Contest Bulk with SD/EPI Bridge. Powered by: SNS, CEL, Scivation, AI, LG - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Contest Bulk with SD/EPI Bridge. Powered by: SNS, CEL, Scivation, AI, LG

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah T Bar row, that's it. Oh and idk why i put 305 i was doubling for some reason lol. Can't count 45lbs for the bar i guess, and i was only repping 3 plates. Guess that's really only 135lbs. Feels bad man.

Oh and these weights are typical for me when i'm off cycle. Still have a ways to go for PRs. But yes, natty is for chumps.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Yah T Bar row, that's it. Oh and idk why i put 305 i was doubling for some reason lol. Can't count 45lbs for the bar i guess, and i was only repping 3 plates. Guess that's really only 135lbs. Feels bad man.

Oh and these weights are typical for me when i'm off cycle. Still have a ways to go for PRs. But yes, natty is for chumps.
    May not be super sting but you looking
    Beastly though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    May not be super sting but you looking
    Beastly though.
    Thanks man. I've always lifted for aesthetics, so having huge presses wasn't ever a goal. I do try to bump it up during cycles but that runs the risk of tears and strains. Your ligaments just can't keep up with muscle growth.

I can't wait to post up some pics after 4 weeks on SD, and then the last 4 weeks after EPI. Should be awesome.

Btw, your inbox is full so i can't reply back, but yes you should increase to 75mg if you're not feeling 50. I like dosing 75mg: 1 when i get up with breakfast, 2 pre workout. You can do 1/1/1 with your big meals though. 2 pre workout always seems to get me amped though. Although something like SD i don't take 2 at a time.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man. I've always lifted for aesthetics, so having huge presses wasn't ever a goal. I do try to bump it up during cycles but that runs the risk of tears and strains. Your ligaments just can't keep up with muscle growth.

I can't wait to post up some pics after 4 weeks on SD, and then the last 4 weeks after EPI. Should be awesome.

Btw, your inbox is full so i can't reply back, but yes you should increase to 75mg if you're not feeling 50. I like dosing 75mg: 1 when i get up with breakfast, 2 pre workout. You can do 1/1/1 with your big meals though. 2 pre workout always seems to get me amped though. Although something like SD i don't take 2 at a time.
    Thx I emailed u
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its alright man. You're getting ****ty sleep and trying to go hard in the gym.

I really cant wait till mid Jan to cut from what I expect to be 220-225 to 200.

Strength gains are through the roof but I want my super fit, more aestihically pleasing body back. Throwing up big weight is great but I enjoy being lean so much more.

Off to gym now. Take care man.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Ok, i had to give things a week break to get through studying for finals. It's unfortunate i wasn't able to get to the forums as much as i would have liked, but priorities. I missed a couple workouts, but otherwise i've been able to keep the intensity up well. Studying for hours then going to work and more studying and then going to referee 3-4 times a week doesn't help my gym intensity haha. Feeling great after 16 days of SD. I do feel that M1-D Black is helping keep my mood, libido, and energy up. I'm about to up the dosage to 30mg of SD so that should put M1-D Black to the test. I'm going to go 3 or 4 extra days on SD to give EPI another few days to really kick in before SD stops.

Here's the last couple workouts just to guage where i'm at.

Day 14 SD 12/5 Weight: 186 +5

Upper Body Power
    Flat DB Bench
    4 x 95, 4 x 95, 4 x 95
    Decline BB Bench
    4 x 215, 4 x 215, 4 x 215
    Bent over BB row
    4 x 205, 4 x 205, 4 x 205
    T Bar Row
    4 x 160, 4 x 160, 4 x 160
    Standing BB Military Press
    4 x 115, 4 x 115, 4 x 115
    DB Lat Raise
    5 x 35, 5 x 35, 5 x 35
    Standing BB Curl
    4 x 105, 4 x 105, 4 x 105
    DB Hammer Curl
    5 x 55, 5 x 55, 5 x 55
    Dips (bodyweight + weight)
    8 x 45, 8 x 45, 8 x 45
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Here's last night's workout. I'll also add a quick review of VPX's new pre workout Friction.

Day 18 SD

Shoulder/Arm Hypertrophy

Standing BB Military Press
    10 x 95, 10 x 95, 10 x 95
    DB Lateral Raise
    10 x 25, 10 x 25, 9 x 25
    DB Front Raise
    10 x 22.5, 10 x 22.5
    EZ Bar Cable Pushdown
    10 x 100, 10 x 110, 10 x 110, 10 x 110
    Standing Behind Neck Raise
    8 x 50, 8 x 50, 8 x 50
    EZ Bar Skullcrusher to close grip bench
    10/10 x 65, 10/10 x 65, 10/10 x 65
    Reverse Grip Pushdown
    10 x 60, 10 x 60
    DB Conc Curl
    10 x 30, 10 x 30, 10 x 30
    Double Rope Curl
    10 x 80, 10 x 80, 10 x 80
    Spider Curl
    10 x 55, 10 x 55, 8 x 55

Pretty great workout, didn't bother with a weight check, trying to only do that every 3 days or so. Lifts are going up nicely, closing in on new PRs i think. I'm about ready to bump to 30mg SD. Leg workouts have been less than i would have hoped. Having to referee 4-5 days a week which is destroying my legs, not to mention bartending 4 nights a week being on my feet for 6-7 more hours. Hopefully i'll be able to hit it hard soon.

Sides are still non-existant after 18 days. I hope that doesn't mean that LGI SD-10 is underdosed lol. M1-D Black is really keeping my libido high, which will be awesome when my girlfriend comes back in to the country in 5 days. She's been a bit worried that i'll get shutdown haha. Off day today, but i'll be doing upper power monday and lower power tuesday (hopefully).
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Looking good man!
    I'm one day 8 on my mdol run and the only sides I have are headaches and some lethargy. Nothing bad yet. I taking mdrol for 6 weeks though. Sticking to 10mgs for a recomp.
    Lifts going up friend. Let's see it happen.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm..looking pretty good man..dont fret....Hopefully strength comes like a bat outta hell!!!

RECOVERBRO

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Day 20 SD 12/12 Weight: 188.0 +7

Upper Body Power
    Flat DB Bench
    4 x 100, 4 x 100, 2 x 100
    Decline BB Bench
    5 x 225, 5 x 225, 4 x 225
    Bent Over BB Row
    T-Bar Row
    4 x 170, 4 x 170
    Close Grip Cable Row
    5 x 210, 5 x 210
    Seated BB Military
    4 x 145, 4 x 145, 4 x 145
    Standing BB Row
    5 x 115, 5 x 115, 5 x 115

Decent workout, was happy to see i'm back up to 188 which is basically where i left off after my last cycle PCT. Didn't end up hitting arms today as they were still sore from Saturday's hypertrophy workout. Guess i hit them pretty damn hard lol. Tomorrow is Day 21 of SD and i'll be bumping up to 30mg, so we'll get a real test as to how well M1-D Black is helping my libido and lethargy.
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Upper Body Power
    Flat DB Bench
    Decline BB Bench
    Bent Over BB Row
    T-Bar Row
    4 x 170, 4 x 170
    Close Grip Cable Row
    5 x 210, 5 x 210
    Seated BB Military
    Standing BB Row

Decent workout, was happy to see i'm back up to 188 which is basically where i left off after my last cycle PCT. Didn't end up hitting arms today as they were still sore from Saturday's hypertrophy workout. Guess i hit them pretty damn hard lol. Tomorrow is Day 21 of SD and i'll be bumping up to 30mg, so we'll get a real test as to how well M1-D Black is helping my libido and lethargy.
    Keep us posted nice job with the lifts and weight gains
    www.InsaneVeins.com

I am on day 17; have been alternating between 20 and 30. My strength is through the roof. I have been getting terrible ab cramps. I talking a spasm that will fold my ass in half. I use taurine and potassium. The worst con would be the forearm pumps that make it hard to keep going without five minutes rest between sets. I had headaches and ringing in my ears the first week but three days of CA cleared all that up. You seem fairly side effect free, or at least at a minimum?
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

Upper Body Power
    Flat DB Bench
    Decline BB Bench
    Bent Over BB Row
    T-Bar Row
    4 x 170, 4 x 170
    Close Grip Cable Row
    5 x 210, 5 x 210
    Seated BB Military
    Standing BB Row

strong lifts man. SD is damn good, but yea... sometimes we can't heal fast enough even on the good stuff
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by weavedogg View Post
    I am on day 17; have been alternating between 20 and 30. My strength is through the roof. I have been getting terrible ab cramps. I talking a spasm that will fold my ass in half. I use taurine and potassium. The worst con would be the forearm pumps that make it hard to keep going without five minutes rest between sets. I had headaches and ringing in my ears the first week but three days of CA cleared all that up. You seem fairly side effect free, or at least at a minimum?
    What are you dosing the Taurine at? Taking both Tauring and Potassium you really shouldn't have that level of pumps/spasms. If it gets bad i take all the way up to 4-5g or so. Never even had to touch potassium for cramping/lactic issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    strong lifts man. SD is damn good, but yea... sometimes we can't heal fast enough even on the good stuff
    Ya they're getting there. SO glad finals are about to be over so i can start getting better sleep and nutrition. I do think my lifts would be even higher and weight would be a few lbs heavier if it weren't for such a hectic schedule. Bad sleep and lots of stress is pretty terrible for your body. I'm excited to bump things up to 30mg for about 10 days.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quick note, today is being forced as an off day. Referee 2 games and i should have stretched better i guess, my groin is a bit tight (in a bad way ) so i'm not going to risk a heavy leg day. Hitting the jacuzzi tonight after work, will crush legs tomorrow. Also i hope to finally get a VPX Friction review up, as well as a note on AI's Agmatine.

What are you dosing the Taurine at? Taking both Tauring and Potassium you really shouldn't have that level of pumps/spasms. If it gets bad i take all the way up to 4-5g or so. Never even had to touch potassium for cramping/lactic issues.

Ya they're getting there. SO glad finals are about to be over so i can start getting better sleep and nutrition. I do think my lifts would be even higher and weight would be a few lbs heavier if it weren't for such a hectic schedule. Bad sleep and lots of stress is pretty terrible for your body. I'm excited to bump things up to 30mg for about 10 days.
    I had been taking about 1-2g about 4 times a day. I took your advice and dosed it up to about 5g three times a day and no more ab cramps/spasms. That is the first time, and hopefully the last time I feel that. Probably the worst pain I have ever felt for the minute or so it lasted. The strange thing is that I don't do abs. I think they get plenty of work on squats, deads, partial deads, shrugs, and power cleans. If I go super heavy on anything, I tense my abs up pretty hard. But in the interest of full disclosure, I am too fat to really see my abs that well.
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I run a version of Layne Norton's PHAT (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) routine. Information on this routine can be found here:[]
    Once i start posting training days this next week you'll be able to see how i work my split. I'm quite happy with the routine, and it shines while on cycle. Since you hit every muscle group twice, once for strength and once for hypertrophy you can can achieve some amazing gains. Being on cycle and reaping the advantages of increased strength/endurance/recovery you can destroy this routine.
    I also do Norton's PHAT routine, though I modify it at will on the number of days it takes me--usually takes me a week and a half to do his weekly volume; but while on cycle I tried to do it weekly.

I am subbing in for the rest of your cycle; looks interesting!
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

4 days of being sick. 2 days rest. Should be back working out thursday. Don't want to get in to it, it's been bad lol.
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4 days of being sick. 2 days rest. Should be back working out thursday. Don't want to get in to it, it's been bad lol.
    Nice cycle layout. Just be careful with your rest and vitamins when on cycle, I always seem to get sick as I train harder/more frequently and the body is getting weaker. Rest up!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

20. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

How was the outcome?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How was the outcome?
    i was wondering the same thing myself...

how about a final review there, op?
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    i was wondering the same thing myself...

how about a final review there, op?
    '

I'll contact him.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Contest to Celebrate Scivation’s Return to AM
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 03:18 PM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:03 AM