ANDROmass.. my first log!

honda81

Banned
Awards
Got my first bottle of ANDROmass tuesday. Used it Yesterday and today, really liking it a lot so far. Doing a 6week log.
current stats:
5'10
173lbs, 9-10% bodyfat
Bench, 225
Leg press, 645
Squat, 295( this was 4months ago,havent squated in awhile so not sure of current)
Dumbbell press, 85
main stats i keep track of.

Acne:None
Agression:Ive seemed to be in a better mood, but was getting more agressive today
Testes: Completely fine
Libido: First day, it didnt have much. Today.. yes, not much.. but Increasing
Weight:Gained about 2-3lbs so far, gotta get the exact weight my next post
Strength: Will let know in next post

supplements: ANDROmass 2pills twice a day(6weeks), Omega fish oil once a day
Wheybolic extreme protein afterworkout, Kre-alkynan before workout
Eating around.. 2800 calories, most healthy, little junk just to get a few more calories (some chips, and i couldnt help myself but to have a little mighty taco)

My first day.. Loved it. Really got a nice feel of the pump, i was sweating like an animal, and i didnt want to leave the gym at all. I felt like i got through my chest workout with ease. Today, im pretty sore for some reason, not usually this sore but i did workout for about 30minutes longer because i didnt wanna stop.. So i did some cardio instead(few pickup games of basketball, ran 3miles,elliptical for an hour). I didnt eat as much today, well as healthy. But when i was running,i didnt want to stop. I really like it so far. Will post more updates in a few days. Ask any questions/give tips to me. Oh, my speed( at a 4.8 now, wanna get down to a 4.6) WIll ANDROmass help with that? Not sure if it would.. but just a thought.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
How did the cycle end up working for you? I'm curious because I'm about to start a cycle myself

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering he's banned, I don't think we'll be hearing from him.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I looked through his post's and thread's and don't see a reason of why he should have been banned. I'm sure there was a good reason though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could have been PM'ing of SERMs or something similar.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
Damn that sucks. Would have liked to follow up on this some more

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I vaguely remember a post where he said he wasn't 21.

R1balla hold on it's gonna be a funn ride!!! Lol I think the ride stopped when he got banned.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, this log is over. I was getting some slightly different pms from him, so its possible. But yeah, he was like 18, definatly not ready for Andromass.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
Well Rulk maybe you can answer this...You think andromass & androhard is a good stack? And if I take them together what results can I expect as far as body size difference. I got back from afghanistan and I'm trying to put my weight back on. I don't like the skinny look much at all

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Rulk maybe you can answer this...You think andromass & androhard is a good stack? And if I take them together what results can I expect as far as body size difference. I got back from afghanistan and I'm trying to put my weight back on. I don't like the skinny look much at all
We've been seeing 10+ lbs. in 4 weeks with Andromass, some people lose fat as well. But the results will be individual... I'd say a 6-8 week stack of AH/AM will yield 15+ LEAN lbs., especially if you have been more muscular in the past as muscle memory will kick in big time.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
ok sounds good. After checking a few forums I'ma go for it. All the logs and forums on this **** seem incomplete and indecisive, the ones I've seen atleast. I'ma just do it and find out for myself. I don't use a bunch of supplements ever and I haven't been on gear or any other type of products so I'm not expecting what I feel some others are and I think I'll have better results since my body is gunna react different from most people who've ever been on the stronger stuff

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok sounds good. After checking a few forums I'ma go for it. All the logs and forums on this **** seem incomplete and indecisive, the ones I've seen atleast. I'ma just do it and find out for myself. I don't use a bunch of supplements ever and I haven't been on gear or any other type of products so I'm not expecting what I feel some others are and I think I'll have better results since my body is gunna react different from most people who've ever been on the stronger stuff
Right now you can buy AMx2 and AHx2 for the price of just 1 AM and 1 AH. So you could hit 8 weeks at max dose with each. That would be a serious cycle.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
Nice, I'm in

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is and if your diet and excercise program is on point, you'll maximize your efforts.

We've been seeing 10+ lbs. in 4 weeks with Andromass, some people lose fat as well. But the results will be individual... I'd say a 6-8 week stack of AH/AM will yield 15+ LEAN lbs., especially if you have been more muscular in the past as muscle memory will kick in big time.
These numbers are realistic, it just depends on the individual and how hard your working it.

Yeah Shuff, take advantage of this buy one get one free sale and you'll be set. Let us know if you need anything else. Your probably goin to want to have Protein powder, Creatine, and other such supplements on hand, as well as your PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the difference between AH and AL. like what body difference will you see from both separately.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
Your probably goin to want to have Protein powder, Creatine, and other such supplements on hand, as well as your PCT.
I'm taking syntha 6 for protein and dark matter as a post workout. I think dark matter has creatine in it, should I still get another form of creatine? and I've got a bottle of recycle from purus labs, is that good enough or will I need something else for my pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking syntha 6 for protein and dark matter as a post workout. I think dark matter has creatine in it, should I still get another form of creatine? and I've got a bottle of recycle from purus labs, is that good enough or will I need something else for my pct?
Creatine isn't essential for a cycle, but Recycle will absolutely not work for a PCT. TRS and a low dose SERM would be my recommendation.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
Not to sound stupid but I don't really know what a TRS or serm is my man. I'm sorta just gettin into this whole scene. Strongest **** I ever took before this was halovar

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound stupid but I don't really know what a TRS or serm is my man. I'm sorta just gettin into this whole scene. Strongest **** I ever took before this was halovar
A SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) such as Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene etc is needed for a proper PCT. the TRS is our OTC PCT Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controller & Testicular Sensitizer which is the best one imo. The combination of a low-dose SERM and the TRS makes for the best overall PCT.

Shuff Daddy

Shuff Daddy

Awards
I'll check it out then. Thanks

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the difference between AH and AL. like what body difference will you see from both separately.
IMO, androlean is for when you have a higher BF% and you can drop calories significantly to lose fat fast. Androhard is when you're getting to 12-14% and want to drop to 8-10%.