LG & ME with some M1-D BLACK & form-x (Sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG thanks you for tis opportunity it is quite possible the greatest one I have had to date on this site. I have to say thanks for the xtra goodies but im hoping when the bottles are empty that the shirt will not fit :). Im looking to put on some lean muscle mass and get through the plataues that I have been at for a while. For the most part I will be workin out 3 on 1 off 2 on with cardio on my off days. Food for the most part will be clean although im looking to start eating larger portions.

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I started tonight 8-1 with 4 pm caps.

Supplements am
M1-D BLACK 4 caps
Orange triad 3 pills
iss aminos 3 pills
omega 1 pill
5 grams glutamine powder

Supplements Noon
omega 1 pill
iss amino 3 pills

Supplements pm
4 M1-D BLACK
orange triad 3 pills
omega 1 pill
zma 3 pills
5 grams glutamine powder

Current pre workout is Muscle Marinade
Post workout will be Torrent

am/pm pills are taken pretty close to 12 hours apart.

Protein shakes will be Fitness pro whey at about 9 am
Bed time shake will be 1 scoop Fitness pro and one scoop Optimum Casein.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food will be spaced out between 2-3 hours and water intake will be about 6-8 oz almost every hour.

breakfast coffee/ 1 cup oatmeal 6 am

am shake/ 1 piece some type of fruit 9 am

Lunch 10 oz meat, fish, chicken, turkey, 8 oz carbs, 1 cup some type veggi noon

preworkout meal and dinner same as lunch 2 and 7 pm

pm shake will be about 10-10:30

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed! nice package they sent you! LG really goes way beyond IMO:)

Ession

Awards
Youre going with 8 a day for 4 weeks or a different dosing schedule ?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride!

LG thanks you for tis opportunity it is quite possible the greatest one I have had to date on this site. I have to say thanks for the xtra goodies but im hoping when the bottles are empty that the shirt will not fit . Im looking to put on some lean muscle mass and get through the plataues that I have been at for a while. For the most part I will be workin out 3 on 1 off 2 on with cardio on my off days. Food for the most part will be clean although im looking to start eating larger portions.
Judge your gains based on the fit of the shirt!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I also should have stated im currently 209 Ill see if I can get my bf% done this week. The person who usually does this for me was to busy going pro at usa this weekend. Last night was legs killed it on the leg press loaded with extensions laying hammies still legged and some calves. Tonight will be shoulders.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
looks good I will follow as I have a log going on another board

currently running 6 ed split 3,3

good luck

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start, can't wait to see what progress you make bro. We'll be here to answer any questions you may have as always!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good I will follow as I have a log going on another board

currently running 6 ed split 3,3

good luck
Good luck to you as well. I would like to hear how your split works out for you in the next few weeks.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start, can't wait to see what progress you make bro. We'll be here to answer any questions you may have as always!

Thanks, Something tells me im going to make some good gains. As far as the ?'s thanks for being around :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed along.

i ran the old trifecta stack around 2 years ago and didn't get much results from it (ran on a cut). Would be interested to see how the new version of the MMV3 black treats you :D

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed along.

i ran the old trifecta stack around 2 years ago and didn't get much results from it (ran on a cut). Would be interested to see how the new version of the MMV3 black treats you :D
Sorry to hear you didnt get much from it . Its only been a few days for me an im starting to feel a little FULL in my muscles :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see I have some people on board and thank you everyone for being here. So far so good its only been a few days but feeling good. Last night I tried that chest workout that was in the AM newsletter OUCH! My chest is killing me, today we are going for some BI's. Going to try and go heavy 6 sets of 6 for standing curls and see what happens from there. Going to hit some abs, forearms and cardio stairs for 45 min.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be watching as well. From the picture it looks like they really took care of you.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we are coming up to 1 week in and I have to say everything is up. My libido is kicking hard literally! and strength and stamina are through the roof. My bi's workout turned into an hour of bi's lets just say I can hardly move them today. Only bad thing is that my tendonitis is killing me from going heavy. Good thing is the going heavy is a breeze Im not even trying to push I just keep adding weight until I cant add anymore. Today will be back so it should be interesting since I usually do back/bi. That obviously wont happen today but im interested to see how much my body is willing to pull seeing my bis are shot already. Pretty crazy to feel like this after a week LG good stuff thus far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So we are coming up to 1 week in and I have to say everything is up. My libido is kicking hard literally! and strength and stamina are through the roof. My bi's workout turned into an hour of bi's lets just say I can hardly move them today. Only bad thing is that my tendonitis is killing me from going heavy. Good thing is the going heavy is a breeze Im not even trying to push I just keep adding weight until I cant add anymore. Today will be back so it should be interesting since I usually do back/bi. That obviously wont happen today but im interested to see

how much my body is willing to pull seeing my bis are shot already. Pretty crazy to feel like this after a week LG good stuff thus far.
NICE

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So even though my bi's were/are still shot , my back attack was awesome. I think I might have to split my quads and hammies instead of doing them both tonight!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear you're liking it so much! This is just the beginning, I sense some big PRs coming on soon...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im following now. I always enjoyed the old trifecta stack, will be looking forward myself some day to run the Black version.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So split the legs and they are so pumped. This stuff is just straight up rediculous! I wake up and want to lift, im tired and want to lift, there are a few other things its making me want to do also;) So usually start with a warm up few min cardio, then few light sets to stretch out just be injury preventitive. Now my warm up is usually my max! Im repping out my maxes on everything and the scary part is that im really not trying. The gains are going to be solid clean and lean. Im getting full muscle bellies and they are feeling fuller every day. The other thing im noticing is that im not retaining water or wanting to just pig out. To be honest with you I can post every 10 min what im doing but the pix for this one I think are going to say ALOT.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1D is one of my favorites, I quickly notice vascularity and strength, over time you'll see the mass gains.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics are usually the gold standard as to how a product like this works for you. You're not alone in feeling that you have much more energy and drive to do things. I've talked to 5 guys on M1-D Black and they all independently verified a libido increase after just a few short days of use. The loggers are talking about increases that remind me of p-mag: increased aggression, increased energy, increased strength, increased libido...

So far things are looking good.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Thursday was shoulders and I have not used that much weight in a while. Took Friday off for a rest day and going to hit chest and tris today. I so needed that day off. The workouts are killing me! I have not been this sore in years.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im in! I plan on giving this stack a go. Trying to design the diet

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in! I plan on giving this stack a go. Trying to design the diet
Good luck, for me I really thought I would want to eat alot more. I have had to add to up my morning carbs and my carbs in my meal preworkout. Other than that so far so good as far as the diet part if this is going. Not saying I have not been caught cheating with a reeses large blizzard :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to take the day off. My chest workout was so crazy yesterday, I cant get over the fact that I can just keep adding weight like crazy.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you get the chance, could you PM me a breakdown of your diet? I read the initial post but scratching my head on it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My chest is so sore from sat that any rowing with a seated machine was just out of the ? I have a busy week so legs will be today :) since the strengh is there all through the workout im going to hit hammies first then walking lunges till im fried. Then try to hit a heavy legpress and see if I have to take the elevator down when im leaving.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My chest is so sore from sat that any rowing with a seated machine was just out of the ? I have a busy week so legs will be today :) since the strengh is there all through the workout im going to hit hammies first then walking lunges till im fried. Then try to hit a heavy legpress and see if I have to take the elevator down when im leaving.
I prefer to go with the compound exercise first then follow up with the isolation. I would do leg press, lunges, hammies.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer to go with the compound exercise first then follow up with the isolation. I would do leg press, lunges, hammies.
I usually do Im throwing in a change up to see how well this stuff works. Im still strong all the way through my workout so my finishing exercise weights have been way higher that normal. The only thing I can do for more weight on the leg press is start adding people its maxed out! Has always been like that for me for a while so now with taking M1-D Black I can kill the leg press loaded up for 45-60 min easy for crazy sets high reps. I want to see how the heavy weight is if I isolate first thats all :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, for me I really thought I would want to eat alot more. I have had to add to up my morning carbs and my carbs in my meal preworkout. Other than that so far so good as far as the diet part if this is going. Not saying I have not been caught cheating with a reeses large blizzard :)
Rest assured, those extra carbs are going to the right place! Not sure about the blizzard though. :p

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Destroyed arms today. Starting to really move up in the weight but holding back, just so I dont get injured. Was single arm db curls with 65 for 5 for 5 sets AFTER Tris.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thats a big curl set my man. The highest I ever made was to the 60's and swinging em

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Siiiiick workouts Marms. And solid post workout nutrition. Mc Flurries are a favorite of mine, always laugh when i go destroy abs and do some cardio, then top if off with some McDonald's frozen treats!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a big curl set my man. The highest I ever made was to the 60's and swinging em
I had to cheat on the last few reps on the last set I had to cheat on but I wanted them! Its been a long time since I have hit that heavy weight, the most I have had was 75's im gonna try my hardest to get back up there in the next few weeks.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Siiiiick workouts Marms. And solid post workout nutrition. Mc Flurries are a favorite of mine, always laugh when i go destroy abs and do some cardio, then top if off with some McDonald's frozen treats!
OH YEAH thats the cheat for tonight. Day off the gym and some pigging out Bdubs and DQ.