Mongo is going to throw the weights around with LG's M1D Black and Form-X(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Although I was exhausted I nailed this workout! The pump was unbelievable. I could flex my chest and could straighten my arms. Also my tri's were so pumped I thought they were going to fall off my arm...DE upper

Rep bench-225-comp grip-31 pr 1 up from last time, med grip-20 up 1 from last time, cg-14 same 3.5 min break in between
    Green band lying ext-3x15
    rep rope pd-30-50 ds 20-50 The pump hurt this exercise. It was hard to straighten my arm. I focused on squeezing each rep and that hurt even more.
    Incline seated plate raise-45-3x15
    ss
    Yoga ball cobra-20's-3x12 (great core and upper back work)

I was able to push through this workout even with a headache and being exhausted. Once I hit the gym i got focused. In between sets in had to refocus but when I grabbed the weight I was in the zone. Been running low on sleep this weekend. going to try and get some back tonight. With a spot might have had 1-3 more, depending, on my first set. other two sets those were borderline max if not max.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

quick note. I am changin my dosage to two in am 4 pre and 2 pm. taking 4 times a day was getting in the way a little.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Good day today hit a pr on my bent leg arched back Good mornings. I took the 4 pre workout and its they way to go. I get a huge pump during the lift. This is the second day in a row. But this time it was in my lower back and its hard to stand straight up lol. strength is up, libido is still very high, energy in the gym is high, motivation is high, focus is up.

Wide stance Arched back bent leg GM's-135-8, 225-5, 275-5, 315-3 (started with belt), 335-3, 355-3, 385-3, 410-3 pr
    ----Note on these I go as low as I can without losing my arch. also I know Im going low when I feel pressure in my face. But i know its not parallel to the ground. It is lower than 45 degrees though. I lose arch before 90

Heavy sled-100ft pulls-8-70lbs on my sled pulled with heels
    Chest supported high row(hammer grip bar med width)-160-12,10,8,6 really felt these in my upper lat felt great. up on weight with these and really tried to squeeze at bottom
    Standing low row-CG bar-150-4x10 up on these by 2 on 3rd set and hit and extra set for 10
    GHR's-3x8 really feel like im getting much stronger here
    REv hypers-purple band-10,10,8 hammys, back, and glutes were so exhausted and I pushed threw these
    Machine rope crunch-face machine-60-20, 80-15, 100-11, 120-4

Done. Feeling great. I thought that the traveling this weekend was going to effect me negatively. If it did Ive gotten a lot stronger. On the GM's I try to get really low on the warm ups and as it gets heavier I I focus on keeping my arch. When I lose my arch I feel it puts a lot of pressure on my lower back. At heavy weights this pressure hurts so I focus on keeping the arch.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

GPP workout today is going to be sled work...going to do 4 60 yard pulls will heels, then 8 sprints-4 forward 4 backwards, finishing it off with ad/abductor sled work. should be overall good work. Started rolling my chest out with a ball yesterday and noticed some loosening. Hoping this light week with added stretching and active release boosts my power back up.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

That was the perfect deload day I could have had. My joints felt great with no pain but my muscles all had a huge pump. Did not feel the tightness in my right pec that I was feeling. Still working out the knots by rolling on a ball. My lower body was destroyed from mondays lift but is starting to feel better. Me upper (deload day)

Ball DB press max rep-110's-16,13,9 3 min rest
    Lying band ext off chest-black band-11,9,7,6,6
    Sled overhead ext-30 yard x2-these killed my tri's
    sled front raise-30 yards x2-first time doing these and they were tough
    sled one arm back- 30 yards each arm x2
    sled over head static hold-60 yards each arm - need weight but is an overall great stabilizer exercise

Still have elevated libido, muscle fullness, focus, and motivation. Strength seems to be going up hit prs the last two workouts prior to today. Recovery is good but wish it was just a little better. I really picked up the intensity when I stated M1d black but have been recovering just in time. I wish it was a day sooner but Im still recovered so Not really a complaint just a wish.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Nice job on the PRs man. I feel ya on the recovery aspect, but the increase in intensity and you still being able to run this split says a lot. Glad to hear the libido is still high as well as all the other aspects you've been mentioning.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Did A hitt cardio on a exercise bike this morning then stretched. Hammys and back are still sore but feel way better. tomorrow is DE lower looking forward to another great lift.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

DE Lower today. Started out really tight and flet it in my speed box squats. I eventually warmed up but made it a light day to help with recovery. My speed deads felt great and felt strong. My tight hammys, hips, and back made squating a challenge but still most of my sets were a positive.

Speed Box Squats-13.5 inch box-225-black band double wrapped-10x2 45 sec rest
    Speed dead-275-blue bands-10x2 20 sec rest
    Sled pull with heels-no weight-4 straight 60 yard pulls then 2 60 yard pulls
    decline over head sit ups-10-3x8 these are really tough. crushes the lower abs

Libido is still crazy high...makes it hard to pee at night.... overall good day considering the tightness
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

So My hips are still very tight. So tomorrow is going to be box front squats on a 14 to 14.5 inch box. I want to only go just below parallel. Had a good lift today. Muscles are looking full and hard. Strength is up and it was an accident that I found out. Chest is still tight. I am going to continue to rehab it and watch it. Once it warmed up i felt like i had good power. So I may need to take it slower on my warm ups. But DE upper today:

Speed bench-265-16x3 6 cg, 5 med, 5 wide
    Blue band push ups-20,15,12 this is where I found out my strength was up. The first set was the same but I stopped because I wanted all 20's
    -----up 4 on second set and 2 on last set squeezed tris at top.
    Vbar band push downs-80-blue band-5x10 huge pump after these
    Red band Front raise-8,8,7 These were a lot harder than I anticipated but really felt good.

So I ate or drank something yesterday that did not agree with me and its messing my stomach up bad. Even with that I felt great. I am going to drop the intensity down a touch to fully recover this week. Then next week I go by feel on upping it again. Need to work on my hips to loosen them up. Over all felling strong, muscles look full and hard, libido still very high!

My lifting buddy is really liking M1d black as well. his numbers are up and he is recovering great. He has talked it up to some buddies who were asking about it. He is dosing 3 am 3 pm at 205.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I just started using those foam roller things... has greatly lessened the pain in my hips both intra workout and post workout. Take like 5 min to loosen up on the roller, and bingo. But i know the feeling, my hips really take a beating during leg days.

Glad to hear your friend is liking the M1-D at 6 caps, and REALLY glad to hear you guys spreading the word about LG
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Yeah Ill try that but i think Ill roll the hips on a ball to isolate it a little better as well. Never tried that pre always done it post and off days. gonna give it a shot!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Started by rolling hips, hamstrings, quads, ab/adductors on a ball and foam roller and it did help loosen me up. It loosened me up a good bit but still very tight. I still hit great numbers on front squat and banded zercher. Felt very strong and explosive during ME front squats. Zercher did not use a belt and worked on reps for core and ad/abductor work. Im finally used to the libido increase and it started to level off. I still look full and thick. Noticed my shoulders are looking round and full in the mirror this morning. ME Lower

wide stance Box front squat-14 5/8 inch box. 135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-3, 365-1, 385-1, 395-1, 405-1
    ----note never done me box front squat but was up over 20lbs over my ME reg front squat. Also the box was just under or right at parallel. Still felt these in the hips with heavy weight.

Hip width stance front box squat-14 inch box-275-6, 225-11
    ---on the 225 stopped at 11 because I was losing control of the eccentric portion of the move. felt like the last two reps I hit the box to hard so stopped.

Double Purple band zercher-225-3x8 the band was a lot tougher than I thought. felt great on the hips and got great work. Almost made myslef throw up doing these. loved it

low pully 1 arm row-130-3x8
    cglpd-170-10,10,8 pulled to chest and squeezed at bottom
    Rope machine crunch-70-20, 90-15, 100-12, 110-8
    ball plank on hands- 3x fail great shoulder and core stabilizer really tough

Over all strength is up felt great. M1d is definitely doing its job! recovery is still not where i want it, so lowered the intensity a bit to make sure i recover.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Those are insane numbers on the front box squat lol. Solid fukin work. Good thinking stopping a bit early to keep the movement correct.

All i can say about the recovery is possibly to take some BCAAs pre workout, it's always helped my recovery. Other than that, you might just have to lift under 500lbs for a while

Regardless, i'm loving the progress and dedication. Great log so far brother.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Those are insane numbers on the front box squat lol. Solid fukin work. Good thinking stopping a bit early to keep the movement correct.

All i can say about the recovery is possibly to take some BCAAs pre workout, it's always helped my recovery. Other than that, you might just have to lift under 500lbs for a while

Regardless, i'm loving the progress and dedication. Great log so far brother.
    Thanks man. I take about 10 gm bcaa during. I think I might have just been doing to much. I hit a exercise bike cardio and stretched, foam rolled, and rolled on a ball afterwards. Im feeling really good today. A little sore but not over sore like I was. So taking a little off the intensity helped I believe.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Lifted early this morning. Hit some PRs. Also yesterday my cglpd was up 4 reps, i realized that today and that was after low pulley rows! It was max effort upper today and I felt very strong. Strength is continuing to go up. ME Upper

45 degree incline bench-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-2, 335-1, 345-1 pr, 355-1 pr, 365-1 pr
    Dips-45-10,10,10,12
    Band lying on ground Barbell ext-green band-115-8,10,6,5
    -----band tension was lighter on 2nd set. first 3rd 4th was great band tension all the way through rep
    Rev grip ext-fst 7's-80-7x7
    ds
    band over head ext-grn-9 ds blue-10
    Side raise-50's-10,8,7
    Tbar over hand grip med width-245-8,7,7

Felt strong from start to finish. I rolled my chest out pre workout and it seemed to help. I also am going to do it here in a minute for a post release. I still felt the knot tighten a little during so its not 100% yet but its getting a lot better.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Did a hitt workout yesterday on my exercise bike. Did DE Lower today. Felt good. made some band adjustments which made me lower the weight because It made a huge difference. Felt strong and still looking full and thick. DE lower

speed Box squats-14 in-275-bl band triple wrapped on db-7x2 225-5x2
    ----band made a huge difference here wanted good speed so lowered the weight
    Speed deads-grn-275-5x1 225-5x1
    ----tried to go heavier but lost a little speed so lowered it for the last 5 to really work on that. felt great
    DB RDL's conventional stance-95's-2x15 sumo-95's-2x8 much harder
    Ball overhead sit ups-arms-15 5-10 10-8

Felt good now time to get ready for the hurricane. Might be pulling 2 12hr days...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

The hurricane wasnt that bad here in va. Had to make a trench in the front yard to make sure side of house didnt flood. But had a good workout today. Really wanted to work speed but also wanted to work tri's very hard. accomplished both. Almost done with m1d and about to move to form-X. I used two different types of band tension. I had purple bands double wrapped on the bottom saftey bar making them double banded on the bar on both sides. then off the floor I had the red bands tripple wrapped on the db and single wrapped on the bar for speed bench.

Speed bench-bands+225-16x3 cg-6 med-5 comp-5
    Really felt good at lock out but light at bottom for great speed work

Band push ups-blue and purple band around back-3x12 this is an awesome pump in chest and tri's
    hammer bar over head ext with red band-105-8,8,6,5 this was way harder than I anticipated but got good work
    Red band straight bar tri pd-100+red-12,9,8
    band Front raise-reds-10,8,8 these give me great eccentric work
    ss
    ball cobra-15's-3x10

Still looking full and dense. recovery is up to par now. The db straight leg deads really worked my legs and glutes good. My buddy is finished with m1d but stated he really felt strong and dense while taking it. He said his back, tri's and hammys really looked meaty. My back not so much but hammys and tri's are crazy full and dense.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

I have to say that taking 4 pills pre workout is freaking sweet! It makes me feel very strong and explosive! great ME lower day. Hips are starting to feel loser and more explosive. Chest still has a knot in it but I have been rolling on the foam roller and ball to loosen up the muscles Im working preworkout. It has been working well. I think it may be my pec minor that is knotted. Once that gets loosened I will feel great. ME Lower:

Heavy sled-100lbs-6 trips of 60 yards lower back was so pumped
    double banded Zercher squats-blue bands-225-3,3,3 275-1 295-1 315-1 The top had to be at least 150 at the top but probably more. Felt very strong-these really work my weakness-glutes and mid back
    BHLPD-wide grip-210-6,6,5
    Floor GHR's-self assisted-bw-10,8,7 using less and less assistance felling these in my hammys and glutes a lot more.
    Rev hypers-purple bands-2x8 used as a cool down really squeezed at top
    Lying machine sit ups-20-10,12 30-8 abs were pumped

m1d is on point at 8 caps a day. I would and have suggested to people to take 4 pre workout. made a big difference when I switched to this. almost done might have a day or two left max then on to form-x.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Last day of M1d black today. Glad its for my ME upper. On to form-x tomorrow. rhadam or any lg rep should I dose at 3 or 4 a day with form-x? the original i dosed 4 but this is supposed to be better.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

For a last day on m1d black it was a good one. Hit a pr on cg bench. after a week of lighter intensity my recovery caught up and is really good. My chest was still a little knotted so that was annoying but still hit good numbers. The strength, fullness, and libido is still in full gear hopefully it continues with form-x. Im really liking these strength gains. ME Upper

Close Grip bench-index finger on smooth(hands 18 in apart)- 135-10, 185-8, 225-5, 315-3, 335-3, 365-3, 385-2, 395-1, 405-1 pr, 410-1 pr
    -----410 went up easier than 405. i think i had 415 but had already done 5 sets at or above 90%
    DB floor press-110's-12,12,10,7 ds 95-2 buddy wanted to do these I was done after last set. have never done these before really liked them
    Bench tri dips-blue band+45 in lap-12,9,8,6 ds bl band-2 squeezed at top
    ----these blew up my triceps.
    Seated Military- no back support-135-8,8,8,6
    rev grip pull ups-25-8,7,6 good lower lat and lower trap activation
    Seated incline alt db curl-45's-8,8,7

Here is my rating of M1d black
    Strength-10 constant gains everything was up and is continuing to go up
    Libido-10 from day 2-today sky high. plus towards the end I was lasting forever. like a cardio level
    overall recovery-7-may have been my fault for over doing it but towards the end it picked up last two weeks I have been fully recovered and ready to go.
    during workout recovery- 9 never felt like I was completely done always felt like i could do more even when I walked out feeling destroyed.
    Fullness-10- all my muscles especially chest, tri's, and hammys are really think and meaty looking
    focus/motivation-9- never had a problem once i step in my garage to lift. with 4 pre workout its probably a 10 but only doing that part of the time gave it a 9. really felt 4 pre is the key for me.
    No problem sleeping
    no increase appetite but then again i am always hungry.

Overall-9.16
    Have to give it to lg great product.
    only problem i can see is If your a big guy and tight on money this may be a problem but other than that no bad sides.
    On to form-x where ill rate that by its self and with m1d as a stack!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Started form and until otherwise told i will be dosing 4 a day. 2 am 2 pm. Doing a bike hitt workout today. trying to get my cardio up a little.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Nice review and mean workouts.

I'm looking into the main lifts supports. E.g the accessory movements. I know i shouldn't do too much but too little wont get me moving on my main lifts.
    Oh what to do....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Thanks man. The accessory exercises never seem to beat me up to bad. Its the main lift that crushes me. I have noticed my tris have gotten a lot bigger hitting them more. I think I need to hit shoulders more. they may be my weakness. Find your weakness and hit them as your accessory movements plus triceps and hammys!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Since I have reduced the intensity a touch I noticed im feeling great. It may be that Im peaking because of it. This is good to know for later. So after a few weeks of what I have been doing I will pick up the intensity again and see the out come on that mini cycle. Had DE Lower and felt very powerful. Using the foam roller preworkout has done wonders for my hips. I still am tight but loosen up quicker and feel a lot better. So far nothing has changed since switching to Form x. DE Lower

Speed Box squats-14 in box-grn bands double wrapped on db's-275-12x2
    Speed dead-135 blk bands-10x1 felt so explosive and powerful on these it was awesome! last 3 stretched the bands out more for more tension
    DB RDL's-110-sumo-8,8,8,6
    Yoga ball over head sit ups-10lbs-10,10,8

Had to lift early today. still felt great. got up made eggs and sausage and crushed this workout. Still feeling strong, full, and motivated! Im sore but not over sore.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Did a quick gorilla hitt workout on my bike today. Still nothing has changed since the switch. DE Upper tom then ME rack deads with bands on monday.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Good day even though I had a few drinks with a buddy last night. Strength and explosiveness was really good today. I was up on a few exercises. DE upper

Speed bench-double banded purple-225-16x3
    DB lying banded ext-green band-40's-8,8,6,5,3 was up a bunch of reps on this from the last time i did them!
    banded over head db ext-blue-95-7,6,5
    rope straight arm pd-100-8,8,7
    arnolds-75's-8,8,6
    ss
    side raise-40's-8,6,4

Super set hurt bad. ME banded rack deads tomorrow should be fun looking forward to that! My buddy I havent seen In a while stated I looked like Ive leaned up and added mass so thats a good thing and good remark about the m1d black!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

ME Upper today went well. My deadlift has to be stronger. Im hoping my squat has improved as well. I did Blk banded rack deads from just below my knee. My first set of just bands and the bar I lifted the 135 db's off the ground. I weighted them down and at the top it was harder than when I lifted the db's off. So I figured the top was around 300+ band tension. felt strong but noticed I was starting to wear down after my make shift belt squats. Had the red bands double wrapped to my belt and a weight between my legs. here is how it went

Conventional Band Rack Deads-135-10 no band, 225-8 no band, start band double banded blk band-bar-3 on third 135's came off ground
    135-3, 225-3, 275-3, 315-1, 365-1, 385-1, 395-miss
    wide stance Belt squats-red bands double banded each side-only bands-10 Red+55-12, R+65-12, R+75-12, R+95-12
    REv Hypers-purple bands-10,10,8 Lower back and hammys were exploding on these
    Lying machine sit ups-30-8,8,8

Over all a good lift. I was happy with the banded Rack deads. I have never done them before. I sure the top was over 300lbs of tension because of the difference between when the DB's came off the ground and when I weighted them down more. Im thinking In two weeks I will try for a pr on box squats and then in 3 weeks go for a dead pr.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

I did a Hitt bike workout followed by cutting my grass as my workout yesterday. I have noticed strength is still good. I looks like some of the fullness has started to go away. Libido is still very high. recovery is really good right now. ever since I cut it back for a couple of weeks I have recovered great. Strength is still great.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    Last day of M1d black today. Glad its for my ME upper. On to form-x tomorrow. rhadam or any lg rep should I dose at 3 or 4 a day with form-x? the original i dosed 4 but this is supposed to be better.
    I would do 4 caps for ~3 weeks (the whole bottle)
    For a last day on m1d black it was a good one. Hit a pr on cg bench. after a week of lighter intensity my recovery caught up and is really good. My chest was still a little knotted so that was annoying but still hit good numbers. The strength, fullness, and libido is still in full gear hopefully it continues with form-x. Im really liking these strength gains. ME Upper

Close Grip bench-index finger on smooth(hands 18 in apart)- 135-10, 185-8, 225-5, 315-3, 335-3, 365-3, 385-2, 395-1, 405-1 pr, 410-1 pr
    -----410 went up easier than 405. i think i had 415 but had already done 5 sets at or above 90%
    DB floor press-110's-12,12,10,7 ds 95-2 buddy wanted to do these I was done after last set. have never done these before really liked them
    Bench tri dips-blue band+45 in lap-12,9,8,6 ds bl band-2 squeezed at top
    ----these blew up my triceps.
    Seated Military- no back support-135-8,8,8,6
    rev grip pull ups-25-8,7,6 good lower lat and lower trap activation
    Seated incline alt db curl-45's-8,8,7

Here is my rating of M1d black
    Strength-10 constant gains everything was up and is continuing to go up
    Libido-10 from day 2-today sky high. plus towards the end I was lasting forever. like a cardio level
    overall recovery-7-may have been my fault for over doing it but towards the end it picked up last two weeks I have been fully recovered and ready to go.
    during workout recovery- 9 never felt like I was completely done always felt like i could do more even when I walked out feeling destroyed.
    Fullness-10- all my muscles especially chest, tri's, and hammys are really think and meaty looking
    focus/motivation-9- never had a problem once i step in my garage to lift. with 4 pre workout its probably a 10 but only doing that part of the time gave it a 9. really felt 4 pre is the key for me.
    No problem sleeping
    no increase appetite but then again i am always hungry.

Overall-9.16
    Have to give it to lg great product.
    only problem i can see is If your a big guy and tight on money this may be a problem but other than that no bad sides.
    On to form-x where ill rate that by its self and with m1d as a stack!
    Good review, and nice rating! Bumping this to the next page...

Looks like having a dose pre-workout is definitely the way to go.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

I was doing 4 a day but I was reading the bottle and it said up to 6 a day so I was going to try that today 2 am 2 pre 2 night on workout days or at least ME days. So far today I have dosed 2 am 2 pre before my ME upper. I had good strength and endurance today on my workout. ME Upper:

double banded blue band-135-5, 185-5, 205-3, 225-3, 250-3, 275-2, 295-1 305-1, 315-1 pr up 25 lbs from my pause pr
    -------this feels like at least 200+ at top
    Wide Bench(index on ring)-385-3 +1 help, 355-5, 335-7
    -----wanted more reps and was fatigued from the banded bench
    Bench Dips-Banded-grn+100-8,7,7,6
    Sled tri overhead rope ext-just sled-60 yards-60 reps
    Seated Military press-135-10,10,8,7- up 5 reps from last week
    Rev grip pull ups-25-8,8,7 up 2 reps
    pinwheel curls-75's-8,8,7

this workout took a little longer than I wanted due to prep time in the beginning. I wanted 2 different band tensions but couldnt get it how i wanted. Strength is up and continuing to go up. Again I have noticed that my fullness is going away but strength continues to climb up so the transition to form x has been smooth without any hiccups.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

My chest is the sorest its been in a while. But today did a bike hitt workout. doing another early lift tomorrow.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

So I took 6 on Wednesday and 4 yesterday. I will take 6 again today,sunday,monday. If I dont notice a difference by monday will go back to 4 a day. Wanted to see if this helps. I noticed my recovery is great right now. Chest is still a little sore but not bad. Crushed the workout today. DE Lower

Speed Box Squats-14 in-double wrapped on db's-blk-225-10x2 45 sec rest fist set was weird rest were great good explosion
    sumo Speed Deads-295-blue-up 20 lbs-12x1 these were half and half. Felt like i needed more speed on some
    wide stance Good mornings-225-3x8 tried to get as low as possible to help me get lower when doing them on ME day great glute and hammy activation

Pendallay(dont know how to spell) rows-225-3x8 hammys were wrecked but still got good pump in back
    ball 3 way cruches-12,10,8

M1d black and form-x are ridiculous on the libido. Strength has continued to go up. I look leaner and weight is staying the same.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

DE upper today. good lift still feel strong and recovering great. Not as full but that is the only difference I have noticed since the switch over.

Double blue band speed bench-135-16x3 cg-6, med-5, reg-5
    lying DB band ext from chest-grn-10's-15,15,15,15,12
    Band rev grip pd-red-100-8,8,8,6
    arnold press-75-8,8,6
    ss
    side raises-8,8,6
    bi machine-45-15,12,8
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

I like the 6 pills for workout days. Im feeling really strong. Had max effort lower and really hit it hard. I am crushed right now. ME Lower:

Concentric squats(below parallel)-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 335-3, 385-3, 425-3, 475-3, 500-1, 525-1 pr, 550-miss broke it off the rack couldnt get it.
    double banded zercher squats-225+double bl-5,5,5,5
    hypers-100-10,8,6 i was really fatigued from the two prior exercises
    CG pull ups-BW-10,8,7
    purple band decline sit ups-4x8

First time doing concentric rack squats and I made sure i was below parallel. So the 525 was a pr for them. I do not know how they will correlate to my regular squat. I felt like they may help my dead more than squat but im interested to see how it will transfer over. Again strength is great still going up. really like the overall stack for strength. Since that is what I am always looking for im vbery happy with the results.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Hey Mongo been checking out your log I was doing 3 a day 1 am 1 lunch 1 pm
    Tried an extra dose added preworkout and liked it
    So your liking the six a day ?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hey Mongo been checking out your log I was doing 3 a day 1 am 1 lunch 1 pm
    Tried an extra dose added preworkout and liked it
    So your liking the six a day ?
    Only on workout days. I really like the pre workout dose. It may just help me mentally but I feel like it is helping make me stronger. So Ill continue to do it.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Only on workout days. I really like the pre workout dose. It may just help me mentally but I feel like it is helping make me stronger. So Ill continue to do it.
    Tried It for 2 days and it is very noticable. I will continue on WO days also.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

going to be a quick post long day of work. Hit DE Upper. felt very strong

Band(wrapped like westside Speed dead)-red-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-3, 345-3, 365-1, 385-1, 395-1, 405-miss
    Yoga Ball DB press-110's-12,10,10
    Blue band tri pd's-100-cg-10, med-10, wide-10, cg-8,5 ds no band 2
    Blue band over head ext burnout-20
    wide grip Up right ropws-165-8,8,6,5

ran out of time for bi's and back. overall good workout
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Looks like I have less than a week left on Form X. took body fat % and it shows me down a few % points. But i am also taking on myself so its give or take what it really is.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97
    Looks like I have less than a week left on Form X. took body fat % and it shows me down a few % points. But i am also taking on myself so its give or take what it really is.
    Interesting. You gonna post after pics?

Are you feeling dry? Joints feeling okay on this ?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM
  3. Mongo's using LG's Trifecta Stack to push him to the edge
    By Mongo97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:21 AM
  4. Mongo's recomp phase2 with Testopro(sponsored)
    By Mongo97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:28 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM