Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Tuesday-shoulders

seated shoulder press
135lbsx2setsx5-warm up
225lbsx10
240x2setsx8

Front & side raises
35lbsx6setx6reps

Rear Delt Flys
30lbsx6setsx6reps

Dumbbell shruggs
315x3setsx12reps335x3setsx10repsWednesday-Tri's

Close Bench Press
135lbsx2setsx10reps
235lbsx3setsx10reps

Laying Skull crushers
115lbsx2setsx20reps
120x4setsx10reps

Seated Tricep Extention
115x4setsx10reps

Tricep Pushdowns and Kick backs on cables
6 supersets of 140lbs for pushdowns and 60lbs cable kick backs

Weighted seated dips
body weight + 90lbs
3setsx10reps at +90/+45/bodyweight

I think I have found a slight I would not call it a side effect but I found if you don't eat enough on P-bold at 8ml your body will let you know fast by making anything and everything food look and smell like the greatest thing on Earth.

So as far as PCT goes here is what I have planned when that sad day comes. Liquid Nolva 20/20/10/10, for the entire time I will be taking Redefine Nutrition's Pure Test and PCT Black. Week 4 I will be including Erase and Endosurge till I am done with everything. I also have some RS-Transderm on hand that I will be adding week one of PCT as well. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know,

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That PCT looks like "gains" city as well. How shut down do you feel? Just wondering in regards to even needing the Nolva. As usual, the weights are big and reps a plenty. What are weighted seated dips?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
That PCT looks like "gains" city as well. How shut down do you feel? Just wondering in regards to even needing the Nolva. As usual, the weights are big and reps a plenty. What are weighted seated dips?
No shut down just being safe. Hell if anything my sex drive is boosted on P-Bold and the boys are good. Seated weighted dips are when I dip between two flat benches. My hands on one and ny feet up on the other, then I stack 45s on my lap and do 10 remove a plate and do 10th more and so on till I do 10 with out weight and thats one.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like your PCT is in order. But i don't think you need Erase and PCT black they have overlapping ingredients.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Looks like your PCT is in order. But i don't think you need Erase and PCT black they have overlapping ingredients.
I read some where on here that most estrogen rebound hits really hard later in pct so I may just keep it on hand or could I run it now to drop some water weight? If now is good how much? I normally take it 3pills ed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No shut down just being safe. Hell if anything my sex drive is boosted on P-Bold and the boys are good. Seated weighted dips are when I dip between two flat benches. My hands on one and ny feet up on the other, then I stack 45s on my lap and do 10 remove a plate and do 10th more and so on till I do 10 with out weight and thats one.
Sounds like you will come back easily then. Gotcha on the dips now. I used to lay a BB across my lap instead of the plates.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Sounds like you will come back easily then. Gotcha on the dips now. I used to lay a BB across my lap instead of the plates.
I did that ONCE it rolled on the down press, pressed one of the boys between it and my leg needless to say GAME OVER!!! Plates forever now. By the way any idea on if ERASE now would be ok?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PCT Black already has an AI in it so the Erase I think would be overkill. You don't want to crush estro, just manage it.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok but how about now while still on cycle?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Az is right, putting the Black and Erase together would dry you up too much and kill your joints! I'd say to save the Erase for a later timer.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You already get 50 mg Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in PCT Black which is same active thats in Erase. So i'd just dose the PCT Black as recommended. You got the Nolva and DAA so you'll bounce back just fine. PCT Black will manage the estrogen, plus also so DAA so don't have to dose Pure Test at night.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
You already get 50 mg Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in PCT Black which is same active thats in Erase. So i'd just dose the PCT Black as recommended. You got the Nolva and DAA so you'll bounce back just fine. PCT Black will manage the estrogen, plus also so DAA so don't have to dose Pure Test at night.
Alright no change it is.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you are experiencing some estro signs, I would just start your PCT as planned.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Thursday-Legs

Squat
135lbsx2setsx6-warm up
225lbsx10
315x10
405x3
410x3
435x1 PR-almost threw up after but man it was good

Leg Extentions
170x6setxfailure

One Legged Curls
70lbsx5repx6sets

Calf Raises
90lbsx4setsxfailureFriday-Bis

Wide Grip Straight Bar Curls
125x4setsx12reps

Incline Dumbell Curls
35lbsx4setsx9reps

21's cable curls with ez bar

90lbsx6set

Dumbell Preacher Curls
70lbsx4setsx7repsI am loving the 8ml a day of P-Bold I think this is my sweet spot. Just have to remember to eat more after workout or I am starving come morning.
This is so far a great first PH for me I am glad I was able to make this my first as it is easy to run and no real sides.
shake.jpg

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW..sorry havnt been on here bud, but WOW!!! Hell yeah on those sqauts dude!!! You my friend are a strong dude!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah he is! That 315 x 10 squat set and the 125 x 12 x 4 curls blows me away.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice squat numbers bro!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always feel like yaking after legs! Sense of accomplishment. Lol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Friday-Bi's

Wide Grip Straight Bar Curls
95lbs-2setsx6-warm-up
125-4setsx10

laying cable curls
160x4setsx10

Dumbell Hammer Curls
60lbsx4setsx9

Dumbell Concentration Curls
30lbsx4setsx10

Saturday-Chest/tri's

Flat Bench
135x2setsx10-warm up
225x7setsx10

Incline Bench
135x4setsx10

Decline Bench
225x5setsx9

Cable Flys(top/middle/bottom)
60x4setsx10

Tri's

Close Bench Press
225x4setsx8

Cable Push downs
140lbsx4setsx10

Skull Crushers
135lbsx3setsx9

Kick backs
40lbsx4setsx11

Weighted Dips
Bodyweight+90lbs-4setsx10
Dropping 45lbs every set till I burned out at bodyweight

Sunday-Streching/Eating

Monday-Shoulders

Dumbell Shoulder Press
50lbsx2setsx6-warm-up
60lbsx1setx10
70lbsx1setx10
75lbsx1setx11

Barbell Shruggs-I love these!!!
225x2setsx10
315x3setsx12

Front raises-triset
35lbsx4setsx11

Side Raises-triset
35lbsx4setsx11

Rear Delt Flys-triset
35lbsx4setsx11

Over head Press
125x3setsx10

Ok so I have some bad news..... Yesterday was the end of my P-Bold Run. I have had a great run and loved this stuff for my very first PH ever. I started at 4ml a day for the first 2 weeks then upped it to 6ml finally the last three weeks I was at 8ml. At all doses it was awesome for me, but the 8ml was my "sweet spot." This is a great wet compound that anyone who is interested in power & strength first and some great size as well needs to get on. Sides are almost non-existint mostly just back pumps and head aches all fixes with ancillary supps. I had no noticable shut down,in fact my sex drive was higher than normal and I always am reving to go. No hit to my hairline even thought I am thinning in the back naturally P-bold had no negative effect on it.

I would like to thank the guys at Taurus and all you you who followed along for your patience as my logging was eratic due to family loss. I wish I could have done better on the log. Thank you guys for allowing me to try this awsome product. I will be starting PCT tonight and will update this log weekly at least to update on PCT changes and so on any will give final comparisons after all is said and done.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased size and strength with little to no sides, how sweet is that!? Thanks for sticking to the log in spite of your loss. Most would have dropped it and completely understandable! I wouldn't have any problems picking you for a future log.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased size and strength with little to no sides, how sweet is that!? Thanks for sticking to the log in spite of your loss. Most would have dropped it and completely understandable! I wouldn't have any problems picking you for a future log.
Almost exactly what i wanted to say. Except..I really enjoyed your log. Props for staying in there..Great Job!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Almost exactly what i wanted to say. Except..I really enjoyed your log. Props for staying in there..Great Job!!!
Thanks guys. I give you guys props on making great products.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Your the man,great job!

I really enjoyed this log and would definitely look at you to log something else in the future.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome man!
Pulled through and finished with a great log!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...Keeping yo in mind for future products for sure

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Sweet if Taurus makes it I'll run it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely a great log w/ great detail and greater results!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Man If you guys came out with a cutter and a truly all in one PCT I would be good all year.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man If you guys came out with a cutter and a truly all in one PCT I would be good all year.
Dude, we'd be all set then!! Hey, I just noticed your signature... Powerful stuff there dude..:deal:

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so late update but traveling alot. into week 3 of PCT and man I am a little smaller due to some water loss, that is really all I have lost. Strenght is still up and the weight I lift has only dropped about 10lbs in each lift but I can get that back in time. I LOVED P-Bold and am already planning another run of it like FLEX did at the higher doses.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok so late update but traveling alot. into week 3 of PCT and man I am a little smaller due to some water loss, that is really all I have lost. Strenght is still up and the weight I lift has only dropped about 10lbs in each lift but I can get that back in time. I LOVED P-Bold and am already planning another run of it like FLEX did at the higher doses.
Nice, glad you enjoyed it. You did a great job, thanks again.