LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so i am finally one with school for a month and look forward to taking this time to really eicating to lifting eating and gettin some size back.

I just finished up a review and bottle of hghpro a few weeks ago which was awsome and was able to put on about 4lbs.

Just got a shipment in off CEE which i am reall yinterested in since ive only ever done mono. also I will be ading in 3 g o alcar (1.5 pre and 1.5 post) Also I will be taking 3 caps of picamillion a day at 50 mgs each becasue i tend to get bad anxiety and wanna see if this helps. I als have a few servings of 3z left which i will be using till its gone, and will be taking gaba before bed to also help with sleep, sleep def. seems to be my issue. My miind jsut starts racing s soon as i lay down.

Most importantly i will be trying out some slin sane which i have been doing for about a week now. So far i can't say tooo much about it. Althoguh I do follow IF right now and today i took a slin sane with my pre work out meal and felt pretty good in teh gym. usually i train fasted so having a pre wokrout meal was a good test of the slin sane. I tend to take it post workout with about 200 g carbs (jsut 1 cap...thinkin bout 2 with 200 g, what do u think?) I also take it with my next week after pwo which usually has about 70g carbs, then ometimes I will also take one with a pre bed meal...still not sure on how to dose it effectively but iill play aroudn iwth it....any input?

hope to have lots of people following along this shoudl be fun!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o yea diet is about 3300 cals on lifting days (5-6) days a week, and 2300-2400 on off days...off days are only carbs from veggies, rest of cals from protein and fat. I do pretty high cvolume worouts, usually around 1.75-2 hours..... jsut switche to chest/bis, back/tris instea of chest/tris and back/bis, this week....liekit so far, other ays are shoulers/traps(tomorrow), arms , and legs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.... What's good?

Kill it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome man cram down that food and grow! I'll be trying Kre-Alkaline soon.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Alright so i am finally one with school for a month and look forward to taking this time to really eicating to lifting eating and gettin some size back.

I just finished up a review and bottle of hghpro a few weeks ago which was awsome and was able to put on about 4lbs.

Just got a shipment in off CEE which i am reall yinterested in since ive only ever done mono. also I will be ading in 3 g o alcar (1.5 pre and 1.5 post) Also I will be taking 3 caps of picamillion a day at 50 mgs each becasue i tend to get bad anxiety and wanna see if this helps. I als have a few servings of 3z left which i will be using till its gone, and will be taking gaba before bed to also help with sleep, sleep def. seems to be my issue. My miind jsut starts racing s soon as i lay down.

Most importantly i will be trying out some slin sane which i have been doing for about a week now. So far i can't say tooo much about it. Althoguh I do follow IF right now and today i took a slin sane with my pre work out meal and felt pretty good in teh gym. usually i train fasted so having a pre wokrout meal was a good test of the slin sane. I tend to take it post workout with about 200 g carbs (jsut 1 cap...thinkin bout 2 with 200 g, what do u think?) I also take it with my next week after pwo which usually has about 70g carbs, then ometimes I will also take one with a pre bed meal...still not sure on how to dose it effectively but iill play aroudn iwth it....any input?

hope to have lots of people following along this shoudl be fun!
Do work! What does the Gaba do for you?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
nice, lemme know how u like it....u ever try CEE?
Yeah i wasn't sure on how it worked though, i used it back within the first months i started training.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well today was supposed to be a shoudler ay but i ecided to take an "off" day, i put it in quotes cuz i ended up doing plyos and also tought a spin class at my gym.....I also then did a little calves and abs soooo not really an off day. since i did alot i put cals aroudn 3100-3200....not as much as on a normal day but pretty damn close haha..... took a slin sane efore my fast breaking meal whihc had about 80 carbs....thoguht i looked more vascular tonight which is interesting since i didnt have too many carbs. I woudlve took another before my meal i eating rihgt nwo....but i forgot, o well.......only carbs in this meal are broccolli and cottage cheese really.... probably doin shoulder/traps tomorrow......

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was shoulders/traps

clean and press focusing on staying powerful, not getting too fatigues
115x3
115x3
115x3
115x3
125x3
Clean
135x3
135x3
140x3
DB press
40x15
45x11...LONG rest , ran into a buddy...its nice but at the same tiem ruins the workout a little lol
45x15
45x8
45x8
35x13
35x12
one arm neutral drip DB press 35x14
40x8
40x10
40x8
Smith behind the head press
125x6
125x4 R x 2
125x4 R x 3
15x10 DS 95 x 12
105x 13
Lat. raise machine
45x18
50x14
55x12 DS 45 x 10
60x10
45x16
ss
Machine press (facing seat)
40x7
35x8
35x8 DS 25x4
unerhand one arm cable front raise
20x12+3
20x12
20x12+3
Rope face pull from low cable
40x12+3
40x12+3
50x11+3
50x10 DS 30x10
rev fly machine
85x15
90x10
90x10 DS 75x5
90x7 DS 75x4
60x7
Shrugs good squeezes
185x15
185x15
205x12+3
225x10+5
225x10+5 DS 155x 10+5
155x15
Seated shrugs
70x15
70x12+3
80x10+5 alt.
80x10+5 alt.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jsut finished the pwo fast breaking meal...1850 cals....200 g carbs, 1 sline sane....thinking of doing 2 with 200 g, what do ya think?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jsut finished the pwo fast breaking meal...1850 cals....200 g carbs, 1 sline sane....thinking of doing 2 with 200 g, what do ya think?
I don't two would be a problem....
Think I read some where that would be ok even using 4 a day would be fine, hell I probably heard 6 but I would stick with about 4 lol.

What are you eating that contains all of that?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for carbs i had a cup of oats with milk, a kiwi, 3/4 cup brown rice, 6 oz potatoe(3 oz sweet and 3 oz white with sourcream), 1/2 cup ice cream, 1/2 cup black beans...i think tahts it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some tiems my pwo meal is only like 15 g carbs, i thnk those days ill stick with one slin sane but o 2 with the 200 g

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sounds like a really good idea, since your breaking fast it should help you absorb a lot more nutrients especially after training. I love me some carbs haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a really good idea, since your breaking fast it should help you absorb a lot more nutrients especially after training. I love me some carbs haha
my favorite thing is a big bowl of oats made with almond milk and canned pumpkin then u add in sum cinamon, nutmeg and sweetr OMG!!! pumpkin pie!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok for today all i gotta say is slin sane works! haha that simple....i took it with a preworkout meal with about 70-75 carbs and then trianed arms....crazy pump....i made sure to use the same preworkout although i was very tempted to try a sample of cryogenix's prew.o, but i wanted to see what the slin sane woudl no preworkout and thatway i knew it was the slin sane and not the pre workout........i will try to get the workout up but i got a busy nigth ahead of me...gotta try to get sum shoping done!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry meant neoenix's pre workout, cryo shock lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xmas eve today.....forgot to take my shake with me with my post workout meal which set me back about 250 cals wich sux, tried to make up extra cals at inner but dunno how much I took in, needed like 50% cals but for some reason i ha crazy cravings thoroughout dinner and still do.....not cool! tomorrow will def. be an off day since its xmas. Probably my first day of doing no exercise in a long time lol hope everyone has a great xmas! regarding the slin sane i do notice i get a very almsot liek hype, i need to eat feeling about 15-20 min after taking it which i guess is a goo sign its working, I also dont eally feel too full even after eating 1800 cals at once.

The other ay iw as able to sleep in and actually id! first tiem in forever! so maybe the gaba is helping!, cant really comment on the CEE or ALCAR......not sure exactly waht tolook for with those

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
xmas eve today.....forgot to take my shake with me with my post workout meal which set me back about 250 cals wich sux, tried to make up extra cals at inner but dunno how much I took in, needed like 50% cals but for some reason i ha crazy cravings thoroughout dinner and still do.....not cool! tomorrow will def. be an off day since its xmas. Probably my first day of doing no exercise in a long time lol hope everyone has a great xmas! regarding the slin sane i do notice i get a very almsot liek hype, i need to eat feeling about 15-20 min after taking it which i guess is a goo sign its working, I also dont eally feel too full even after eating 1800 cals at once.

The other ay iw as able to sleep in and actually id! first tiem in forever! so maybe the gaba is helping!, cant really comment on the CEE or ALCAR......not sure exactly waht tolook for with those
Yeah I have been dosing 1 cap is slin sane with about 125gs of liquid carbs most of that is maltodextrin the other part is a banana and ice cream (morning gainer shake)

I noticed taking it 20 minutes out it may not agree with me too well so I'm going to try taking it at the start or either middle of drinking the shake....

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Dont feel bad man, i just went an entire week off and i almost want to say about 4 days of rest was needed but the last 3 are sucking so bad, all i want to do is train once i get home xD. Ready to break PR's!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont feel bad man, i just went an entire week off and i almost want to say about 4 days of rest was needed but the last 3 are sucking so bad, all i want to do is train once i get home xD. Ready to break PR's!
im sure u will!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have been dosing 1 cap is slin sane with about 125gs of liquid carbs most of that is maltodextrin the other part is a banana and ice cream (morning gainer shake)

I noticed taking it 20 minutes out it may not agree with me too well so I'm going to try taking it at the start or either middle of drinking the shake....
ive been dosing about 20-30 min before meals and feel pretty good, although i do tend to get real hungry after i take it, duno if its he fact that im about toeat so mch or if its the slin sane making me go hypoglycemic

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
little upate for everyone....
yest did back and relay focused on contractions esp in one arm db rows and my back is pretty damn sore today which rarely happens.

I also did deadlifts with bands pulling up on the bar which was real cool, different feel to it, trying to be real explosive....also trying to cutdownwrkout time form about 2 hours to about 1.5 ish

today was shoulders...didnt notice any extra pump from teh slin sane like idid the last time i had a pre workout meal, although it was still a very effective workout idsay.....

what shoudl i look for as efects of teh CEE and alcar....im not really noticing anything

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got a question for you.
Do you train fasted?

I couldn't remember if you did or not.
If you don't how long after PWO meal do wait before u lift?
1 hour 2? 1 1/2? :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a question for you.
Do you train fasted?

I couldn't remember if you did or not.
If you don't how long after PWO meal do wait before u lift?
1 hour 2? 1 1/2? :)
i usually train faste , maybe once a week i wont.....i usuall ywait about 1.5-2 hours after pre w.o meal which is usually only about 20% of dialy calories, then 55% pwo and another 25% before bed

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
How'd those AX samples workout for you?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sure he enjoyed em.
A/X is quality. Glad I found you guys on this forum.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the mix of 1 scoop supersize with one scoop ultra reps was amazing, great pumps for sure, 2 scoops supersize was nice as well....good energy but not outta control. I am def a stim junkie but 2 was stilla lright, sometiems i think 3 woudl be okay haha....must say though, taste was pretty messed up but mixability was fine! thansk again for teh opportunity to try it out,

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still weighing my options on a new pre workout, the only thing keeping me from getting this is that i woudl probably want to get supersize and ultra reps and dunno if ill have the funds..... :-(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well today was an "off" day.....did alot or walking today plus a quick ab circuit and a 30 min "crossfit" type workout with a client of mine. I did the weight tshe was using so it wasnt too hard. Ran out of my 3z yest. which sux cuz i usualy sleep horrible, got a few servings of ZMA left but then i need a new product....any recommendations on a sleeping product it would be greatly appreciated......i have hear good thigns about need2sleep.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
osed a sin sane before fast break and also one before pre bed meal, both very low in carbs...all carbs from dairy and/or veggies, trying to absorb as much carbs with a leg day tomorrow, lookin to kill it as usual!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
osed a sin sane before fast break and also one before pre bed meal, both very low in carbs...all carbs from dairy and/or veggies, trying to absorb as much carbs with a leg day tomorrow, lookin to kill it as usual!
1 cap of slin sane with how many grams of carbs?

I actually really like super size, if I was in your shoes it would be super size for sure.

I'm even thinking of making a purchase after the sample tub they sent me.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
the mix of 1 scoop supersize with one scoop ultra reps was amazing, great pumps for sure, 2 scoops supersize was nice as well....good energy but not outta control. I am def a stim junkie but 2 was stilla lright, sometiems i think 3 woudl be okay haha....must say though, taste was pretty messed up but mixability was fine! thansk again for teh opportunity to try it out,
Glad you enjoyed the samples. Flavor on the SuperSize is currently being worked on.

Now lets pack in some size this winter!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap of slin sane with how many grams of carbs?

I actually really like super size, if I was in your shoes it would be super size for sure.

I'm even thinking of making a purchase after the sample tub they sent me.

only about 30 ish today in each meal from veggies/dairy, but i dont ever go over one unless its liek 200 g, ill take only 1 even with 135 g........

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Did you see this....???

SuperSize SALE AT NutraPlanet

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there will be more sales :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Supersize is a great product, the only problem with me is that i work in a supplement store so i have tons and tons of samples. I have like 3-4 tubs of pre-workouts too haha.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supersize is a great product, the only problem with me is that i work in a supplement store so i have tons and tons of samples. I have like 3-4 tubs of pre-workouts too haha.

share? i love me som samples, my birthday is saturday? lol, relaly it is though

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
share? i love me som samples, my birthday is saturday? lol, relaly it is though
I have a mini-tub of neurocore (isn't anything great honestly)
A few mini bottles of HydroxyStim and NanoStim (haven't tried them yet)
Some random pre-workouts and some other stuff.

Nothing too special honestly lol