LG & ME with some M1-D BLACK & form-x (Sponsored)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results, especially in such a short amount of time! So...how is the large tee fitting now?:p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome after pics man. Extremely happy to see you had so much success during the log. I didn't get in and post as much as i would have liked do to real life constraints, but i followed along the whole way. Was great to see your strength and endurance increase throughout the run, and i'm happy the dosage worked well for you. Sometimes with bigger guys we can fall a bit short, but that didn't seem to be a problem. You were putting up some amazing numbers. I'll be using this log to promote the hell out of M1-D Black whenever anyone asks. I really appreciate the hard work you put in.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome after pics man. Extremely happy to see you had so much success during the log. I didn't get in and post as much as i would have liked do to real life constraints, but i followed along the whole way. Was great to see your strength and endurance increase throughout the run, and i'm happy the dosage worked well for you. Sometimes with bigger guys we can fall a bit short, but that didn't seem to be a problem. You were putting up some amazing numbers. I'll be using this log to promote the hell out of M1-D Black whenever anyone asks. I really appreciate the hard work you put in.
Thanks they are both very recomendable products!! Im glad you were happy with the log and cannot thank you and LG enough for the opp.