Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
bottle.jpg

Alright so I would like to thank the guys at Taurus for choosing me to run this Log on their new PH "P-Bold"
This will be my first PH cycle so lets all enjoy this ride and any comments and advice are welcome.

My on cycle cals. will be around 4000 give or take. I am a powerlifter so size and power are my thing so I will be allowing myself to eat as I need to but mostly clean.

I will be taking:Now Adam multi, Fish oil, Purus labs Organ Shield, Bulk Taurine, and FOOD!!

PCT for now is Revolutions Black PCT+Pure Test DAA, some rs-Transderm, creatine, fish oil, FOOD!!
all of this is subject to adjustments as needed or advised.

Workouts will be simple Heavy and Alot for 5 days a week. I do cardio on Saturdays and Sundays.
I am am the kinda of guy who will go into the gym for something like chest but my feel like legs when I walk in so be prepared for changes on the fly.

Starting stats :
215lbs
BF 20% mostly solid but winter and all need the extra mass to really get those numbers up.
1rm:405lbs
Squat: I do mostly box since my sight is limited and heavy weight does not help...415lbs
Deadlift: 1rm 500 good form,slow down

I usually do percents of my weights so I will only be updating my maxes at the end of this log.

well that's all I have now so let the party begin at 7:00 Monday.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
reserved for finals

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legally blind? Good job in keeping it real though man! STRONG numbers. I'm subbed along bro! Keep killing it! 5 days a week! That's my kinda training friend!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Legally blind? Good job in keeping it real though man! STRONG numbers. I'm subbed along bro! Keep killing it! 5 days a week! That's my kinda training friend!
Thanks man just trying to show the world and myself that only you can keep you down.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In.........good luck!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap i almost missed another one you guys are posting up these logs so quick i'm having a hard time keeping up but def excited to see how this product treats you guys.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I just finished my first cycle you're in for a lot of fun :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
in for the devirginization of you androgen receptors!!!

Especially given your gonna be running one of the extended logs bro... I would get a hold of a SERM and quick so you can have a more pleasant and successful PCT...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pop that PH cherry brah! Get it wet lol.
I think I'm subbed in all logs now. Good luck man, hope you like your experience with the chemically enhanced gains ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is your time make it fun!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this thread blowing up, so I couldn't help but stop by :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Malleus is gonna get hoooooge!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the ingredient in P-Bold?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn...wait...another...um...Im in already or not, here now or before.....ehhhh....doesnt matter. GET HUGE!!!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Thanks to eveyone who is subbed I will need to run this thing Great with all the peeps I have following now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have plenty of eyes on this thread for sure. Just keep diligent in the gym and all good things shall come.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
In in!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like everybody on the team is joining these logs and all accounted for.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's Sunday....what's going on

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There sleeping. BPJ, They cant update in there sleep...or can they?!?!?!?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do like me & wake up before the rest of civilization to work out & post updates!! :lol: nothing better than going in on weekends early & having the gym all to myself!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do like me & wake up before the rest of civilization to work out & post updates!! :lol: nothing better than going in on weekends early & having the gym all to myself!!
I dont get enough sleep during the week. So I try and sleep as much as possible on the weekends. Lucky for me, the gym I go to is small and theres never more than like 10-15 people there at a time. I went yesterday and it was me and my workout partner..Thats it!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this goes for you. Your previous PRs were already amazing. lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm a morning person, and on the east coast,,,sorry guys,.lol..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Tomorrow is the big day.....I will be taking my first dose at 6:00 am central time if you guys want to set an alarm for it.... :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very nice

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think lots of people are excited to see how this product works. LoL so no pressure or anything.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tomorrow is the big day.....I will be taking my first dose at 6:00 am central time if you guys want to set an alarm for it.... :)
It'll be like waking up early for black friday!! Lol. Actually, I'll already be up. Get ready to swell up brotato!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok, so took first dose this morning at 6 and was very happy with the taste. When I swallowed it after swishing it had a grapefruit after taste.
This is my dosing for this week:6am/12pm/5pm/10pm 1ml each.
I may adjust dosing amount or times as needed/wanted. any idea what the earliest times between doses I could do?

so here is the what I will be doing in the gym today:
LEGS
Box Squats:
2 warm-up sets of 135x6
1 set of 225x5
1set of 315x5
1set of 405x3

Leg Press:

1set of 715x8
1set of 805x8
1set of 985x5

Leg Curls:

set of these as heavy as I can go for 4 sets of 8-9

Calf Raises:
4 sets to failure of 135

then I do my stretching before all of this and defiantly after.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
tear it up bro!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards