bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats:
Height- 6' 0"
Weight- 80kg (4kg lower than consistent weight due to recent injury)
Body fat- 8-9%

Training:
Training split: Chest and biceps, back and triceps, legs, off or cycle interval sprints. Repeat

My leg is what I injured recently and lost around 20lbs (I will do things in lbs as much as possible for all you American folk) in the space of 18 days. I experimented with putting interval sprints on the cycle on my last off day and rather than impeding recovery it seemed to have no detrimental effect to my leg strength.

Routine at the moment starts with a high-low contrast set on the body part of my first exercise. The volume is reasonably high as I have lost muscle to regain.

Goals:
Lean bulk back to my previous weight. My body fat should never go over 10%.

Nutrition:
The majority of my meals consist of meat or fish with vegetables or nuts. Grains and starches are kept minimal and are limited to the evenings. This is an updated version of my carb cycling approach with a more consistent level of carbs in the evenings rather than very low carb days and higher carb days. Dextrose is post workout. I avoid dairy, gluten and soy at all costs.

Supplements:
- BCAAs and EAAs (in the morning, intra workout and post workout while my Brown Rice Protein is out of stock everywhere)
- Dextrose (post workout)
- SAN CM2 (my first time using a nitrate product)
- Glycobol (won this as a giveaway, no log for this)
- Caffeine (pre workout)
- DGL
- Krill oil

Notes on Primordial Performance and Sustain Alpha TD:
I have never owned a PP product before. There is no hype on the UK boards and very few people over here discuss the PP products, especially the natural line since the Androseries became such a big project. I have heard positive comments of SA but haven't read any logs and have intentionally not searched for them since the Primordial giveaway to stay oblivious to typical results and limit the placebo effect I may notice.

Primordial shipped this via Fed-Ex and it arrived in 2 days. This is faster than I get most products in the UK. Outstanding (and expensive) service. HTS who arranged the delivery and the giveaway went the extra mile to ensure a prompt service and even messaged another PP rep to relay instructions to me when he was unable to get to the computer. Top class service so far.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review:

I have finished my single bottle of Sustain Alpha.

My general policy on natural hormonal type of products is not to track weight or stats as so few natural AIs or testosterone boosters provide significant benefits to lean mass or body fat percentage outside of dietary changes. This is especially true in this instance as I am coming back from injury so strength gains and lean body mass increases are impossible to contribute to their product without running the risk of being unintentionally misleading.

So, I will judge what I can and offer an objective review.

I ran this at 6 pumps per day to my shoulders, pecs, traps, upper arms, abs, inner thighs and testicles. I took a two day break twice during this product but it did not fit the 5/2 protocol. It was more 7/2, 5/2, 7/NA.

Prior to Sustain Alpha I very rarely woke up with morning wood. My sex drive was fairly low with the stresses of starting a new job and intercourse with my girlfriend was a fairly rare situation despite us living together and sleeping in the same bed every night.

During the first couple of weeks there was not a lot to report on. Subtle changes were there but nothing substantial. On the final week of this product I noticed the following;

- More frequent morning erections
- Erections which were much harder than usual
- Higher sex drive
- More frequent masturbation when I was on my own

For a libido based product, it delivered.

On the scale of strength I find Testofen products kick in sooner but dwindle by the end of the second week. I rate Testofen products making a more substantial difference in the time I am running them. Should I have ran Sustain Alpha TD for longer I might change my mind on this as my peak effect from this product was right at the end of the run with no sign of slowing down.

This product was infinitely stronger for me than HCGenerate in the respect that I noticed nothing from the product so I cannot multiply zero results to result in anything but zero.

It did not have the same total effect as Endosurge did for me, which kicked in at the same time as Sustain Alpha but I got to run it for longer. Should I have used SA for longer it may have well been comparable, this is also due to the length of the cycle from one bottle.

If someone has the budget to run this I highly recommend buying a second bottle as I suspect the results continue. Potentially stacking Phyto Testosterone and this as PT would kick in quicker for me while I wait for SA to start working.

Thanks to PP for sending this to me. International shipping isn't always expensive but they sent it via Fed Ex which is extremely costly. Most companies use USPS budget shipping methods so I know you went the extra mile.

If anyone has any questions about my experience on it please feel free to ask.

Ben

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial impressions:

The product arrived yesterday. The quality of the bottle and label are top notch. Some companies charge a lot for their products yet it looks like they cut corners (a recent log I ran on another forum). This is definitely not one of those cases. It looks like PP make an effort to do things of a high quality.

I have applied yesterday morning and this morning, 12 pumps in total gone (I will be using 6 pumps per day).

The cream is a very smooth consistency, smells nice and once again, is of a very high quality. It absorbs within a couple of minutes but leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards. I have applied most of the pumps to the upper body (chest, shoulders, upper arms and traps) with a bit on my abdominals and testicles since a lot of people claim this helped their results. I am not necessarily convinced on the science rather than getting a libido boost simply because you are rubbing your own genitals lol. Either way, that is my dosing for the moment. If any PP reps have some applied experience on application please let me know.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Good luck. I have the transdermal in my cupboard waiting :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for linking me in.
Subbed for ball rubbing?

Edit: Now I remember what I was going to say. You lost 20lbs off your bodyweight in 18 days due to a leg injury you say...
What happened?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Good luck. I have the transdermal in my cupboard waiting :)
Thanks for linking me in.
Subbed for ball rubbing?

Edit: Now I remember what I was going to say. You lost 20lbs off your bodyweight in 18 days due to a leg injury you say...
What happened?
Welcome guys. :)

Flex, it was a pathetic leg injury where some persistent level of stiffness in my lower back and external rotators of my hip caused me to have a serious muscle strain on a right hip flexor and left me on crutches. Not being able to train or walk around and cook = recipe for muscle atrophy lol.

Yesterday's routine; Back and Triceps

A1) Medium Grip Pull Ups Reps: 4 x 3-5 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Dumbbell Pullover Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B1) Narrow Parallel Grip Pull Up Reps: 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) Barbell Tricep Extension to Forehead Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) Machine Seated Row (Parallel Grip) Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C2) Acromiom Grip Press Without Lockout Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

It is aimed at hypoertrophy with a strength component at the beginning for me to regain what I have lost. The workout went well, had a sample of SuperPump Max I used instead of caffeine. I wrote an article on BB.com and had a voucher so added in a couple of samples. Today I will be using 1MR pre workout.

Sustain Alpha: 6 pumps, 2 applied to each shoulder covering upper arm, traps and pecs as well, one pump to the abdominals and one pump on the inner thighs and scrotum. I am applying first thing in the morning as I tend to shower later in the day.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's workout, chest and biceps.

A1) 45 Degree Incline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press Reps: 4 x 3-5 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Pronated Grip Dumbbell Flyes Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B1) 45 Degree Incline Guillotine Press Reps: 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) 80 Degree Incline Dumbbell Curls Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) 15 Degree Decline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds
C2) 45 Degree Incline Fat Gripz Hammer Curls Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

It was a deload workout so although this is my proposed workout I decreased the volume and increased the intensity. All went well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout plan.
How's the libido? To soon to tell I'm guessing...
Post up the vid of your Fat Gripz Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't link them, they have company annotations in and that is naughty, I checked with a mod ages ago after they asked how to perform a bent over barbell row correctly.

Libido I will comment on in a few days, when I have only been on it two full days any increased could be coincidental. I finished an HCGenerate log on another forum not long ago and had no effects to report for the entire run. Hopefully this will not be the case here. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S, I didn't write that specific exercise down, I think I might have the video anyway though, not completely sure as it was over a year ago lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/15/2011

Legs:
A1) Heel Elevated Front Squat Reps: 4 x 3-5 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Toes Out Leg Extension Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) Romanian Deadlift from Podium Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) Seated Calf Extension Machine Reps: 4 x 10-15 Tempo: 2-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) Heel Elevated Narrow Stance Back Squat Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds
C2) Standing Single Leg Calf Raise Reps: 4 x 10-12 Tempo: 2-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

11/16/2011

Interval sprints on the cycle followed by a calf circuit. My calves have always been small in comparison to the rest of me, since my injury it looks like I stole them from a 13 year old school girl.

---

Sustain Alpha: The last few days I have been having consistent dreams. I usually don't dream every night unless I am on a testosterone booster of some kind. I have just realised this is my 6th day on the product and supposedly I am to do a 5 on 2 off regime.

I am also looking at booking another physique shoot in soon so may change my training to lose 1-2% more fat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any specific reason for the heel elevation on the squats?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any specific reason for the heel elevation on the squats?
Yes. Following such severe atrophy in my legs and my patella tracking was not as smooth as it usually is as well as having stability and strength limitations on quad dominant exercises. I can reach ATG on heel elevated versions but nowhere near on a normal squat, even with bodyweight. These are the first time I have been able to squat again so it is the first stage of my full range knee rehab programme.

Good luck man
Thank you. :)

---

Back and tricep training again today.

I had +90lbs for three reps on dead hang medium grip pull ups with a 4-0-1-0 tempo. Due to my light weight at the moment this is exactly half of my bodyweight.

I am looking at arranging a photoshoot still and offers from photographers have started to come in. I did a mini second session in the evening on the same muscle groups using high volume and light weight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atrophy from an injury? Have you tried doing a wider-stance, PL style squat where less emphasis is on the quads?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atrophy from an injury? Have you tried doing a wider-stance, PL style squat where less emphasis is on the quads?
Not since my injury. I am trying to place as much emphasis on my quads as possible as that is where I lost a lot of strength. 6 weeks ago I couldn't do any form of squat, bodyweight or otherwise. At the beginning of this mesocycle I was front squatting with an empty bar.

I might use a squat stance like this to get used to heavy axial loading again as my weights on squats are so much lower than they were, they are only just exceeding my standing good mornings.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note to any PP rep, do you want me to take a 2 day off break on SA? As I am not running this indefinitely i.e. only one bottle I didn't think the 2 day off would be as significant.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 3/4 done with SA. just added IGF 2. i have always taken it 5 days on, two days off. works fine. i like to apply it to my abdominal area, both arms, and each quad.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note to any PP rep, do you want me to take a 2 day off break on SA? As I am not running this indefinitely i.e. only one bottle I didn't think the 2 day off would be as significant.
I follow the dosing instructions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day off from training today. Day off from SA also. I will take one more day off from it and then resume a 5/2 protocol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow bud:)
Where have you been hiding?!

Were you one if the judges on this competition, I bet you would have given me the Phyto Test as well lol. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg training yesterday went well. The weights are still going up in a linear fashion without any drop in my rep numbers per set.

I have one more training session of each programme in this mesocycle before I change my routine around.

Sustain Alpha starts again today after 2 days off.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where have you been hiding?!

Were you one if the judges on this competition, I bet you would have given me the Phyto Test as well lol. :)
Been around, certainly wish you could run the phyto, it is oos right now which played into it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and triceps yesterday went very well. It was my last sessions so I altered the rep scheme in favour of something with a higher intensity as my progress curve for the upper body sessions is slowing down. I might rotate my programmes every 5th workout rather than 6th as I have noted before.

Anyway, medium grip pull ups I completed a double on a 4-0-1-0 tempo with an additional weight of 99lbs (45kg for UK readers) followed by some singles with the same tempo.

Sustain Alpha: Libido is increased. Automatic erections in the morning are becoming present more and more frequently which for me is surprisingly rare given that I am only 24. Intercourse with my girlfriend this morning was more fun as I had a higher desire for it. We haven't had sex like that in the morning for a long time which is a good sign for SA. At this point it has had more of a change in my libido in 9 days of use (7 on, 2 off, 2 on) than HCGenerate gave me in the whole bottle of 5 per day but kicked in slightly slower than my libido increase did on Titanium and Testofen products which I usually feel in the first 3-4 days.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and biceps today. I worked up to doubles on 225lb bi-acromial grip incline press (45 degrees) at a 4-0-1-0 tempo.

I think 5 workouts will be my rotation from here. One of my bicep exercises had exactly the same number of total reps with that given weight as the last time I did it. This is very unusual for me to not have made progress when I have had a deload on the third workout.

I have a slight twinge in my right hip flexor which is what I injured before. Nothing painful but ROM is limited so I am unable to extend it fully as I walk and I have a limp.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took today off training as my hip flexor ROM is still limited. Limping around the gym doesn't present myself as professionally as I would like.

I am going to skip this leg training session and start my new mesocycle on tomorrow.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed this log seems kind of lonely so I will donate a post.

Oh and nice details so far. I am following.
Creepily.
In the shadows.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will "donate" a post?!

I appreciate your charity lol. Maybe if I wasn't so objective and randomly posted pictures of half naked women this thread would have more followers. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will "donate" a post?!

I appreciate your charity lol. Maybe if I wasn't so objective and randomly posted pictures of half naked women this thread would have more followers. ;)
Yes true but if you posted half naked women, this thread wouldn't make any sense, lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I post someone half naked as long as it has one fact about SA next to it to balance the relevant : non relevant ratio.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am following along just so you all know. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have you here Malleus. We shared some banter in the promo thread. :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Starting my new mesocycle and am weighing up what programme I am going to use. Potentially giant sets, potentially twice per day training split into concentric and eccentric or relative strength and hypertrophy. I was talking to a fellow PT earlier about the value of trying other people's programmes to experiment with methods unfamiliar. Therefore I am open to suggestions on some out of the box hypertrophy training should anyone have a novel methodology. Share some ideas.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I post someone half naked as long as it has one fact about SA next to it to balance the relevant : non relevant ratio.
This is a good idea :yup:

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Well if you have a good workout partner your could try Hellraiser training, by the Animal Crew. It sounds weird but looks good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I went with giant sets. Here are my routines from the last couple of days;

Back and triceps:
A1) Wide Grip Pull Ups Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Medium Grip Parallel Pull Ups Reps: 4 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A3) 15 Degree Incline Dumbbell Chest Supported Row Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A4) Lying Barbell Pullover Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A5) Seated Bent Over Lateral Raises Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
B1) 45 Degree Incline Barbell Extensions to Nose Reps: 3 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B2) 45 Degree Incline Narrow Grip Barbell Press Reps: 3 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B3) Dips Reps: 3 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds

Yesterday, chest and biceps:

A1) 80 Degree Incline Neutral Grip DB Overhead Press Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) 45 Degree Incline Neutral Grip DB Press Reps: 4 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A3) Flat Neutral Grip DB Press Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A4) 15 Degree Incline Pronated Flyes Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A5) Wide Grip Dips Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
B1) Mid, Reverse Grip EZ Scott Curls Reps: 3 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B2) Mid Grip EZ Scott Curls Reps: 3 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B3) Dumbbell Spider Hammer Curls Reps: 3 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds

Leg training today. Due for a two day off period from SA as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg routine, for anyone still following along. :)

A1)
Front Foot Elevated Low Cable Split Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Standing Good Mornings Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A3) Zercher Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A4) Jefferson Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A5) Leg Extensions Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
B1) Seated Leg Press Calf Raises Reps: 3 x 15-20 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B2) Weight Belt Donkey Calf Raises Reps: 3 x 15-20 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B3) Standing Weight Belt Calf Raises Reps: 3 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds

I had to change the exercises a bit. I am going to ditch the zercher because I don't feel my legs are the limiting factor. It works biomechanicaly and it helps my form but I am trying to build my legs as fast as possible and it is overloading the postural muscles in my back rather than my lower body.

I love the giant sets routine. It is hard work and doesn't work in a busy gym but it gets the job done. Good volume for a routine that takes me less than an hour.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg routine, for anyone still following along. :)

A1)
Front Foot Elevated Low Cable Split Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A2) Standing Good Mornings Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A3) Zercher Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A4) Jefferson Squats Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
A5) Leg Extensions Reps: 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
B1) Seated Leg Press Calf Raises Reps: 3 x 15-20 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B2) Weight Belt Donkey Calf Raises Reps: 3 x 15-20 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B3) Standing Weight Belt Calf Raises Reps: 3 x AMRAP Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds

I had to change the exercises a bit. I am going to ditch the zercher because I don't feel my legs are the limiting factor. It works biomechanicaly and it helps my form but I am trying to build my legs as fast as possible and it is overloading the postural muscles in my back rather than my lower body.

I love the giant sets routine. It is hard work and doesn't work in a busy gym but it gets the job done. Good volume for a routine that takes me less than an hour.
I never utilized the Zercher for leg development or strength more for hip/back/core work which it excels in imo. Have you tried front squats or Bulgarian split squats?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulgarian split squats is too much weight for a unilateral exercise at the moment. I love them but my knee integrity wouldn't allow me to do it with full flexion. I might resort back to a variation of the front squat though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even BW is too much on the Bulgarian split squats?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even BW is too much on the Bulgarian split squats?
Yes, unfortunately. This mesocycle is the first unilateral leg exercise I have been able to put in using a lunge or squat movement pattern rather than a step up. For what it's worth I wasn't able to do any form of squat, not even bodyweight for full depth until about 8 weeks ago so progress is coming on well.

im currently on SA TD and IGF 2. lovin in.
I still haven't tried IGF 2. A friend of mine has some of his bottle of RPM left which he is giving to me. I hinted at JudoJosh sending me some IGF 2 but I think he misread it because he missed the joke and messaged me a discount code. :)

How have I missed this, I will need to catch up!
As the Black Eyed Peas would say, where is the love?

---

Leg training went really well. I have substituted zerchers for cyclist squats and jefferson squats for heel elevated dumbbell squats. My thighs are feeling very sore today. I am trying to speed up the growth rate in my quads, hence the plethora of quad dominant movements.

Day off training today. Looking forward to getting back in tomorrow.

Sustain Alpha: Libido has been up. Not as noticeable as the Testofen products for me yet. I still have a few days left. Sticking at 6 pumps per day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL dont u live in england? shipping would be a pain!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL dont u live in england? shipping would be a pain!
Did the "Oxford, England" underneath my avatar give it away? ;)

Back and tricep training today. Despite being high volume with very short rest periods the weights are starting to become more respectable.

I performed a deload style workout with a 30%~ drop in volume. I underestimated the loads I would need and it didn't quite work out at 30% for all exercises. It was successful anyway and pushed it hard.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, unfortunately. This mesocycle is the first unilateral leg exercise I have been able to put in using a lunge or squat movement pattern rather than a step up. For what it's worth I wasn't able to do any form of squat, not even bodyweight for full depth until about 8 weeks ago so progress is coming on well.
That is some major progress that is being made.