LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk - AnabolicMinds.com

LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk

Alright so i am finally one with school for a month and look forward to taking this time to really eicating to lifting eating and gettin some size back.

I just finished up a review and bottle of hghpro a few weeks ago which was awsome and was able to put on about 4lbs.

Just got a shipment in off CEE which i am reall yinterested in since ive only ever done mono. also I will be ading in 3 g o alcar (1.5 pre and 1.5 post) Also I will be taking 3 caps of picamillion a day at 50 mgs each becasue i tend to get bad anxiety and wanna see if this helps. I als have a few servings of 3z left which i will be using till its gone, and will be taking gaba before bed to also help with sleep, sleep def. seems to be my issue. My miind jsut starts racing s soon as i lay down.

Most importantly i will be trying out some slin sane which i have been doing for about a week now. So far i can't say tooo much about it. Althoguh I do follow IF right now and today i took a slin sane with my pre work out meal and felt pretty good in teh gym. usually i train fasted so having a pre wokrout meal was a good test of the slin sane. I tend to take it post workout with about 200 g carbs (jsut 1 cap...thinkin bout 2 with 200 g, what do u think?) I also take it with my next week after pwo which usually has about 70g carbs, then ometimes I will also take one with a pre bed meal...still not sure on how to dose it effectively but iill play aroudn iwth it....any input?

hope to have lots of people following along this shoudl be fun!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

o yea diet is about 3300 cals on lifting days (5-6) days a week, and 2300-2400 on off days...off days are only carbs from veggies, rest of cals from protein and fat. I do pretty high cvolume worouts, usually around 1.75-2 hours..... jsut switche to chest/bis, back/tris instea of chest/tris and back/bis, this week....liekit so far, other ays are shoulers/traps(tomorrow), arms , and legs!
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1st.... What's good?

Kill it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thanks brotha! glad to have u in!
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    thanks brotha! glad to have u in!
    In like some panties in a girls crack(s)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Awesome man cram down that food and grow! I'll be trying Kre-Alkaline soon.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Alright so i am finally one with school for a month and look forward to taking this time to really eicating to lifting eating and gettin some size back.

I just finished up a review and bottle of hghpro a few weeks ago which was awsome and was able to put on about 4lbs.

Just got a shipment in off CEE which i am reall yinterested in since ive only ever done mono. also I will be ading in 3 g o alcar (1.5 pre and 1.5 post) Also I will be taking 3 caps of picamillion a day at 50 mgs each becasue i tend to get bad anxiety and wanna see if this helps. I als have a few servings of 3z left which i will be using till its gone, and will be taking gaba before bed to also help with sleep, sleep def. seems to be my issue. My miind jsut starts racing s soon as i lay down.

Most importantly i will be trying out some slin sane which i have been doing for about a week now. So far i can't say tooo much about it. Althoguh I do follow IF right now and today i took a slin sane with my pre work out meal and felt pretty good in teh gym. usually i train fasted so having a pre wokrout meal was a good test of the slin sane. I tend to take it post workout with about 200 g carbs (jsut 1 cap...thinkin bout 2 with 200 g, what do u think?) I also take it with my next week after pwo which usually has about 70g carbs, then ometimes I will also take one with a pre bed meal...still not sure on how to dose it effectively but iill play aroudn iwth it....any input?

hope to have lots of people following along this shoudl be fun!
    Do work! What does the Gaba do for you?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Awesome man cram down that food and grow! I'll be trying Kre-Alkaline soon.

nice, lemme know how u like it....u ever try CEE?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    Do work! What does the Gaba do for you?

the GABA is supposed to help you sleep i believe, helps to calm you down, could be wrong
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

the GABA is supposed to help you sleep i believe, helps to calm you down, could be wrong
    I meant how does it work for you?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

nice, lemme know how u like it....u ever try CEE?
    Yeah i wasn't sure on how it worked though, i used it back within the first months i started training.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    I meant how does it work for you?
    just started a few days ago so cant really say although i to get a little more sleepy i think, still tryin to keep an eye on it
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well today was supposed to be a shoudler ay but i ecided to take an "off" day, i put it in quotes cuz i ended up doing plyos and also tought a spin class at my gym.....I also then did a little calves and abs soooo not really an off day. since i did alot i put cals aroudn 3100-3200....not as much as on a normal day but pretty damn close haha..... took a slin sane efore my fast breaking meal whihc had about 80 carbs....thoguht i looked more vascular tonight which is interesting since i didnt have too many carbs. I woudlve took another before my meal i eating rihgt nwo....but i forgot, o well.......only carbs in this meal are broccolli and cottage cheese really.... probably doin shoulder/traps tomorrow......
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was shoulders/traps

clean and press focusing on staying powerful, not getting too fatigues
    115x3
    115x3
    115x3
    115x3
    125x3
    Clean
    135x3
    135x3
    140x3
    DB press
    40x15
    45x11...LONG rest , ran into a buddy...its nice but at the same tiem ruins the workout a little lol
    45x15
    45x8
    45x8
    35x13
    35x12
    one arm neutral drip DB press 35x14
    40x8
    40x10
    40x8
    Smith behind the head press
    125x6
    125x4 R x 2
    125x4 R x 3
    15x10 DS 95 x 12
    105x 13
    Lat. raise machine
    45x18
    50x14
    55x12 DS 45 x 10
    60x10
    45x16
    ss
    Machine press (facing seat)
    40x7
    35x8
    35x8 DS 25x4
    unerhand one arm cable front raise
    20x12+3
    20x12
    20x12+3
    Rope face pull from low cable
    40x12+3
    40x12+3
    50x11+3
    50x10 DS 30x10
    rev fly machine
    85x15
    90x10
    90x10 DS 75x5
    90x7 DS 75x4
    60x7
    Shrugs good squeezes
    185x15
    185x15
    205x12+3
    225x10+5
    225x10+5 DS 155x 10+5
    155x15
    Seated shrugs
    70x15
    70x12+3
    80x10+5 alt.
    80x10+5 alt.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

jsut finished the pwo fast breaking meal...1850 cals....200 g carbs, 1 sline sane....thinking of doing 2 with 200 g, what do ya think?
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

jsut finished the pwo fast breaking meal...1850 cals....200 g carbs, 1 sline sane....thinking of doing 2 with 200 g, what do ya think?
    I don't two would be a problem....
    Think I read some where that would be ok even using 4 a day would be fine, hell I probably heard 6 but I would stick with about 4 lol.

What are you eating that contains all of that?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

for carbs i had a cup of oats with milk, a kiwi, 3/4 cup brown rice, 6 oz potatoe(3 oz sweet and 3 oz white with sourcream), 1/2 cup ice cream, 1/2 cup black beans...i think tahts it
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

some tiems my pwo meal is only like 15 g carbs, i thnk those days ill stick with one slin sane but o 2 with the 200 g
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

in for the fun man
    get some damn progress pics up
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Sounds like a really good idea, since your breaking fast it should help you absorb a lot more nutrients especially after training. I love me some carbs haha
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in.... just had a brain fart
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    in for the fun man
    get some damn progress pics up
    i been tryin man but my damn phone sux for pics....need a cmera lol
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Sounds like a really good idea, since your breaking fast it should help you absorb a lot more nutrients especially after training. I love me some carbs haha
    my favorite thing is a big bowl of oats made with almond milk and canned pumpkin then u add in sum cinamon, nutmeg and sweetr OMG!!! pumpkin pie!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I am in.... just had a brain fart
    excellent, glad to have u in man!!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ok for today all i gotta say is slin sane works! haha that simple....i took it with a preworkout meal with about 70-75 carbs and then trianed arms....crazy pump....i made sure to use the same preworkout although i was very tempted to try a sample of cryogenix's prew.o, but i wanted to see what the slin sane woudl no preworkout and thatway i knew it was the slin sane and not the pre workout........i will try to get the workout up but i got a busy nigth ahead of me...gotta try to get sum shoping done!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

sorry meant neoenix's pre workout, cryo shock lol
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

xmas eve today.....forgot to take my shake with me with my post workout meal which set me back about 250 cals wich sux, tried to make up extra cals at inner but dunno how much I took in, needed like 50% cals but for some reason i ha crazy cravings thoroughout dinner and still do.....not cool! tomorrow will def. be an off day since its xmas. Probably my first day of doing no exercise in a long time lol hope everyone has a great xmas! regarding the slin sane i do notice i get a very almsot liek hype, i need to eat feeling about 15-20 min after taking it which i guess is a goo sign its working, I also dont eally feel too full even after eating 1800 cals at once.

The other ay iw as able to sleep in and actually id! first tiem in forever! so maybe the gaba is helping!, cant really comment on the CEE or ALCAR......not sure exactly waht tolook for with those
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

xmas eve today.....forgot to take my shake with me with my post workout meal which set me back about 250 cals wich sux, tried to make up extra cals at inner but dunno how much I took in, needed like 50% cals but for some reason i ha crazy cravings thoroughout dinner and still do.....not cool! tomorrow will def. be an off day since its xmas. Probably my first day of doing no exercise in a long time lol hope everyone has a great xmas! regarding the slin sane i do notice i get a very almsot liek hype, i need to eat feeling about 15-20 min after taking it which i guess is a goo sign its working, I also dont eally feel too full even after eating 1800 cals at once.

The other ay iw as able to sleep in and actually id! first tiem in forever! so maybe the gaba is helping!, cant really comment on the CEE or ALCAR......not sure exactly waht tolook for with those
    Yeah I have been dosing 1 cap is slin sane with about 125gs of liquid carbs most of that is maltodextrin the other part is a banana and ice cream (morning gainer shake)

I noticed taking it 20 minutes out it may not agree with me too well so I'm going to try taking it at the start or either middle of drinking the shake....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Dont feel bad man, i just went an entire week off and i almost want to say about 4 days of rest was needed but the last 3 are sucking so bad, all i want to do is train once i get home xD. Ready to break PR's!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Dont feel bad man, i just went an entire week off and i almost want to say about 4 days of rest was needed but the last 3 are sucking so bad, all i want to do is train once i get home xD. Ready to break PR's!
    im sure u will!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I have been dosing 1 cap is slin sane with about 125gs of liquid carbs most of that is maltodextrin the other part is a banana and ice cream (morning gainer shake)

I noticed taking it 20 minutes out it may not agree with me too well so I'm going to try taking it at the start or either middle of drinking the shake....
    ive been dosing about 20-30 min before meals and feel pretty good, although i do tend to get real hungry after i take it, duno if its he fact that im about toeat so mch or if its the slin sane making me go hypoglycemic
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

little upate for everyone....
    yest did back and relay focused on contractions esp in one arm db rows and my back is pretty damn sore today which rarely happens.

I also did deadlifts with bands pulling up on the bar which was real cool, different feel to it, trying to be real explosive....also trying to cutdownwrkout time form about 2 hours to about 1.5 ish

today was shoulders...didnt notice any extra pump from teh slin sane like idid the last time i had a pre workout meal, although it was still a very effective workout idsay.....

what shoudl i look for as efects of teh CEE and alcar....im not really noticing anything
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I got a question for you.
    Do you train fasted?

I couldn't remember if you did or not.
    If you don't how long after PWO meal do wait before u lift?
    1 hour 2? 1 1/2?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I got a question for you.
    Do you train fasted?

I couldn't remember if you did or not.
    If you don't how long after PWO meal do wait before u lift?
    1 hour 2? 1 1/2?
    i usually train faste , maybe once a week i wont.....i usuall ywait about 1.5-2 hours after pre w.o meal which is usually only about 20% of dialy calories, then 55% pwo and another 25% before bed
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

How'd those AX samples workout for you?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    Sure he enjoyed em.
    A/X is quality. Glad I found you guys on this forum.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    the mix of 1 scoop supersize with one scoop ultra reps was amazing, great pumps for sure, 2 scoops supersize was nice as well....good energy but not outta control. I am def a stim junkie but 2 was stilla lright, sometiems i think 3 woudl be okay haha....must say though, taste was pretty messed up but mixability was fine! thansk again for teh opportunity to try it out,
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im still weighing my options on a new pre workout, the only thing keeping me from getting this is that i woudl probably want to get supersize and ultra reps and dunno if ill have the funds..... :-(
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well today was an "off" day.....did alot or walking today plus a quick ab circuit and a 30 min "crossfit" type workout with a client of mine. I did the weight tshe was using so it wasnt too hard. Ran out of my 3z yest. which sux cuz i usualy sleep horrible, got a few servings of ZMA left but then i need a new product....any recommendations on a sleeping product it would be greatly appreciated......i have hear good thigns about need2sleep.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

osed a sin sane before fast break and also one before pre bed meal, both very low in carbs...all carbs from dairy and/or veggies, trying to absorb as much carbs with a leg day tomorrow, lookin to kill it as usual!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:36 PM
  2. Which is better for winter bulk?
    By davi514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:57 AM
  3. Winter Clean Bulk
    By WeakPoint in forum Nutrition / Health