Oh noz, not another AnaBeta log! (+Erase and Alpha T2, not sponsored)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I said I wasn't going to start a log but I wanna see really how this thing affects me so I decided to actually go ahead and start one to help me keep track.

First things first:

Height: 6'4''
Weight: 215lbs
BF: 13% according to Caliper test (self assessed)
Goals: Lean Bulk, bring BF % down
Workout: A slight variation of DC workout
Diet: Metabolic Diet
Calories: Going to keep at about 200 - 300 above maintenance everyday.

Experience? Hell, I've tried everything. Had some good run with the old Androhard, tried almost every test booster out there, etc.

My workout goes as follow for my DC split:

Notes:
-I keep a very accurate log with JEFIT for Android. Highly recommend to everyone out there.
-I do a widowmaker set for my biceps and triceps at the end of the workout as they were lagging behind
-I count my reps as total of the 3 sets

A1:
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 225lbs, 11 total reps
T Bar Row: 190lbs, 17 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lb each hand, 12 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 40lbs, 14 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown on machine: 205lbs, 17 reps

A2:
Barbell Deadlift: 200lbs, 12 reps
WideGrip Rear Pull-Up on Assisted Machine: 6 plaques, 18 reps
Dumbbell Fly: 50lbs, 18 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 50lbs, 13 reps
Barbell Lying Triceps Extension Across Face: 80lbs, 16 reps

A3:
Underhand Pulldown: 17 plaques, 10 reps
Smith Bent Over Machine Row: 100lbs, 18 reps
Incline Bench Press Machine: 160lb, 16 reps
Barbell Shoulder Press: 50lbs, 15 reps
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 9 plaques, 16 reps

B1:
Barbell Curl: 60lbs, 15 reps
Hammer Curls: 45lbs, 16 reps
Leg Press: 545lbs, 12 reps
Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 19 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 420 for 10 second split set and 520 for remaining 3 sets

B2:
Dumbbell Alternate Biceps Curl: 50lb, 17 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 40lb, 18 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 340lbs, 12 reps
Seated Leg Curl: 195lbs, 22 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 190lbs, 10 reps.

B3:
Preacher Curl: 85lb, 10 reps
Reverse Barbell Curl: 75lbs, 12 reps
Hack Squat: 170lb, 11 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 150lbs, 15 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 190lbs, 10 reps.

Being on Metabolic Diet I usually eat a lot of protein and fat throughout the day, duh. Here's what my usual day looks like:

Meal 1:
3 egg omelet with bacon and full fat cheese

Meal 2:
1/3lb of Salami or Peperoni
12 pecan halves

Meal 3:
2 1/3 burger patties with cheese

Meal 4:
Protein shake with Almond Milk and Macadamia Oil
20 pecan halves

Meal 5:
Usually something close to what I had for lunch or shrimp with full fat mayo

I will also add asparagus or broccoli to meal 3 and 5 from time to time, nut carb permitting.

Supplements:
First thing in the morning:
2 caps of Alpha T2
1 Erase
1 Anabeta
1 ALA

After Meal 1:
3 1200mg Omega 3 Caps
2 Vitamin C
2 Life Support
1 Multi Vitamin

Before Meal 3:
2 Alpha T2
1 Erase
1 Anabeta
1 ALA

After Meal 3:
3 1200mg Omega 3 Caps
2 Vitamin C
2 Life Support

On workout days:
2 Anabetas before workout along with 3 Omega 3 caps; I also take Mesomorph before workout.
2 Anabeta after workout along with 3 Omega 3 caps

On non workout days:
1 anabeta after meal 4 along with 3 Omega 3 caps
1 anabeta after meal 5 along with 3 Omega 3 caps

So there it is, let's see how this goes.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Review

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Copying my comments from the Anabeta post on the main page:

Gotta say, I was extremely skeptical with this; I hate the overhyping that comes along big releases like this, I remember a product from a company I shall not name claiming that their new Forsokli product at high % extraction worked better than Anavar at higher doses... ANYWAYS. I figured this would prove to be the same for Anabeta, but since I loved Alpha T2, Erase and Shift I figured, why the fcuk not, especially at a decent price.

Started taking it last Monday, 4 a day. Went to a lake during Independence day weekend, was still taking in my 4 a day, but drank and didn't work out during that weekend and deviated from my diet (Metabolic Diet) and loaded up on carbs. Now, mind you, I worked out 4 days since starting, not a day of cardio, and had a pretty good diet throughout the remainder of the days.

Today at the gym and looking at the mirror, I swear I never looked this lean nor had my muscles looking this full. And I know this is not placebo effect, cause I look a lot, a lot drier and there are absolutely no alternate reasons for this, especially not 4 days after my last sip of alcohol.

I will refrain from commenting much until I get further in but this has surely impressed me thus far and I may have turned into a believer... I don't currently have time to log but will do a beginning / end picture once I am done. I am running 4/day on non workout days, 6 on workout days (2 pre workout, 2 post workout).

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
And lastly...

I will be considering running Clen alongside this a little further on. Haven't decided if systematic or with some topical for localized weight loss on the lower ab region, that will depend on progress and what I feel like.

Also, any and all comments or suggestions regarding workout routine or meals are appreciated.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I had my first "off" day today.

I have a pretty typical routine for my off days (baring leg workouts being too rough). It goes like this:

5 minutes jumping rope. Then I drop down for a set of ab workout. The ab workout goes: weighted sit ups (20lbs), weighted lateral situp (20lbs), leg raises. 12 a pop. After the ab set is done I do 40 seconds of stomach vacuum. Once that is all done I get up for another 5 minutes jumping rope. I do this 3 times. After the 3rd time is complete, I do another set of jump rope, then I drop for a set of alternate sit ups (the one where your hand touches your foot? not sure the name) and weighted leg curls for the lower ab. I again do that jump rope / ab for 3 sets.

All in all, 30 minutes jumping rope, plus 6 ab sessions.

Today, after completing that I did a rotatory ab machine, to aim the obliques further more (it works almost as a lumberjacker). 3 sets of those at max weight for the machine. Pretty decent workout today. Then hit the sauna and hot tub to sweat whatever excessive water I may have retained.

And day one of the log is in the books! Looking forward my first Chest / Back workout tomorrow.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright, entry numero uno for this log. Had my first Back / Chest workout yesterday; pretty damn sore right now as I type, can barely move my arms.

Underhand Pull Down: 18 plaques, 9 reps. Upped one plaque, really made this one hard to go, Barely able to go 5,3,1.
Smith Machine Bent Over Row: 110lbs, 16 reps. Upped 10lbs.
Dumbbell Incline Press: 160lbs, 16 reps. Upped my reps by 3.
Barbell Shoulder Press: 60lbs, 17 reps. Upped by 10lbs and by 3 reps.
Triceps Pushdown on V-Bar: 10 plaques, 17 reps. This killed me big time... The widowmaker with 4 plaques I only made it to 14...

So that was the first workout in the books. It felt awesome and I had some major pumps. My calorie intake has been upped, which is always harsh for me as I tend to put weight fairly easily, but a lot of bad weight with it as well. My abs are starting to disappear on the bottom which is fairly disappointing but hey, what can you do... Need to build some more muscle!

Really enjoying this thus far.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to build more muscle indeed! Just eat clean and you'll be good. Complex carbs...protein...BCAAs, etc

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Keeping up with the log!

Gotta say, it was making me way too hungry and making me eat way too much; I was easily going over 400 calories above maintenance and for me that's a no-no as I will pack on way too much fat way too easy. So what I have been doing is taking half a pill of Dexaprine in the AM, before my meal #2 and then the other half a few hours later, just to give me some appetite suppression.

So here is my workout from yesterday; Chest / Back:

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: PR at 235lbs, 10 reps (6,3,1)
T Bar Row: 210lbs, 15 reps. PR as well and with increased reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 90lbs, 12 reps. Another PR
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 40lbs, 17 reps.
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 210lbs, 15 reps. PR.
Barbell Shrug: 190lbs, 22 reps.

Granted I'm doing Doggcrapp workout so setting PR's is what this program is all about, basically constant improvement and all, but still nice to be getting some good numbers in. Time like these that I really wish I had a training partner, lots of times I feel like I could go bigger if I had a spotter or someone to lightly assist with one or two reps.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keeping up with the log!

Gotta say, it was making me way too hungry and making me eat way too much; I was easily going over 400 calories above maintenance and for me that's a no-no as I will pack on way too much fat way too easy. So what I have been doing is taking half a pill of Dexaprine in the AM, before my meal #2 and then the other half a few hours later, just to give me some appetite suppression.

So here is my workout from yesterday; Chest / Back:

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: PR at 235lbs, 10 reps (6,3,1)
T Bar Row: 210lbs, 15 reps. PR as well and with increased reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 90lbs, 12 reps. Another PR
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 40lbs, 17 reps.
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 210lbs, 15 reps. PR.
Barbell Shrug: 190lbs, 22 reps.

Granted I'm doing Doggcrapp workout so setting PR's is what this program is all about, basically constant improvement and all, but still nice to be getting some good numbers in. Time like these that I really wish I had a training partner, lots of times I feel like I could go bigger if I had a spotter or someone to lightly assist with one or two reps.
Your muscle is hungry for some nutrients. Add some extra protein laden clean calories!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Your muscle is hungry for some nutrients. Add some extra protein laden clean calories!
I mean, I eat pretty damn "clean" for what my diet calls for. Lots of good fats and all. But if I go too much over my maintenance I will indeed gain a crapload of muscle, but the amount of fat that I will gain is more than what I would want, therefore I have to restrict myself...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Another one of my "cardio splits".

Ab workout has been pretty great and I'm feeling a lot less fatigued when I'm jumping rope. Did 6 of the splits yesterday than worked my obliques pretty hardcore.

I also went to my gym "fit test" to see where I'm at.

In January I was at 240lbs, 25% bodyfat. That's 60lbs of fat for anyone who's counting. Right now I'm at 220lbs, 14% BF. Roughly 31lbs of BF and 189lbs of lean. That was basically a 9lb muscle increase and a 30lb fat decrease, I was pretty happy with it. But was actually not as happy as I could, the 14% is really bugging me. A LOT. The measurement was 13 on my chest, 12 on my triceps, 14 on my legs... 26 on my lower abs. TWENTY FREAKING SIX. Seriously? Had I been at the low teens on my abs it would have scored a 10% bodyfat, but noooo, I just choose to hold absolutely everything on my lower abs. Even my upper abs were at 13. WTF?!

Really upsetting but hey, what can I do... continuing with the bulk and we'll see where we land!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 will target the belly fat...keep rolling with it

Throw in some caffeine if the hunger gets to be too much

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Didn't have time to post last week so here are my two workouts from last week, some pretty good ones too.

On my Biceps / Legs day:

Barbell Curl: 65lbs, 13 reps. Weight up
Hammer Curls: 45lbs, 16 reps.
Seated Palm Up Barbell Wrist Curl: 110lb, 26 reps.
Leg Press: 585lb, 12 reps. Was really happy with this one. I basically went up a good 30lbs from my last time and kept all the reps in. Did a 22 widowmaker after with 495lbs.
Calf Press on Leg Press: 475lb, 10 reps. Also went up about 50lbs and kept all reps.

Workout #2 for Chest / Back

Barbell Deadlift: 225lbs, 8 reps.
Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown on assist machine: 5 plaques, 22 reps. Went down a plaque and increased reps.
Dumbbell Fly on flat bench: 55lbs, 18 reps. Went up on both weight and reps
Shoulder Press: 55lbs, 15 reps. Went up on both
Skull Crusher: 90lbs, 15 reps. Weight up

I unfortunate am on the road for the next week and will probably only be able to squeeze two workouts in this week.

I have been putting a significant size, look a lot a LOT fuller, but have been getting a little chub around the waist, usually happens to me unfortunately. Weight on the scale is up about 3lbs first thing in the morning. I still look lean but I'd put myself around 15% BF right now. About 3% over what I would like to be at. Pumps are ridiculous and vascularity is high as a kite. I was carrying my golf bag into my house yesterday and every vein on my bicep was popping. And it wasn't that heavy of a bag.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Still continuing on my bulk... But really really hate how easily I grow, because I grow all around...

Weight fluctuation with me is also crazy. Yesterday first thing in the morning, 216. Today, 211. WTH? It is weird because I can feel my ab muscles EXTREMELY tight and ready to come out guns blazing, my obliques are as pumped as I've ever seen, they are rock hard, yet, thanks to bulking I have been keeping a layer of fat right on top of them so no 6-pack look for me.

Arm size has increased, peaks seem a lot higher than usual. My tights are also looking a lot bigger and calves are also rock solid and you can now easily see the separation of the inner and outer calf muscles, which has never happened to me. Veins still popping big time so I am happy with that. It's just my abs that annoy me right now.

So, since my abs were annoying me I decided to pick up my homemade Abliderate fatloss cream, spiked with Capiscin and adding some Clen on top and go to town. And so I did today. Of course, though, I end up smacking my clen bottle and it sinks in the toilet... About 1/3 full. FML. So I will have to order another one once my paycheck comes in. Seriously sucked...

Anyways, workout time! Biceps + Legs:

Preacher Curl: 85lbs, 14 reps. Went up about 4 reps here.
Reserve Barbell Curl: 80lbs, 10 reps. Went up 10lbs, went down 4 reps.
Seated Palms Down Dumbbell Wrist Curl: 15lbs, 28 reps each hand. Just to get a little extra forearm action.
Hack Squat: 180lbs, 9 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 150lbs, 15 reps
Seated Calf Raise, 100lbs, 10 reps. Then followed with rest pause with 120lbs, 22 reps.

Good improvements all around and good growing. Wish I could be a lean grower though... Or a hard gainer, god how I wish I was a hard gainer, eat my ass off everyday and continue lean while putting on good muscle. But what can I do, let's continue on the fight against genetics.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the growth!