Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. 3Z - Night 34 - 2/3/12
    Friday nights are always good nights. Didn't get to bed super late and was able to sleep in a little bit. Nothing out of the ordinary to report, just another peaceful nights sleep. Think I ended up with 9 hrs off and on. Still ready for a jam packed day and a great workout!

3Z - Night 35 - 2/4/12
    Once I feel asleep I stayed asleep for a few hours. Sleep just wasn't happening easily though, I blame it on the coke zero late that night. LOL Not anyones fault but my own. At least I know that I can fall back to sleep easily and stay asleep. Only about 5 hrs total, but still not bad.

3Z - Night 36 - 2/5/12
    Asleep around 11:30, didn't wake up til 5-5:30, great night for me. Was exhausted from the busy weekend, lazy all day Sunday! All in all a great night. Now it's time to get this week started!

2. Day 8 - Workout B Week 4 - Fri 2/3/2012

A - Deadlift - 2x12 - 95lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 2x12 - 22.5lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 2x12 - 80
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 2x15 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 2x 12 - 12

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    Agmatine - 2 caps am/2 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O
    3z - 3 caps

Great workout, always love doing DL's. Everything else was pretty customary, realized I was supposed to be bending my knees during the DL's instead of doing SLDL's so it was a little different, but killed it still. Finally a night when the gym wasn't super packed too. Upp'd the weights on my lunges and DAMN! Definitely felt those. Core was still sore from Wed, so Capt Chair was a little hard but great either way.

Weight's kinda fluctuating a little, but not dropping as much as I would like. Going to re-eval my diet and see if there's something I can change. Right now I'm eating higher cals on my lifting days per NROL4W, but I'm not sure that's helping. Going to try carb cycling a little that seemed to work last time. We'll see if that helps. Should be starting a log of App Nut Fat Free as well (bb.com win, but it'll be over here to!)
    •   

3. Day 9 - Workout A Week 5 - Sat 2/4/2012

A - Squat - 3x10 - 65lb
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 10, 10, 10
    B2 - Seated Row 3x10 - 85lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x10 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x10 - 10, 10, 10

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix with 32oz H2O (made the night before)
    3z - 3 caps

Cardio: 20 mins HIIT Elliptical - 2 mins @ lvl 5 speed 4-5 & 1 min @ lvl 9 speed 9-10

Holy S**T! That was an intense workout followed by some "kill me now" HIIT! Did push-ups on a lower bench and they weren't so bad, hurt my chest though (which I know is good). Went up weight wise on the step-ups focused on going a little slower and really pushing w/ the foot on the step, phew makes it much harder lemme tell you. The busted my ass on the elliptical, I was spent by the end. Actually had to sit in the car and drink my protein shake before rushing home. Spent the rest of the day at a college softball tournament.

All weights are slowly moving up, sore, but not bad. Just moved into 3 sets in this phase instead of 2, definitely takes more out of you that's for sure.

Tried SAN Launch again, no headache this time so it definitely was lack of food that killed me last weekend. Made sure to get plenty of protein in post workout this weekend! No worries there.

4. Day 10 - Workout B Week 5 - Fri 2/6/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x10 - 105lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x10 - 25lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10 - 85lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x10 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x12 - 12

Cardio - 12 mins Stair Climber

RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix @ work - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Another great workout, first time doing the 3x10 for these. Everything went up in weight and fairly easily. Need to work on the DL's a little grip didn't feel quite right. Shoulders and Pulldowns were feeling great, lunges about the same, but the last set seemed really hard. Legs were def getting tired. Stairway to Hell, was just that hell! Def not a good idea when your legs are tired, but I pushed through as long as I could (a whole 12 mins), but hey it's better than nothing right? Extra 120 cal burn, can't beat that! This plan doesn't even call for cardio actually, but I'm trying to get some extra fat burning in there!

3Z - Night 37 - 2/6/12
    Took around 9:30-10pm, crashed out as soon as Smash ended, actually fell asleep and didn't realize it. Slept dead until around 4:20 when I woke up with some weird back pain. Decided to get up and get everything done in the kitchen then crawl back into bed. Ended up getting another 1.5 hrs sleep in ... felt great. If only sleep could cure allergies too ... blah!

5. Awesome workout!!!
    •   

6. 3Z - Night 38 - 2/7/12
    Planned on getting to bed around 10pm, got distracted and passed out around 11. Woke up with all sorts of energy. I guess having 5 hrs off yesterday was a good thing. No gym yesterday but I did a lot of cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. Good stuff all around! Ready to kick some major ass at Ultimate X tonight. Eventhough the trainer isn't there and we have a sub! He better make us sweat that's all I gotta say.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    3Z - Night 38 - 2/7/12
    Planned on getting to bed around 10pm, got distracted and passed out around 11. Woke up with all sorts of energy. I guess having 5 hrs off yesterday was a good thing. No gym yesterday but I did a lot of cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. Good stuff all around! Ready to kick some major ass at Ultimate X tonight. Eventhough the trainer isn't there and we have a sub! He better make us sweat that's all I gotta say.
    do you take classes there?

also a day off of all activity and good healthy eating can really rejuvanate you when you have been dieting.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    do you take classes there?

also a day off of all activity and good healthy eating can really rejuvanate you when you have been dieting.
    The only class I take at the gym is Ultimate X, full body sweat til you drop type class. Lately it's been 30 min spin/30 min full body weights. *see above logs*. I figured I might as well through something high intensity into the mix. Last time that helped w/ the weight loss/fat shred and it's easier than motivating my self to hop on the treadmill/elliptical, which I do, but classes are easier to focus at And they are Free and the instructor lifts and she's cute, so I guess it's a win-win-win all around LOL

Plus at this gym everyone seems to be really nice. They all help each other and honestly nobody judges. I'm probably 1 of the heavier people in the class and not once has anyone given me a funny look. The other branch I used to go to you would get those, "why is she here looks" not ok!

9. 3z stays delivering here I see

10. I miss my 3z! Hopefully today the couple bottles i ordered comes in, great log to date!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

11. Ultimate X - Wed 2/7/2012

Let's hope I can remember everything, that was one tough class!!

Spin 30 mins - HIIT
    Barbell Curls (25lbs) - 24 full, 12 upper, 12 lower
    Squats (25lbs) - 36 (quick paced)
    Stationary Lunge on 360 - 36
    Barbell Rows (25lbs) - 36
    Front Raises (10lbs) - 36
    Wall sits w/ swiss ball - 3.5 mins
    Leg Raise w/ swiss ball - 36
    Jackknife with swiss ball - 36
    Push-ups on knees - 36

Maniac - 1 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    Motivate - 2 caps
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix @ work - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

I think that was all. We got maybe a couple seconds of break in between everything, but that's about it. My legs and shoulders were toast by the end. This was a sub teacher and she was a lot more peppy than the normal one. In fact, she kept look at me like she thought I wasn't pushing my hardest or something I don't know. Or she could tell that I knew how to actually do the exercises without needing help. Not sure. I did push myself, but it really got me on the wall sits, in fact I ended up pushing myself a lot lower than expected. Which in turn made me realize just HOW strong my quads are. It was pretty good. Definitely left there in a puddle of sweat that's for sure!

3Z - Night 39 - 2/8/12
    So went to bed around 10:30-11p, woke up for some reason a little while later and asked what time it was .. it was freak 11:30p STILL I swear it felt like I had slept all night, I could have gotten up and run around for a while still. Passed right back out though and was dead through the rest of the night. Got up around 5am, got everything done, and back into bed to relax til it was time to get ready.

12. 3Z - Night 40 - 2/9/12
    In bed and asleep by 10 I think, kinda strange, but kinda nice at the same time. Didn't wake up til 5:30, solid nights sleep. And much more than I'm used to on a week night. Definitely glad it's Friday. Not feeling as peppy as usual, but it's all allergies this time. Looks like garlic is being harvested and the new almond crops are going in .. oh joy! Oh well. Sleep is still great. By this afternoon I'll be ready to kill the gym!

13. What from those two plants cause allergies? I'm curious, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

14. Almonds are the worst, they produce a fine dust when they shake the trees. It's horrible. You can tell when it's almond season because there is what looks like really bad fog, nope its' the trees. Thankfully we have a couple more months til they do that. The garlic is more just the harvesting and kicking up of all the dust/dirt. Don't think there's anything actually in it that causes allergies.

15. We get a fine yellow dust that settles/sticks to everything. That's when you know it's getting bad around here.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. It's probably exactly like that. Reminds me of pollen, but bugs me. LOL Cars looking like they just went off roading. LOL

17. Day 11 - Workout A Week 6 - Friday 2/10/2012

A - Squat - 3x10 - 65lb
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 10, 10, 10
    B2 - Seated Row 3x10 - 85lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x10 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x10 - 10, 10, 10

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix 12-14oz H2O
    Motivate - 1 cap (had a long boring Friday!)
    Agmatine - 2 caps AM/2 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix with 32oz H2O (made the night before)
    3z - 3 caps

Nothing majorly different about this workout. Still working on form and grip for the squats. Thankfully the rack was empty so I was able to hop in there for a little while. Pushed it pretty hard, but just wanted to get a good workout in. I feel like I'm missing something, but I left my log @ home so this will have to do for now. LOL

3Z - Night 41 - 2/10/12
    YAY for sleep! Got to bed around 11p and woke-up to my alarm at 7:30a. I wanted to get up and moving around kinda early and it worked. Got a good 8 or so hours of sleep and it felt great. Ready to get up and KILL it in the gym. Love a deep sleep.

18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's an awesome, review. It's nice to see people who respond so well. That's great to see that you've weened yourself off of caffeine. I hate it when I fall into those ruts with caffeine everyday and then trying to come off of it for a bit. I work shift work though, so it can be a necessary evil.
    its crazy how used to the caffeine we get... I have to watch myself or next thing I know, I have downed 3 pots (not cups) of coffee!

3Z is great stuff though and has been getting great reviews from users!

If anyone wants to try some, shoot me a PM an I'll get a sample pack to you

19. Day 12 - Workout B Week 6 - Sat 2/11/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x10 - 105lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x10 - 27.5lbs **
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10 - 85lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x10 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x12 - 12

Bench Press - 45 x 5, 65 x 5, 85 x 5, 95 x 5, 100x5 ***

Cardio - 20 mins on Elliptical

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 Caps Pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Gave SAN Fierce another run through, awesome! Wanted to see if it really was me w/ the headaches last weekend or the product. It was just me ... LOL I found that I need to eat RIGHT after working out or it = a bad day for Lex! Anyway, this was one of the more epic workouts I have had. I went into the gym on a mission to kick some major ass. And I did. PR'd the DB Shoulders @ 27.5, didn't have any wobble til about Rep 8 which is fine! Then decided I wasn't ready for cardio yet and wanted to see what was happening with my bench. Did a 5x5 sorta, ended up at 100lbs, which is just awesome! Haven't hit that yet. Now I know I'm training right. Was on such a natural high for the rest of the day! It was great.
    Thinking that I want to throw in one random exercise each time I go into the gym and see what I can come up with. Things that aren't on my regularly scheduled workout. I need to toss some calf raises back in sometimes too, I miss them. Leg press, DB rows, curls, random! I did notice this weekend though (Sun) that my muscles are starting to pop more. I can feel the outline in my quads, sorta starting to see the lats, biceps are looking good. Need to work on my back.

3Z - Night 42 - 2/11/12
    Another great early night and another sleep in til around 8am. Mom called to wake me up anyway, lol. Still slept straight through the night, pretty awesome. Ready to get up and start my first Spike Day! Nothing new was noticable.

3Z - Night 43 - 2/12/12
    Fell asleep after the Grammy's, wasn't super tired, but still didn't take long to crash out. Slept clear through til the alarm went off, another great night. Got up and was ready to go. Helped that I only had to get myself ready, lucky school people w/ the day off. Can't believe we are almost through 1.5 months of this 90 days already! WOW! 3z is for sure going to be a staple.

20. I recommended 3Z to a buddy who is having some sleep issues . . . but he needs it ASAP!!!! I feel bad that he must oreder it and wait
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

21. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I recommended 3Z to a buddy who is having some sleep issues . . . but he needs it ASAP!!!! I feel bad that he must oreder it and wait
    Thats why you should give him some 3z samples that come with your log stuff :-D

22. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Thats why you should give him some 3z samples that come with your log stuff :-D
    I have not 1 sample of AI stuff at the house (wait a few perform ... of no use to me), but I have 4 friends that have/are going to order AI goods due to my samples. Oh yeah! Just called the recruiter!

23. Day 13 - Workout A Week 7 - Mon 2/13/2012

A - Squat - 3x8 - 65, 70, 70
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 8, 8, 8
    B2 - Seated Row 3x8 - 90lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x8 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x12 (skipped these)

Cardio: 1hr Spin Class

RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O
    3z - 3 caps

So I got out of work early yesterday to go pick up supplies for today's Hot Dog Day at work (blah). instead of going shopping I decided to go ahead and hit the gym first while it was empty. Had a great workout, up'd squats and row. Then as I was finishing my step-ups I remembered there was a spin class. I txt'd 2 friends "spin or elliptical", which was stupid because I knew the answer would be Spin. So there I ended up in a 1 hr Spin class. It was brutal, but a great workout. My quads are KILLING me today. The Spin instructor kept looking at me like I'd never been in the gym before, I bert stared her a few times. She had the lights off in the room so she couldn't see me LOL

All in all a great workout though. Almost makes me want to add that one in too! Despite the fact that I am now exhausted, this day off couldn't have come at a better time.

3Z - Night 44 - 2/13/12
    Asleep around 11pm, after a long workout. Felt great to get a good nights sleep. Was up and ready to go with very sore quads! But not as bad as they could be honestly. Between the good sleep and the RecoverPro, I'm rockin back!

24. And just to bitch and moan. Today is Customer Care Center Appreciation day at my work and we are doing hot dogs for everyone. And by "we" I mean I get to stand around and make hot dogs 5-6 times today. I brought the Foreman in to help me. I'd prefer a grill but with the weather this is going to be faster and I dont' care about my co-workers that much for it to bother me. LOL They are getting free food they'll be ok!

I'm just waiting for the obligatory ... when are they going to be ready, where's the _____, why aren't they ______, how many can I have, *sigh*

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    And just to bitch and moan. Today is Customer Care Center Appreciation day at my work and we are doing hot dogs for everyone. And by "we" I mean I get to stand around and make hot dogs 5-6 times today. I brought the Foreman in to help me. I'd prefer a grill but with the weather this is going to be faster and I dont' care about my co-workers that much for it to bother me. LOL They are getting free food they'll be ok!

I'm just waiting for the obligatory ... when are they going to be ready, where's the _____, why aren't they ______, how many can I have, *sigh*
    I with you on that today.. Happy unimaginative consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day on top of it!

26. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I with you on that today.. Happy unimaginative consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day on top of it!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to D2footballjrc again. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

My co-workers are generally ok, but some days they act more childish than an 11 yr old. I already ate my bad food for the day too ... I can't resist these stupid homemade cookies. Serious!
  27. Never enough

I must have missed it, what sort of terrible place do you work for?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I must have missed it, what sort of terrible place do you work for?
    LOL Customer Service Call Center ... oh the joys. Thankfully I'm just the office lackey doing whatever my boss needs me to do, but I'm coop'd up in this place with 40 women all day. More drama than HS!

29. you have got to have willpower Lex. Keep up the good work. I am going though what you are as I am in the beginning stages of dieting for a contest.

lol at your workplace
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

30. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you have got to have willpower Lex. Keep up the good work. I am going though what you are as I am in the beginning stages of dieting for a contest.

lol at your workplace
    Mentally I have come so far since October, I don't want to screw it up. I get my one day a week to be completely irresponsible and that's good enough for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM