Runner gets endurance and anaBETA (unsponsored)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey all,

this is my second log of date and im still new to how i log properly but ill do my best.
Background:

Chris
Male, 22, 78kg
Sports: 10km running transitioning to Duathlons
best 10km time: 33minutes
RMR 1530
BMR 2460

Goals:
1- the utilisation of carbohydrates for training endurance wise while being low carb
2- improve general aerobic fitness capacity and reach higher v02 levels
3- lean out around lower mid section through improving insulin sensitivity and eating clean while training hard
4- maybe if possible while on this run, increase LBM 5lbs with adequate strength training

Training protocol:
Monday: PM
static roller/myofascial release for 10 minutes.
5 minute warm up, 30 minutes of Heart rate training (this is training in zones 2 and 3) to improve bodies adaptation to use fat as a fuel source at higher heart rates, 5 minute cool down
(yes, i have had metabolic testing done through a mask and cords which was set up through cricket NSW as well as had my BMR calculated)

Tuesday:
AM: 10x100m sprints for time under 11seconds each one with 1 minute recovery each sprint
20x30m shuttles
PM: tempo run for 40 minutes straight to improve endurance levels. Heart Rate is usually between 155 and 180bpm
Stretch and foam roller for relaxtion with some added yoga

Wednesday:
AM: push day at home on multi-station gym(don't have the money to have a gym membership) and with kettlebells
routine:
seated chest press + push ups (superset) 3x12
tricep kickbacks + tricep dips (superset) 3x12
inchworms 3x5
stiff legged deadlift with kettlebell 24kg 3x8
kettlebell clams 16kg 1x25
ketlebell swings 24kg 2x30
ketllebell snatch 16kg 3x10
leg raises 3x20
Foam roller and stretch

PM:
1hour light jog to soak up some sun in the afternoon. shoot for about 12 km in the hour so its a recovery run

Thursday:
Intervals: This one i love to hate.
Heart rate intervals tracked on my GARMIN HR watch.
1.5Miles at each HR zone
e.g. 1.5 Mile 140-150bpm (zone 1)
1.5 Mile 150-160bpm (zone 2)
1.5 Mile 160-175bpm (zone 3)
1.5 Mile 175-180bpm (zone 4)
1.5 Mile 180-195bpm (zone 5)* zone5 is like cheating death on a run

Friday:
reset for weekend and chill with light music to yoga in the am before UNI

Saturday:
pull day:
BW pull ups 10sets of 5
BW upward rows on a bar 5sets of 10
inchworms 3x5
stiff legged deadlift with kettlebell 24kg 3x10
leg raises 3x20
Kettlebell lunge (24kg) 3x15

plyo pushups with 15" black boxes 3 to failure
jump squats (explosive power) 3x10
jumping lunges 3x10
inchworms to stretch it out 5,3,1

Sunday:
AM:
static roller/myofascial release for 10 minutes.
5 minute warm up, 40 minutes of Heart rate training (this is training in zones 2 and 3 and some 4 this time) to improve bodies adaptation to use fat as a fuel source at higher heart rates, 5 minute cool down. (usually hit about 4:10 a km so that is about 14.5km/h

PM:
family time and bike ride with the brothers and chill out and study for UNI

FOOD:
Going to adopt the 6 foods that work but will use my paleo advocacy to benefit my goals.
they are:
free range skinless chicken breast, wild caught salmon (in place of tuna), grass fed beef (mince and or steak), lots of broccoli, asparagus, eggs and egg whites, salad condiments (capsicum,cucumber,tomato,english spinach, spanish onion) and some nuts like almonds and macadamia if im hungry and YAMS/Sweet potato and extra virgin coconut oil
I wont be inclined to log individual meals every day but i will give me net calorie surplus or deficit for the day
6litres of water a day roughly.

Supplements: the fun part
Thanks to all who helped me understand ANABETA and its use whilst being low carb

staples:
cordygen v02 ultra
cre-02
(i consider these staples as i am an endurance athlete and these have helped me push through some tough days)
fish oils (2g of epa/dha a day)
vitamin D (5000iu per day + whatever i get from being outside)
Now foods super enzymes
co-q-10 400mg
(im not using protein powder because of paleo but also to decrease the gut problems with lactose and the constant burping)
nutraplanet green tea
nutra planet bulk ALCAR capped at 1g per cap (cap m quick homemade)
melatonin (2g) a night
magnesium

stack:
anabeta - dosage 1/1/1/1
if after a week and adjusting to my already constant toilet breaks ill up it to 2/2 and then maybe 3/1 etc etc

Alpha t-2 - dosage as per bottle 2am 1 pm

TTA-500 - 1g for the first week then up to 2g after that

add in green tea at 1g and alcar at 5g pre workouts as well as my cordygen (dosed at 3 caps) and cre-02 (2 caps)

TRAINING IN THE AM WILL BE DONE FASTED
TRAINING IN THE PM WILL BE DONE UNDER A FED STATE OBVIOUSLY BUT WILL BUT MINIMAL (3HOUR WINDOW)

LETS DO THIS SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I better join in on this, it might help keep my inbox clear. :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, nothing to apologise for!

It is my job, amongst other things. I was just giving you a dig. I thought Australians had better humour! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, nothing to apologise for!

It is my job, amongst other things. I was just giving you a dig. I thought Australians had better humour! :)
We are dull hahah...nah all is good brother

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
day 1: tuesday is done.

felt good.stim feeling not there but deffinitely had increased thermo/thyroid output from T2.
Hunger was average but dinner i could have eaten a horse and chased its jockey.
No side affects yet apart from constant pi$sing which is annoying but im happy. Training went well. Sprints this morning. Trying to shred lower abs.

Overall feeling for the day: 8/10
Happy chappy!!! :)
one thing i did notice, i feel a slighter higher increase in sex drive.
not sure if thats common but yeah. Low carb, and anabeta im happy so far after day 1.

stay tuned for day 2

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
day 2:
pis$ing like a pregnant women. Hunger is becoming more evident. I did the run this morning instead of this afternoon and did weight after lunch.
Had some yam in my salad so thats my pre workout and a banana and water post weights.
was good.
Clams are a killer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people notice increased libido from AnaBeta, I am not one of them.

Increased urination is common but we can't take any responsibilities for you chasing jockeys.... ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and i thought if i got caught eating him to that i could use you guys as a scape goat...
the anabeta made me do it hahahahahahahahahahah.

does anybody know how to arrive at,

"fat will only burn in the presence of carbohydrates"?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thursday:
switched today with friday. so todays workout is tomorrow. Body was aching from weights.
Hunger: is just crazy. all i wanna do is eat. I had a carb refeed today to reset leptin levels and keep body guessing. Trying new things to trick the body.
had a small yam at brekky, 2 bananas and 1 cup of mixed berries(low GI) today as my carb sources and all else remained constant.
Toilet breaks: not as bad as yesterday
I am in for a fast tonight so i wont be eating until 1:30pm tomorrow (18hours) so ill dose my anabeta at 10am before i run.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Long w/e without a computer and deleted my iphone app due to the problems when updating to ios5 and subscribed threads.
I am huungry constantly. I am doing the lean gains approach now and am having better success.
My runnin intensity is getting much better and i am able to finally eat carbs at night as my only dense carb source (yam/sweet potato) which helps me sleep better, and NO BLOAT!!!
finally. I am very pleased so far.
Strength is getting better as well. I have a stable weight at 78kg and i feel a lot stronger due to the increased glycogen i can hold and the anabolic environment that Anabeta has helped me produce.
coupled with the t2 is amazing and although i have no seen to much definition in my lower abs, im holding onto the thought of fluid retention due to the 1-2g of TTA per day.
Taking these with cordygen v02 ultra and cre-02 to help with distance, endurance and the low level and bio-avaliabiity of cre-02 for sprints, i am certainly sure that my recovery and work output has greatly increased.
My power with cricket has increased and i can concentrate longer periods withoiut a "breather". this is sometimes up to 4hours at a given point in time and have the mental strength due to the increased work capacity to withstand fatigue.

Still, the low carb approach works best for me but i am glad i can stay towards to 80-100g of carbs compared to the 50-60g i was taking in before with a bloated feeling.

PLEASED with my results thus far and am only into my second week

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice progress man! I guess the AnaBeta does work even for non lifters. But then again, even though you are a runner, you're more sprint focused. So you are playing in the anaerobic pathways as most lifters do. Good job so far on the log. Those abs will come. I have increased my carb intake A LOT these past couple weeks. But mostly in the form of grapefruits and apples. Some pears here and there. But overall the result has not been ANYTHING like I thought it'd be. I am not gaining any weight. And I am leaner. Might want to add some fruit to post workout. Might help elevate mood and keep the body happy with some enzymes.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So fruit like berries?
Rather tinker with glucose NOT fructose. I have a love for apples and they are highish in fructose so I now just avoid fructose.too addictive.
Bro I polished off 1kg or berries in 2 sittings over weekend in cinnamon and and coconut milk lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So fruit like berries?
Rather tinker with glucose NOT fructose. I have a love for apples and they are highish in fructose so I now just avoid fructose.too addictive.
Bro I polished off 1kg or berries in 2 sittings over weekend in cinnamon and and coconut milk lol
Fructose is bad. But as far as grapefruits it enhances insulin sensitivity and also blunts certain liver enzymes that break down certain things so supplements can last longer lol. The whole Andro series delivery method is based off grapefruit extracts. Apples I just like... I mean seriously an apple probably nets like 20g carbs, maybe 10-12g is fructose? If you're not working out and burning through at least 12g of liver glycogen (the crap starts going nuts when liver glycogen is "full" and you increase fructose) then you may need to worry. Also, I find that as long as it's not in a high glucose environment i.e. dont' eat that cake and then have the cherry on top thinking it's all good, it shouldn't be that bad.

I usually intake around 2-4 apples and 1-2 grape fruits a day. along with around 2 sweet potatoes. I could be burning it all off and that's why I experience no problems. But I'm getting leaner and leaner so I guess it's working. And I doubt my calorie intake has gone that far down... seeing I've replaced one of my meat meals with a can of coconut milk and some dark chocolate powder... Hehe, Berries are good though. Just watch out for the high uric acid content. Can cause some kidney stones in a high acidic/high calcium environment. All about rotating stuff in and out for the season.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fructose is bad. But as far as grapefruits it enhances insulin sensitivity and also blunts certain liver enzymes that break down certain things so supplements can last longer lol. The whole Andro series delivery method is based off grapefruit extracts. Apples I just like... I mean seriously an apple probably nets like 20g carbs, maybe 10-12g is fructose? If you're not working out and burning through at least 12g of liver glycogen (the crap starts going nuts when liver glycogen is "full" and you increase fructose) then you may need to worry. Also, I find that as long as it's not in a high glucose environment i.e. dont' eat that cake and then have the cherry on top thinking it's all good, it shouldn't be that bad.

I usually intake around 2-4 apples and 1-2 grape fruits a day. along with around 2 sweet potatoes. I could be burning it all off and that's why I experience no problems. But I'm getting leaner and leaner so I guess it's working. And I doubt my calorie intake has gone that far down... seeing I've replaced one of my meat meals with a can of coconut milk and some dark chocolate powder... Hehe, Berries are good though. Just watch out for the high uric acid content. Can cause some kidney stones in a high acidic/high calcium environment. All about rotating stuff in and out for the season.
They are delicious hahah.
Grapefruit if not ripe is bloody bitter as!
Fructose is AlWAYS a touchy subject. Matt laLonde is against it and so is welbourne. Robb isn't too fussed but would rather a starch instead.
Sweet potato is gun.!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are delicious hahah.
Grapefruit if not ripe is bloody bitter as!
Fructose is AlWAYS a touchy subject. Matt laLonde is against it and so is welbourne. Robb isn't too fussed but would rather a starch instead.
Sweet potato is gun.!
Oh yea no way would I suggest having all your 150g of carbs in apples! Though itd be damn fun... I was just saying you dont have to deprive yourself. IMO if you want an apple eat it. Just dont eat like 6 for dinner. (I have done this before...) Sweet potatoes are great.. I just hate boiling and peeling them... peeling them first then pan frying them is easier IMO... just ... time wise it does take longer lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone fasting or any anyone trying to keep healthy in general fructose in moderate amounts is very healthy. When running lower carbs fructose is what is dumped out of liver for blood sugar if needed body during intense exercise. IE fasted sprinting sessions... It also increases the fat burning after said release due to an anabolic reaction from the insulin and intense activity increasing the Glut 4 reaction in the muscles. Shying completely away from any one thing as a result of one persons higher plan is not always the best way to go. Always think of the big picture even when modifying things on an acute level. Once again I did say moderate and not a crap load. Grapefruit and blueberries both have an excellent benefit on fat burning as well. Blueberries when eat with fats and protien cause a reaction the triggers the bodu to use fat stores as energy instead of stored glycogen. Leaving the glycogen in the muscles where you want it for intense activity.

Since I you are also fasting you may want to consider fructose from natural sources as something that may assist you in keeping cortisol levels down by allowing the body to have glycogen store in the liver to release when needed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I never knew that about blueberries. So a blueberry, coconut milk and whey isolate snack is cool?
Awesome man. Cheers

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So today was back to Monday AM fasted training. Went well...but it being 30degrees hot is a pain and with the water needed on Anabeta it's crazy. Sweat like mad!

I will put down 1 observation. Weight is same. BUT, lower abs have gone soft...help anyone?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to say without body fat testing. An accurate caliper test would show whether you have water retention, fat storage or whether you just have GI inflammation.

A distented GI tract causes the lower abs to look soft through inflammation i.e. pushes them out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hard to say without body fat testing. An accurate caliper test would show whether you have water retention, fat storage or whether you just have GI inflammation.

A distented GI tract causes the lower abs to look soft through inflammation i.e. pushes them out.
Food wise has been spot on. Is it with the TTA that may cause some water retention?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used it so don't have any personal feedback on TTA I am afraid.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool. From what I have read from others past uses, it hold water for electrolytes etc...

I'm off to sprint

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Endurance athlete myself... Cat 1 cyclist, just not racing anymore. I'm an ok runner, but nowhere near your 10k time. I broke 17 mins on my best 5k about 18 months ago. =)

And... do you know your hematocrit?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Endurance athlete myself... Cat 1 cyclist, just not racing anymore. I'm an ok runner, but nowhere near your 10k time. I broke 17 mins on my best 5k about 18 months ago. =)

And... do you know your hematocrit?
no i dont.
i had bloods done 2 months ago. Do doctors surgeries send them to you if you ask?
i can see what they had for me and i can post them up here for you guys to have a look and see what my bodies doing.

Cheers for the running man. Its a tough time to reach again but its one of those days where i just ate a crap load of crap and decided to join in with my UNI race. came 2nd so i wasnt to unhappy but was sick after it hahah...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stress over the lower abs if you haven't made any drastic changes. Water is more than likely the culprit. I have used TTA but not sure about water but tons of factors effect water. Oh yeah that snack you mentioned would be money.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't stress over the lower abs if you haven't made any drastic changes. Water is more than likely the culprit. I have used TTA but not sure about water but tons of factors effect water. Oh yeah that snack you mentioned would be money.
Sweet man...
I'll post up my bloodwork now for a glance

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
scan0001.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... SUB'd in Brotha!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, you need to be taking some B vitamins, might want to look into getting on some Vit. B-12 shots, I have my own bottle and give the wife and I a cc/month of Vit. B-12, B-6 is another good one to help up the healthy levels of RBC's, another thing is it looks like your LDL (low density lipids) are high, bad cholesterol, you need to ease up on the amount of animal fat and increase your HDL (high density lipids) by taking in more fish, flax seed oil, coconut oil, almonds, or even Omega 3-6-9 supplements. I'll have to do a little more research for you, but based on what I see, I the fact that you run so much, you probably don't eat all the healthy and get away with it because you are so young and do a butt-load of cardiovascular activity! I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but do you eat fast-food regularly, lots of fried food, animal fats, etc? Also your Urea is high, putting excess strain on the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder, maybe if you are eating healthy your body is not digesting fats the way it should, would have to know your daily diet and liquid consumption, average weekly alcohol consumption, etc. in order to tell you more!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
paleo diet. Low starch. No junk foods or take out. use coconut oil and consume lean free range meats. Lots of greens almost no fruit and nuts.
no alcohol. sounds like im pretty messed up.

food intake:
lean meats, lots of veggies and some olive oil/coconut oil to top it off. All organic veggies and free range meats

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
im using omega 3 fish oils (12g a day getting 2g of epd/dha, vitman d at 5000iu a day and magnesium
Staples are on first page.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your labs are not perfect by far. How many times a week do you run? And how long after a workout did you get those bloods taken?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your labs are not perfect by far. How many times a week do you run? And how long after a workout did you get those bloods taken?
Running 4 times some 5.
I got them done fasted so about 24 hours after

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
4-5 times
24hours after with 12hour fast before

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork isn't too bad, maybe you were sick or something?

Also you can bump your hematocrit to 55 or so if you really want to get fast. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exercise upregulates liver enzymes, also white blood cells for immune health. Are you taking in enough cortisol control? Vitamin C, dependin on your training load I would say if you're worried take a week off all training and eat normally. Dont worry about the carbs and what not. Let the food choices guide you. You aren't insulin resistant so you shouldnt worry about your muscle cells ability to take up glucose. Then get retested. Youll know for sure whats up if those tests come back with even higher levels of AST and ALT.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
exercise upregulates liver enzymes, also white blood cells for immune health. Are you taking in enough cortisol control? Vitamin C, dependin on your training load I would say if you're worried take a week off all training and eat normally. Dont worry about the carbs and what not. Let the food choices guide you. You aren't insulin resistant so you shouldnt worry about your muscle cells ability to take up glucose. Then get retested. Youll know for sure whats up if those tests come back with even higher levels of AST and ALT.
I'll finish the month cycle of AB then have a week reset and get bloods done.. Thanks matty

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
, another thing is it looks like your LDL (low density lipids) are high, bad cholesterol, you need to ease up on the amount of animal fat and increase your HDL (high density lipids) by taking in more fish, flax seed oil, coconut oil, almonds, or even Omega 3-6-9 supplements.
This is a common misconception with LDL. LDL is not really all that bad rather it is the small particle LDL which you dont want. Relatively high LDL is pretty common with most paleo diet or even with most low carb/high fat diets such as atkins or keto. Typically they will get a high LDL count but also will get a low triglycerides (which he has) and the low trig count is indicative of low levels of the small particle LDL (which is the actual bad one). Having a high LDL doesn't necessarily raise any cardiovascular risk, the correlation made by the medical and food industry is just that, a correlation. Small particle LDL is the one the oxidizes and can cause the damage. When someone is paleo they will usually eat a high amount of animal fat (sat fat) and this is going to result in more of the larger particle LDL which dont oxidize (also they end up with lower trigs typically). Ironically what causes the build up of small particle LDL is the over consumption of simple carbs and not the evil animal fat. The HDL/Trig ratio is far more important in regards to cardiovascular risk anyway. Just make sure you are eating plenty of fruits and veggies and they will help protect against whatever oxidation that might occur

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Veggies are good but fruit when leaning out? Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit is ok, just keep it before mid-day and not too much, like 1-3 servings per day, again depending on how easily you process simple sugars, personally, I just stay away from them until already lean, then I will add 1-2 servings a day and keep it all in the in meals 1-3 and no carbs besides fibrous ones in meals 4-6 unless I am trying to do a lean bulk, then I play around with it a little! Again this is my opinion and what I know works for me, different strokes for different folks!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sugars bro but I'm not in insulin resistant so yeah... I just had berries (100g) of raspberries blueberries with cinnamon and maca, 3 whole eggs + 4 whites and 1/2 tomato for brekky
Yum

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fruit is ok, just keep it before mid-day and not too much, like 1-3 servings per day, again depending on how easily you process simple sugars, personally, I just stay away from them until already lean, then I will add 1-2 servings a day and keep it all in the in meals 1-3 and no carbs besides fibrous ones in meals 4-6 unless I am trying to do a lean bulk, then I play around with it a little! Again this is my opinion and what I know works for me, different strokes for different folks!!!
So brekky is ok but what if i train late afternoon? Pre workout for energy and yams post? Or if I'm leaning out none after lunch?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.. 3 servings of fruit is my max I would take in. I usually stay around 1 or 2 a day.

Sugars bro but I'm not in insulin resistant so yeah... I just had berries (100g) of raspberries blueberries with cinnamon and maca, 3 whole eggs + 4 whites and 1/2 tomato for brekky
Yum
Sugar isnt evil and some blueberries or a banana isnt going to make you fat.

You have to understand that having fat is not a bad thing. Your body NEEDS fat storage and without it you will die! even someone who is ultra lean say 5% bodyfat they will still have fat and their body will still store unused energy as fat. It is ok if the fruit get stored as fat, when you train it will provide the energy you need to power though. The micro nutrient content of fruit is far too valuable to your health for you to totally eliminate it in your diet IMO.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What size is a serving size like back of pack for frozen berries says per serve 100g. I'm assuming that's it so that's 20g of sugars from berries in 2 serves (each serve has 9.1g carbs and 3.6 of it is dietary fibre

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What size is a serving size like back of pack for frozen berries says per serve 100g. I'm assuming that's it so that's 20g of sugars from berries in 2 serves (each serve has 9.1g carbs and 3.6 of it is dietary fibre
Typically I would limit a serving size to around 12-15g net carbs. For fresh blueberries it would be around 99g. For fresh strawberries around 184g Make sure your frozen berries doesn't have additional sugar added to it