Mongo is going to throw the weights around with LG's M1D Black and Form-X(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

no joint pains. The Form-x seems really similar to to old lg formadrol. It has work much better on strength than the other the older one. Do not feel dryer. Look a little leaner but even with some of the fullness leaving from the M1d Black I still look fuller than pre cycle. and yes when Im done will post up pics. trying to find out how to adjust them at normal size.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

DE Lower today. Felt good. Changed somethings up and shocked my muscles so that was good. Looking to max box squat or deads on monday so took it a little light today. I crushed my upper hammys and glutes the past week and they were still a tad sore. DE Lower:

Box squats-Blue bands double wrapped on DB-315-12x2 upped the weight. was explosive. need a little more speed here.
    Conventional speed deads-grn bands-275-1 missed lockout, 225-4x1 missed 1 lockout others hard lockout, 185-6x1 Noticed Im way weaker conventional. Also its noticeably easier for me sumo but even more on the lockout.

floor GHR's-BW-10,8,8,5 each time i try to use less assistance
    pendallay rows-225-10,8,8 up two blew my whole back up
    3 way yoga ball crunch-bw-15 20lbs-10,8,7
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

tomorrow will be my last day for this log. Will be posting pics sometime later in the week. Strength was still up as well as libido. Although libido has dropped a touch. Had DE upper today but still used good weight. De Upper:

Speed bench-double banded purple-235-16x3 up 10 lbs and speed still felt good
    CG Floor Press-225-15, 315-7+1 assisted, 275-8,10 felt really strong here.
    Seated hammer bar overhead ext banded-red-105-10,8,8,7 up 3 reps from last time
    Rope PD-30-100 reps felt better with these than last time as well
    Band front raise-red-10,10,8
    Band 1 arm side raise-L&R-3x8 really burnt great pump
    Standing alt bi's-60-2x8

I am maxing deads tomorrow and although your supposed to keep your bi's out of the exercise I feel they get some work. Didnt want to be hurting on them so stopped at 2 sets. I was pretty much spent after shoulders anyways because the banded raises are intense.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    tomorrow will be my last day for this log. Will be posting pics sometime later in the week. Strength was still up as well as libido. Although libido has dropped a touch. Had DE upper today but still used good weight. De Upper:

Speed bench-double banded purple-235-16x3 up 10 lbs and speed still felt good
    CG Floor Press-225-15, 315-7+1 assisted, 275-8,10 felt really strong here.
    Seated hammer bar overhead ext banded-red-105-10,8,8,7 up 3 reps from last time
    Rope PD-30-100 reps felt better with these than last time as well
    Band front raise-red-10,10,8
    Band 1 arm side raise-L&R-3x8 really burnt great pump
    Standing alt bi's-60-2x8

I am maxing deads tomorrow and although your supposed to keep your bi's out of the exercise I feel they get some work. Didnt want to be hurting on them so stopped at 2 sets. I was pretty much spent after shoulders anyways because the banded raises are intense.
    Great log, I will be waiting to hear your final thoughts and the progress pics! Nice work!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

good last day but not the best. I hit a pr (non hitch pr as my buddy reminded me) on deads. I was up on my assistant exercises. So strength is up and recovery is still good. My back and hamstrings got really tight yesterday and continued into todays lift. It felt like it pulled me out of good form on my deads. I was actually contemplating doing a deload week because of my back and hammys but wanted to go out with a solid workout.

Sumo deads-135-8, 225-5, 275-5, 335-3, 425-3, 427-1, 515-1, 565-1 (pr), 575-miss
    Box front squats -narrow stance-12 inch box-225-4x8 first time this low good pump in quads and hips
    cg pull ups-bw-10,10,8 up 5 reps from last week
    Purple band decline sit ups-10,10,8,8 up 4 from last week

I will probably deload next week. Im looking to hit 1607 raw in december its going to be tight but I think i can hit that. Need to get my dead up to hit that though.

Form x review
    Libido-8 good but not as good as m1d
    Strength-10 non stop strength gain on the two products. This is the only aspect of form-x that i noticed over the old formadrol.
    Recovery-8.5 really good better than m1d. but during workout was not as good
    aggression/motivation-8- felt good in the gym and bedroom
    Over all-8.625

Overall stack review-9 I gave it this because the main thing I was looking to gain out of this stack was strength and since I gave both products a 10 on strength I weighted that more than the rest!
    Thanks again to LG for allowing me to run this stack I was really impressed

Here is a break down of how I feel a person 220+ should dose these m1d-8 a day 2 am 4 pre 2 pm off days 4 and 4 Form-x on days-2 am, 2 pre, 2 pm off - 2am 2 pm
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Im got the pictures im working on sizing them and finding time to get them posted. Strength is still going up even after a week off of form x. hit a pr on squat and felt like i had more. Great job on these products LG!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Nice review...glad you liked them so much. Now let's see those pics!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Ok figured out how to resize my pics. These were taken on the last monday(after my carb up day) so I was a little bloated. Still i wasnt very concerned about body comp. But I have noticed my friday saturday body comp is completely different than monday due to the carb up. I was more concerned with my strength and i got a lot of strength from both m1d black and form x. Name:  DSC08004.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  68.7 KBName:  DSC08009.JPG
Views: 269
Size:  56.2 KB
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Been out of town for a few days, but i just want to say thank you for all the hard work. I've been keeping tabs on the progress and you've done me proud haha. You're a big guy, and i'm glad 8 caps was still sufficient, just goes to show that M1-D Black is the real deal. I'm SUPER happy that FormX worked out so well. Honestly i was a tad concerned going in to it, but your results speak highly of the product. Strength gains were awesome the entire way.

Again, thank you for all the hard work... really appreciate it.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

thanks man. upping the dosage on the form x helped a lot. enjoyed the run. I loved the strength gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM
  3. Mongo's using LG's Trifecta Stack to push him to the edge
    By Mongo97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:21 AM
  4. Mongo's recomp phase2 with Testopro(sponsored)
    By Mongo97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:28 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM