Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Ultimate X Class

All on Step 360:
    Barbell Curl - 25
    Squat - 25
    Static Lunge - 25 (per leg)
    BW Squats - 25

On Swiss Ball:
    Skullcrushers - 25
    Benchpress - 25
    Crunches - 50

Some yoga poses (can't remember the names) 4mins

Plank - 45 secs (15 sec rest) x 3
    Side Plank - 45 sec (each side)
    On Step 360 w/ Bands:
    Shoulder Press (both) - 8
    Right Shoulder only - 8
    Left Shoulder only - 8
    (Repeat ALL of the above another time)
    Spin - 30 mins

Quick end circuit:
    Barbell Curl - 25
    Skullcrushers - 25
    Shoulder Press - 24
    Cruches - 25

Then some stretching and we were done Phew long hard class, but a lot of fun. Worked up good sweat, that's for sure. Was surprised I had the energy to get through the workout, but I powered through. Plus add about 5-6 hrs of moving boxes, unpacking product, putting together new display furniture and cleaning to that day. What a long freaking day w/ a lot of exercise.
    HRM ~ 1075 (at least)

3Z - Night 74 - 3/14/12
    10:30-11p bed time - was ex-freakin-hausted. Seriously. What a long day. Took no time to fall asleep, honestly I could have passed out around 7-8pm LOL Slept clear through the night and actually overslept a little this AM. It's ok though I probably need the extra sleep anyway.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

3Z - Night 75 - 3/15/12
    Same as usual. Haven't been sleeping the greatest, but it's not because of the 3Z I know that much. Once I fall asleep I'm out. I'm not quite as awake in the AM, but I think that has to do with other things going on. Once I do wake up I'm ok.

3Z - Night 76 - 3/16/12
    Didn't end up getting to the gym so I was a little wound up. Didn't get to sleep til late either. I did get to have lunch with a good friend though, that always makes my day better.

3Z - Night 77 - 3/17/12
    Tried to get to bed at a decent hour, got woken up a few times. Did have a great workout earlier that day, and played some video games. That made for an OK day. Probably just stress getting to me. I miss my good sleep. LOL

3Z - Night 78 - 3/18/12
    This was just a bad night of sleep. Tried to go to bed early, didn't get to sleep until way too late. But it is what it is. I'm tired this morning, not gonna lie. Exhausted actually. I slept hard when I was asleep, just wasn't enough hrs. It's ok though. It happens to everyone.

I'm on my official 5 day countdown til I go away for a few days. Can't wait to get out of here. My stress level last week was through the roof. I can feel it in every muscle in my back, which sucks. Plus I'll get to see my parents, haven't seen them since August, and that's always fun. Just need a little vacation. Probably take the week off from gym, maybe go for a walk or 2 with them. Other than that nothing much.

**will update with workouts when I grab my binder out of the car, Saturday's was CRAZY! **
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No celebrating this weekend?

Sorry to hear about the stress. Stress can really impact a lot of what we do on a daily basis. Hopefully you'll be recharged when you get back from your vacation.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stress is a killer no doubt. Nothing wrecks my sleep like stress which only then increases the stress.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    No celebrating this weekend?
    I don't really drink anymore. So no partying. Not this year at least.

Sorry to hear about the stress. Stress can really impact a lot of what we do on a daily basis. Hopefully you'll be recharged when you get back from your vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Stress is a killer no doubt. Nothing wrecks my sleep like stress which only then increases the stress.
    Stress + Sleep = Not gonna happen! LOL Sucks, but it is what it is. Looking forward to getting out of here for a few days. There will still be a little stress (event planning is NEVER stress free), but it's different.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Thurs - 3/15/12
    Day Off - Don't think I did much after work. It's been a hellish week at work and home. Got a lot of extra exercise in getting ready for our training and getting the center cleaned up. That should suffice ... LOL

Fri - 3/16/12
    Unplanned Day Off - Had to come in and work 1/2-3/4 day which involved more cleaning and moving stuff. Was exhausted by the time I left so I just went to lunch with a good friend and ran errands. Seriously could have fallen asleep at like 5p.

Sat - 3/17/12
    NROL4W - B2 AND A3 (yes both) - All 2x10

Workout B2:
    Wide Grip DL - 105
    Bulgarian Squat (superset) - 10
    Hammer Strength Lat - 45, 55
    Swiss Ball Crunch (tripleset) - 10
    Reverse Crunch - 10
    Lateral Flexion on Ball - 10 (per side)

Workout A3:
    Front Squat/Push Press - 30
    Step-up (superset) - 17.5
    1 PT DB Row - 17.5
    Static Lunge (superset) - 17.5 (dbs)
    Push-up - 10
    Planks - 60sec x 2

Intervals - 20 mins HIIT Elliptical

I decided to do a double workout. I'm trying to get Phase 2 finished before I leave on Sat for Vegas!! I'm still on track, but missing Friday would have put me a day behind. So I did both in one day, plus I needed to get into the gym for a while to clear my head. I did all my weights from both days first and then did all the abs. Plus some HIIT at the end. I was wiped out, but it felt great. Sometimes you just need a good long workout.

Sunday 3/18/12 -
    Should have been a Spike Day, epic fail. It was a mini spike but not even close to a real one. Too much stuff going on to make it happen, but oh well. A new week is here, time to do better.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

NROL 4W Workout B3 - 2x10
    Wide Grip DL - 105
    Bulgarian Squat (superset) - 10
    Underhand Lat Pulldown - 60, 75
    Swiss Ball Crunch (tripleset) - 10
    Reverse Crunch - 10
    Lateral Flexion on Ball - 10 (per side)

Intervals: 25 mins HIIT on Elliptical - Level range from 2-10

Another great workout. Almost didn't go. Wasn't having the greatest day, but made myself and I'm glad I did. Turned out to be a pretty good workout and I felt much better afterwards.

3Z - Night 79 - 3/19/12
    Sleep around 10:30-11 probably. Didn't have as much trouble falling asleep as I had. So I was either really tired, or I managed to be a little less stressed w/out realizing it. Forgot to set my alarms, ooops! But I didn't wake up too late. Just didn't have time for my normal breakfast. Protein shake ftw!
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    I don't really drink anymore. So no partying. Not this year at least.
    I wish I didn't
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Exactly!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Tues 3/20/2012

Squat-Push/Press - 30lb short bar
    Step-up (superset) - 20lb db
    1pt DB Row - 20lb db
    Static Lunge (superset) - 20lb db
    Push-ups - 10
    Plank (superset) - 60sec x2
    Horizontal Woodchop - 22.5lbs

HRM = 275

Not a normal workout day for me, but a great workout. Definitely glad I went in. Everything felt harder this time around. I did up my db's to 20's instead of 17.5s that seemed to make a HUGE difference. Legs are a little sore this AM, yay! Not sure I'll ever get a hang of those squat to push/press.

3Z - Night 80 - 3/20/12
    Just not getting enough sleep. Trying to fix that. I probably could have passed out at 6pm when I got back from the gym, but I know better than that. But 3Z is still doing it's job as far as keeping me asleep and that I LOVE! I can't believe there's only 10 more days of this log. Feels a little weird.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Tues 3/20/2012

Squat-Push/Press - 30lb short bar
    Step-up (superset) - 20lb db
    1pt DB Row - 20lb db
    Static Lunge (superset) - 20lb db
    Push-ups - 10
    Plank (superset) - 60sec x2
    Horizontal Woodchop - 22.5lbs

HRM = 275

Not a normal workout day for me, but a great workout. Definitely glad I went in. Everything felt harder this time around. I did up my db's to 20's instead of 17.5s that seemed to make a HUGE difference. Legs are a little sore this AM, yay! Not sure I'll ever get a hang of those squat to push/press.

3Z - Night 80 - 3/20/12
    Just not getting enough sleep. Trying to fix that. I probably could have passed out at 6pm when I got back from the gym, but I know better than that. But 3Z is still doing it's job as far as keeping me asleep and that I LOVE! I can't believe there's only 10 more days of this log. Feels a little weird.

I find if I like to take off 3z some nights and even for a while and just take hghpro. regardless I take hghpro 5-6 nights a week and love the stuff-this is just rsomething I tried recently

nice work and great your keeping on keeping on the workouts. Admirable
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Wed - 3/21/12 - Ultimate X Night!!

4 Sets of 25 each (circuit style)
    Barbell Curls - 15lb
    Side to Side BW Squats - 25

4 sets of 25 each (circuit style)
    Skullcrushers - 15lb
    Planks - 60 sec each (side and regular)

Push-ups - ~50
    Crunches - ~50
    Air Bike - ~50
    Reverse BW Lunges - 50 (25 per leg)

30 mins of Spin (mostly climbing - 5 mins sprinting)

HRM = 800

Holy ____! That was one rough workout. I don't think I forgot anything. My legs and arms were toast when we were done, and they hadn't turned the AC on yet so we were drenched. Felt great though, glad I got some energy and made it to class. Definitely a good time.

I would like to thank Motivate and Fruit Punch Maniac for making that workout even possible. Haha! I was seriously exhausted all day, but I hate missing Ultimate, so I popped 1 Motivate and my normal 1.5 scoop of Maniac and went at it. Thankfully they worked and got me through everything. Was a great workout!

3Z - Night 81 - 3/21/12
    Fell asleep by 11 and was OUT! Finally a great nights sleep. I must have just completely wore myself out. Was dead through the night, not even one wake-up. Woke up 10 mins before my alarm this AM and was ready to go again! Felt great. Hopefully that bad sleep was just a think of the past.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

3Z - Night 82 - 3/22/12
    Out around 11/11:30pm. Surprised I slept as well as I did. Got 1/2 my packing done, got a lot more to do today. Slept really well though, almost didn't want to get up this AM. Seems like good sleep is back, so I'm hoping that means the stress is slowly going away.

No more workout updates until April 1-2 probably. I might get a run or 2 in while I'm gone, but I'm not going to push it too much. Which ironically will be the end of my 3Z log ... how sad! I do plan on taking it while I'm away. Pretty sure the peace and quiet is going to be great for sleep. I'm excited to get out of here LOL
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have fun and be safe!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Have fun and be safe!
    You're stalking me again LOL
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3Z - Night 82 - 3/22/12
    Out around 11/11:30pm. Surprised I slept as well as I did. Got 1/2 my packing done, got a lot more to do today. Slept really well though, almost didn't want to get up this AM. Seems like good sleep is back, so I'm hoping that means the stress is slowly going away.

No more workout updates until April 1-2 probably. I might get a run or 2 in while I'm gone, but I'm not going to push it too much. Which ironically will be the end of my 3Z log ... how sad! I do plan on taking it while I'm away. Pretty sure the peace and quiet is going to be great for sleep. I'm excited to get out of here LOL
    Enjoy your trip!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

And I'm back, sadly! Had a great trip, got lots done. Didn't gain weight, which is shocking. Not ready to be back to real life though LOL Oh well these things happen. Quick updates (I tried to do them while away, but posting from my phone is just annoying)

3Z - Night 83 - 3/23/12
    Out around 11/11:30pm. Surprised I didn't wake up or have trouble falling asleep. Usually do the night before I go somewhere. Slept well, felt rested when I woke up.

3Z - Night 84 - 3/24/12
    First night forgetting 3Z in forever! It was definitely noticed. Slept pretty crappy. Woke up every couple of hours. At least I was able to sleep in a little, but still sucked. Plus first night in hotel bed, never equals good sleep. LOL

3Z - Night 85 - 3/25/12
    Mom took us for massages, soooo nice! Late night out with the parents. Went to see Frank Caliendo, bed around 1-1:30am. Slept well though at least, crashed pretty hard. Straight through until my alarm went off. Felt really good.

3Z - Night 86 - 3/26/12
    Tried to get to be a little earlier. Did manage to get a run in at the cardio center, felt great. Did a lot of "physical" labor throughout the day. Went to bed late, but still slept well. Straight through the night.

3Z - Night 87 - 3/27/12
    Was up @ 5am, had a REALLY long day (golf tournament). Got home earlier than expected after having dinner and everyone crashed. Probably passed out around 10:30-11p. Another good night of sleep. Bummed that "vacation" is almost over. Not ready to face reality yet.

3Z - Night 88 - 3/28/12
    First night back home. Tried to get to bed as early as possible, but that never happens. At least I slept clear through the night. Alarm always goes off too early though. Back to reality. Only 2 more nights of official 3Z, it's been a great log!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

where did ou go?

omg massages-love em. I think that helps sleep as it really relaxs a person
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    where did ou go?

omg massages-love em. I think that helps sleep as it really relaxs a person
    I was in Vegas with my parents, helping mom with her annual golf tournament. Lots of fun. Lots of food. The usual.

That was my first massage. I'll be going for more throughout the year. It really was more relaxing than I would have imagined.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

3Z - Night 89 - 3/29/12
    Slept ok from what I can remember. Woke up not wanting to get up, but then again I didn't want to go to work either LOL Reality always finds a way of making it back into your life too quickly. Just glad to sleep through the night.

3Z - Night 90 - 3/30/12
    Fell asleep around 6p after gym. Then again around 10p, and was out through the night. The week wore me down big time and I just needed sleep. Got probably 8-9 hrs of sleep felt great. Plus no plans for the weekend at all! That's always nice.

3Z - Night 91 - 3/31/12
    11/11:30p bedtime, decided that's a little too late I think. Don't know we'll see. Once i start getting back to the gym regularly again I think I"ll be sleeping better. Sadly this ends my official 90 day 3Z Sponsored Log. Have to say I have no complaints and of course will make sure to get up a final log as soon as I can.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Do you play golf or just help out with the tourny? It's a really difficult sport, IMO.
    Just help her get everything set up. And register all the players. It's fun, but i don't play. Well mini golf lol
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Just a mini update of sorts, since the log is officially over (and yes I'm working on my 90 day review). I've found that even on the nights where I can only get 3-4 hrs of sleep I still sleep very deep and heavy. And end up not feeling super horrible when I wake up. I happen to have a few of those nights this week. Maybe not quite as peppy, just because I'm exhausted, but at least I know the sleep was good.
    I've found much the same over my run. I'm good for at least one of those nights a week! Lol
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm running into nights like that more often now that I'm scheduled to cloc in at 0600. I think this will change supp routine some. I'll skip sleep aids. I usually only take them the nights before I work, but I think that's going change.
    Maybe try taking them earlier I really found that even with less sleep I still felt good. That is early start though. I haven't done that in years!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

good to hear your sleeping good. your log has helped me learn more about 3z.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Whoops ... I still owe you guys a 90-day review. Coming today or tomorrow

For now: I started a journal over here. Since I'm not logging anything at the moment. Figured I might as well keep myself accountable in every way possible. Feel free to stop by!

And...Here We Go! Lexagon's Journey
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM