Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 47 - 2/16/12
Bed around 9:30pm (early I know), although honestly I could have passed out around 7:15p if I had really wanted to LOL Slept like a freaking baby. Straight through the night, however the one downside to falling asleep so early. I was up at 4:15a ... I just got up did what I had to do and went back to sleep for another 1.5 ... haha! Still woke up ready to kill the day! I need to get to the gym. But I feel 100% better, yesterday was a LOOOOONG day!

3Z - Night 48 - 2/17/12
Bed around 11 I think, maybe a little earlier. Not really in any hurry since it was Friday night. Had a great workout though. Slept really well as usually and was up way before the alarm. Kinda strange. Had a lot planned for Sat though so makes sense. Got up and ready to hit the gym.

3Z - Night 49 - 2/18/12
10:30-11p passed out. House was quiet so it was pretty relaxing all evening. Didn't do anything after errands were done just vegg'd! AM workout was pretty brutal. Another awesome night's sleep. Woke up a little earlier than I would have liked, but hey good sleep is better than no sleep!

3Z - Night 50 - 2/19/12
Just exhausted. No clue why, probably because it was a lazy day and a spike day. Lots of food! Bed around 10:30 or so, passed the F out. Slept clear through the night, woke up about 10 mins before the alarm, but didn't actually get up LOL Everyone was off today, some holiday or something so I took my time. Still ready to kick it into gear. Little groggy, but I'm blaming my raging allergies on that one. Hate this time of the year.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Not sure I'm going to make it to gym tonight, my right calf/hamstring are really bugging me and I'm not sure why. I tried convincing myself it was just DOMs, but I know it's not. Feels more like a slight strain. Guess it's rest and ice for me tonight, booooooring! I have all this pent up energy .. oh well! Better to let it rest then really injure myself I suppose.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know what you did?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
LOL no clue, it was fine all weekend, laid down for a little while last night, got up and wham outta nowhere!

I'm stretching it now ... hoping it loosens up a little. Feels better to walk on it, it's just weird. I've never had a DOM like that before and only in one leg LOL

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like an excuse to get into a hot tub, lol.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sounds like an excuse to get into a hot tub, lol.
LOL if I had one that would be awesome! My gym is kinda dumb like that.

I think I am just going to go and if it's that bad, just leave. I need my gym time :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's good pain and bad pain. One you push through...

I hope everything goes alright.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I'm going to make it to gym tonight, my right calf/hamstring are really bugging me and I'm not sure why. I tried convincing myself it was just DOMs, but I know it's not. Feels more like a slight strain. Guess it's rest and ice for me tonight, booooooring! I have all this pent up energy .. oh well! Better to let it rest then really injure myself I suppose.
agreed, injury prevenation is very important in fitness. I used to overlook it, and thats why i had two serious injuries.

Keep up the good work

how is the calve/hammie feeeling? did the ice and rice work?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
agreed, injury prevenation is very important in fitness. I used to overlook it, and thats why i had two serious injuries.

Keep up the good work

how is the calve/hammie feeeling? did the ice and rice work?
Yeah I have it up right now, it's starting to feel a little better. I think the hammie pain came from over compensating for the calf w/out realizing it. I stretched it out pretty good, feels sore, but not quite hurt. I'll just keep stretching and see what happens. No cardio tonight. LOL

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
There's good pain and bad pain. One you push through...

I hope everything goes alright.
I'm hoping for good. :) I'll know soon enough lol

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Day 16 - Workout B Week 8 - Mon 2/20/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x8 - 95lbs
B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x8 - 30lbs
B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x8 - 90lbs
C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x8 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
C2 - Captains Chair 3x15 - 15

Cardio - 15 mins walk @ 3.0 - just wanted to stretch out, felt really good.

Maniac - 1 scoops w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix
Agmatine - 2 caps am/2 caps pre
RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
3z - 3 caps

Decided to hit the gym regardless of calf pain. Seemed to workout great. Dropped the weight down on the DL's just in case and worked on form. Didn't up any weights tonight, everything seems to be great where it is. Only managed 7 on the last set of DB Shoulders, but that's ok. I'm a'ok with staying at the 30's for a while :) Made sure to stretch out my legs a lot as I rested. ESp for the lunges (did stationary instead of walking), no problems. Rock on! :) Just realized that I only have 2 more workouts for this stage and I'm off for a week .. wow .. already .. geez! :) I've made some epic progress already.

Also got a chance to test out my new HRM (Polar FT7) and I have to say I love it. Definitely got a more accurate calorie burn for the whole day. Glad I made the leap :)

Finally finished my first bottle of Agmatine last night as well .. .so I'll shoot up a review shortly :) All I have to say is I LOVE it :)

3Z - Night 51 - 2/20/12
Bed around 11, I was exhausted, actually I don't even remember falling asleep. Just remember waking up and turning the TV off and passing back out again. Woke up this AM early and got all my prep back. It was COLD! LOL

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 52 - 2/21/12
Bed around 11, love having DVR that's all Another great nights sleep. No interruptions till that dumb alarm clock went off, but that's normal right? Plus I woke up realizing that tomorrow is my Friday .. YAY!

Curious to see what the HRM says about my Ulitmate class tonight.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suh-weet! Tomorrow is my Friday, too! Refresh my memory; what is Ultimate class?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still following! You have been keeping a great log, detail about the products effects on your sleep patterns and recovery. I have been falling asleep better over the past few years . . . you know, age ;) I still stay up late but not as late as before, always been a night person. During the summer when I am off I will be up til 3,4, or even 5AM. As I have to get back to work mode I will def look to the assistance of 3Z.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a night person, too. It's nothing for me to stay up all night finding random things to do. I just have too much to do anymore to be able to stay up much past 10 and then still get up and do everything the next day, lol. I can't imagine what it will be like to have a kid...or four :eek:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep up the good work Lexagon. Keep stretching it out , even if it is better, its best to stretch all the time(after workouts for more long stretches) and they do prevent injuries from happening. Many tyimes a muscle can shortened up and stretching just stretches it out

and yes very nice log. Thanks for stopping in my log, very sweet of you

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Workout: Ultimate X (class @ gym)

Which consists of the trainer kicking our azz till we can't walk anymore. Last night we started with weights and got into spin for the last 15-20 mins (typically it's the other way around). Hopefully I can remember everything.

Barbell Curls (on a Step 360) x 50
Skull Crushers x 50
Push-ups x 50
Crunches x 100
Shoulder Press w/ band (singles and both shoulders) x 50
Lunges w/ step x 50
Body Weight Wide Stance Squats x 30
Body Weight Narrow Stance Squats x 30
Back Lunge to Step-up x 50

That's total over the whole 45 mins, we started out with isolated exercises and the last 10 mins was circuits of Curls, Skullcrushers, Push-ups and Shoulder Press. WOW Then 15 mins of some super intensity Spin. Legs = Jello! But I love that class. Approx ~750 cal burn. Thank you HRM!

3Z - Night 53 - 2/22/12
Bed around 11, again. Although I could have passed out when I got home from that class. So tired. Either way got some great sleep. Woke up a little late this AM, but it happens. Still feel ready to hit the day.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Suh-weet! Tomorrow is my Friday, too! Refresh my memory; what is Ultimate class?
Man you don't pay attention to anything do you ;) See above for a description. It's the class I take at gym every Wed night. :) KILL...ER!

Still following! You have been keeping a great log, detail about the products effects on your sleep patterns and recovery. I have been falling asleep better over the past few years . . . you know, age ;) I still stay up late but not as late as before, always been a night person. During the summer when I am off I will be up til 3,4, or even 5AM. As I have to get back to work mode I will def look to the assistance of 3Z.
I'm a night person, too. It's nothing for me to stay up all night finding random things to do. I just have too much to do anymore to be able to stay up much past 10 and then still get up and do everything the next day, lol. I can't imagine what it will be like to have a kid...or four :eek:
I am such a night person. But I've learned that I can't survive off no sleep anymore. Weekends are a whole different story, 1-2am isn't abnormal unless I've had a long day. I used to be the one that could stay up til 3-4am and get up for work at 6 and be fine 3-4 days a week. But I was a lot younger and very addicted to caffeine. LOL

Keep up the good work Lexagon. Keep stretching it out , even if it is better, its best to stretch all the time(after workouts for more long stretches) and they do prevent injuries from happening. Many tyimes a muscle can shortened up and stretching just stretches it out

and yes very nice log. Thanks for stopping in my log, very sweet of you
Keep well stretched, that's for sure. Was really glad to see no leg pain (other than tired muscles from class) last night. Stretched out some more this AM and not even a pull like yesterday. So whatever it was is gone now. LOL
Your welcome :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
3Z - Night 47 - 2/16/12
Bed around 9:30pm (early I know), although honestly I could have passed out around 7:15p if I had really wanted to LOL Slept like a freaking baby. Straight through the night, however the one downside to falling asleep so early. I was up at 4:15a ... I just got up did what I had to do and went back to sleep for another 1.5 ... haha! Still woke up ready to kill the day! I need to get to the gym. But I feel 100% better, yesterday was a LOOOOONG day!

3Z - Night 48 - 2/17/12
Bed around 11 I think, maybe a little earlier. Not really in any hurry since it was Friday night. Had a great workout though. Slept really well as usually and was up way before the alarm. Kinda strange. Had a lot planned for Sat though so makes sense. Got up and ready to hit the gym.

3Z - Night 49 - 2/18/12
10:30-11p passed out. House was quiet so it was pretty relaxing all evening. Didn't do anything after errands were done just vegg'd! AM workout was pretty brutal. Another awesome night's sleep. Woke up a little earlier than I would have liked, but hey good sleep is better than no sleep!

3Z - Night 50 - 2/19/12
Just exhausted. No clue why, probably because it was a lazy day and a spike day. Lots of food! Bed around 10:30 or so, passed the F out. Slept clear through the night, woke up about 10 mins before the alarm, but didn't actually get up LOL Everyone was off today, some holiday or something so I took my time. Still ready to kick it into gear. Little groggy, but I'm blaming my raging allergies on that one. Hate this time of the year.
Funny how when you do NOTHING you are SO tired! You would think you would be rested and ready to go haah.

Glad to hear the sleep is good though!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
I am such a night person. But I've learned that I can't survive off no sleep anymore. Weekends are a whole different story, 1-2am isn't abnormal unless I've had a long day. I used to be the one that could stay up til 3-4am and get up for work at 6 and be fine 3-4 days a week. But I was a lot younger and very addicted to caffeine. LOL
Whenever I only get like 4-5 hours of sleep, Caffeine become my best friend the whole day lol

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Trying to decide if I want to take a class in the AM since I have the day off, skip gym or just do cardio myself. Tough choice.

Excited though got my **** protein and bars in :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 54 - 2/23/12
Bed around 11 as usual. Nothing super special just another nights sleep. Solid and straight through.

3Z - Night 55 - 2/24/12
Wait whaaa? I forgot to take my 3Z ... which I didn't realize until I woke up in the AM and couldn't figure out why I slept like crap. I thought I had taken it since I was so sleepy, but figured out it was my new allergy pills that knocked me out. Definitely tossed and turned more, oh well! First time in a long time I haven't had it. Kinda bummed me out LOL

3Z - Night 56 - 2/25/12
Bed around 11 or so had a really busy day. Was tired and ready to sleep that's for sure. Looking forward to sleeping in even a little on Sunday! :)

3Z - Night 57 - 2/26/12
Bed around 10-10:30 I think. Pretty early considering. But spending 2 days out in the sun watching softball tournaments can wear you out. Slept really well, got up no problem. Still feeling great. 3 more nights and it's time for a 60 day review :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Friday 2/24/2012

Workout was 30 mins HIIT Cardio on Elliptical - 474 cal burn per HRM

Maniac - 1 scoop w/ 1 RP Mix
Agmatine - didn't take it for cardio
RecoverPro - 24oz intra and 16oz post
3Z - 3 caps

Nothing super exciting to report honestly, just did some HIIT. I finished Stage 1 of NROL4W on Mon and decided to take it easy on the weights for the rest of the week so I can start Stage 2 on Monday. So I just went in and did some quick intense cardio. Plus I had the day off from work so it was EMPTY when I was there.

Sat & Sun were off days. Spent most of the day at a softball tournament, watching not playing. College is a lot of fun. Left w/ a sunburn LOL Didn't do too much else super exciting haha! :) Definitely got some rest which is always nice. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
3Z - Night 54 - 2/23/12
Bed around 11 as usual. Nothing super special just another nights sleep. Solid and straight through.

3Z - Night 55 - 2/24/12
Wait whaaa? I forgot to take my 3Z ... which I didn't realize until I woke up in the AM and couldn't figure out why I slept like crap. I thought I had taken it since I was so sleepy, but figured out it was my new allergy pills that knocked me out. Definitely tossed and turned more, oh well! First time in a long time I haven't had it. Kinda bummed me out LOL

3Z - Night 56 - 2/25/12
Bed around 11 or so had a really busy day. Was tired and ready to sleep that's for sure. Looking forward to sleeping in even a little on Sunday! :)

3Z - Night 57 - 2/26/12
Bed around 10-10:30 I think. Pretty early considering. But spending 2 days out in the sun watching softball tournaments can wear you out. Slept really well, got up no problem. Still feeling great. 3 more nights and it's time for a 60 day review :)
I think AI has tricked us into becoming 3z junkies. I had one of those forgot to take it nights recently also. I didn't sleep for **** either. Lol

Great log.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you in college?

I am glad you are getting something out of 3z and all our supplements. They make a nice difference for myself.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
are you in college?

I am glad you are getting something out of 3z and all our supplements. They make a nice difference for myself.
Nope I'm part of the 9-5er crowd!

AI has some amazing products! :)

Last edited:
Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Monday 2/27/2012

Spin class that turned into Circuits ... LOL
Per HRM - 570

Basically it was bike for 10 ... jump off do some sort of weight station (curls, skullcrushers, etc), then hop back on the bike. It was very strange, but kinda cool at the same time. Definitely a good burn. And a nice change of pace, although I was sorta looking forward to a spin class! :)

Decided to hold off on Stage 2 for the rest of the week, I didn't want to start out yesterday and not be 100% there. So I'll start next week instead and work on some classes this week. Let someone else tell me what to do for a change, honestly it's kinda nice. Sometimes I need to be able to just tune out and do what people say.

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 RP Mix
Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - N/A - completely forgot :(
3Z - 3 caps

3Z - Night 58 - 2/27/12
Bed around 10-10:30 I think. Pretty early considering. But spending 2 days out in the sun watching softball tournaments can wear you out. Slept really well, got up no problem. Still feeling great. 3 more nights and it's time for a 60 day review.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 59 - 2/28/12
Got to bed 10:30 or so, usually try to take the 3z 1/2-1hr before bed, depending on what I'm doing and whether I remember. Although even when I've taken it 10 mins before I still manage some solid sleep :) Crashed out last night, slept clear through the night and a little later than normal.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Wednesday 2/29/2012 - Ultimate X

OK let's see if I can remember everything - we didn't do Spin tonight because we had like 100 people (ok maybe only 20 or so, but still) We did floor circuits instead. It was rough, not gonna lie. Basically did 25 at a time w/ a 15 sec break in between.

Jumping Jacks - 50x2
BW Squats - 50
Lunges - 50
1 leg Squat - 50
Barbell Curls - 50
Skullcrushers - 50
Bench Press - 50
Shoulder Press w/ Band - 50
Single Shoulder Press - 50 each side
Push-ups - 40 (5 sets of 8)
Plank - 4 mins total
Squat to Step-up - 50
Jump Squats - 50

1 set of fast paced circuits
Barbell Curl - 20
Skullcrushers - 30
Bench - 30
Shoulder Press - 15
Single Shoulder PRess - 15 each

Crunches - 50
Oblique Crunch - 25

And I think that was all. I was toast at the end that's all I know. Never seen the class so full, but it was kinda cool. Definitely a great workout. My shoulder was burning a little afterwards, but that happens. Not feeling to horrible today, made sure to get my RP in there :) All-in-all a great workout :)

Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops intra
3Z - 3 caps

3Z - Night 60 - 2/29/12
Fell asleep around 10:30, probably could have passed out at 7 when I got home I was wiped. Got a great night sleep though and didn't wake up until I was supposed to this AM. A little groggy, but like I mentioned before my allergies are out of control and those meds always make me feel bleh in the AM. Once I was moving around I was fine! :) Looking forward to relaxing a little the next couple days.

Looks like it's 60-day review time - I'll get that posted up hopefully later today :) If not tomorrow, I know I owe an Ag review as well :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Oh got my package the other day with the next round of 3Z, more samples and another sweet shaker bottle w/ a red top ... LOVE IT! :) Thank Stx!! Admittedly I'm going to be a little sad when 3Z just stops showing up ... LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Oh got my package the other day with the next round of 3Z, more samples and another sweet shaker bottle w/ a red top ... LOVE IT! :) Thank Stx!! Admittedly I'm going to be a little sad when 3Z just stops showing up ... LOL
Haha. I know the feeling. I immediately tossed another non blender bottle shaker upon opening. I love those things.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 61 - 3/1/12
Another 10:30-11pm night, seems to be the norm for me right now. Definitely ok with that, no work on Fridays til April. Great sleep was up early to hit another Ultimate X class (yeah I love them!) Still ready to go in the AM. Nothing much has changed there.

3Z - Night 62 - 3/2/12
Bed around 11:30-12, little bit later, but again not worried. It was a Friday night, watched TV/movie the usual. Another great nights sleep. Woke up a little groggy, but again my allergies are through the roof. Still had plenty of energy.

3Z - Night 63 - 3/3/12
12-12:30 bedtime, was watching movies and catching up on DVR, didn't do much during the day so a little restless. Did manage to cook up a bunch of yummy food on the grill for this week though. Slept great as usual, woke up feeling like hell, but allergies. Can't get away from that one, the sleep itself is great!

3Z - Night 64 - 3/4/12
Passed out around 10:30, had a pretty long day. Allergies were killing me (my eyes are dying), fell asleep for a little while (dead asleep), woke up for 15 mins and then passed right back out again. No big deal, still woke up this AM ready to go. Plenty of energy. :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Friday 3/2/2012 - Ultimate X (yes again)

This time was A LOT different. I went to the old location I used to work out at all the time (same trainer as my Wed class). We had to use the Bosu for everything ... ugh! Hopefully I remember everything .. not sure this time though.

Started with Planks to Push-ups (hold plank 30 secs go into pushups)
Push-ups went ... 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 - then more plank ... then backwards 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Some yoga stuff (tree, arabesque, chair and 1 other) - standing on the floor (for those of us not coordinated for the bosu - that'd be me)
Up on Bosu -
Dumbbell Curls - 30
Tricep Extenstions
Round of Yoga
Back down Plank to Pushups
10, 8, 6, 4, 4, 2, 2 ... 8, 6, 4, 2, 2
Up on Bosu -
Dumbbell Curls - 30
Tricep Kickbacks - 30
Round of Yoga
Narrow Pushup to Plank
2, 2, 4, 6, 8 - 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Another round of Yoga

Think that was it. That was a lot harder than the last class, in a different way. Shoulder didn't like all those push-ups so I was on knees for a few sets. Crazy I swear! She's a nut. But now I'm all sore and it feels pretty good, so I'm not going to complain But I am definitely ready to get back to my weights that's for sure.

Plus I was kinda crazy and decided to run for 20 mins afterwards. *eyeroll* - Wasn't ready to leave the gym yet LOL

Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops
3Z - 3 caps

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sat 3/3/2012

Put in a solid 60 mins on the Elliptical - which is a record for me. Felt great. haven't been able to hang that long on the elliptical in a long time. Wasn't super excited about missing the Spin class I wanted to go to, but it worked out well. Still got in a great workout and I was up so early I had ALLLLLL day left to do NOTHING! Actually I plopped down and played video games, but nothing productive haha!

HRM = 655 cal

Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops
3Z - 3 caps

Everything is going pretty well, no real new updates. Haven't been taking the Agmatine lately, just because I haven't been lifting heavy. But I go back to my regularly scheduled program on Monday (NROL4W Stage 2), so I'll pick that back up again then. Ready to get back into a normal routine that's for sure. Little nervous since the exercises are changing, but I'll be fine.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
60 Day 3Z Review

Can't believe it's already been 60 days on this journey. All I have to say is AI did well with 3Z. I've noticed that it actually starts working better the longer you take it. The sleep is still amazing and much deeper than it was to start. I'm managing an average of 6-7 hrs a night which is great since it's completely uninterrupted. Definitely waking up with more energy and ready to hit the day. The couple nights I forgot it, the sleep wasn't nearly as great and there were certainly more middle of the night wake-ups. This also marks 90 days since I started taking it (30 on my own 60 sponsored) and I have not 1 complaint. And I imagine that it will just keep working the same. Really glad that I got a chance to log this product! Definitely worth it.

Well done AI Sports ... well done! 3Z is definitely going to be a staple for me. I don't think I could give up this kind of sleep! :) Nor do I want to give up great sleep. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 Day 3Z Review

Can't believe it's already been 60 days on this journey. All I have to say is AI did well with 3Z. I've noticed that it actually starts working better the longer you take it. The sleep is still amazing and much deeper than it was to start. I'm managing an average of 6-7 hrs a night which is great since it's completely uninterrupted. Definitely waking up with more energy and ready to hit the day. The couple nights I forgot it, the sleep wasn't nearly as great and there were certainly more middle of the night wake-ups. This also marks 90 days since I started taking it (30 on my own 60 sponsored) and I have not 1 complaint. And I imagine that it will just keep working the same. Really glad that I got a chance to log this product! Definitely worth it.

Well done AI Sports ... well done! 3Z is definitely going to be a staple for me. I don't think I could give up this kind of sleep! :) Nor do I want to give up great sleep. :D
Glad it worked for you. I used to take 3z 2-3 times a week and now I take it just about every night, well on weekends I might skip it sometimes, I found out by error that i take mine with my last meal about 1 hour before bed, then take hghpro right before I snooze and I have been having great sleep with this approach. Thank you for your review, I have enjoyed your log immensly. I agree with the longer you take it it keeps working and that is something that matters a lot to me , that the product keeps it s effectiveness.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Monday - 3/5/2012

NROL4W Stage 2 - Workout A Wk 1 - 2x10

Squat/Push-Press - 30lbs
Step-up (superset) - 17.5lbs
Dumbbell 1 point row - 17.5lbs
Static Lunge Rear Foot Elevated (superset) - 17.5lbs
Push-ups (incline) - 10
Plank (superset) - 2x60 sec
Cable Horizontal Woodchop - 35lbs

Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops
3Z - 3 caps

Great workout. First one of Stage 2, felt good to be back lifting weights again. Definitely missed them. Gym was surprisingly empty last night, usually Mondays are pretty busy, not that I'm complaining. Opted to skip out on cardio, I've been a little tired lately, blaming my allergies on that, just wanted to get home.

3Z - Night 65 - 3/5/12
Fell asleep around 10-10:30p again. Was pretty tired, so it didn't take long. Slept clear through the night. Woke up a little tired this AM. Hoping I'm not getting sick like everyone else in the house. Thankfully I felt better after moving around and getting a little food in me.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 66 - 3/6/12
11pm bedtime, I was ready for it. Didn't even realize it was that late actually LOL Been sleeping pretty solid through the nights, which is nice. Haven't seen a change in my patterns at all really. Might try to get a few longer nights of sleep in this weekend, if possible. No workout yesterday just errands and food prep

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of food prep do you do in advance? I'm thinking grilling a bunch of chicken tonight. I'm so much better at sticking to my weekly plan if I take an afternoon and cook for the week to come.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
What kind of food prep do you do in advance? I'm thinking grilling a bunch of chicken tonight. I'm so much better at sticking to my weekly plan if I take an afternoon and cook for the week to come.
I BBQ'd a bunch of chicken and pork chops this weekend, since the weather was so nice. I was already making dinner, might as well utilize the charcoal while it's hot! :D And they are all the right portion size so I just cut them up and throw them in my lunch! I like easy things.

I get my lunches together the night before so I don't have to think in the AM...LOL Just make breakfast and get out of the house.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I <3 living without a weekly plan

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I BBQ'd a bunch of chicken and pork chops this weekend, since the weather was so nice. I was already making dinner, might as well utilize the charcoal while it's hot! :D And they are all the right portion size so I just cut them up and throw them in my lunch! I like easy things.

I get my lunches together the night before so I don't have to think in the AM...LOL Just make breakfast and get out of the house.
Awesome! I wish I could get my wife to use the grill. She loves it, but is unsure of her grilling abilities, lol. I've grilled pork chops a few times in the past couple of weeks. There's an oak tree in my backyard, so I find some fallen branches and add them to the flames. The pork chops really take in the smoke taste. We grilled salmon tonight. :D

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Awesome! I wish I could get my wife to use the grill. She loves it, but is unsure of her grilling abilities, lol. I've grilled pork chops a few times in the past couple of weeks. There's an oak tree in my backyard, so I find some fallen branches and add them to the flames. The pork chops really take in the smoke taste. We grilled salmon tonight. :D
It's honestly one of my FAVORITE things to do! Not sure why or where that desire came from, but I would much rather cook on the grill than inside. Encourage her, it's really no different than anything else. What's the worst that could happen you undercook something and have to throw it back on for a couple minutes :)

I need to get some fish and start grilling that too. Do you use cedar planks or just right on the grill?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Wed 3/7/2012

Ultimate X

Plank to Push-up - 15 secs then 2 push-ups (5 sets)
Barbell Curls on Step 360 - 25
SLDL on Step 360 - 25
Skullcrushers on Stability Ball - 25
Glute Raise on Stability Ball - 25
Rows w/ Bands on Step 360 - 25
Step-up on Step 360 w/ bands - 20 per leg
Side Plank - 45 secs each side
Side to Side Plank - 8 per side
Crunches - ~50 maybe more
Spin - 20 mins
Circuit of (2 times):
Barbell Curls - 25
Skullcrushers - 25
Rows w/ bands - 25
Step-up - 20 per leg
Push-ups - 8

I think I got everything, that was pretty close at least. It was a rough class, but I left there definitely feeling good about it. And sweating like a madwoman! Actually finished all my water and could have used more. Oh and I was freaking EXHAUSTED by the end. So glad I went with 2 scoops of Maniac for this class! :D
HRM = 685cal

Maniac - 2 scoop w/ 1 RP Mix
Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops
3Z - 3 caps

3Z - Night 67 - 3/7/12
10pm ... out like a light, actually I think I fell asleep before that just because I was so tired. I don't know what's getting to me, but I've been a lot more tired lately. Hoping it's just allergies and not that I'm getting sick or anything. I'll have to work on some sleep this weekend. Hopefully that will help. AM's are still going well :) Once I'm up and moving I'm good to go.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice detailed log with lots of other topics which I like. =)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Thur - 3/8/2012

Cardio on Elliptical - about 30 mins .. HRM=385cal

Maniac - 2 scoop w/ 1 RP Mix
Agmatine - N/A
RecoverPro - 3 scoops
3Z - 3 caps

Kinda just decided to go for an extra day of cardio. Had a lot on my mind and sometimes hitting the gym helps clear it some. Got a good burn in, felt great, and pretty sure it helped me sleep a little better that night.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Friday - 3/9/2012

NROL4W - Stage 2 - Workout B1 - 2x10

Wide-grip DL - 95lbs
Bulgarian Squat (superset) - 10lbs
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown - 45, 55
Swiss Ball Crunch (Tripleset) - 10
Reverse Crunch - 10
Lateral Flexion (on Ball) - 10
Prone Cobra - 60sec (x2)
HRM = 400cal

Definitely felt everything! Starting a new stage is always different, esp when the lifts change completely. Had fun with it and pushed it to the limit as always.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sat - 3/10/12 - Relax Day!

Nothing going on today, planned a Spike day since I weighed in 2lbs lighter (I know sounds backasswards, but it works). Felt pretty good about myself too though, so decided to enjoy the day. Went shopping, got some new clothes for my trip at the end of the month. Was able to get into the next size down on most of my shorts/pants. Shirts are the same, but I figured that would be the case. And I finally got a new belt! :) YAY!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sun - 3/11/12

Decided to hit the outdoors and go for a run on the bike path. It was probably about 70 deg, sunny with a nice cool breeze. I must be doing something right because I ended up with 4miles of jogging and it wasn't too bad. The last mile was a little rough, but I'm not used to running on pavement or running outside just yet. Felt nice to get out though. Legs are a little jelly like.

HRM = 685

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3Z - Night 68 - 3/8/12
Tried to get to bed around 10pm. Had a REALLY hard time sleeping. Not much I could do about it though, just got some stress going on that I'm trying to work out. Once I fell asleep I was fine. Woke up in the AM as usual.

3Z - Night 69 - 3/9/12
1-2am, can't remember. Had tons of energy for some reason. Once I crashed out I was good to go though Slept much better. Ended up sleeping in a little Sat AM ... yay for that.

3Z - Night 70 - 3/10/12
11p bed time, exhausted from the day. Shopping takes a lot out of you LOL Got a few new things, company was being difficult but either way. Watched a couple movies and passed out. Another great night sleep. Woke up feeling like crud, but it was a nice day so I sucked it up. Glad I did.

3Z - Night 71 - 3/11/12
Bed around 10-10:30p. Had a little trouble falling asleep, but once I made it there I was done. I think the run did me in ... LOL Slept great though, woke up a little eh this AM, but stupid DST, throws me off! :) I'll be fine, got plenty of energy now. Still not middle of the night wake-ups which really is all I care about.