EPI/V, PCT Revolution Black Contest Prep!! Watch an Old Fugger Cheat Time!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEW
PCT Revolution Black: The Complete Post Cycle Therapy!

• Revitalize Energy Levels!
  • Cardiovascular Support!
  • Restore Liver Enzymes!
  • Amplify Testosterone!
  • Block Estrogen!
  • Shield Prostate!
ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution Black is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy that has ever been introduced! By combining five essential pieces into the PCT puzzle, ReDefine Nutrition has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution Black. When taken as directed, PCT Revolution Black will revitalize testosterone levels, leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive!
The NEW PCT Revolution Black is built with Arimistane™, a revolutionary new legal aromatase inhibitor unmatched in its effectiveness in battling the war on estrogen. Taken as directed, PCT Revolution™ will revitalize testosterone levels leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive.*
[h=3]Battling The War Against Estrogen[/h]We have all heard people brag about sh*t in the gym...from countless unverified 1 Rep Maxes to the old man who says he used to be as jacked as you are when he was younger (yeah right gramps). One thing that I have NEVER heard someone brag about though is an elevated estrogen level. Let’s face it, elevated estrogen levels are not something to be proud of, especially in the gym. All joking aside, let’s talk about estrogen for a minute and discuss its role in bodybuilding.

Estrogen, like testosterone, is a hormone that is important in human development, contributing to the development of secondary sex characteristics. ESTROGEN makes a woman a woman. TESTOSTERONE makes a man a man.

Too much estrogen can negatively impact performance in the gym.

The optimal environment for muscle growth in the body is created by effectively managing estrogen and maximizing testosterone and luteinizing hormones (LH).

Redefine Nutrition introduces Arimistane™, a revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels!
Ingredient Overview Testosterone Amplification Blend:
  • D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in human studies to boost natural testosterone in human males in 12 days.
  • Fenugreek has demonstrated a significant effect on aspects of libido and works to maintain testosterone levels.
Cardiovascular Support:
  • Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 have proven to be a one-two punch managing HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.
  • Increase circulation and ease of passage of blood through heart valves
Liver Enzyme Matrix:
  • Powerful combination of NAC and Silymarin helps detoxify liver and restore healthy liver enzyme levels.
  • Silymarin has also been shown to protect the liver from toxins.
Prostate Shield:
  • Pygeum Africanum is known to control the growth of the prostate gland, and has been identified as the first naturally occurring ingredient to do so.
  • Real levels of Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Stinging Nettle, and Selenium make this a complete prostate shield. Trust PCT Revolution as your complete Post Cycle Product!
Active Ingredient, Arimistane™:
Arimistane™ is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Arimistane™ reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction.

Arimistane™ has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AIs to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. See graph to left...

Use Arimistane™ to effectively manage estrogen and increase testosterone levels...now this is something to brag about!
References: Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205 | Burnett-Bowie SA, Roupenian KC, Dere ME, Lee H, Leder BZ. Effects of aromatase inhibition in hypogonadal older men: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print] | J. Raman, P. Schlegel Aromatase Inhibitors for Male Infertility The Journal of Urology, Volume 167, Issue 2, Pages 624-629. | Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10 | Numazawa M, Tsuji M, Mutsumi A; Studies on aromatase inhibition with 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione: its 3 beta-rededuction and time-dependent irreversible binding to aromatase with human placental microsomes; J Steriod Biochem. 1987 Sep 28 (3): 337-44 | Njar VC, Grun G, Hartmann RW; Evaluation of 6,7-aziridinyl steroids and related compounds as inhibitors of aromatase (P-450arom); J Enzyme Inhib. 1995; 9(3): 195-202

FinaFlex Epi-V: Xtreme Bodybuilding Product!
  • Promote Lean Muscle Activation
  • Pre-Work Energy Stimulus
  • Decrease Water Retention
  • Raise Testosterone
  • Decrease Cortisol
FinaFlex Epi-V combines the most sought after and exotic legal anabolic ingredients that are available today with two cutting edge cortisol inhibitors. The anabolic enviroment created in the body by FinaFlex Epi-V is further accelerated by the propietary stimulant and water explusion matrix that will assist you on your quest to getting ripped. Use FinaFlex Epi-V as the pillar in your muscle building arsenall.
ReDefine everything, ReDefine Yourself, with NEW FinaFlex Epi-V!

[h=3]FinaFlex Epi-V Supplement Facts[/h] Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 60
FinaFlex Epi-V410mg**
3alpha-Hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one100mg**
Cortisol Inhibitor Blend:
Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA
50mg**
Stimulant & Shredding Matrix:
Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standarized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthing, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane
260mg**
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before Pics...
dougabs2011.jpg
dougback2011.jpg
dougfrontdoublebi.jpg
dougfrontdoublebi2.jpg
dougsidechest2011.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok have decided on Musclemania Canada ... http://musclemania.com/events/2011-Shows/canada.htm which is 12 weeks from Saturday, so will be starting this on Sunday. I will be running Testopro right through this as well to keep the free test up. As you can see I am pretty lean now but we're going for hyper shredded!!

I will be on Lean gains of course and will ride it as far as I can. I will start at 3200 and 2200 and make necessary adjustments. I will be doing 6 weeks of HST followed by 4 weeks muscle saturation for training. Will get back with more details as I work them out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I am in for the win Doug!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed! Ill be following!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in it... for you to WIN it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in it... for you to WIN it!!!
Hey Al back from vacation? Welcome to the Mayhem, will be filling this up with details in the next few days just getting it together...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Al back from vacation? Welcome to the Mayhem, will be filling this up with details in the next few days just getting it together...
Dude... you look fantastic, I mean we both know not contest ready at this very moment, but to be starting from where you are now and still have 12 whole weeks to prepare and taking EPI-V, you are gonna coast in, I would not be surprised at all if you don't put on like 2 maybe even 3 Lbs of lean muscle in the process of dropping a measly 3-4% bodyfat with 12 weeks to do it, NO PROBLEM Mannnn!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude... you look fantastic, I mean we both know not contest ready at this very moment, but to be starting from where you are now and still have 12 whole weeks to prepare and taking EPI-V, you are gonna coast in, I would not be surprised at all if you don't put on like 2 maybe even 3 Lbs of lean muscle in the process of dropping a measly 3-4% bodyfat with 12 weeks to do it, NO PROBLEM Mannnn!!!
Yah Al, this has been my thinking all along and what I have been trying go achieve since I made the decision to wait for a later contest and skip the one in the spring. I want to be in a position where I am in complete control so I can lose next to no muscle or even gain mass. A position where I won't have to kill myself to get hyper lean. I am pretty damn pleased cuz I have acheived exactly what I intended.

So dosing will start Sunday morning 2 Epi/V and one PCT black then between 1-2pm the same...

Testopro will be 3 X 2 ed
I will be adding in plenty of Recoverpro in and around my workouts cuminating to 6 scoops... doesn't have to get any fancier than that. I will be aiming for 1 to 1.5 loss a week but I will know if I lose and gain muscle. I will try to get update pics in every few weeks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Al, this has been my thinking all along and what I have been trying go achieve since I made the decision to wait for a later contest and skip the one in the spring. I want to be in a position where I am in complete control so I can lose next to no muscle or even gain mass. A position where I won't have to kill myself to get hyper lean. I am pretty damn pleased cuz I have acheived exactly what I intended.

So dosing will start Sunday morning 2 Epi/V and one PCT black then between 1-2pm the same...

Testopro will be 3 X 2 ed
I will be adding in plenty of Recoverpro in and around my workouts cuminating to 6 scoops... doesn't have to get any fancier than that. I will be aiming for 1 to 1.5 loss a week but I will know if I lose and gain muscle. I will try to get update pics in every few weeks.
Can't ask for more than that Brother, make us proud! Also, again, if you decide to do a competition down here in the Atlanta, GA area as you contemplated previously, we would definitely back you up at the show and the owners would love to meet you in person and show you around the warehouse, etc. Hell, I wanna get pictures of you with the owners and next to some of our promotional banners, etc. Anyway, just food for thought!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't ask for more than that Brother, make us proud! Also, again, if you decide to do a competition down here in the Atlanta, GA area as you contemplated previously, we would definitely back you up at the show and the owners would love to meet you in person and show you around the warehouse, etc. Hell, I wanna get pictures of you with the owners and next to some of our promotional banners, etc. Anyway, just food for thought!
Something I contemplated also, the timing of the two competitions is the same weekend so if I am ready for one then I am ready for the other. I have to renew our passports and there might be some stupid rule about the passports having to be valid for 6 months, this is just hearsay I will look into it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok if I do decide on Atlanta who else is close enough to make the October 2nd show in Merieta I believe which must be close to Atlanta I assume.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
In Doug, looking forward to seeing the results i.e a win! Good luck bro, pretty sure you got this one!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Doug, looking forward to seeing the results i.e a win! Good luck bro, pretty sure you got this one!
As long as I do what I set out to do I'm a winner and I will have fun with it. If I show up then it will take someone very good to beat me and if that happens then I'm ok with that. I know that I will be much better than I have ever been and that is enough for me at 53...I am quite pleased.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok if I do decide on Atlanta who else is close enough to make the October 2nd show in Merieta I believe which must be close to Atlanta I assume.
Marietta is not far at all, I was there at a friend's this past Saturday, takes me about 45mins to get there! I live in Lawrenceville which is about 20-30mins North East of Atlanta, and Marietta is about 20-30minutes North West of Atlanta! If you look at it on Google Maps you can get an idea of where it is compared to where I am!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marietta is not far at all, I was there at a friend's this past Saturday, takes me about 45mins to get there! I live in Lawrenceville which is about 20-30mins North East of Atlanta, and Marietta is about 20-30minutes North West of Atlanta! If you look at it on Google Maps you can get an idea of where it is compared to where I am!
Ok will do, just in the process of warming the wife to the idea of going down. So far I am meeting some resistance but it's not over till it's over...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I do have a mild concern here. I noticed that Epi-V has taraxatone in it that is one hell of a diuretic. I don't know if you will want to run the PCT Revolution Black and the Epi-V concurrently, but if you do I recommend supplementing with some electrolytes and high doses of joint supps. The Arimistane in the PCT Rev is nothing to laugh at. It is twice the amount per cap that ERASE has in it to give you an idea of what it can do regarding estrogen levels and water.

I could be wrong here but keep an eye on joint lubrication at the very least.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in DW! so I guess EPI-V is another EPI clone with some other stuff in it? Like what? I'm interested since I love EPI so much :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I do have a mild concern here. I noticed that Epi-V has taraxatone in it that is one hell of a diuretic. I don't know if you will want to run the PCT Revolution Black and the Epi-V concurrently, but if you do I recommend supplementing with some electrolytes and high doses of joint supps. The Arimistane in the PCT Rev is nothing to laugh at. It is twice the amount per cap that ERASE has in it to give you an idea of what it can do regarding estrogen levels and water.

I could be wrong here but keep an eye on joint lubrication at the very least.
Will do, man I am going to dry up pretty good here..

Looking Great!
Following
Thanks for stopping by....

I'm in DW! so I guess EPI-V is another EPI clone with some other stuff in it? Like what? I'm interested since I love EPI so much :sgrin:
No it's actually more like the new androhard so I'm told. It has other stuff in it as well.

[h=3]FinaFlex Epi-V Supplement Facts[/h] Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 60
FinaFlex Epi-V410mg**
3alpha-Hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one100mg**
Cortisol Inhibitor Blend:
Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA
50mg**
Stimulant & Shredding Matrix:
Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standarized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthing, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane
260mg**
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok. Looks pretty solid, but with a name like EPI-V, I was wondering

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok. Looks pretty solid, but with a name like EPI-V, I was wondering
Yah had me when I first saw it in BigJ's log...anyhow it's a cutter hardener, quite mild... Al used it and got shredded, lost 37 lbs I think. I should be able to maintain/gain muscle while I cut. Man if that happens I will be very huge!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only problem with that marketing is the first time I looked at it and it didn't have Epi in it I felt mislead and did not even consider researching the product. It wasn't until I read your log that I became interested. Luckily you are doing a great job getting logs out so the name will become more well kown quickly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marketing my friend, LoL! Not my call on that one!
Only problem with that marketing is the first time I looked at it and it didn't have Epi in it I felt mislead and did not even consider researching the product. It wasn't until I read your log that I became interested. Luckily you are doing a great job getting logs out so the name will become more well kown quickly.
Yah it's the logs that make the difference on this one. Your's and BigJ's caught my eye...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... I agree, but like I said, I really am in no way-shape-or-form in control of naming products! I mean I give my two cents, but they rarely listen to my input on names! I did have a little input on the naming of G-6!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well either way from what I have seen the product speaks for itself.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, I can do favors... ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... I agree, but like I said, I really am in no way-shape-or-form in control of naming products! I mean I give my two cents, but they rarely listen to my input on names! I did have a little input on the naming of G-6!
G-6 haven't seen that one yet, what is it?

Well either way from what I have seen the product speaks for itself.
Yah good results from what I have seen...

This prep looks likee itll be easy
Don't like to say easy but easier would be a good way to put it. I won't have to do anything severe till the end maybe.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G-6 haven't seen that one yet, what is it?
G-6 is going to be our pre-sleep GH booster! I'll post the label in a minute!

Don't like to say easy but easier would be a good way to put it. I won't have to do anything severe till the end maybe.
What I think we all mean is, compared to past cuts and what most people have to do to prepare for a show and get as lean as you are going to get... It is going to be EASY as in comparison!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FINAFLEX G6

- ELEVATE – RESTORE – RECOVER PSYCHOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPLETE HGH MATRIX
- 300 GRAMS – 20 Servings
- ELEVATE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS MOOD + FEELING OF WELL BEING SEX DRIVE + LIBIDO + SENSATION
- RESTORE INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR (IGF-1) LEVELS
- DOPAMINE + SEROTONIN LEVELS SELF CONFIDENCE
- RECOVER HEAL SORE AND DAMAGED MUSCLE TISSUE
- ENGAGE IN DEEP + RESTFUL SLEEP MANAGE ANXIETY LEVELS

G6 by FINAFLEX® Seems like everybody wants to jump on the HGH bandwagon lately, right?

HGH this, HGH that. Whether it’s a miracle pill, spray, or body wrap (yes a body wrap…google it) the market is saturated with a bunch of “life changing products” that have seemed to solve everyone’s HGH deficiencies. An HGH body wrap? Skeptical? You should be…

Now, before you take another pill or spray another spray, let me share some knowledge… RESEARCH (that’s right actual scientific research) has shown that HGH levels CAN be increased by taking Dietary Supplements. This is great news for those of us that don’t want to buy a growth kit and insulin needles from some shady meathead at the local gym or off some equally shady Chinese website.

So, it seems because of the research out there all these other company’s pills and sprays are legit, right? WRONG.

While research does prove Human Growth Hormone levels can be increased by naturally occurring ingredients, most of the ingredients profiled in HGH studies are ONLY shown to be effective in HIGH DOSES…we are talking GRAMS here, not milligrams (don’t know the difference…look it up). Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder.

To put it into perspective think about it this way… One (1) Scoop of G6 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. Are other companies ripping you off…you damn right they are.
G6 by FINAFLEX is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers RESULTS.

One serving of G6 provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATERESTORERECOVER.
Taken regularly, G6 WILL INCREASE HGH and IGF-1 levels, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.

G6 by FINAFLEX is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G6 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. Usedasamoodelevator,G6 is unmatched in its performance as a psychopharmaceutical or psychonutraceutical. Multiple ingredients in G6 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

G6 by FINAFLEX is your COMPLETE HGH MATRIX.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

FINAFLEX G6

- ELEVATE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS MOOD + FEELING OF WELL BEING SEX DRIVE + LIBIDO + SENSATION

G6 by FINAFLEX® Seems like everybody wants to jump on the HGH bandwagon lately, right?

HGH this, HGH that. Whether it’s a miracle pill, spray, or body wrap (yes a body wrap…google it) the market is saturated with a bunch of “life changing products” that have seemed to solve everyone’s HGH deficiencies. An HGH body wrap? Skeptical? You should be…

Now, before you take another pill or spray another spray, let me share some knowledge… RESEARCH (that’s right actual scientific research) has shown that HGH levels CAN be increased by taking Dietary Supplements. This is great news for those of us that don’t want to buy a growth kit and insulin needles from some shady meathead at the local gym or off some equally shady Chinese website.

So, it seems because of the research out there all these other company’s pills and sprays are legit, right? WRONG.

While research does prove Human Growth Hormone levels can be increased by naturally occurring ingredients, most of the ingredients profiled in HGH studies are ONLY shown to be effective in HIGH DOSES…we are talking GRAMS here, not milligrams (don’t know the difference…look it up). Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder.

To put it into perspective think about it this way… One (1) Scoop of G6 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. Are other companies ripping you off…you damn right they are.

One serving of G6 provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATERESTORERECOVER.
Taken regularly, G6 WILL INCREASE HGH and IGF-1 levels, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.

G6 by FINAFLEX is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G6 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. Usedasamoodelevator,G6 is unmatched in its performance as a psychopharmaceutical or psychonutraceutical. Multiple ingredients in G6 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

Well since you asked so nicely of course I will try a bottle... ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for another one of your great logs DW.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FINAFLEX G6

OMG what is this!!!! ??????

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the spam above. Forgot to introduce myself ;)

I'll be following along as well. Im in a recomp diet right now and taking AHv2. I must say, if this is the same stuff as AH you will have a GREAT time haha.

Look for my log soon as I am moving it from IMG to here. It's just taking time to figure out if I should just start a new one or repost all my old data so there is some back log to follow up on. hehe. KILL IT!!

One small question. I do a form of HST (I do the UD2), and what is this "saturation" workout you are going to lead up to? Is it Eric's P/RR/S ? Or like the Y3T?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G-6 is going to be our pre-sleep GH booster! I'll post the label in a minute!

What I think we all mean is, compared to past cuts and what most people have to do to prepare for a show and get as lean as you are going to get... It is going to be EASY as in comparison!
Agreed on that count for sure...

Well since you asked so nicely of course I will try a bottle... ;)
Did he ask...?

In for another one of your great logs DW.
Welcome

Welcome

Sorry about the spam above. Forgot to introduce myself ;)

I'll be following along as well. Im in a recomp diet right now and taking AHv2. I must say, if this is the same stuff as AH you will have a GREAT time haha.

Look for my log soon as I am moving it from IMG to here. It's just taking time to figure out if I should just start a new one or repost all my old data so there is some back log to follow up on. hehe. KILL IT!!

One small question. I do a form of HST (I do the UD2), and what is this "saturation" workout you are going to lead up to? Is it Eric's P/RR/S ? Or like the Y3T?
Welcome what spam ? The Saturation is an old school routine consisting of giant sets for individual muscle groups mainly isolated movements....I will lay it all out when I get to it...

In for this !
Welcome..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did he ask...?
No not really, just having fun but the labels claims look very promising. So far FINAFLEX is working their way higher and higher up in my supplemental hierarchy.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries guys, LoL, just as soon as it is ready to launch, hopefully before the end of the month, I'll make a post on all my active threads and FINAFLEX Logger's threads inviting everyone to email me for FREE Samples of G-6! And of course... I guess I'll have to let a few of my very special Loggers run a tub!

Flavor is "Lemon Freeze"
No one says it Better than Arnie...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not really, just having fun but the labels claims look very promising. So far FINAFLEX is working their way higher and higher up in my supplemental hierarchy.
I had a feeling they were underated when I read Al's log...

No worries guys, LoL, just as soon as it is ready to launch, hopefully before the end of the month, I'll make a post on all my active threads and FINAFLEX Logger's threads inviting everyone to email me for FREE Samples of G-6! And of course... I guess I'll have to let a few of my very special Loggers run a tub!

Flavor is "Lemon Freeze"
No one says it Better than Arnie...

Lemon Freeze that's a catchy flavor name...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Somebody had free time on their hands to edit that. LOL