am quite familiar with the flush (have one right now) and am excited to get going. I will focus on the following points in this log:

effects/Sleep effects
taste
mixability
flush power

If any of the Nimbus folks want me to add or change focus, please let me know and I will be happy to do so.

Looking forward to the ride, and especially the sleep :)

As an aside, my sleep has been more difficult the last month as we got a dog who loves to sleep between my wife and I.

Lets get the show rolling

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome start!

I just want to preface your log by saying that Poseidon NT does not really kick in full force until about the end of the 1st week. However, saturating your body with the Poseidon Complex via Poseidon during the day and Poseidon NT at night should help get things going faster. The actual amount of sleep aids in Poseidon NT is minimal by any standard, however the synergy btween the 3 and the Poseidon Complex makes this one of the best sleep aids on the market.

Get yourself ready for some extremely vivid dreams in the upcoming weeks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start!

I just want to preface your log by saying that Poseidon NT does not really kick in full force until about the end of the 1st week. However, saturating your body with the Poseidon Complex via Poseidon during the day and Poseidon NT at night should help get things going faster. The actual amount of sleep aids in Poseidon NT is minimal by any standard, however the synergy btween the 3 and the Poseidon Complex makes this one of the best sleep aids on the market.

Get yourself ready for some extremely vivid dreams in the upcoming weeks!
That sounds great. Looking forward to it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be taking 2 samples of the peach in a little bit. Will update then

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Just finishing 2 packets of the Georgia peach Poseidon night time.

Taste: very subtle. I am in no way a peach fan, but Tim recommended it to me so I figured I would give it a go. I am impressed, it is not over powering in the least.

Mixability: a few shakes in the shaker and it is completely dissolved. That is always a major positive.

Effects: nothing of note yet, but it is still early. I am eagerly awaiting the flush and a nice sense of relaxation.

Big props to nimbus on the flavoring. The old Poseidon was "flavorless" but not really. This is very pleasant. Great job.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some initial thoughts from last night into this am. Georgia Peach is awesome!!!! As I sit here with my poseidon raspberry, which is also good....the Peach is far and away better. I had some blast peach this am, and it was great. The Poseidon NT was phenomenal in terms of a calming feeling. I did not feel like I was going to "pass out" like other sleep aids. It was more relaxed and at ease.

WIll update later after I finish sipping away at my current Poseidon water bottle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some initial thoughts from last night into this am. Georgia Peach is awesome!!!! As I sit here with my poseidon raspberry, which is also good....the Peach is far and away better. I had some blast peach this am, and it was great. The Poseidon NT was phenomenal in terms of a calming feeling. I did not feel like I was going to "pass out" like other sleep aids. It was more relaxed and at ease.

WIll update later after I finish sipping away at my current Poseidon water bottle.
That's is a really good not.
Think I'm post your thoughts in my promo thread!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good back workout. Didnt do deads, but focused more on rack pulls. Not much to mention in terms of strength and pump, but will acknowledge that i do feel good and energetic, which is rare for me at all after 7ish. I did 2 sessions of cardio and a (sadly) boat load of snow shoveling as we got crushed here SE Pa

Here is how the day went

Wide grip chins (5 sets)
Rack pulls (6 sets) got 525 for an easy 2 :woohoo:
BB Rows (3 sets)
Underhand pullups (4 sets)

Tomorrow is more of a heavy chest day then some good triceps work. Will be hitting the Poseidon NMT within the hour

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good lift and cardio day today

a little rundown of the day
incline bp (4 sets) more for warmups than anything
flat bp (8 sets) 315lbs 2 reps
floor press (4 sets)
JM press (6 sets)
1 arm db ext (4 sets)* superset
close grip bp (4 sets) *superset

Regarding the Poseidon, NT is great. The peach tastes great, mixes well and last night was similar to friday. Not overly tired, more calm and relaxed. Regular Poseidon is good as well. Sipped on it throughout the day, specifically during my workout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...the dog stopped me from a good nights sleep, so I was up at 3 and on the treadmill getting the day going. That would be ok under normal circumstances, except I will be at work from 6:45am to 9pm :(

Either way, I had a solid run and lift. Will update later on with overall thoughts thus far

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
If Poseidon NT has one downfall is that the full benefits don't kick in until about a week / week and a half in. Everyone who's stuck with it have been extremely happy the did, as the sleep does get better.

How many scoops are you currently taking?
What are you eating, and how close are you eating before bed?
How close is that to your NT dosage?

Have you tried mixing the product in sticking it in the freezer for about 15 minutes? Nom Nom Nom.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Poseidon NT has one downfall is that the full benefits don't kick in until about a week / week and a half in. Everyone who's stuck with it have been extremely happy the did, as the sleep does get better.

How many scoops are you currently taking?
What are you eating, and how close are you eating before bed?
How close is that to your NT dosage?

Have you tried mixing the product in sticking it in the freezer for about 15 minutes? Nom Nom Nom.
I really enjoy the NT. I have been using 2 scoops thus far with no food probably 2 hours prior.

As I said, the feeling is not an overwhelming "I cant keep my eyes open". Its more, a nice sense of calm and relaxation. Which I like much better.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really enjoy the NT. I have been using 2 scoops thus far with no food probably 2 hours prior.

As I said, the feeling is not an overwhelming "I cant keep my eyes open". Its more, a nice sense of calm and relaxation. Which I like much better.
Very good to hear.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NT continues to impress, and I have to agree with Tim's assessment, it gets better the more you use it. TOok my 2 scoops around 8:45, and by 9:15 I was relaxed and laid out. Just awesome. I woke up at 3:30 refreshed and ready to go.

Hit the treadmill for 40 minutes then got in some back/bis

Obviously, this log is not about pump per se, or strength increases. However, I do feel good and refreshed and surprisingly energetic.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
The NT continues to impress, and I have to agree with Tim's assessment, it gets better the more you use it. TOok my 2 scoops around 8:45, and by 9:15 I was relaxed and laid out. Just awesome. I woke up at 3:30 refreshed and ready to go.

Hit the treadmill for 40 minutes then got in some back/bis

Obviously, this log is not about pump per se, or strength increases. However, I do feel good and refreshed and surprisingly energetic.
This is a great update. Like I said, after about a week of continued use, you will be getting the full benefits. I'm suprised you've not reported any dreams thus far. Do you dream normally?

It's amazing at how much better our body works when we're fully rested and hydrated. Hydration plays a huge roll in our day to day life.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great update. Like I said, after about a week of continued use, you will be getting the full benefits. I'm suprised you've not reported any dreams thus far. Do you dream normally?

It's amazing at how much better our body works when we're fully rested and hydrated. Hydration plays a huge roll in our day to day life.
Its interesting you bring up dreams. I have never been a big dreamer. Every now and then I will get some crazy, odd dream, but on the norm its rare.

I will also note, that I do wake up quite rested, even though I am up so early.

Had a real nice chest workout this am

Incline BP (6 sets)
Incline flys (4 sets) * superset
Incline db press (4 sets) *superset
Flat flys (4 sets)

Hoping to get a little sore :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will update my lifts from today and tomorrow in the afternoon, again I just wanted to comment on the NT effects.

The peach tastes amazing, mixes easily, and has a very subtle impact. I have not noticed anything over the top in dreams, but we shall see on that front.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little late with the update but here I am.

My workouts (Fri-Shoudlers, Sat.-Back/Bis) were good, as I felt quite well rested.

I will say that last night NT was a life saver. I forgot to take it right away, and stayed up to watch the UFC. At the end of the event, I had a horrible headache, which is something I never typically have. Ended up taking NT around 10:30, and by 11 I was drifting off peacefully.

As an aside, I am noticing with the greater hydration, the more frequent bathroom use. Not a bad thing, but is certainly becoming more noticeable.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In, late but in

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, late but in
Welcome aboard

Workouts have remained strong, nothing outrageous but pleased

I am beginning to wonder if my stomach issues are Poseidon related or not. Either way I feel very good, energetic considering the time I wake up. Favors and mixing for both thus far are top notch.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard

Workouts have remained strong, nothing outrageous but pleased

I am beginning to wonder if my stomach issues are Poseidon related or not. Either way I feel very good, energetic considering the time I wake up. Favors and mixing for both thus far are top notch.
A further update on this.....my stomach issues have persisted. I might take today off from Poseidon just to see. The oddest thing however, is that I feel really good. I feel energetic, well rested etc....but just have stomach upset. Kinda odd.

Additionally, my workouts have remained top notch even with the stomach side of things.

I will update tomorrow with my findings.

Either way the Poseidon and the Poseidon NT are great imo. The taste is excellent (subjective I know) and the mixing offers no clumps are floaters. I will also say that Tim was correct, the NT gets better the more you use it.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
A further update on this.....my stomach issues have persisted. I might take today off from Poseidon just to see. The oddest thing however, is that I feel really good. I feel energetic, well rested etc....but just have stomach upset. Kinda odd.

Additionally, my workouts have remained top notch even with the stomach side of things.

I will update tomorrow with my findings.

Either way the Poseidon and the Poseidon NT are great imo. The taste is excellent (subjective I know) and the mixing offers no clumps are floaters. I will also say that Tim was correct, the NT gets better the more you use it.
Hope the stomach issue goes away. Sometimes people experience some stomach issues with magnesium....so that might be a possibility. If that's the case, maybe you can split up the day time dosing and take some food with it. The big key with the Poseidon Complex is to saturate your system with it.

Nice to hear Poseidon Night Time is picking up steam like I said it would. The best sleep is still to come.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope the stomach issue goes away. Sometimes people experience some stomach issues with magnesium....so that might be a possibility. If that's the case, maybe you can split up the day time dosing and take some food with it. The big key with the Poseidon Complex is to saturate your system with it.

Nice to hear Poseidon Night Time is picking up steam like I said it would. The best sleep is still to come.
thats a good option with the day dosing.

I cannot stress enough how much I like NT. I doze off nicely, and outside of the old man pee every now and then, I stay asleep nicely.

Additionally, the extra sleep is greatly beneficial for someone who lifts as early as I do.

Prime example: this am, after 37 minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline, I was still refreshed enough to work on incline BP 2 sets at 225lbs for 10 reps per. :woohoo: Body weight only 204lbs

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
thats a good option with the day dosing.

I cannot stress enough how much I like NT. I doze off nicely, and outside of the old man pee every now and then, I stay asleep nicely.

Additionally, the extra sleep is greatly beneficial for someone who lifts as early as I do.

Prime example: this am, after 37 minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline, I was still refreshed enough to work on incline BP 2 sets at 225lbs for 10 reps per. :woohoo: Body weight only 204lbs
This is what sets Poseidon NT apart from other "sleep aids".....as it really works 24/7 due to the Poseidon Complex. I know your taking both the day time and night time version (what we recommend), but NT alone helps in your day to day life. It's nice to wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy after a night of REM sleep.

The Poseidon Complex kicks ass in just how you feel. Hydration is such an important role in our lives....and it effects everything we do!

Very nice lift!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update. The NT is still doing its thing wonderfully. Still waking up refreshed and sleeping soundly. The peach is TREMENDOUS. Which does surprise me as I mentioned before. I have lessened my day dose of Poseidon to offset the stomach issues and it seems to be helping nicely.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
A little update. The NT is still doing its thing wonderfully. Still waking up refreshed and sleeping soundly. The peach is TREMENDOUS. Which does surprise me as I mentioned before. I have lessened my day dose of Poseidon to offset the stomach issues and it seems to be helping nicely.
Awesome! You should tell Sam to pick up Poseidon & Poseidon Night Time at the very least. :cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have sent over the info considering the interest (outside of my own). Let's hope

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have sent over the info considering the interest (outside of my own). Let's hope
Thats all we can do.
Have u tried Nimbus proteins?

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Note to self.....revamp Poseidon Night Time samples so consumers have a weeks worth. Consumers really cannot experience the full benefits without using atleast a weeks worth of Poseidon Night Time.

:hump:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats all we can do.
Have u tried Nimbus proteins?
not yet.....but I am always on the search for a good isolate as I am as lactose intolerant as they come

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
not yet.....but I am always on the search for a good isolate as I am as lactose intolerant as they come
Yeah Nimbus night time is great constant aminos for 8 hours and 100 Cals 25g protein for 1 scoop...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again many good things to say about NT. I am going to start to sound redundant. I will say, if you have not tried either before, make sure to start dosing slow as it can mess with,your stomach. Mine is still recovering.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good early am workout. Got in some solid chest work, specifically dumbbell work with flys and incline presses.

The more I use NT, the more powerful it has become. Yesterday I was exhausted and the 3 of us (wife, daughter and myself) were asleep on the bed at 7:30 with the dog. We put my daughter to bed at 8ish, and I went and took NT. Took the talk for a walk, went upstairs and out before 9 until the alarm went off at 3::45. :)

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Once again many good things to say about NT. I am going to start to sound redundant. I will say, if you have not tried either before, make sure to start dosing slow as it can mess with,your stomach. Mine is still recovering.
I prefer 6 scoops in the morning. :wall:

On a serious note though....yeah you want to build up your tolerance to the Poseidon Complex. The magnesium content takes some getting used to for some people.

As for the Poseidon NT....I'm glad your still enjoying it. I'm actually going to try and get corporate to change the way our samples are for Poseidon NT. I fear too many people might write it off after only using 1 serving and not getting the full effects. I think our samples need to be atleast 7 days worth. Hopefully I can talk them into doing mini tubs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer 6 scoops in the morning. :wall:

On a serious note though....yeah you want to build up your tolerance to the Poseidon Complex. The magnesium content takes some getting used to for some people.

As for the Poseidon NT....I'm glad your still enjoying it. I'm actually going to try and get corporate to change the way our samples are for Poseidon NT. I fear too many people might write it off after only using 1 serving and not getting the full effects. I think our samples need to be atleast 7 days worth. Hopefully I can talk them into doing mini tubs.
mini tubs would be a great idea. even for a nominal charge to cover some costs. I will say that NT (as you mentioned previously) provides so great deep sleep. On some occassions, the dreams are a bit odd though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts have been good, although sleep has been interrupted by the dog. :(. All other components have been good. Very pleased with the NT. specifically after reducing the Poseidon dosage

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some thoughts as I am winding down

The mixability is a huge issue for me. This is an easy non issue with both products

I will acknowledge, that I do not know if I could maintain Poseidon on its own on a permanent basis, at least not at the recommended dosage.

I must admit, that I am impressed as well with the flavoring that has been added, and the peach is my go to!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some thoughts as I am winding down

The mixability is a huge issue for me. This is an easy non issue with both products

I will acknowledge, that I do not know if I could maintain Poseidon on its own on a permanent basis, at least not at the recommended dosage.

I must admit, that I am impressed as well with the flavoring that has been added, and the peach is my go to!
Poseidon is one of the best mixing supplements on the market....cannot get any easier to mix it up.

I think you would find that just dosing (3) servings of Poseidon throughout the day would be beneficial to overall health. We understand that everyones body does not agree with the Magnesium content at the higher recommended dosage.

Really glad to hear about the flavoring. We try to pride ourself on safe, reliable, proven products...with that said we want them to taste good as well. We're currently reflavoring BodyGuard so that it taste better.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The flavoring is tremendous.

I am down to the last few days here, so I will sum up a bit here. Excellent general health supplements, taste great, gives a great overall sense of feeling well. As I have mentioned already,the only issue is the magnesium content. Outside of that, well worth the purchase