Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 27 - 1/27/12

Another great nights sleep. Nothing new to report, almost at the end of the first bottle. I'll do a month review then. Sleep has been deep and through the night ... Makes me happy!

No gym update today!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm loving 3z as well. I am almost out. Going to have to order more coming up when I get paid next. (I give myself an allowance out of every paycheck)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc
    I'm loving 3z as well. I am almost out. Going to have to order more coming up when I get paid next. (I give myself an allowance out of every paycheck)
    Lol me too!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 3 - Workout A Week 3 - Fri 1/27/12

A - Squat - 2x12 - 60lbs
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 25, 12
    B2 - Seated Row 2x12 - 80lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 2x12 - 15lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 2x12 - 12, 12

Maniac - 1.5 scoop pink lemon/1 scoop rasplemon mix RecoverPro mmmm! 16oz h2o
    Agmatine - 2 caps am/2 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix in 24-26oz H2O - intra
    3z - 3 caps

Another great workout. Core was still pretty sore from Wed, but I went ahead and busted out a great workout anyway. Needed to get a good burn in. Squat rack was taken so I had to clear for squats, dropped the weights down so I didn't kill myself. Everything else felt great. Incline push-ups are slowly getting better. Just gotta keep at em
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 2 - Workout B Week 3 - Sat 1/28/12

A - Deadlift - 2x12 - 95lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 2x12 - 22.5lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 2x12 - 80
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 2x15 - 30lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 2x 12 - 12

HIIT Cardio: Elliptical - 25 mins 2 mins @ lvl 4 speed 4(ish) 1-1.5 mins @ lvl 5 speed 8-9(ish)

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 1 scoop Rasp/1 scoop Lemon in 24-26oz H2O - intra then again later in the day.
    3z - 3 caps

First off decided to try some pre SAN samples that I got from Allieninja - great stuff. Tried the Watermelon SAN Launch - tasted great! Was worried that I would get jittery and crash later, but surprisingly I did not. It was actually a nice feeling and I was able to KILL it in the gym. I did sweat a lot more than usual, but that's no biggie.

Good form DL's went UP, DB shoulder are way UP, Lunges UP. Capts Chair and Wide Grip Pulldowns are about the same, but they are getting easier as the time goes on. Even with a sore core and having done Workout A the day before I was able to get everything done with some great numbers. Started feelin those DL's later in the day, took another dose of RecoverPro, hopefully that will help with DOMs for Sunday!

3Z - Night 28 - 1/28/12
    Definitely needed some sleep tonight. Didn't get to bed too late thankfully. Ran errands all day and spent a lot of the day outside so it was nice to get home and relax. Slept like a baby again, once I actually fall asleep I'm good. Managed to sleep in a little ... didn't get up til 8:30a - felt great! Yes I know 8:30 is still early, but it's late compared to 5:30!

3Z - Night 29 - 1/29/12
    Last night of 3Z with this bottle (I got jipped ), going to have to crack open my reserve to make sure I get a full 31 days of Jan in! I was contemplating taking a couple nights off, but I value my deep sleep now, I would hate to have a restless night!

Another great night of sleep. Did wake up once, but it wasn't anything bad. Guess I drank a little too much water/RecoverPro pre bed! HAHA! Don't have anything to complain about that's for sure.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Have you changed your supp routine much to account for the great gains? Or do you think the sleep/recovery is having an impact? Or is it a combo?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

good to hear 3z is treating you right.I've been using it for quite awhile and have really enjoyed it
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Have you changed your supp routine much to account for the great gains? Or do you think the sleep/recovery is having an impact? Or is it a combo?
    Only thing I have added was the agmatine, so that may account for some of the gains. Other than that I've been doing pretty much the same thing every day. Sleep/Recovery are definitely a huge factor. Even on the hardest of days my DOMs aren't too bad the next day. That's helped a lot. It's probably a combo of all 3 really, and this is the first time I have lifted seriously. I don't think about it too much I go in there and do what I can do!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 7 - Workout A Week 4 - Mon 1/30/12

A - Squat - 2x12 - 60lbs
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 12, 13
    B2 - Seated Row 2x12 - 85lbs (straight bar)*
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 2x12 - 15lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 2x12 - 10, 10

Maniac - N/A
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix in 24-26oz H2O - intra & at work
    3z - 3 caps

Cardio: 20 mins HIIT Elliptical - 2 mins @ lvl 4 speed 4-5 & 1 min @ lvl 6 speed 9-10

Tried SAN Fierce tonight since I had a sample of that as well. Flavor was horrible, almost dumped it for some Maniac, but I wanted to see the results. I definitely had some great focus and energy, which I can imagine is what pushed me through the Elliptical HIIT. Some pretty decent pumps as well, but that could be the ag too.

Workout was great again tonight. Squat rack was taken so I kept to my lower squat weight and just worked on form. I can still feel it pretty good, so I'm not too concerned and I know my form still needs a little work. Everything else pretty much went as planned nothing too new to report. Another great workout.

3Z - Night 30 - 1/30/12
    Glad I had that extra 3Z at the house, although I might as well have not taken it. I could not sleep for crap last night. Once I was actually asleep 3Z did it's thing and kept me asleep for a few hours. But GETTING to sleep was a whole other issue. It just didn't happen. I'm thinking honestly it's the SAN, the night before was sorta the same way. That and I have been waking up with raging headaches (NEVER happens). Only thing I have changed is my pre. I'll be back to Maniac on Wed.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Good Job Lexy! :-D It's awesome to see you here and on MFP! I am out of 3z and its on my list of items to order next week!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z is an essential now ... I'm a little afraid to go without it I love sleeping through the night!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 31 - 1/31/12
    Oh yeah! 1 full month of 3Z going on. Another great nights sleep, made sure I got ready early and was in bed passed out by 10:30 ... zzz's glorious zzz's. In fact I ended up getting up by myself (before alarm) like 1/2 hr early so I got everything done and hopped back into bed for a little while. Felt great, woke up with no problems. You know the drill.

I will post my monthly review in a little bit.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    3Z - Night 31 - 1/31/12
    Oh yeah! 1 full month of 3Z going on. Another great nights sleep, made sure I got ready early and was in bed passed out by 10:30 ... zzz's glorious zzz's. In fact I ended up getting up by myself (before alarm) like 1/2 hr early so I got everything done and hopped back into bed for a little while. Felt great, woke up with no problems. You know the drill.

I will post my monthly review in a little bit.
    glad to hear that it is working very well for you
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

So a little precursor to tonight ... I was a little not hyper but bouncy all day. Joked around w/ a friend between work and my boss was in a mood and that's always fun. So I was pumped for the gym. I probably could have gone @ like noon, but yeah I had to work. So I wasn't scared at the thought of Ultimate X this time I went in w/ the I'm gonna kill this attitude. I think it helped.

Wed 2/1/12 - Ultimate X

Since we were all warmed up and ready on the bikes when she got there, the trainer decided to switch it up on us and make us lift first. Ugh ... LOL It was all because some loud mouth called her predictable ... pfft!

Barbell Curls on Step 360 - 20 @ 25lbs x 2
    Side Plank - 5 mins total (each side)
    Plank - 5 mins (45 on 15 off)
    Curls w/ Band on 360 - 12 @ max resistance x 2
    Shoulder Press w/ Band - 10 @ max resistance x 2
    Skullcrushers on Ball - 20 @ 25lbs x 2
    Spider Crunches - 10 x 2 (**** those are hard)
    Body Weight Squats - 10
    BW Squats on 360 - 10 x 2
    BW Rotating Squats on 360 - 15 x 2 (step off to side, up, step back, up, repeat)
    Tricep Ext w/ Bands on 360 - 10 x 2

THEN
    Spin @ 30 mins

THEN
    Crunches on Swiss Ball - 50
    Twists on Swiss Ball - 40

We were all sweating like someone turned on the sprinklers in the room seriously. Felt like a sweat lodge in there. It was crazy intense and great. Felt kinda awesome in the end. Was drenched though. Had to sit in my car for a few minutes to cool down before driving home. Not too sore today, but I'm expecting some ab pain tomorrow. Either way that was a kick ass workout.

Maniac - 1 heaping scoop w/ 1 scoop rasp/lem Recoverpro - 16oz
    Motivate - 2 caps
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix in 24-26oz H2O - at work & 2 scoop Rasp Intra
    3z - 3 caps

3Z - Night 32 - 2/1/12
    Got to bed around 10-10:30p. I fell asleep checking stuff on my phone lmfao! I was wiped out after class. Got a great nights sleep and didn't wake up til I was supposed to. Got up ready to go and hit the day running. Always nice to have a fresh start.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

First 31 Day Review (Hey Jan has 31 days!!)

3Z has been a great staple added to my current "stack". I always figured that sleeping agents were all the same and had the same effects as melatonin, which results in waking up feeling more sleepy then when you hit the sack. 3z is completely different. It doesn't make me tired, but it does relax me enough to fall asleep. I can function 100% on it if I have to, or I can just kick back and wait til I'm tired. I take it anywhere from 1hr - 20 mins pre bed and have the same effect every time.

Waking up in the AM feeling refreshed and not groggy at all is awesome. Makes you excited to get your day started and not looking around for the nearest source of caffeine. On that note I have also noticed that my need for caffeine has dropped. I typically stick to pre-wo with any caffeine or maybe 1 cup ever couple days. Nothing near what I used to need to get my day started. I'm really impressed.

I've been taking 3Z for 2 full months now and have not had any upsets. I sleep the same every night and wake up the same every morning. I feel better over all being able to get at least 6 solid hrs of sleep and on weekends I've been known to get 8-9 hrs when allowed. What more could you ask for?!? The longer you take it the more your body adjusts and the better you feel.

Thank you AI and 3Z for 2 months of sleep. I still have 2 more to go on this log, no worries.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

3Z has been a great staple added to my current "stack". I always figured that sleeping agents were all the same and had the same effects as melatonin, which results in waking up feeling more sleepy then when you hit the sack. 3z is completely different. It doesn't make me tired, but it does relax me enough to fall asleep. I can function 100% on it if I have to, or I can just kick back and wait til I'm tired. I take it anywhere from 1hr - 20 mins pre bed and have the same effect every time.

Waking up in the AM feeling refreshed and not groggy at all is awesome. Makes you excited to get your day started and not looking around for the nearest source of caffeine. On that note I have also noticed that my need for caffeine has dropped. I typically stick to pre-wo with any caffeine or maybe 1 cup ever couple days. Nothing near what I used to need to get my day started. I'm really impressed.

I've been taking 3Z for 2 full months now and have not had any upsets. I sleep the same every night and wake up the same every morning. I feel better over all being able to get at least 6 solid hrs of sleep and on weekends I've been known to get 8-9 hrs when allowed. What more could you ask for?!? The longer you take it the more your body adjusts and the better you feel.

Thank you AI and 3Z for 2 months of sleep. I still have 2 more to go on this log, no worries.
    Great update, you are running an excellent log. Great that you dont need the morning coffee since you are so refreshed each morning . . . save you $$$
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Definitely ... I bought a Keurig for the AM's that I do need an extra kick, but that's still pretty cheap considering!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 33 - 2/2/12
    Another 10:30-11p night of sleep. And yet another night of deep restful peaceful sleep. Even the cats have stopped trying to wake me up in the middle of the night. Everyone is getting their zzzzz's (and no I didn't give them 3z).

No gym yesterday - off day! Ready to hit the gym hard today though. Loading up on protein and water. Feeling a little dehydrated lately and I don't know why. Gotta check my sodium intake, that might be part of it! I am sufficiently sore from Wed night though. Those skull crushers and tri extensions really set in. I think I need to do some calf raises again soon, they feel neglected. I know they aren't in my training, but a few can't hurt! Or maybe it will LOL Core isn't quite as bad, but I can feel it. Got DL's on the plate tonight, YAY!
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

gotta luv 3z it def delivers
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's an awesome, review. It's nice to see people who respond so well. That's great to see that you've weened yourself off of caffeine. I hate it when I fall into those ruts with caffeine everyday and then trying to come off of it for a bit. I work shift work though, so it can be a necessary evil.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 34 - 2/3/12
    Friday nights are always good nights. Didn't get to bed super late and was able to sleep in a little bit. Nothing out of the ordinary to report, just another peaceful nights sleep. Think I ended up with 9 hrs off and on. Still ready for a jam packed day and a great workout!

3Z - Night 35 - 2/4/12
    Once I feel asleep I stayed asleep for a few hours. Sleep just wasn't happening easily though, I blame it on the coke zero late that night. LOL Not anyones fault but my own. At least I know that I can fall back to sleep easily and stay asleep. Only about 5 hrs total, but still not bad.

3Z - Night 36 - 2/5/12
    Asleep around 11:30, didn't wake up til 5-5:30, great night for me. Was exhausted from the busy weekend, lazy all day Sunday! All in all a great night. Now it's time to get this week started!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 8 - Workout B Week 4 - Fri 2/3/2012

A - Deadlift - 2x12 - 95lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 2x12 - 22.5lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 2x12 - 80
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 2x15 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 2x 12 - 12

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O
    3z - 3 caps

Great workout, always love doing DL's. Everything else was pretty customary, realized I was supposed to be bending my knees during the DL's instead of doing SLDL's so it was a little different, but killed it still. Finally a night when the gym wasn't super packed too. Upp'd the weights on my lunges and DAMN! Definitely felt those. Core was still sore from Wed, so Capt Chair was a little hard but great either way.

Weight's kinda fluctuating a little, but not dropping as much as I would like. Going to re-eval my diet and see if there's something I can change. Right now I'm eating higher cals on my lifting days per NROL4W, but I'm not sure that's helping. Going to try carb cycling a little that seemed to work last time. We'll see if that helps. Should be starting a log of App Nut Fat Free as well (bb.com win, but it'll be over here to!)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 9 - Workout A Week 5 - Sat 2/4/2012

A - Squat - 3x10 - 65lb
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 10, 10, 10
    B2 - Seated Row 3x10 - 85lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x10 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x10 - 10, 10, 10

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix with 32oz H2O (made the night before)
    3z - 3 caps

Cardio: 20 mins HIIT Elliptical - 2 mins @ lvl 5 speed 4-5 & 1 min @ lvl 9 speed 9-10

Holy S**T! That was an intense workout followed by some "kill me now" HIIT! Did push-ups on a lower bench and they weren't so bad, hurt my chest though (which I know is good). Went up weight wise on the step-ups focused on going a little slower and really pushing w/ the foot on the step, phew makes it much harder lemme tell you. The busted my ass on the elliptical, I was spent by the end. Actually had to sit in the car and drink my protein shake before rushing home. Spent the rest of the day at a college softball tournament.

All weights are slowly moving up, sore, but not bad. Just moved into 3 sets in this phase instead of 2, definitely takes more out of you that's for sure.

Tried SAN Launch again, no headache this time so it definitely was lack of food that killed me last weekend. Made sure to get plenty of protein in post workout this weekend! No worries there.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 10 - Workout B Week 5 - Fri 2/6/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x10 - 105lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x10 - 25lbs
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10 - 85lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x10 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x12 - 12

Cardio - 12 mins Stair Climber

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix @ work - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Another great workout, first time doing the 3x10 for these. Everything went up in weight and fairly easily. Need to work on the DL's a little grip didn't feel quite right. Shoulders and Pulldowns were feeling great, lunges about the same, but the last set seemed really hard. Legs were def getting tired. Stairway to Hell, was just that hell! Def not a good idea when your legs are tired, but I pushed through as long as I could (a whole 12 mins), but hey it's better than nothing right? Extra 120 cal burn, can't beat that! This plan doesn't even call for cardio actually, but I'm trying to get some extra fat burning in there!

3Z - Night 37 - 2/6/12
    Took around 9:30-10pm, crashed out as soon as Smash ended, actually fell asleep and didn't realize it. Slept dead until around 4:20 when I woke up with some weird back pain. Decided to get up and get everything done in the kitchen then crawl back into bed. Ended up getting another 1.5 hrs sleep in ... felt great. If only sleep could cure allergies too ... blah!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%

Awesome workout!!!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 38 - 2/7/12
    Planned on getting to bed around 10pm, got distracted and passed out around 11. Woke up with all sorts of energy. I guess having 5 hrs off yesterday was a good thing. No gym yesterday but I did a lot of cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. Good stuff all around! Ready to kick some major ass at Ultimate X tonight. Eventhough the trainer isn't there and we have a sub! He better make us sweat that's all I gotta say.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

3Z - Night 38 - 2/7/12
    Planned on getting to bed around 10pm, got distracted and passed out around 11. Woke up with all sorts of energy. I guess having 5 hrs off yesterday was a good thing. No gym yesterday but I did a lot of cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. Good stuff all around! Ready to kick some major ass at Ultimate X tonight. Eventhough the trainer isn't there and we have a sub! He better make us sweat that's all I gotta say.
    do you take classes there?

also a day off of all activity and good healthy eating can really rejuvanate you when you have been dieting.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    do you take classes there?

also a day off of all activity and good healthy eating can really rejuvanate you when you have been dieting.
    The only class I take at the gym is Ultimate X, full body sweat til you drop type class. Lately it's been 30 min spin/30 min full body weights. *see above logs*. I figured I might as well through something high intensity into the mix. Last time that helped w/ the weight loss/fat shred and it's easier than motivating my self to hop on the treadmill/elliptical, which I do, but classes are easier to focus at And they are Free and the instructor lifts and she's cute, so I guess it's a win-win-win all around LOL

Plus at this gym everyone seems to be really nice. They all help each other and honestly nobody judges. I'm probably 1 of the heavier people in the class and not once has anyone given me a funny look. The other branch I used to go to you would get those, "why is she here looks" not ok!
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

3z stays delivering here I see
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

I miss my 3z! Hopefully today the couple bottles i ordered comes in, great log to date!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Ultimate X - Wed 2/7/2012

Let's hope I can remember everything, that was one tough class!!

Spin 30 mins - HIIT
    Barbell Curls (25lbs) - 24 full, 12 upper, 12 lower
    Squats (25lbs) - 36 (quick paced)
    Stationary Lunge on 360 - 36
    Barbell Rows (25lbs) - 36
    Front Raises (10lbs) - 36
    Wall sits w/ swiss ball - 3.5 mins
    Leg Raise w/ swiss ball - 36
    Jackknife with swiss ball - 36
    Push-ups on knees - 36

Maniac - 1 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon RecoverPro 12oz H2O
    Motivate - 2 caps
    RecoverPro - 2 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix @ work - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

I think that was all. We got maybe a couple seconds of break in between everything, but that's about it. My legs and shoulders were toast by the end. This was a sub teacher and she was a lot more peppy than the normal one. In fact, she kept look at me like she thought I wasn't pushing my hardest or something I don't know. Or she could tell that I knew how to actually do the exercises without needing help. Not sure. I did push myself, but it really got me on the wall sits, in fact I ended up pushing myself a lot lower than expected. Which in turn made me realize just HOW strong my quads are. It was pretty good. Definitely left there in a puddle of sweat that's for sure!

3Z - Night 39 - 2/8/12
    So went to bed around 10:30-11p, woke up for some reason a little while later and asked what time it was .. it was freak 11:30p STILL I swear it felt like I had slept all night, I could have gotten up and run around for a while still. Passed right back out though and was dead through the rest of the night. Got up around 5am, got everything done, and back into bed to relax til it was time to get ready.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

3Z - Night 40 - 2/9/12
    In bed and asleep by 10 I think, kinda strange, but kinda nice at the same time. Didn't wake up til 5:30, solid nights sleep. And much more than I'm used to on a week night. Definitely glad it's Friday. Not feeling as peppy as usual, but it's all allergies this time. Looks like garlic is being harvested and the new almond crops are going in .. oh joy! Oh well. Sleep is still great. By this afternoon I'll be ready to kill the gym!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%

What from those two plants cause allergies? I'm curious, lol.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Almonds are the worst, they produce a fine dust when they shake the trees. It's horrible. You can tell when it's almond season because there is what looks like really bad fog, nope its' the trees. Thankfully we have a couple more months til they do that. The garlic is more just the harvesting and kicking up of all the dust/dirt. Don't think there's anything actually in it that causes allergies.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%

We get a fine yellow dust that settles/sticks to everything. That's when you know it's getting bad around here.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

It's probably exactly like that. Reminds me of pollen, but bugs me. LOL Cars looking like they just went off roading. LOL
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 11 - Workout A Week 6 - Friday 2/10/2012

A - Squat - 3x10 - 65lb
    B1 - Push-up (superset) - 10, 10, 10
    B2 - Seated Row 3x10 - 85lbs (straight bar)
    C1 - Step-up (superset) 3x10 - 17.5lb db in each hand
    C2 - Prone Jack-knife 3x10 - 10, 10, 10

Maniac - 1.5 scoop w/ 1 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix 12-14oz H2O
    Motivate - 1 cap (had a long boring Friday!)
    Agmatine - 2 caps AM/2 caps pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix with 32oz H2O (made the night before)
    3z - 3 caps

Nothing majorly different about this workout. Still working on form and grip for the squats. Thankfully the rack was empty so I was able to hop in there for a little while. Pushed it pretty hard, but just wanted to get a good workout in. I feel like I'm missing something, but I left my log @ home so this will have to do for now. LOL

3Z - Night 41 - 2/10/12
    YAY for sleep! Got to bed around 11p and woke-up to my alarm at 7:30a. I wanted to get up and moving around kinda early and it worked. Got a good 8 or so hours of sleep and it felt great. Ready to get up and KILL it in the gym. Love a deep sleep.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.76%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's an awesome, review. It's nice to see people who respond so well. That's great to see that you've weened yourself off of caffeine. I hate it when I fall into those ruts with caffeine everyday and then trying to come off of it for a bit. I work shift work though, so it can be a necessary evil.
    its crazy how used to the caffeine we get... I have to watch myself or next thing I know, I have downed 3 pots (not cups) of coffee!

3Z is great stuff though and has been getting great reviews from users!

If anyone wants to try some, shoot me a PM an I'll get a sample pack to you
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Day 12 - Workout B Week 6 - Sat 2/11/2012

A - Deadlift - 3x10 - 105lbs
    B1 - DB Shoulder Press (superset) 3x10 - 27.5lbs **
    B2 - Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10 - 85lbs
    C1 - Lunges (superset) 3x10 - 40lb barbell 15 each leg
    C2 - Captains Chair 3x12 - 12

Bench Press - 45 x 5, 65 x 5, 85 x 5, 95 x 5, 100x5 ***

Cardio - 20 mins on Elliptical

Maniac - N/A
    Agmatine - 4 Caps Pre
    RecoverPro - 3 scoop Rasp/Lemon Mix - 32oz H2O intra
    3z - 3 caps

Gave SAN Fierce another run through, awesome! Wanted to see if it really was me w/ the headaches last weekend or the product. It was just me ... LOL I found that I need to eat RIGHT after working out or it = a bad day for Lex! Anyway, this was one of the more epic workouts I have had. I went into the gym on a mission to kick some major ass. And I did. PR'd the DB Shoulders @ 27.5, didn't have any wobble til about Rep 8 which is fine! Then decided I wasn't ready for cardio yet and wanted to see what was happening with my bench. Did a 5x5 sorta, ended up at 100lbs, which is just awesome! Haven't hit that yet. Now I know I'm training right. Was on such a natural high for the rest of the day! It was great.
    Thinking that I want to throw in one random exercise each time I go into the gym and see what I can come up with. Things that aren't on my regularly scheduled workout. I need to toss some calf raises back in sometimes too, I miss them. Leg press, DB rows, curls, random! I did notice this weekend though (Sun) that my muscles are starting to pop more. I can feel the outline in my quads, sorta starting to see the lats, biceps are looking good. Need to work on my back.

3Z - Night 42 - 2/11/12
    Another great early night and another sleep in til around 8am. Mom called to wake me up anyway, lol. Still slept straight through the night, pretty awesome. Ready to get up and start my first Spike Day! Nothing new was noticable.

3Z - Night 43 - 2/12/12
    Fell asleep after the Grammy's, wasn't super tired, but still didn't take long to crash out. Slept clear through til the alarm went off, another great night. Got up and was ready to go. Helped that I only had to get myself ready, lucky school people w/ the day off. Can't believe we are almost through 1.5 months of this 90 days already! WOW! 3z is for sure going to be a staple.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

I recommended 3Z to a buddy who is having some sleep issues . . . but he needs it ASAP!!!! I feel bad that he must oreder it and wait
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:57 AM
  4. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM