ANDROmass.. my first log!

1. Banned

ANDROmass.. my first log!

Got my first bottle of ANDROmass tuesday. Used it Yesterday and today, really liking it a lot so far. Doing a 6week log.
    current stats:
    5'10
    173lbs, 9-10% bodyfat
    Bench, 225
    Leg press, 645
    Squat, 295( this was 4months ago,havent squated in awhile so not sure of current)
    Dumbbell press, 85
    main stats i keep track of.

Acne:None
    Agression:Ive seemed to be in a better mood, but was getting more agressive today
    Testes: Completely fine
    Libido: First day, it didnt have much. Today.. yes, not much.. but Increasing
    Weight:Gained about 2-3lbs so far, gotta get the exact weight my next post
    Strength: Will let know in next post

supplements: ANDROmass 2pills twice a day(6weeks), Omega fish oil once a day
    Wheybolic extreme protein afterworkout, Kre-alkynan before workout
    Eating around.. 2800 calories, most healthy, little junk just to get a few more calories (some chips, and i couldnt help myself but to have a little mighty taco)

My first day.. Loved it. Really got a nice feel of the pump, i was sweating like an animal, and i didnt want to leave the gym at all. I felt like i got through my chest workout with ease. Today, im pretty sore for some reason, not usually this sore but i did workout for about 30minutes longer because i didnt wanna stop.. So i did some cardio instead(few pickup games of basketball, ran 3miles,elliptical for an hour). I didnt eat as much today, well as healthy. But when i was running,i didnt want to stop. I really like it so far. Will post more updates in a few days. Ask any questions/give tips to me. Oh, my speed( at a 4.8 now, wanna get down to a 4.6) WIll ANDROmass help with that? Not sure if it would.. but just a thought.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

How did the cycle end up working for you? I'm curious because I'm about to start a cycle myself
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Considering he's banned, I don't think we'll be hearing from him.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I looked through his post's and thread's and don't see a reason of why he should have been banned. I'm sure there was a good reason though.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Could have been PM'ing of SERMs or something similar.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Damn that sucks. Would have liked to follow up on this some more
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

in for the ride!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

I vaguely remember a post where he said he wasn't 21.

R1balla hold on it's gonna be a funn ride!!! Lol I think the ride stopped when he got banned.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Yep, this log is over. I was getting some slightly different pms from him, so its possible. But yeah, he was like 18, definatly not ready for Andromass.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Well Rulk maybe you can answer this...You think andromass & androhard is a good stack? And if I take them together what results can I expect as far as body size difference. I got back from afghanistan and I'm trying to put my weight back on. I don't like the skinny look much at all
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuff Daddy View Post
    Well Rulk maybe you can answer this...You think andromass & androhard is a good stack? And if I take them together what results can I expect as far as body size difference. I got back from afghanistan and I'm trying to put my weight back on. I don't like the skinny look much at all
    We've been seeing 10+ lbs. in 4 weeks with Andromass, some people lose fat as well. But the results will be individual... I'd say a 6-8 week stack of AH/AM will yield 15+ LEAN lbs., especially if you have been more muscular in the past as muscle memory will kick in big time.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

ok sounds good. After checking a few forums I'ma go for it. All the logs and forums on this **** seem incomplete and indecisive, the ones I've seen atleast. I'ma just do it and find out for myself. I don't use a bunch of supplements ever and I haven't been on gear or any other type of products so I'm not expecting what I feel some others are and I think I'll have better results since my body is gunna react different from most people who've ever been on the stronger stuff
    Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
    -Michael Jordan
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

ok sounds good. After checking a few forums I'ma go for it. All the logs and forums on this **** seem incomplete and indecisive, the ones I've seen atleast. I'ma just do it and find out for myself. I don't use a bunch of supplements ever and I haven't been on gear or any other type of products so I'm not expecting what I feel some others are and I think I'll have better results since my body is gunna react different from most people who've ever been on the stronger stuff
    Right now you can buy AMx2 and AHx2 for the price of just 1 AM and 1 AH. So you could hit 8 weeks at max dose with each. That would be a serious cycle.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Nice, I'm in
    Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
    -Michael Jordan
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

I think it is and if your diet and excercise program is on point, you'll maximize your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    We've been seeing 10+ lbs. in 4 weeks with Andromass, some people lose fat as well. But the results will be individual... I'd say a 6-8 week stack of AH/AM will yield 15+ LEAN lbs., especially if you have been more muscular in the past as muscle memory will kick in big time.
    These numbers are realistic, it just depends on the individual and how hard your working it.

Yeah Shuff, take advantage of this buy one get one free sale and you'll be set. Let us know if you need anything else. Your probably goin to want to have Protein powder, Creatine, and other such supplements on hand, as well as your PCT.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

whats the difference between AH and AL. like what body difference will you see from both separately.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post

Your probably goin to want to have Protein powder, Creatine, and other such supplements on hand, as well as your PCT.
    I'm taking syntha 6 for protein and dark matter as a post workout. I think dark matter has creatine in it, should I still get another form of creatine? and I've got a bottle of recycle from purus labs, is that good enough or will I need something else for my pct?
    -Michael Jordan
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'm taking syntha 6 for protein and dark matter as a post workout. I think dark matter has creatine in it, should I still get another form of creatine? and I've got a bottle of recycle from purus labs, is that good enough or will I need something else for my pct?
    Creatine isn't essential for a cycle, but Recycle will absolutely not work for a PCT. TRS and a low dose SERM would be my recommendation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Not to sound stupid but I don't really know what a TRS or serm is my man. I'm sorta just gettin into this whole scene. Strongest **** I ever took before this was halovar
    -Michael Jordan
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Not to sound stupid but I don't really know what a TRS or serm is my man. I'm sorta just gettin into this whole scene. Strongest **** I ever took before this was halovar
    A SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) such as Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene etc is needed for a proper PCT. the TRS is our OTC PCT Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controller & Testicular Sensitizer which is the best one imo. The combination of a low-dose SERM and the TRS makes for the best overall PCT.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I'll check it out then. Thanks
    -Michael Jordan
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    whats the difference between AH and AL. like what body difference will you see from both separately.
    IMO, androlean is for when you have a higher BF% and you can drop calories significantly to lose fat fast. Androhard is when you're getting to 12-14% and want to drop to 8-10%.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. ANDROMASS?