Mongo is going to throw the weights around with LG's M1D Black and Form-X(Sponsored)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
First I want to thank LG for giving me the opportunity to try these out. I will be starting this cycle tomorrow 8/2. My goals are to lean up a little while increasing strength and LBM. I will be using the westside routine. I am on the ckd diet but I don't plain on posting my diet every day. If people ask Ill post it from time to time. I have modified this to fit my schedule. mon-sat at 4pm 60% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs. I take in around 3000-3500 calories a day. Saturday at 4- Sunday carb up day. Sometimes ill stop after 24 hrs. I try to take in around 800 carbs. I have been on it for about 3 weeks and lost a about 10 lbs. Im not trying to lose weight really fast. Im trying to lose fat while limiting my strength loss if not gain strength. So Far I have continued to get stronger. My stats are 255 at 18% BF(I know im a little fat). But I don't want to get BF below 14-15%. I find I start to drop strength and power when I get below this.

Monday-Max Effort Lower
Wednesday-Max Effort Upper
Friday-Dynamic Effort lower
Sunday-Dynamic Effort Lower

I do throw in 2-3 GPP workouts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I will post them as well. On these days I try to get a pump into the muscles Im working and then hit some form of cardio. Occasionally on a lower GPP Ill do a p90x plyo or another workout. I lift in my garage and have everything I need. For sled work i have a tire sled which weighs about 45 lbs.

Supplements
M1D Black-8 a day-morning,lunch, pre-workout, evening
Form-x-pct 3-4 a day
creatine
BCAA's
pre-workouts either 1mr or expand depends on day and feel.

My prs which I plain on breaking
Bench-440 paused hoping for-455
squat-555 -575
dead-575 -600

ME Upper ex
Double Banded bench with a 2 sec pause-Blue band-135-5, 185-5, 205-3, 225-3, 255-1, 275-1, 285-1, 290-1, 295-miss
Banded standing overhead DB ext-95 w/ blue band-12,12,9,8,6,5
rev grip push downs w/bands-red-70-10,10,8,6
URR-wide-155-8,8,8,6
Tbar row(I have a free weight tbar machine)-200-10,10,10,10 last one cheat
Free weight bicep machine-1 arm-45-5x5

ME Lower ex
Zercher-135-8, 225-5, 315-5, 385-2, 405-2, 425-2, 445-1, 465-miss
14 in box front squat-275-6,6,6,6,8 needed to go heavier
GHR off floor-bw- 10,8,8
Bent over Row-335-6,6,5,5
Ball crunch-3x20
ss planks-3x1 min

I will post workouts feelings on the workouts and feelings about what I believe the supplement is doing.
I will post pictures later today or tomorrow.
Also My lifting partner is going on this as well. His is not sponsored so I will be posting his thoughts as well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im really curious to this..I really enjoyed the old M1D, the Black Series just looks mean:D.. So yoru dosing 8 a day right? is that normal dosing range?

Ession

Awards
I believe the normal dosing is 4 pills a day, for 8 weeks. DEFINITELY in this.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Im really curious to this..I really enjoyed the old M1D, the Black Series just looks mean:D.. So yoru dosing 8 a day right? is that normal dosing range?
The bottle says 4 a day. But with natadrol 8-10 worked great for me. I have taken old m1d and got great recovery at 4 but I felt I needed to bump up the dosage to get the full benefits plus I was advised to dose here.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have everyone. Note for the day. Yesterday was a recovery day so I did a bunch of light sled work for hammys, ad/abductors, quads, and upper back. I also hit some walking lunges. My right hip is a little tweaked right now so 3/4 through walking lunges it tightened up. Still a little sore from my DE upper day on sunday hoping m1d speeds that up tonight. I will also take some extra bcaa to make sure I am recovered.

Im leaning towards some heavy floor press or steep incline press tomorrow. And then absolutely crush my tri's. Also Im going to hit a jump workout followed by some sled sprints for todays GPP. will post it up later.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this going!

The bottle says 4 a day. But with natadrol 8-10 worked great for me. I have taken old m1d and got great recovery at 4 but I felt I needed to bump up the dosage to get the full benefits plus I was advised to dose here.
Current recommendations are up to 8 daily, so that is maximum recommended dosage.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
So for today's GPP I did kneeling jumps BWx15 5lb dbsx15 into clean position 10lbs dbsx15 into clean position. Got a good sweat and blood flow in the legs after this. Went into 8 50 yard sprints pulling my tire sled. finished it off with 1 min plank and 30 sec side plank each side. Nothing to note on the supp but before the workout hit my 6th pill. Will dose another 2 with dinner. i was glad it wasn't 100 outside today felt good while i hit my workout. going to get the wife to take some pics tonight and then post them up.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for today's GPP I did kneeling jumps BWx15 5lb dbsx15 into clean position 10lbs dbsx15 into clean position. Got a good sweat and blood flow in the legs after this. Went into 8 50 yard sprints pulling my tire sled. finished it off with 1 min plank and 30 sec side plank each side. Nothing to note on the supp but before the workout hit my 6th pill. Will dose another 2 with dinner. i was glad it wasn't 100 outside today felt good while i hit my workout. going to get the wife to take some pics tonight and then post them up.
in for the pics

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
DSC07572.JPG
DSC07573.JPG
DSC07574.JPG

Ok so not very good with a computer this is the only way I could get the pics to fit....

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
If someone can tell me a better way to shrink my pics I can put them up a little better. But Todays workout went well considering Im running off 4.5 hrs sleep.....

Floor press-135-12 225-5 315-3 355-3 up 2 385-3 up 2 405-2 up 1 425-1 tied pr 435-missed half way up this is my sticking point on reg bench as well...
this was without spotter/lift off feel that makes a difference
Straight bar skull crushers with bl band wrapped around back-135-8,8,8,8,5---was up 4 total reps
EZ attachment with red band rev grip pd-90-8,8,8,6 up 10lbs but down 2 reps
Arnolds-60-10,10,7--up 3 reps tri's were done but good pump in shoulders
BW Wide Pull ups-8,7,4
ss
Close grip attachment face pulls-130-8,8,6

Didnt like the cg attachment face pulls but lifting partner did them earlier so I tried them out. I died after the superset so did not do bi's but they were blowing up from the pull ups and face pulls. Upper back/traps had good pump also. tried not to activate my biceps but i guess my concentration was off. Tricep tendons were still sore from sunday didnt like that but still hit ok numbers. think this was partly form lack of sleep effecting recovery. overall beat the book and thats always a good thing.

As I posted earlier I am taking 8 a day but my buddy is dosing 3 pills 2 times a day. He blew his pr's out of the water today. Hit his old PR for a 3 rep. still nothing i can say is from the M1d Black yet. But if I start crushing some pr's ill know its kicking in.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopping in a bit late, but i'm here :D

Your username does you justice lol, strong indeed. Workouts are hard, i like that.

As far as dosage, i recommended 8 for you considering your size and experience. I think anything under that could be dissapointing.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Hopping in a bit late, but i'm here :D

Your username does you justice lol, strong indeed. Workouts are hard, i like that.

As far as dosage, i recommended 8 for you considering your size and experience. I think anything under that could be dissapointing.
Glad to have you. I have found with most other supplements I need more than the regular 200lbs person anyways. So im thinking 8 should be good as well.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Today I hit a little GPP for upper. I started with 3x15 yoga ball pushups. Then did some shoulder prehab work on the ball Y's,t's,w's. I then Hit rope pd 3x25 with 20 lbs to get blood flow. I then stretched everything. I then hit the bike up for 20 mins for cardio.

Note about supplement: Libido is starting to rage. I took a nap today and woke up like the morning time...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that's freaking awesome. I don't think i could handle that at the moment. Now let's just turn that libido increase in to an increase in gym aggression and we'll be good to go! :D

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Felt really strong today! but it was on a speed day. Libido is still stupid high had a hard time peeing in the middle of the night last night. Hoping recovery kicks up a bit because i am wrecking my body...

Speed Box squat-13 3/4 in-225-Blue band double wrapped on DB to make for more tension...was at least 275 at top which is around 50%. still wanted more.
12x2 had like 3 total bad reps but those were because of ****ty form...
NOTE-In 4 weeks I will triple wrap at bottom the green and black work great with double wrapped
Speed Dead-Sumo-225 green bands stretched over top-10x1 had great tension at top felt really good on these...this is where I felt the strongest
floor GHR's--BW-assisted at bottom-10,8,7,6 1:15 rest
Note-I made this up to get an extra exercise out of my gym-put a 25 lbs on the straight bar and lay two sets of heavy DB's opposite directions. Place heals under bar and do
GHR's. went wide on feet placement and really focused on pulling with hammys and glutes. Huge pump in hammys felt great
Yoga ball obliques-25lbs-20,20,34 total
ss
side planks-3x30 sec holds each side

Overall great workout. I felt it was a little light but I think I needed it. I still got good work. I am going to challenge my buddy to a competition on our monday ME workout. Straight leg Sumo max Effort. Closest % to actual dead wins since I lift way more than him... loser does 10 heavy sled sprints.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Decided to rest today...didnt get off till 330 am last night and im really tired. So im going to rest take a nap and get ready for tomorrows DE upper. Looking forward to 4 to begin my carb up! Also at 4 the Yankees look to take game 2 of the series!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mongo I had to check your log out to make sure I wasnt the only one feeling like a teenager in the middle of the night.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Mongo I had to check your log out to make sure I wasnt the only one feeling like a teenager in the middle of the night.
HAHA no your not it makes it a little hard to pee in the middle of the night but other than that I cant complain and neither does the wife.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't want to say anything less i spread placebo around, but the 2 loggers on bb.com BOTH have reported a libido increase after only a few days of taking M1-D. That makes 4/4 loggers all independently reporting the same thing. Kinda crazy.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today. Dynamic Effort upper but absolutely crushed my triceps. Elbows felt a little tight the last few days but after a few sets they warmed up and i really started rolling. Libido still way up! here is the workout:

Speed Bench-purple bands double wrapped each side-225-16x3 CGx6 med gripx5 comp gripx5 tried to keep the 3 reps under 3 sec
feet on bench band push ups-purple band-red band around back in hands-24,18,12
lying DB ext with green band around back-40lbs db-8,6,5,3 ds just 40-8 up 2 reps with band up 3 reps without
Fst 7 rope pd-70-8,8,8,8 50-8,8,8 focused on full ext
rev grip pd-20 lbs x110 the 50 x10
note-30 was a little heavy last time i did these but 20 didnt even hurt so i hit the 50x10 to finish me off. but had huge pump in tri's
Seated front raise-40-10,10,10 up 5 reps
ss
pinwheel curls-65-8,8,8 up 10lbs each db but down 6 reps

Ok so I got the mini competition tomorrow with my buddy...Sumo stance Straight leg DL---closest % to reg DL 1 rep max wins loser does 5 heavy sled sprints..Supposed to be 100 degrees outside dont want to lose! Im going to try and max the big three before this log is done to note my strength increase. I feel like im going in the right direction on all my lifts and weight is staying around 255. Carbing up today getting ready for the up coming week.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to say anything less i spread placebo around, but the 2 loggers on bb.com BOTH have reported a libido increase after only a few days of taking M1-D. That makes 4/4 loggers all independently reporting the same thing. Kinda crazy.
Make it 5/5 my lifting partner who is on it told me today he needed to have a shorten lift so he could go home and have sex before work...but I refused to have a short lift...haha he still is going to have enough time

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Real quick note for supplement: Not only does it increase libido it makes me last way longer to the point where I'm exhausted!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
So had the Sumo Stiff leg dead competition and ended tying. Well I technically won by about 1% or so but he sucks at sumo anything so I called it a tie. plus we were running out of time. Felt very strong. ME lower:

Sumo Stiff leg dead-135-8, 225x5, 275x5, 315x3, 355x3, 385x3, 405x3, 455x1, 485x1, 500x1, 515-miss let ego take over should have went 505/510
sumo dead max attempt-565-miss
Leg press-heals touching toes 2 inch apart-600x12 690x10,8,6
rack lockout power shrug banded-red band wrapped 4x to get really good tension-245-4x10 squeeze at top
hammer grip lpd-150-15,12,8
ss
ball planks on hands-1min,45 sec,30sec

Overall great workout. Let ego take over a little because I felt so strong the whole day. But by the end I was done had nothing left. my entire back, hammys, glutes, rear delts, and calves are all pumped. I noticed my lower right back feels like I have a small pump in it most of the day. Its very mild. I asked my lifting buddy if he had one too and he stated he did. Dont know if its supplement related or not. 500 was around 90% of my official max (555). I hit 575 but stated I hitched so I had to go by my official hit. Same with him. He hit 500 but stated he hitched so he went with 475. Both hit PR's on stiff leg DL so neither of us could complain.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
It is Really smokey outside and 100 degrees so instead of my planned tire workout im going to hit cardio x. My legs are wrecked from yesterday and I wanted to hit some sled to get a decent pump in them but I will settle for the Cardio X. My schedule this week is going to change because i have to travel to ohio for a wedding. i will do Speed lower on thursday. will be traveling all day friday. Will try to hit a run or some cardio while up in ohio on Saturday. Sunday traveling with small speed upper late when I get in. It will probably be rep work with a couple tri exercises and call it a day. Next monday back on schedule. Tomorrow we will be maxing Bench with a pause or doing cg bench not sure. If I max reg bench this week Ill be able to hit it one more time before the end of the log.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
First ****ty day on upper in two months. I feel its time to deload a week. So next week thats what Im going to do. Shoulders and pecs are really tight. Especially the right shoulder and pec. Feel I just didnt have the power i should. Did tie a comp pr. though. We were doing 2+ sec pauses which hurt too. ME Upper:

Bench-135-8, 225-5, 315-3, 355-3, 385-1, 405-1 start pause, 425-miss, 425-1, 435-miss
Band over head hammer grip ext-red-105-8,8,7,7
Jm Presses-155-8,8,8,8 last set was a max 8 was tough
DB URR-70's-10,10,8,6
CG LPD-170-10,8,6 Squeezed at bottom. My entire upper back was still fatigued from monday.

Although I didnt hit what I wanted to on bench I still got work. I feel like Ill be sore. As long as Im getting work Ill improve. I feel the deload week will jump start me again. Ill will max bench again later but next time It will only be a 1 sec pause bar stops then command. Libido is still great. Wife commented on it the other day asking what supplement was I on! On a positive note my tris are really taking to this work load. But every so often I need to give the tendons a break. I really felt the difference in the aches i had in my lower body after the deload week so Im thinking it will be the same with the upper. I should have deloaded them together.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I did get good work yesterday because Im pretty sore today. My muscles are looking fuller. Chest and arms are looking nice and dense. Also I have noticed my traps are looking a lot thicker as well.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing what one day can do. My quads were still sore from the leg press and my upper back was a little sore but I absolutely crushed this workout. It was DE Lower and again my lower body feels great. Felt really strong. DE Lower

speed Box Squats-Green band Double wrapped on DB-225-12x2
way more tension than the blue bands last week. only had two bad reps. One lost balance so went down to fast other didnt explode up. concentration was off is all. The rest I was throwing the weight off my shoulders.

Speed Dead-Black band-135-8x1 20 sec
The black band was crazy hard a the top. first set caught me off guard but still hit it. The rest I blew threw them. It felt like it was in the 500 at the top. off the floor it had some tension as well. Really felt this in the upper back and glutes.

GHR's-off floor self assisted-10,8,8,6 these really crush my hammys
Rope face pulls-100-12,10,10 upper back was done after deads but psuhed threw these
Decline sit ups-holding weight over head without moving as much as possible. 10lbs-8,8,6 These were way harder than holding the weight on my chest. Going to use these a lot more.

Today noticed Hammys felt and looked thicker. My hammys recovered very quickly. Quads didnt but I normally dont hit them as hard as i did monday. So I shocked them. I expected them to be a little sore still. I am also hitting this workout on one less day of rest. I may take the next two days off while in ohio to let my body fully recover. Or I may hit a plyo or cardio x or a run. It will depend on how I feel. Ive noticed my strength on most exercises are up. Recovery is good. Libido is great. Even When Im tired, sore, or feeling off a little im still having solid workouts. Only thing off a little was the Bench yesterday but the pause was longer. I figured that evens out a bit.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call on the de-load, but those were some awesome numbers on the sumo dead day. A tie isn't all that bad :p

Glad to head that everything is feeling thicker and fuller, and the libido is still up. 5/5 we'll take that lol. Solid numbers on the lifts and that sounds like some great recovery. Do what you think is best in Ohio, some cardio + plyo doesn't sound like a bad idea. You will probably get back and be much more recovered and ready to throw around the heavy stuff again.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Who or what is PHF? never heard of it but no havent talked with anyone except me lifting buddy who is on M1d black.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Good call on the de-load, but those were some awesome numbers on the sumo dead day. A tie isn't all that bad :p

Glad to head that everything is feeling thicker and fuller, and the libido is still up. 5/5 we'll take that lol. Solid numbers on the lifts and that sounds like some great recovery. Do what you think is best in Ohio, some cardio + plyo doesn't sound like a bad idea. You will probably get back and be much more recovered and ready to throw around the heavy stuff again.
Thats what I was thinking with the plyo workout probably hit 30 min if I do. Ill still go heavy lower next week. Looking to beat my pr of 405x3 on wide stance good mornings. definitely going deload upper.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who or what is PHF? never heard of it but no havent talked with anyone except me lifting buddy who is on M1d black.
It's another bodybuilding/prohormone forum. The guys on there are really having fun with M1D Black so far! But don't look hehe...try to keep the placebo effect down yanno?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
It's another bodybuilding/prohormone forum. The guys on there are really having fun with M1D Black so far! But don't look hehe...try to keep the placebo effect down yanno?
Oh ok. I stated to figure as much. Im not going to look. But I just got back from ohio and Im about to hit up a DE upper in about an hour. Going to rep out 225 comp grip then med grip then index finger on smooth cg. hoping to crush last numbers after traveling 10 hrs! this will be the begining of my deload upper week

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Although I was exhausted I nailed this workout! The pump was unbelievable. I could flex my chest and could straighten my arms. Also my tri's were so pumped I thought they were going to fall off my arm...DE upper

Rep bench-225-comp grip-31 pr 1 up from last time, med grip-20 up 1 from last time, cg-14 same 3.5 min break in between
Green band lying ext-3x15
rep rope pd-30-50 ds 20-50 The pump hurt this exercise. It was hard to straighten my arm. I focused on squeezing each rep and that hurt even more.
Incline seated plate raise-45-3x15
ss
Yoga ball cobra-20's-3x12 (great core and upper back work)

I was able to push through this workout even with a headache and being exhausted. Once I hit the gym i got focused. In between sets in had to refocus but when I grabbed the weight I was in the zone. Been running low on sleep this weekend. going to try and get some back tonight. With a spot might have had 1-3 more, depending, on my first set. other two sets those were borderline max if not max.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
quick note. I am changin my dosage to two in am 4 pre and 2 pm. taking 4 times a day was getting in the way a little.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Good day today hit a pr on my bent leg arched back Good mornings. I took the 4 pre workout and its they way to go. I get a huge pump during the lift. This is the second day in a row. But this time it was in my lower back and its hard to stand straight up lol. strength is up, libido is still very high, energy in the gym is high, motivation is high, focus is up.

Wide stance Arched back bent leg GM's-135-8, 225-5, 275-5, 315-3 (started with belt), 335-3, 355-3, 385-3, 410-3 pr
----Note on these I go as low as I can without losing my arch. also I know Im going low when I feel pressure in my face. But i know its not parallel to the ground. It is lower than 45 degrees though. I lose arch before 90

Heavy sled-100ft pulls-8-70lbs on my sled pulled with heels
Chest supported high row(hammer grip bar med width)-160-12,10,8,6 really felt these in my upper lat felt great. up on weight with these and really tried to squeeze at bottom
Standing low row-CG bar-150-4x10 up on these by 2 on 3rd set and hit and extra set for 10
GHR's-3x8 really feel like im getting much stronger here
REv hypers-purple band-10,10,8 hammys, back, and glutes were so exhausted and I pushed threw these
Machine rope crunch-face machine-60-20, 80-15, 100-11, 120-4

Done. Feeling great. I thought that the traveling this weekend was going to effect me negatively. If it did Ive gotten a lot stronger. On the GM's I try to get really low on the warm ups and as it gets heavier I I focus on keeping my arch. When I lose my arch I feel it puts a lot of pressure on my lower back. At heavy weights this pressure hurts so I focus on keeping the arch.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
GPP workout today is going to be sled work...going to do 4 60 yard pulls will heels, then 8 sprints-4 forward 4 backwards, finishing it off with ad/abductor sled work. should be overall good work. Started rolling my chest out with a ball yesterday and noticed some loosening. Hoping this light week with added stretching and active release boosts my power back up.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
That was the perfect deload day I could have had. My joints felt great with no pain but my muscles all had a huge pump. Did not feel the tightness in my right pec that I was feeling. Still working out the knots by rolling on a ball. My lower body was destroyed from mondays lift but is starting to feel better. Me upper (deload day)

Ball DB press max rep-110's-16,13,9 3 min rest
Lying band ext off chest-black band-11,9,7,6,6
Sled overhead ext-30 yard x2-these killed my tri's
sled front raise-30 yards x2-first time doing these and they were tough
sled one arm back- 30 yards each arm x2
sled over head static hold-60 yards each arm - need weight but is an overall great stabilizer exercise

Still have elevated libido, muscle fullness, focus, and motivation. Strength seems to be going up hit prs the last two workouts prior to today. Recovery is good but wish it was just a little better. I really picked up the intensity when I stated M1d black but have been recovering just in time. I wish it was a day sooner but Im still recovered so Not really a complaint just a wish.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the PRs man. I feel ya on the recovery aspect, but the increase in intensity and you still being able to run this split says a lot. Glad to hear the libido is still high as well as all the other aspects you've been mentioning.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Did A hitt cardio on a exercise bike this morning then stretched. Hammys and back are still sore but feel way better. tomorrow is DE lower looking forward to another great lift.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
DE Lower today. Started out really tight and flet it in my speed box squats. I eventually warmed up but made it a light day to help with recovery. My speed deads felt great and felt strong. My tight hammys, hips, and back made squating a challenge but still most of my sets were a positive.

Speed Box Squats-13.5 inch box-225-black band double wrapped-10x2 45 sec rest
Speed dead-275-blue bands-10x2 20 sec rest
Sled pull with heels-no weight-4 straight 60 yard pulls then 2 60 yard pulls
decline over head sit ups-10-3x8 these are really tough. crushes the lower abs

Libido is still crazy high...makes it hard to pee at night.... overall good day considering the tightness

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
So My hips are still very tight. So tomorrow is going to be box front squats on a 14 to 14.5 inch box. I want to only go just below parallel. Had a good lift today. Muscles are looking full and hard. Strength is up and it was an accident that I found out. Chest is still tight. I am going to continue to rehab it and watch it. Once it warmed up i felt like i had good power. So I may need to take it slower on my warm ups. But DE upper today:

Speed bench-265-16x3 6 cg, 5 med, 5 wide
Blue band push ups-20,15,12 this is where I found out my strength was up. The first set was the same but I stopped because I wanted all 20's
-----up 4 on second set and 2 on last set squeezed tris at top.
Vbar band push downs-80-blue band-5x10 huge pump after these
Red band Front raise-8,8,7 These were a lot harder than I anticipated but really felt good.

So I ate or drank something yesterday that did not agree with me and its messing my stomach up bad. Even with that I felt great. I am going to drop the intensity down a touch to fully recover this week. Then next week I go by feel on upping it again. Need to work on my hips to loosen them up. Over all felling strong, muscles look full and hard, libido still very high!

My lifting buddy is really liking M1d black as well. his numbers are up and he is recovering great. He has talked it up to some buddies who were asking about it. He is dosing 3 am 3 pm at 205.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started using those foam roller things... has greatly lessened the pain in my hips both intra workout and post workout. Take like 5 min to loosen up on the roller, and bingo. But i know the feeling, my hips really take a beating during leg days.

Glad to hear your friend is liking the M1-D at 6 caps, and REALLY glad to hear you guys spreading the word about LG :)