1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I recommended 3Z to a buddy who is having some sleep issues . . . but he needs it ASAP!!!! I feel bad that he must oreder it and wait
    Thats why you should give him some 3z samples that come with your log stuff :-D
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Thats why you should give him some 3z samples that come with your log stuff :-D
    I have not 1 sample of AI stuff at the house (wait a few perform ... of no use to me), but I have 4 friends that have/are going to order AI goods due to my samples. Oh yeah! Just called the recruiter!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Day 13 - Workout A Week 7 - Mon 2/13/2012

A - Squat - 3x8 - 65, 70, 70
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 8, 8, 8
    B2 - Seated Row 3x8 - 90lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x8 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x12 (skipped these)

Cardio: 1hr Spin Class

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    Agmatine - 2 caps am/2 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O
    3z - 3 caps

So I got out of work early yesterday to go pick up supplies for today's Hot Dog Day at work (blah). instead of going shopping I decided to go ahead and hit the gym first while it was empty. Had a great workout, up'd squats and row. Then as I was finishing my step-ups I remembered there was a spin class. I txt'd 2 friends "spin or elliptical", which was stupid because I knew the answer would be Spin. So there I ended up in a 1 hr Spin class. It was brutal, but a great workout. My quads are KILLING me today. The Spin instructor kept looking at me like I'd never been in the gym before, I bert stared her a few times. She had the lights off in the room so she couldn't see me LOL

All in all a great workout though. Almost makes me want to add that one in too! Despite the fact that I am now exhausted, this day off couldn't have come at a better time.

3Z - Night 44 - 2/13/12
    Asleep around 11pm, after a long workout. Felt great to get a good nights sleep. Was up and ready to go with very sore quads! But not as bad as they could be honestly. Between the good sleep and the RecoverPro, I'm rockin back!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

And just to bitch and moan. Today is Customer Care Center Appreciation day at my work and we are doing hot dogs for everyone. And by "we" I mean I get to stand around and make hot dogs 5-6 times today. I brought the Foreman in to help me. I'd prefer a grill but with the weather this is going to be faster and I dont' care about my co-workers that much for it to bother me. LOL They are getting free food they'll be ok!

I'm just waiting for the obligatory ... when are they going to be ready, where's the _____, why aren't they ______, how many can I have, *sigh*
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    And just to bitch and moan. Today is Customer Care Center Appreciation day at my work and we are doing hot dogs for everyone. And by "we" I mean I get to stand around and make hot dogs 5-6 times today. I brought the Foreman in to help me. I'd prefer a grill but with the weather this is going to be faster and I dont' care about my co-workers that much for it to bother me. LOL They are getting free food they'll be ok!

I'm just waiting for the obligatory ... when are they going to be ready, where's the _____, why aren't they ______, how many can I have, *sigh*
    I with you on that today.. Happy unimaginative consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day on top of it!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

I with you on that today.. Happy unimaginative consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day on top of it!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to D2footballjrc again. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

My co-workers are generally ok, but some days they act more childish than an 11 yr old. I already ate my bad food for the day too ... I can't resist these stupid homemade cookies. Serious!
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I must have missed it, what sort of terrible place do you work for?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I must have missed it, what sort of terrible place do you work for?
    LOL Customer Service Call Center ... oh the joys. Thankfully I'm just the office lackey doing whatever my boss needs me to do, but I'm coop'd up in this place with 40 women all day. More drama than HS!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

you have got to have willpower Lex. Keep up the good work. I am going though what you are as I am in the beginning stages of dieting for a contest.

lol at your workplace
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you have got to have willpower Lex. Keep up the good work. I am going though what you are as I am in the beginning stages of dieting for a contest.

lol at your workplace
    Mentally I have come so far since October, I don't want to screw it up. I get my one day a week to be completely irresponsible and that's good enough for me.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

3Z - Night 45 - 2/14/12
    Looks like 11 is becoming a regular bed time LOL But hey that's not bad, gets me about 6.5 hrs of sleep and that seems to be great. Out cold and then up and ready like it's no big deal I feel so much better.

Ultimate X tonight ... yay!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Mentally I have come so far since October, I don't want to screw it up. I get my one day a week to be completely irresponsible and that's good enough for me.
    if it is working keep it going. If it stalls, thats when you have to cvhange something,whethers its cutting out that one day per week to one day every month, three weeks, etc

Ive been doing this so long and love it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

That's basically what I'm going for. Need something different, so far so good. Life is all about change and adapting ...
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

It comes to a point where you cheat, and then you actually are tired of it! When I binged after my shows, I gave myself 2 days to just eat.... by the end of the 2nd day, I couldnt take it anymore and wanted to get back to my diet! HAHA
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^I wish...

LOL.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Ultimate X - Wed Feb 15, 2012

Another great class. I don't even remember everything we did but it was a lot of quad work. Spin portion was awesome, my legs were burning by the time the first 1/2 hr was over. Weights were equally as taxing like always. Off the top of my head, lots of curls, skull crushers, raises of all sorts, squats, lunges, crunches ... all of the above.

On a funny note the trainer came up behind me during the skull crushers and scared the crap outta me. So you have to roll out on the stability ball so your shoulders and head are supported, keep your hips up and then do the skull crushers. It's a lot of work. I was mid rep and then next thing I know someone is pushing my elbows in (apparently I flared them out a little at some point) I stopped mid rep and realized what she was doing and just laughed. But now I knew what to focus on and it helped a lot. All in all a great class and I was so freakin exhausted.

Maniac - 2 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O (forgot my motivate at home, *grum
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O
    3z - 3 caps

3Z - Night 45 - 2/14/12
    Going to be honest, I slept like SH*T last night. Seriously. Went to bed around 10 because i was exhausted, everything hurt LOL and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I woke up almost every 2 hrs from there. I have no idea what was wrong. I couldn't get comfortable or anything. The only good news was that when I did fall asleep I was out cold. And each time I woke up it was no big deal. I was still able to get up and get moving this AM, just a little lethargic. Nothing to do w/ the 3Z. Just annoyed that I didn't get sleep.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Day 14 - Workout B Week 7 - Fri 2/17/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x10 - 110lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x10 - 30lbs **
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10 - 90lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x10 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x12 - 15

Maniac - 1.5 scoops w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Great workout, went in with the mentality to kill it and I did. Upped the DL's by 5lbs, which was great. Annoyed that my rack was taken, but he was using it for good not evil so I'm not too angry DL's are getting better, but I really think 110 is going stopping point for now. Surprisingly through all this working out, my back has been amazing. Super stoked about that, as I've had the worst back problems in the past. My shoulders are a little sore, but I never realized how strong they still were. I love finding out new things about myself. It's pretty awesome. Makes me that much more happy that I found weight lifting. Anyway, blah blah!

**I'll put all my 3Z's together after I post Sat workout**
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

So now here is the important question. You've been using 3z for 60 days or so, are you going to continue to use 3z after the log?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

So now here is the important question. You've been using 3z for 60 days or so, are you going to continue to use 3z after the log?
    I'm unofficially at 90 days on it ... 60ish through the log. And I love it. So yes I'm almost 100% positive that I will continue it. Unless something drastic happens LOL (ie. I go broke). I haven't felt better honestly. Not getting a good nights sleep doesn't seem like an option anymore. Even at only 6hrs, deep sleep is deep sleep. The body needs it.

Contemplating having my mom try it actually. She's got horrible insomnia. Not sure if she would, but I might ask her when I see her next month. LOL She'll probably bertstare.jpg me .. but that's ok.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Day 15 - Workout A Week 8 - Sat 2/18/2012

A - Squat - 3x8 - 65, 70, 75
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 8, 8, 8
    B2 - Seated Row 3x8 - 90lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x8 - 20lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x10 - 15, 15, 15

Cardio: 20 on elliptical level 7 avg speed 5-5.5 - Felt pretty good.

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix with 32oz H2O (made the night before)
    3z - 3 caps

Yet another epic workout. Took SAN Launch again, seems to be a great Sat AM shove! LOL Got in the squat rack, did some warm-ups, everything was going well. Felt great. Up'd to 70 killed those 8 so I went for the 75, still great. On the last couple I was a little wobbly, but I pulled through it. Definitely happy about that. Form is getting much better. Push-ups are getting faster and more consistent, still using a bench, but it's getting easier at least. Everything else is doing well. I was doing my jack-knife stability ball crunch things and there were too women in there with me. I noticed them grab a ball after my first round and they were chatting and looking at me. So I took one of my headphones out and they were telling me how that looked cool and they wanted to try it. Kinda made me smile so I explained how to do them and went back to my workout. I saw them out of the corner of my eye, didn't do too bad. But it's harder than it looks.

Picked up a Polar FT7 after my workout (while running errands). Excited to try it out (monday). Figured I could splurge a little, I've been putting it off for a couple months now.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

3Z - Night 47 - 2/16/12
    Bed around 9:30pm (early I know), although honestly I could have passed out around 7:15p if I had really wanted to LOL Slept like a freaking baby. Straight through the night, however the one downside to falling asleep so early. I was up at 4:15a ... I just got up did what I had to do and went back to sleep for another 1.5 ... haha! Still woke up ready to kill the day! I need to get to the gym. But I feel 100% better, yesterday was a LOOOOONG day!

3Z - Night 48 - 2/17/12
    Bed around 11 I think, maybe a little earlier. Not really in any hurry since it was Friday night. Had a great workout though. Slept really well as usually and was up way before the alarm. Kinda strange. Had a lot planned for Sat though so makes sense. Got up and ready to hit the gym.

3Z - Night 49 - 2/18/12
    10:30-11p passed out. House was quiet so it was pretty relaxing all evening. Didn't do anything after errands were done just vegg'd! AM workout was pretty brutal. Another awesome night's sleep. Woke up a little earlier than I would have liked, but hey good sleep is better than no sleep!

3Z - Night 50 - 2/19/12
    Just exhausted. No clue why, probably because it was a lazy day and a spike day. Lots of food! Bed around 10:30 or so, passed the F out. Slept clear through the night, woke up about 10 mins before the alarm, but didn't actually get up LOL Everyone was off today, some holiday or something so I took my time. Still ready to kick it into gear. Little groggy, but I'm blaming my raging allergies on that one. Hate this time of the year.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Not sure I'm going to make it to gym tonight, my right calf/hamstring are really bugging me and I'm not sure why. I tried convincing myself it was just DOMs, but I know it's not. Feels more like a slight strain. Guess it's rest and ice for me tonight, booooooring! I have all this pent up energy .. oh well! Better to let it rest then really injure myself I suppose.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Do you know what you did?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

LOL no clue, it was fine all weekend, laid down for a little while last night, got up and wham outta nowhere!

I'm stretching it now ... hoping it loosens up a little. Feels better to walk on it, it's just weird. I've never had a DOM like that before and only in one leg LOL
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Sounds like an excuse to get into a hot tub, lol.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sounds like an excuse to get into a hot tub, lol.
    LOL if I had one that would be awesome! My gym is kinda dumb like that.

I think I am just going to go and if it's that bad, just leave. I need my gym time
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

There's good pain and bad pain. One you push through...

I hope everything goes alright.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Not sure I'm going to make it to gym tonight, my right calf/hamstring are really bugging me and I'm not sure why. I tried convincing myself it was just DOMs, but I know it's not. Feels more like a slight strain. Guess it's rest and ice for me tonight, booooooring! I have all this pent up energy .. oh well! Better to let it rest then really injure myself I suppose.
    agreed, injury prevenation is very important in fitness. I used to overlook it, and thats why i had two serious injuries.

Keep up the good work

how is the calve/hammie feeeling? did the ice and rice work?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

agreed, injury prevenation is very important in fitness. I used to overlook it, and thats why i had two serious injuries.

Keep up the good work

how is the calve/hammie feeeling? did the ice and rice work?
    Yeah I have it up right now, it's starting to feel a little better. I think the hammie pain came from over compensating for the calf w/out realizing it. I stretched it out pretty good, feels sore, but not quite hurt. I'll just keep stretching and see what happens. No cardio tonight. LOL
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

There's good pain and bad pain. One you push through...

I hope everything goes alright.
    I'm hoping for good. I'll know soon enough lol
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Day 16 - Workout B Week 8 - Mon 2/20/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x8 - 95lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x8 - 30lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x8 - 90lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x8 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x15 - 15

Cardio - 15 mins walk @ 3.0 - just wanted to stretch out, felt really good.

Maniac - 1 scoops w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Decided to hit the gym regardless of calf pain. Seemed to workout great. Dropped the weight down on the DL's just in case and worked on form. Didn't up any weights tonight, everything seems to be great where it is. Only managed 7 on the last set of DB Shoulders, but that's ok. I'm a'ok with staying at the 30's for a while Made sure to stretch out my legs a lot as I rested. ESp for the lunges (did stationary instead of walking), no problems. Rock on! Just realized that I only have 2 more workouts for this stage and I'm off for a week .. wow .. already .. geez! I've made some epic progress already.

Also got a chance to test out my new HRM (Polar FT7) and I have to say I love it. Definitely got a more accurate calorie burn for the whole day. Glad I made the leap

Finally finished my first bottle of Agmatine last night as well .. .so I'll shoot up a review shortly All I have to say is I LOVE it

3Z - Night 51 - 2/20/12
    Bed around 11, I was exhausted, actually I don't even remember falling asleep. Just remember waking up and turning the TV off and passing back out again. Woke up this AM early and got all my prep back. It was COLD! LOL
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

3Z - Night 52 - 2/21/12
    Bed around 11, love having DVR that's all Another great nights sleep. No interruptions till that dumb alarm clock went off, but that's normal right? Plus I woke up realizing that tomorrow is my Friday .. YAY!

Curious to see what the HRM says about my Ulitmate class tonight.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Suh-weet! Tomorrow is my Friday, too! Refresh my memory; what is Ultimate class?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Still following! You have been keeping a great log, detail about the products effects on your sleep patterns and recovery. I have been falling asleep better over the past few years . . . you know, age I still stay up late but not as late as before, always been a night person. During the summer when I am off I will be up til 3,4, or even 5AM. As I have to get back to work mode I will def look to the assistance of 3Z.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

I'm a night person, too. It's nothing for me to stay up all night finding random things to do. I just have too much to do anymore to be able to stay up much past 10 and then still get up and do everything the next day, lol. I can't imagine what it will be like to have a kid...or four
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Keep up the good work Lexagon. Keep stretching it out , even if it is better, its best to stretch all the time(after workouts for more long stretches) and they do prevent injuries from happening. Many tyimes a muscle can shortened up and stretching just stretches it out

and yes very nice log. Thanks for stopping in my log, very sweet of you
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Workout: Ultimate X (class @ gym)

Which consists of the trainer kicking our azz till we can't walk anymore. Last night we started with weights and got into spin for the last 15-20 mins (typically it's the other way around). Hopefully I can remember everything.

Barbell Curls (on a Step 360) x 50
    Skull Crushers x 50
    Push-ups x 50
    Crunches x 100
    Shoulder Press w/ band (singles and both shoulders) x 50
    Lunges w/ step x 50
    Body Weight Wide Stance Squats x 30
    Body Weight Narrow Stance Squats x 30
    Back Lunge to Step-up x 50

That's total over the whole 45 mins, we started out with isolated exercises and the last 10 mins was circuits of Curls, Skullcrushers, Push-ups and Shoulder Press. WOW Then 15 mins of some super intensity Spin. Legs = Jello! But I love that class. Approx ~750 cal burn. Thank you HRM!

3Z - Night 53 - 2/22/12
    Bed around 11, again. Although I could have passed out when I got home from that class. So tired. Either way got some great sleep. Woke up a little late this AM, but it happens. Still feel ready to hit the day.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

Suh-weet! Tomorrow is my Friday, too! Refresh my memory; what is Ultimate class?
    Man you don't pay attention to anything do you See above for a description. It's the class I take at gym every Wed night. KILL...ER!

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Still following! You have been keeping a great log, detail about the products effects on your sleep patterns and recovery. I have been falling asleep better over the past few years . . . you know, age I still stay up late but not as late as before, always been a night person. During the summer when I am off I will be up til 3,4, or even 5AM. As I have to get back to work mode I will def look to the assistance of 3Z.
    I'm a night person, too. It's nothing for me to stay up all night finding random things to do. I just have too much to do anymore to be able to stay up much past 10 and then still get up and do everything the next day, lol. I can't imagine what it will be like to have a kid...or four
    I am such a night person. But I've learned that I can't survive off no sleep anymore. Weekends are a whole different story, 1-2am isn't abnormal unless I've had a long day. I used to be the one that could stay up til 3-4am and get up for work at 6 and be fine 3-4 days a week. But I was a lot younger and very addicted to caffeine. LOL

Keep up the good work Lexagon. Keep stretching it out , even if it is better, its best to stretch all the time(after workouts for more long stretches) and they do prevent injuries from happening. Many tyimes a muscle can shortened up and stretching just stretches it out

and yes very nice log. Thanks for stopping in my log, very sweet of you
    Keep well stretched, that's for sure. Was really glad to see no leg pain (other than tired muscles from class) last night. Stretched out some more this AM and not even a pull like yesterday. So whatever it was is gone now. LOL
    Your welcome
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

3Z - Night 47 - 2/16/12
    Bed around 9:30pm (early I know), although honestly I could have passed out around 7:15p if I had really wanted to LOL Slept like a freaking baby. Straight through the night, however the one downside to falling asleep so early. I was up at 4:15a ... I just got up did what I had to do and went back to sleep for another 1.5 ... haha! Still woke up ready to kill the day! I need to get to the gym. But I feel 100% better, yesterday was a LOOOOONG day!

3Z - Night 48 - 2/17/12
    Bed around 11 I think, maybe a little earlier. Not really in any hurry since it was Friday night. Had a great workout though. Slept really well as usually and was up way before the alarm. Kinda strange. Had a lot planned for Sat though so makes sense. Got up and ready to hit the gym.

3Z - Night 49 - 2/18/12
    10:30-11p passed out. House was quiet so it was pretty relaxing all evening. Didn't do anything after errands were done just vegg'd! AM workout was pretty brutal. Another awesome night's sleep. Woke up a little earlier than I would have liked, but hey good sleep is better than no sleep!

3Z - Night 50 - 2/19/12
    Just exhausted. No clue why, probably because it was a lazy day and a spike day. Lots of food! Bed around 10:30 or so, passed the F out. Slept clear through the night, woke up about 10 mins before the alarm, but didn't actually get up LOL Everyone was off today, some holiday or something so I took my time. Still ready to kick it into gear. Little groggy, but I'm blaming my raging allergies on that one. Hate this time of the year.
    Funny how when you do NOTHING you are SO tired! You would think you would be rested and ready to go haah.

Glad to hear the sleep is good though!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.52%

I am such a night person. But I've learned that I can't survive off no sleep anymore. Weekends are a whole different story, 1-2am isn't abnormal unless I've had a long day. I used to be the one that could stay up til 3-4am and get up for work at 6 and be fine 3-4 days a week. But I was a lot younger and very addicted to caffeine. LOL

Whenever I only get like 4-5 hours of sleep, Caffeine become my best friend the whole day lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:57 AM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM