1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

PCT (aka healing my broken @$$ back) with Anabeta, Erase, and Adamantium

This was meant to be a PCT log to my 5aOHP/7KE/M1D black stack and it still will be. However, I completely messed up my back during the last week of that cycle while trying to go too heavy on deadlifts. So this will partially be a rehab log as well.

I have been taking Anabeta (4 spread throughout the day), Erase (2 in the morning and 1 at night), and Adamantium (before bed on cardio days and with my pre-workout drink on lifting days). These past two weeks I have been focused on walking upright lol and thanks to using a brace and getting rest I'm making progress. The past several days I was able to do some more stretching and cardio.

Thank you to PES for hooking me up with the Anabeta!

Today was my first day back in the gym and I was able to do chest, delts, and triceps. I'm taking it fairly easy and sticking to machines so that I don't end up on my back again. I also decided to throw Cissus into the mix to hopefully speed up the healing process.

My overall goal is first to heal and second to maintain the great progress that I made over the past 6 weeks in the other log. Tomorrow will be cardio, followed by a back and bicep day. Any suggestions for leg day would be greatly appreciated as squats and deadlifts are out of the question for the near future, although hopefully I can get back into them soon.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    This was meant to be a PCT log to my 5aOHP/7KE/M1D black stack and it still will be. However, I completely messed up my back during the last week of that cycle while trying to go too heavy on deadlifts. So this will partially be a rehab log as well.I have been taking Anabeta (4 spread throughout the day), Erase (2 in the morning and 1 at night), and Adamantium (before bed on cardio days and with my pre-workout drink on lifting days). These past two weeks I have been focused on walking upright lol and thanks to using a brace and getting rest I'm making progress. The past several days I was able to do some more stretching and cardio.Thank you to PES for hooking me up with the Anabeta!Today was my first day back in the gym and I was able to do chest, delts, and triceps. I'm taking it fairly easy and sticking to machines so that I don't end up on my back again. I also decided to throw Cissus into the mix to hopefully speed up the healing process.My overall goal is first to heal and second to maintain the great progress that I made over the past 6 weeks in the other log. Tomorrow will be cardio, followed by a back and bicep day. Any suggestions for leg day would be greatly appreciated as squats and deadlifts are out of the question for the near future, although hopefully I can get back into them soon.
    You sir, my great debater adversary (master-debater?) Have my full interest peaked and I shall follow along.What was your diagnosis? I ask because of the lowering effect of erase on both estrogen and cort, both of which may be beneficial to you depending ong you diagnosis.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%

def in here
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You sir, my great debater adversary (master-debater?) Have my full interest peaked and I shall follow along.What was your diagnosis? I ask because of the lowering effect of erase on both estrogen and cort, both of which may be beneficial to you depending ong you diagnosis.
    Lol.Hey bud. I did consider those factors and didn't go to my doctor so no official diagnosis. I had one of my med school friends doing her residency take a look, so I got an unofficial one. It's just a muscle strain and is getting better or else I would have gone. I've just never hurt my lower back this bad before, but now that I'm 35 I imagine this is what happens lol.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In to see Alek and DAams get along lol

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    In to see Alek and DAams get along lol
    Lol! We get along...just agree to disagree on arginine:P

Today was some morning stretching and cardio. The back is holding up pretty well, but the tightness is still quite apparent. I'm not dying from pain from walking which is really nice. Tomorrow I'm attempting back and biceps at the gym, although I will have to stick with exercises like pullups and seated rows (i.e. exercises that keep my lower back stable).
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in for this
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Back and bicep day after work! Also did some morning stretching and cardio. Stuck to machines again after starting with pullups. As long as I keep my lower back stable I seem to be doing ok. Had awesome pumps in my upper back and biceps that I haven't felt in a long time. Energy levels have been really great all week as well. Cardio again tomorrow and then attempting legs on Friday...going to stick with leg presses and extensions at least for this week. Can't remember the last time I did leg extensions lol. Bastards that use the squat rack for bicep curls better enjoy their time while I'm healing up
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

You using a SERM?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

Want me to handle them fools curling in the squat rack!?

11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%

get'em man!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    You using a SERM?
    No. I think SERMs are a knee-jerk reaction that is overused. I have them here, but they are only if things go south after a cycle. The strongest thing that I have used to date is epistane and I didn't use a SERM then either. I can only speak for myself and my own body, but a SERM isn't needed with what I took.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Definitely. Although I may do my stretches in it just to mess with them lol.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

The back was acting up again so I skipped leg training on Friday. I figured giving it another week was in my best interest. Plus I got invited to give a talk next Friday and the last thing I need is to be up there in pain lol. I continued stretching and cardio through the weekend and will get the rest of the body covered in the gym this week with another attempt at legs on Friday.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

The Anabeta is definitely kicking in. Even though I'm still sticking primarily to machines and watching the lower back, I'm getting intense training sessions. I'm doing cardio 5-6 times a week in the morning and kicking ass at the gym. Today was cardio in the a.m. and chest/triceps/delts after work. In the past I have tried doing a.m. cardio and failed miserably, but for two weeks now I have gotten up early every week day and once on the weekends to rock out my cardio. And after that I feel completely energized throughout the day. Yes, it is only two weeks, but I have never gone more than one day before going back to p.m. cardio.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Subbed.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There was once a guy at a gym i went to Who in peak time decided he would use the benchpress bar (just the bar) for curls while there was 3 or 4 people waiting to actually bench!!!! He kept looking round the gym like he was all tough...he could barley do it and was swinging his back from the second rep. I quit after a week...it was a **** gym anyway.

Sorry for hijacking the tread. I'll follow along.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Lol! We get along...just agree to disagree on arginine:P

Today was some morning stretching and cardio. The back is holding up pretty well, but the tightness is still quite apparent. I'm not dying from pain from walking which is really nice. Tomorrow I'm attempting back and biceps at the gym, although I will have to stick with exercises like pullups and seated rows (i.e. exercises that keep my lower back stable).
    Get it right.. it was Agmatine... or DAA... or somethinhg!

I feel you on the back... I have back problems that cropped up from twisting wrong on heavy mil presses (Kicking up the left DB)... since then I am complete **** with anything back related... luckily my cuz is a spine doc, so it doesnt bother me too much.. but have to give up heavy deads and squats!
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Get it right.. it was Agmatine... or DAA... or somethinhg!

I feel you on the back... I have back problems that cropped up from twisting wrong on heavy mil presses (Kicking up the left DB)... since then I am complete **** with anything back related... luckily my cuz is a spine doc, so it doesnt bother me too much.. but have to give up heavy deads and squats!
    Lol. I forget after a while:P Glad to have you on board!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Wasn't able to post last night, so this is for my Wednesday training:
    Hit back and biceps in the p.m. after doing cardio in the a.m. I've been feeling really great pumps on this stack and loving the progress that I am achieving. The lower back is acting up still a bit, but is most just tightness rather than pain. I'm going to attempt legs either this Friday, if I can sneak out of my conference on time, or else I'll go Saturday. I'm also considering buying a second bottle of Anabeta to run this out for 8 weeks as long as the back doesn't go south again.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Finally got in to do legs. I stuck to the hack squat and sled for presses and did some raises as well. My back is feeling a lot better, but I want to be sure I'm near 100% before I hit the squat rack again. I've also raised the intensity of my ab training to make sure I'm as strong as possible both in my abs and my lower back so this doesn't happen again. More than likely it will and I'm probably prone to it now, but I'm going to do the most that I can to prevent it and get back to squatting and dead lifting.

The pumps I am getting from the Anabeta are insane. I started taking 5 per day on accident on training days. I kept thinking that I did not pack enough for the day so was taking my 4th before training and the 5th after I got home. I really like the extra push and may continue this way.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Slowly moving back to my original routines and made a leap today back to free weights with some machines for chest, delts, and triceps. Stuck to barbells for now, but it felt great to be getting back to normal again. Strength levels are about where they were before the injury, so now it's time to increase that

I got another bottle of Anabeta...this time from Dadams...so yet again, thank you to PES, natty and Dadams for hooking me up! You guys are amazing!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice!

Good to hear strength is back up!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

2 bottles of anabeta, ftw!

Looks like you're recovering quick. Don't rush to that squat rack to fast the sled and hack squats are fine till you're 100% or at least 65%

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

It's really tempting, but I want to be smart about it so I don't end up stuck on the couch in pain again. The pain is gone, but there is still something there that is enough to remind me to take it slow and that I'm not 18 anymore lol.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Hit back and biceps today and it was back to normal except for no deadlifts or bent-over rows. I used different grips on the seated row machine instead and was able to get a pretty good session in. I was feeling abnormally tired today, but it was because of disrupted sleep last night and after a pre-workout drink I was good to go! Cardio tomorrow morning with a Misfits concert tomorrow night! Going to see if I can get two weight training sessions in during this much-needed 3 day weekend I have coming up.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Leg day and finally jumped back in the squat rack!!!....although limited. I started with the hack squat sled and then moved into the squat rack to do barbell lunges. The lower back wasn't in pain, but there was more a tightness sort of feeling letting me know not to push it. Still was able to have an overall great training session. I'll probably move back into barbell squats next weeks, but deadlifts still seem far off in the future. I did some delts as well with wide-grip rows and front plate raises. And ended training with abs to keep building up that middle stronger.

Really can not say enough about this stack. Energy is insane and I haven't been this motivated in a really long time.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Got home late last night and didn't get a chance to get my log up. I got some great chest, delts, and triceps training in. Finally back to my normal routine there...able to work with dumbbells and did not feel any pain in my lower back. This past week I've been seeing increased definition thanks to the increase in cardio and have seen increases in strength thanks to this stack!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Good to hear your back is feeling better!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Good to hear your back is feeling better!
    Thanks man. Still taking it easy on some stuff and going to ease into anything that puts too much strain on it.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I didn't realise you were logging this! In.

Any more details on your back injury?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I didn't realise you were logging this! In.

Any more details on your back injury?
    Yep. Into bottle #2 The back is doing a lot better. Still taking it easy on anything that puts strain on the lower back (e.g. deadlifts, bent over rows), but able to do most of what I was doing before in the gym and at the same intensity. Today is back and bi day too!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Last night was back and biceps day. My energy levels in the gym are just insane. Went through a pretty intense back and biceps training routine and was still pumped so I ended it with 10 sets of 10 on the pulldowns. Arms were nearly numb by the end, but it felt great! Taking the day off today to spend with my wife, but back to some cardio tomorrow.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Tonight was chest, delts, and triceps. I decided to switch the week up a bit so my body doesn't get used to a routine and plus I wanted to move legs to Friday. I got cardio in this morning and got a little more in after weight training. Diet slipped a bit this weekend, but nothing horrible...but enough to encourage me to keep my diet completely clean during the week. Energy levels were really great despite not getting enough sleep last night and today being a typical chaotic Monday at work. Strength and intensity just keeps going up!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Rocked out back and biceps today. Also tossed in one set of tricep extensions. Felt really energized today and have been wanting to kick things up even more. So I added on some cardio to the end of my weight training. In addition to the cardio I did in the morning (heavy bag today), I did a mile on the treadmill after lifting. Nothing huge, but still felt great to be going faster than some people who hadn't just spent the last hour lifting
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Sounds like you had a great training session, hitting the heavy bag after weights is killer!

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Posting this way behind of schedule...this is from Friday. Did legs and delts. FINALLY back in the squat rack! It felt great, but there was a lot of hesitation to go heavy. There is a difference between respect and fear and I always respect the amount of weight that I am lifting. You can bench 500, but if you don't respect that weight, you're going to hurt yourself. But after this last injury there was some fear there as well so I started out doing squats and then finished off on the leg press. I ended with 20 minutes on the stationary bicycle and my legs are still killing me, although in a great way! Slowly getting back to where I was!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

I really think Anabeta should have been called Motivation because that is what it consistently does for me. It motivates me to get up early for cardio, something that I have never been able to do more than 2 days in a row before saying screw it. And it motivates me in the gym to pump out an extra set or rep or sometimes even a whole other exercise. I'm running a bit behind lately getting these up because there is a conference coming up and a talk I have to give at another meeting, so work has been killing me. This should have gone up Monday night after I did chest, delts, and triceps. I even threw in 3 sets of close-grip bench press and was still able to do the same amount of dips that I normally do. Then finished it all off with a quick 2 mile run. Anabeta rocks and if you have been on the fence about it, go for it. You will not be disappointed.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thank you for the feedback kind sir. Good to hear you can increase the volume without having any drop off in performance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Last night was back and bi days followed by 2 miles on the treadmill. I've hit a bit of a wall with the bf loss and so I'm trying to up the cardio to break through it. Also trying to stay cleaner on the weekends in regards to diet so that my cheat meal doesn't turn into a cheat weekend. There has also been an increase in stress at work and home which probably is playing a large role in that as well. But my lifts continue to keep climbing and endurance in the gym is insane.

Tonight it is back in for squats...oh how great it feels to be back in the squat rack!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 549
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:04 AM
  2. Erase + Adamantium + Titanium and more ?
    By Pride89 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:25 PM
  3. Started anabeta/titanium/adamantium today!
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:15 AM
  4. Erase and Adamantium Stack???
    By funkd0c in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. IGF and healing of broken bones
    By iskone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 01:58 PM