Testing out the VIDATEST (sponsored)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Testing out the VIDATEST (sponsored)


    First off Id like to thank EV52 and VidaSupps for the opportunity to log 3 bottles of VIDATEST.
    Im looking to stay lean and strong over the next few months Im sure I will be eating a little bit more due to the Holidays I will be taking 2 caps in the am and 2 in the pm = 4 a day Name:  142.png
Views: 350
Size:  129.7 KBName:  VidaTest%20Supp%20Facts%20%2090%20Caps.png
Views: 356
Size:  206.8 KB


  2. So I started tonight with 2 pm caps.

    Supplements am On empty stomach
    2 VIDATEST caps
    Orange triad 3 pills
    ON aminos 2222 2 pills
    5 grams glutamine powder

    Supplements Noon
    omega 1 pill
    ON amino 2222 2 pills
    1 UPS super cissus cap


    Supplements pm between dinner and pm shake
    2 VIDATEST
    orange triad 3 pills
    5 grams glutamine powder

    Current pre workout is Jacked But will be switching it up through the log
    Post workout will be Endorox

    am/pm pills are taken pretty close to 12 hours apart.

    Protein shakes will be Fitness pro whey at about 9 am
    Bed time shake will be 1 scoop Fitness pro and one scoop Optimum Casein.

    My vit & supp. stay pretty much the same except for the change up of logging product.
    •   
       


  3. Food will be spaced out between 2-3 hours and water intake will be about 6-8 oz almost every hour.

    breakfast coffee/ 1 cup oatmeal 6 am

    am shake/ 1 piece some type of fruit 9 am

    Lunch 10 oz meat, fish, chicken, turkey, 8 oz carbs, 1 cup some type veggi noon

    preworkout meal and dinner same as lunch 2 and 7 pm

    pm shake will be about 10-10:30 will be adding milk it is usually water.

    Food also is pretty much the same!

  4. Subbed bro.

    Imma run it too. Probably at that dose.

    I'll be ordering one more three monther to run it higher lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Stating out at 213.5 lbs Name:  DSC02705.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  104.6 KBName:  DSC02708.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  86.6 KBName:  DSC02709.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  92.9 KB
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Subbed bro.

    Imma run it too. Probably at that dose.

    I'll be ordering one more three monther to run it higher lol.
    NICE !
    Excited to see how this works let me know when you get your log up Id like to follow as well.

  7. Let's get his started, it's gonna be a fun ride!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Let's get his started, it's gonna be a fun ride!
    Yeah buddy here we go

  9. I know I am a rep, so my experiences are taken with a grain of salt but VidaTest has been amazing for me so far.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I know I am a rep, so my experiences are taken with a grain of salt but VidaTest has been amazing for me so far.
    Ya well I had a great Chest workout today not good GREAT! Even this morning when I woke up I was awake and ready to go. I just sat down for the first time today been going since 6 am and im still feeling good

  11. Nice pics!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. you scared of cardio?

  13. subbed ! Been looking at vidatest.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice pics!!
    Thanks mattrag hope they will be better when this is over.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    you scared of cardio?
    No I hate cardio !
    I think it is so boring.
    I do cardio on my off days sometimes or when I still feel my workout is not over I will do 30-45 min.
    I will start after the holidays becasue there will be nothing better to do.

  16. Cardio would do wonders for u man, look into HIIT training.

    u got good size and a good built, cardio will take your body to a another level

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    Cardio would do wonders for u man, look into HIIT training.

    u got good size and a good built, cardio will take your body to a another level
    Thanks ! I know its just that right now with work and 2 little ones time is limited.
    After the xmas im sure I wil start the cardio back up and do some HIIT

  18. In bro! Also I had to restart my PLCAR log due to some confusion with the title, sorry its here now LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks ! I know its just that right now with work and 2 little ones time is limited.
    After the xmas im sure I wil start the cardio back up and do some HIIT
    I know what you mean here bro! Kids are great though for sure. Who needs abs and a tight stomach in the winter anyway?? LOL By summer marms and I will keep each other motivated to get the shredded cut! DEAL?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In bro! Also I had to restart my PLCAR log due to some confusion with the title, sorry its here now LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    Ha nice gotcha thanks for the update

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I know what you mean here bro! Kids are great though for sure. Who needs abs and a tight stomach in the winter anyway?? LOL By summer marms and I will keep each other motivated to get the shredded cut! DEAL?
    Yes for sure maybe by then we can find a fat burner to log

  22. So one thing I have noticed so far is im HUNGRY !! Is this common EV52 ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes for sure maybe by then we can find a fat burner to log
    Yea maybe we can pitch the idea, "Who gets to crack open their six pack first, race to washboard abs" log! I'm down, competition always adds motivation!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea maybe we can pitch the idea, "Who gets to crack open their six pack first, race to washboard abs" log! I'm down, competition always adds motivation!
    sounds good

  25. Ok thats 2 great workouts since I started. Still find it strange but I had veins poppin I have never seen before.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok thats 2 great workouts since I started. Still find it strange but I had veins poppin I have never seen before.
    Glad to hear, notice deeper sleep yet?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Glad to hear, notice deeper sleep yet?
    I have been sleeping hard but I figured to was the weather. Let me pay a little more atten. to it

  28. I hear ya. I hate cardio to. My wife freaking loves it, so I do it a few times a week. I have been doing fasted cardio on my lift days 1st thing in the morning for 30min and its working pretty good.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chr_edw View Post
    I hear ya. I hate cardio to. My wife freaking loves it, so I do it a few times a week. I have been doing fasted cardio on my lift days 1st thing in the morning for 30min and its working pretty good.
    Ya when its time to get crazy ripped that is the way I go also.

  30. So last night I hardly got any sleep my kid was up sick all night
    Made it to work and the gym, thought my lift was going to suck big time!
    NOPE Im feeling puffy and strong lol Still hungry as can be
    Strange no libido increase yet !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VidaTest vs BioForge?
    By Snake38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Vidatest
    By Bigsabo08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 11:51 AM
  3. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST
    By RaulA in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM
  4. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in