Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
    Just help her get everything set up. And register all the players. It's fun, but i don't play. Well mini golf lol
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   
       


  3. Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
    I've found much the same over my run. I'm good for at least one of those nights a week! Lol

  5. I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
    Maybe try taking them earlier I really found that even with less sleep I still felt good. That is early start though. I haven't done that in years!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
    good to hear your sleeping good. your log has helped me learn more about 3z.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  8. Whoops ... I still owe you guys a 90-day review. Coming today or tomorrow


    For now: I started a journal over here. Since I'm not logging anything at the moment. Figured I might as well keep myself accountable in every way possible. Feel free to stop by!

    And...Here We Go! Lexagon's Journey
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Log in
Log in