Contest Bulk with SD/EPI Bridge. Powered by: SNS, CEL, Scivation, AI, LG - AnabolicMinds.com

Contest Bulk with SD/EPI Bridge. Powered by: SNS, CEL, Scivation, AI, LG

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Contest Bulk with SD/EPI Bridge. Powered by: SNS, CEL, Scivation, AI, LG


    It's time to put on weight to get ready to competing next spring/summer. I'd like to get to roughly 200 or more at the end of these 7 or 8 weeks. I'm currently sitting at around 180. Was out of the country for 2 weeks so dropped a few lbs due to random eating and zero lifting. 20 lbs in 2 months with solid dieting should not be an issue.

    I will be running a SD to EPI bridge. I've run SD before for 4 weeks and had a great run. I increased my natural bodyweight by about 8 lbs, which is amazing. I've kept roughly 12 or so lbs from that run. I have never run EPI before, so i don't really know what to expect outside of the anecdotal. The run should look like this:

    SD: 20/20/30/30
    EPI: 0/ 0/ 0/ 30/30/40/40
    DHEA: M1-D Black, 8 caps daily

    Name:  imag0211mf.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  169.8 KB

    PCT: Nolva @ 20mg/4 weeks, DAA 4-6 weeks, Reduce XT 4 weeks

    I'm not 100% on the dosages, and will probably play with them at around the 3rd week of SD. Here are the support supps being run:

    SNS Liver Assist XT (Cycle + PCT), SP Citrulline Malate (pre workout), Primaforce Agmatine (morning and pre workout), SP Tyrosine (daily), ALCAR (daily).

    Name:  imag0210i.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  141.2 KB


    Staples:

    Controlled Labs Orange Triad (6 tabs daily), Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega (2g + EPA/DHA daily), Controlled Labs Green Bulge (daily creatine), Forged Joint Support (daily/when needed), AI RecoverPro (daily).

    Name:  imag0213x.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  156.8 KB

    Proteins: I love XF whey and UP 2.0, i typically rotate through different flavors and i'm currently working through this tub of Chocolate. Next i think will be UP 2.0 Strawberry. I've always been a fan of CytoSport's flavoring. I picked up these Monster Milk's very cheap, and i'm super happy, they taste great.

    Name:  imag0216l.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  136.9 KB
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  2. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This looks like a fun ride...In for this one brotha!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've had another semi-log on AM, but in the end it got a bit crazy due to life and a couple injuries. I hope to dominate this log and get in as many updates as i can. I'll be logging every workout so i can really see just how much the weights go up. I'm very thankful for any bros and reps that come along. I don't think i've seen any SD/EPI logs so this should be interesting.

    I have another package or 2 to come in, the Reduce XT and DAA still have to come in and i have a couple more AI products to get in that i may or may not add.

    Name:  lets-do-this.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  7.4 KB

    Name:  challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png
Views: 427
Size:  27.5 KB
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Found it

    Im here bro. Its gonna be AMAZING.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    This looks like a fun ride...In for this one brotha!!!!
    Thanks for coming along bro! Glad to have ya

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Found it

    Im here bro. Its gonna be AMAZING.
    Haha was literally about to PM you, have a few to send out to the bros
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Thanks for coming along bro! Glad to have ya



    Haha was literally about to PM you, have a few to send out to the bros
    Heheh, this looks like to be one mean ride. Cant wait man. Hows the diet gonna look on this bulking beast?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Diet is going to be sort of cyclical. My current maintenance is 3k cals. I plan on getting as close to 4k cals as i can Monday-Friday, and then on Saturday/Sunday i will cut back and eat at maintenance or 1-200 cals above. Saturday/Sunday will be abdominal + cardio days. During the week i will do light cardio and probably no abdominal work. This should help pack on plenty of weight with a 1k surplus 5 days out of the week and yet still hopefully keep the excess fat in check through 2 days of caloric maintenance + increased activity.

    Obviously i'm prepared for fat weight as i'm shooting for 20 or more pounds in 8 weeks. I'm pretty confident in my nutritional knowledge, but it's never been put quite to this big of test. Mainly for me it will be a dedication issue. I've always had trouble in the past to eat enough, and now it's time to prove to myself that i've made progress.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Diet is going to be sort of cyclical. My current maintenance is 3k cals. I plan on getting as close to 4k cals as i can Monday-Friday, and then on Saturday/Sunday i will cut back and eat at maintenance or 1-200 cals above. Saturday/Sunday will be abdominal + cardio days. During the week i will do light cardio and probably no abdominal work. This should help pack on plenty of weight with a 1k surplus 5 days out of the week and yet still hopefully keep the excess fat in check through 2 days of caloric maintenance + increased activity.
    Nice! Looks like it's gonna be some mean gains!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Advanced Member
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62293

    Reputation Reputation

    I'm in for this, looks insane!!
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  10. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8401

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Diet is going to be sort of cyclical. My current maintenance is 3k cals. I plan on getting as close to 4k cals as i can Monday-Friday, and then on Saturday/Sunday i will cut back and eat at maintenance or 1-200 cals above. Saturday/Sunday will be abdominal + cardio days. During the week i will do light cardio and probably no abdominal work. This should help pack on plenty of weight with a 1k surplus 5 days out of the week and yet still hopefully keep the excess fat in check through 2 days of caloric maintenance + increased activity.

    Obviously i'm prepared for fat weight as i'm shooting for 20 or more pounds in 8 weeks. I'm pretty confident in my nutritional knowledge, but it's never been put quite to this big of test. Mainly for me it will be a dedication issue. I've always had trouble in the past to eat enough, and now it's time to prove to myself that i've made progress.
    From a couple SD to Phera bridges I did awhile back.....Superdrol sure does love carbs it seems!! I also was doing a 5x5 strength routine, so I got really good strength gains, but not the mass I expected....so if that's what you're after make sure you're doing a mass routine...good luck!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  11. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,729
    Rep Power
    3264743

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely in for this one!!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Didn't even invite me to this party...
    Crashed it..

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well i figured most of the guys that i want to come along would see this posted

    So i'm not going to make it to the gym, too much to do around the house and i have to referee tonight. Will be sticking to maintenance level cals. Today i'm only taking 20mg SD and 8 pills of M1-D Black. I've also been off creatine for 2 weeks, so will be starting Green Bulge again tomorrow before my workout.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    181614

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for this ride. Looks like it should be a lot of fun.
  15. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hopefully the last couple packages get here soon. PCT is going to be powered (sponsored) by SNS. Owe them another favor haha. I'm excited to try Reduce XT! Also waiting on some R-Ala from AI. Will be another nice antioxidant to start using.

    Can't wait to head to the gym today, ready to kill the weights. I'm getting anxious for the SD to kick in already!
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In.
  17. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I hope that Sd made it to your system and you bent a barbell in in half. just sayin...that'd be pretty cool!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  18. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4546

    Reputation

    will this stuff give you bigger gainz than tribulus?
  19. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    will this stuff give you bigger gainz than tribulus?
    Does anything???????

    RECOVERBRO


  20. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    will this stuff give you bigger gainz than tribulus?
    Probably not, but my source was all out of Trib, so i had to settle for this.

    I hope you'll still follow the log even though it'll be weak gains.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation



    What's your lifting routine looking like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    It's time to put on weight to get ready to competing next spring/summer. I'd like to get to roughly 200 or more at the end of these 7 or 8 weeks. I'm currently sitting at around 180. Was out of the country for 2 weeks so dropped a few lbs due to random eating and zero lifting. 20 lbs in 2 months with solid dieting should not be an issue.

    I will be running a SD to EPI bridge. I've run SD before for 4 weeks and had a great run. I increased my natural bodyweight by about 8 lbs, which is amazing. I've kept roughly 12 or so lbs from that run. I have never run EPI before, so i don't really know what to expect outside of the anecdotal. The run should look like this:

    SD: 20/20/30/30
    EPI: 0/ 0/ 0/ 30/30/40/40
    DHEA: M1-D Black, 8 caps daily

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 919"/>

    PCT: Nolva @ 20mg/4 weeks, DAA 4-6 weeks, Reduce XT 4 weeks

    I'm not 100% on the dosages, and will probably play with them at around the 3rd week of SD. Here are the support supps being run:

    SNS Liver Assist XT (Cycle + PCT), SP Citrulline Malate (pre workout), Primaforce Agmatine (morning and pre workout), SP Tyrosine (daily), ALCAR (daily).

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 920"/>

    Staples:

    Controlled Labs Orange Triad (6 tabs daily), Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega (2g + EPA/DHA daily), Controlled Labs Green Bulge (daily creatine), Forged Joint Support (daily/when needed), AI RecoverPro (daily).

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 921"/>

    Proteins: I love XF whey and UP 2.0, i typically rotate through different flavors and i'm currently working through this tub of Chocolate. Next i think will be UP 2.0 Strawberry. I've always been a fan of CytoSport's flavoring. I picked up these Monster Milk's very cheap, and i'm super happy, they taste great.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 922"/>
    I use to like Monster Milk but I can't take it anymore...

    Only stuff I actually enjoy is sport pharma whey in chocolate and up your mass... Taste good.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    What's your lifting routine looking like?
    I run a version of Layne Norton's PHAT (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) routine. Information on this routine can be found here:
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html


    Once i start posting training days this next week you'll be able to see how i work my split. I'm quite happy with the routine, and it shines while on cycle. Since you hit every muscle group twice, once for strength and once for hypertrophy you can can achieve some amazing gains. Being on cycle and reaping the advantages of increased strength/endurance/recovery you can destroy this routine.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I use to like Monster Milk but I can't take it anymore...

    Only stuff I actually enjoy is sport pharma whey in chocolate and up your mass... Taste good.
    I get some Muscle Milk/Monster Milk about every 6 or so months to switch things up from XF. I've never been let down with any of their flavors, and you can find some pretty good deals here and there. The monster milk i got buy 1 get 1 free.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah R I was on a upper twice a week and lower twice a week... It was about 2-3 sets for each group that day.
    Seems to be a lot of work for me. I tried it to help get the most out of my cycle. I'll probably just switch back to a normal routine 1 muscle group a week and just bust my butt at that, I'm sure being on cycle I would get growth either way. I may throw in some Pull-ups/push-ups & dips maybe throw some of that in at the house....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    3104

    Reputation

    Sub'ed!
  26. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 4 SD: Upper Body Power Weight: 184 (+3)

    Ok so all my workouts get updated the day after, as i typically lift before work (bartender). I get home around 3am, get to sleep around 4am typically. Fukin sux and is borderline wrecking my metabolism haha. But, such is life. I weighted in at 184.0, which is a gain of 3 lbs. Some of that is obviously water weight and simply getting back to my normal baseline of around 183-184. Yesterday's workout was fantastic, walked in to the gym focused and ready to kill it. Could have done a bit more, but this is what i had to work with as i'm still getting back in to gear from being away from the gym for a few weeks. As per the PHAT theory, max effort days are 85% of your 1 rep max.

    DB Flat Bench
    4 x 90, 4 x 90, 4 x 90
    Decline BB Bench
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Bent Over BB Row
    4 x 195, 4 x 195, 4 x 195
    Lat Pulldown (Wide Grip)
    5 x 170, 5 x 170, 5 x 170
    Seated BB Military
    4 x 135, 4 x 135, 4 x 135
    DB Lat Raise
    5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5
    BB Standing Curl
    4 x 95, 4 x 95, 4 x 95
    DB Hammer Curl
    5 x 50, 5 x 50, 5 x 50
    Close Grip Bench
    4 x 165, 4 x 165, 4 x 165
    Flat Bar Pushdown
    4 x 100, 4 x 100, 4 x 100

    Not too bad, i expect next week's power workout i'll be able to increase all these lifts by 5 or 10 lbs. None are at all close to previous PRs. By week 3 i hope to be setting new PRs. The past few days i was experiencing some stomach discomfort about 20 minutes in to my workout, i attribute that to the new inclusion of a few products: Citrulline Malate, powdered Agmatine, ALCAR, and Tyrosine. Yesterday i felt nothing, except for some great concentration and endurance. As far as PH sides, let it be said once again: SUPERDROL LOVES CARBS. Muscle fullness is up after 3 days. Libido is up, which is either a good thing or a bad thing for working in a bar haha.

    Today is a power leg day, and my numbers will be pretty low as i've not done a lot of leg work in the past. I've only been seriously lifting for roughly 2 years, and 1.5 years i didn't touch legs. So i guess you can say i've only been seriously lifting for a few months
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gotcha now destroy the legs
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Whoa that workout looks friggin Sweet!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  29. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Gotcha now destroy the legs
    Oh u know it. ATG Squats and Romanian Deads here i come!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Whoa that workout looks friggin Sweet!!!!!
    Ya it's rough to start, but once you get going you can power through them. I remember starting out i NEVER had energy for the arms portion, now i roll right through em. Stay tuned, the Hypertrophy workouts are KILLER.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  30. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Def. gonna pay close attention to your routine and your numbers. Curious as to see how well you do!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  31. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Day 4 SD: Upper Body Power Weight: 184 (+3)

    Ok so all my workouts get updated the day after, as i typically lift before work (bartender). I get home around 3am, get to sleep around 4am typically. Fukin sux and is borderline wrecking my metabolism haha. But, such is life. I weighted in at 184.0, which is a gain of 3 lbs. Some of that is obviously water weight and simply getting back to my normal baseline of around 183-184. Yesterday's workout was fantastic, walked in to the gym focused and ready to kill it. Could have done a bit more, but this is what i had to work with as i'm still getting back in to gear from being away from the gym for a few weeks. As per the PHAT theory, max effort days are 85% of your 1 rep max.

    DB Flat Bench
    4 x 90, 4 x 90, 4 x 90
    Decline BB Bench
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Bent Over BB Row
    4 x 195, 4 x 195, 4 x 195
    Lat Pulldown (Wide Grip)
    5 x 170, 5 x 170, 5 x 170
    Seated BB Military
    4 x 135, 4 x 135, 4 x 135
    DB Lat Raise
    5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5
    BB Standing Curl
    4 x 95, 4 x 95, 4 x 95
    DB Hammer Curl
    5 x 50, 5 x 50, 5 x 50
    Close Grip Bench
    4 x 165, 4 x 165, 4 x 165
    Flat Bar Pushdown
    4 x 100, 4 x 100, 4 x 100

    Not too bad, i expect next week's power workout i'll be able to increase all these lifts by 5 or 10 lbs. None are at all close to previous PRs. By week 3 i hope to be setting new PRs. The past few days i was experiencing some stomach discomfort about 20 minutes in to my workout, i attribute that to the new inclusion of a few products: Citrulline Malate, powdered Agmatine, ALCAR, and Tyrosine. Yesterday i felt nothing, except for some great concentration and endurance. As far as PH sides, let it be said once again: SUPERDROL LOVES CARBS. Muscle fullness is up after 3 days. Libido is up, which is either a good thing or a bad thing for working in a bar haha.

    Today is a power leg day, and my numbers will be pretty low as i've not done a lot of leg work in the past. I've only been seriously lifting for roughly 2 years, and 1.5 years i didn't touch legs. So i guess you can say i've only been seriously lifting for a few months
    Damn. I think i'll start PHAT once winter break starts. Is that the normal PHAT routine?
  32. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Def. gonna pay close attention to your routine and your numbers. Curious as to see how well you do!!!
    Thanks, i appreciate the sub!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Damn. I think i'll start PHAT once winter break starts. Is that the normal PHAT routine?
    Well there really is no normal PHAT routine. Layne outlines basically a skeleton routine, and you have to provide the flesh. PHAT allows for you to monkey with what your strengths and weaknesses are, and to then build on that. The sets/reps/percentages shouldn't ever change, but the exercises will.

    For example: Flat bench (bb or db) is a staple, but your second chest lift will rotate for either incline or decline. Bent over Row will be a staple as it's one of the best mass builders, but the second lift will rotate through pulldowns, weighted pull-ups, db row, etc etc. For my arms though i do rotate a bit more, as there are so many exercises you can go heavy on.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Thanks, i appreciate the sub!



    Well there really is no normal PHAT routine. Layne outlines basically a skeleton routine, and you have to provide the flesh. PHAT allows for you to monkey with what your strengths and weaknesses are, and to then build on that. The sets/reps/percentages shouldn't ever change, but the exercises will.

    For example: Flat bench (bb or db) is a staple, but your second chest lift will rotate for either incline or decline. Bent over Row will be a staple as it's one of the best mass builders, but the second lift will rotate through pulldowns, weighted pull-ups, db row, etc etc. For my arms though i do rotate a bit more, as there are so many exercises you can go heavy on.

    Sweet. Sorta sounds like what I'm doing now, just a little different when talking about the hypertrophy part. I've just been doing 5x5 on BB Bench, Shoulder Press/Military Press, ATG Squats, Deadlifts. Then on each of those days I add in different exercises that I want to work on. So with BB Bench, I'll alternate doing biceps or triceps with it etc. It's been working pretty well, but I'd rather have a skeleton or outline of what to do and then do my own variation.
  34. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Should be able to get an update in tonight. The weekend's workouts took a bit of a detour as my boss got married and things got a little crazy. Figured it was my last couple nights to have a good time drinking. Starting today as a day 1 for the routine, upper body power today followed by lower body power tomorrow. Glad to be feeling well after 2 days of alcohol and no sleep. Mega-dosed the ALCAR this weekend!
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Should be able to get an update in tonight. The weekend's workouts took a bit of a detour as my boss got married and things got a little crazy. Figured it was my last couple nights to have a good time drinking. Starting today as a day 1 for the routine, upper body power today followed by lower body power tomorrow. Glad to be feeling well after 2 days of alcohol and no sleep. Mega-dosed the ALCAR this weekend!
    Don't phuck dat liver up...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Don't phuck dat liver up...
    He has a habit of drinking on cycle.
  37. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lets hope you have a liver like that jasen fella!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  38. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well it's tough to not drink when you work at a bar like mine. It's kinda "the" watering hole for the college students and things typically get a little crazy. Will really only have 1 other night where i will have a couple drinks, which is the company Christmas party next Monday.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  39. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 7 SD: Upper Body Power Weight: 186 +5

    Bent over Barbell Row
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Bent over Barbell Row 2 Don't know the name for this, but it's where you use a 45lb flat bar and anchor 1 end to a corner and use a close grip cable handle to "row" the weighted end of the bar. (can't even find youtube vid to show)
    5 x 305, 5 x 305, 5 x 305
    Flat BB Bench
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Incline DB Press
    5 x 75, 5 x 75, 5 x 75
    Standing BB Military Press
    4 x 115, 4 x 135, 4 x 115
    DB Lateral Raise
    5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5
    Standing BB Curl
    4 x 105, 4 x 105, 4 x 105
    DB Hammer Curl
    5 x 55, 5 x 55, 5 x 55
    Close Grip Bench
    5 x 185, 5 x 185, 5 x 185
    Weighted Dips (bodyweight + weight)
    12 x 35 (added weight), 10 x 35, 9 x 35

    As you can see i regularly switch up my secondary lifts. Going hard while on cycle so you need to hit everything you can. Up to 186 which was pretty surprising, but obviously i'm still gaining water/glycogen. Definitely looking thicker. Feeling pretty strong in the gym despite the crappy work schedule. Today i won't make it to the gym, so i'll be doing legs tomorrow.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  40. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227806

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Day 7 SD: Upper Body Power Weight: 186 +5

    Bent over Barbell Row
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Bent over Barbell Row 2 Don't know the name for this, but it's where you use a 45lb flat bar and anchor 1 end to a corner and use a close grip cable handle to "row" the weighted end of the bar. (can't even find youtube vid to show)
    5 x 305, 5 x 305, 5 x 305
    Flat BB Bench
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    Incline DB Press
    5 x 75, 5 x 75, 5 x 75
    Standing BB Military Press
    4 x 115, 4 x 135, 4 x 115
    DB Lateral Raise
    5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5, 5 x 32.5
    Standing BB Curl
    4 x 105, 4 x 105, 4 x 105
    DB Hammer Curl
    5 x 55, 5 x 55, 5 x 55
    Close Grip Bench
    5 x 185, 5 x 185, 5 x 185
    Weighted Dips (bodyweight + weight)
    12 x 35 (added weight), 10 x 35, 9 x 35

    As you can see i regularly switch up my secondary lifts. Going hard while on cycle so you need to hit everything you can. Up to 186 which was pretty surprising, but obviously i'm still gaining water/glycogen. Definitely looking thicker. Feeling pretty strong in the gym despite the crappy work schedule. Today i won't make it to the gym, so i'll be doing legs tomorrow.
    T bar row btw strong rows dude. I did 190x5 other day as a set. Rough ****

    Seeing your lifts at 186 & mine at 210...

    Natty feels bad man lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Contest to Celebrate Scivation’s Return to AM
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 03:18 PM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:03 AM
  3. cable's USPLABS + Scivation stack: Lean Bulk
    By cable626 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:32 AM
  4. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
  5. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in