Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
    Just help her get everything set up. And register all the players. It's fun, but i don't play. Well mini golf lol
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   

3. Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
    I've found much the same over my run. I'm good for at least one of those nights a week! Lol

5. I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
    Maybe try taking them earlier I really found that even with less sleep I still felt good. That is early start though. I haven't done that in years!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
    good to hear your sleeping good. your log has helped me learn more about 3z.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

8. Whoops ... I still owe you guys a 90-day review. Coming today or tomorrow

For now: I started a journal over here. Since I'm not logging anything at the moment. Figured I might as well keep myself accountable in every way possible. Feel free to stop by!

And...Here We Go! Lexagon's Journey

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:57 AM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM