Have you Heard, Aaelael is Adding Mass with Limited BF Increases with SNS

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Talking Day 22

Name:  33285d1274106396-army-guy-turns-pink_bikini_brunette_thong_504f5c7e02_o.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  25.8 KB
    A Personal Favorite, if you can't tell im an Azz Mang!!

7/7/11

Legs

Rear Squat
    135 x 10 225 x 8 275 x 5 315 x 2 365 x 8 365 x 8 + 1 spotted 365 x 5 + 3 spotted 365 x 2 + 6 spotted OMFG!!

Comment: After that last set Instant soreness haha no DOMS here just straight carnage

Leg Press
    450 x 10 720 x 8 900 x 6 900 x 6

Calf Raises
    320 x 10 320 x 10 320 x 10

Leg Extensions
    150 x 8 150 x 8 160 x 6

Good Mornings
    135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

PUMPS - 10/10 + 2
    ENERGY - 10/10 +2

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
    FULLNESS - 8/10
    STRENGTH - 9/10

I straight woddled my azz out of that locker room haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. subbbbbed sorry im late!

hows the run so far? I enjoyed Agmatine when I took it. It has such a wide variety of benefits.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. You're trimming up pretty nicely! How do you like the Good Mornings? I've been intrigued by them, but hesitant to try them out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    You're trimming up pretty nicely! How do you like the Good Mornings? I've been intrigued by them, but hesitant to try them out.
    same here i always feel like im putting myself in harms way doing them hahah.

5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    same here i always feel like im putting myself in harms way doing them hahah.
    Oh good, it's not just me who feels like that then!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

6. Those are some serious weights your throwing around Big A Bet you had a nice pump going in your legs
    I'm happy for ya that you met someone bruther, nothing like new love Keeping my that the long distance works out for ya!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Thanks CC i appreciate it!! It has been difficult to see her leave but I know that GOD has a plan my man! Not sure if any of you are religious but I have been exploring faith more in my older age haha "25" as of July 14th and it has helped a lot I will say it may not be for everyone but when you have new love and you can't spend the time in which you so yearn it is always nice to know that there will be a plan :cheer: with that being said I pulled my grion last night doing some leg presses and will update the last few logs !

I love good mornings, I like them better than Stiff legged dead lifts! the only thing is the weight in which you do has to be significantly lower and for that I always questions the affectivness when trying to gain more size. I understand that weight does not always equate to size but usually a good rule of thumb is an increase in str will equate to an increase of size sooner that later! But if your feeling DOMS 4 days after a good set than the excersice is speaking for itself

SNS has provided a magnificant stack here and I will say that I am the lightest i have been for tossing this kind of weight around!! Getting stronger and there is no doubt in my mind when it comes to winter time I will be on mean machine!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

8. Ill have to try goodmornings again. I myself enjoy straight legged deadlifts, especially if I stand on something to increase my range of movement.

9. I've never actually been into good mornings that much, maybe I'll have to start doing them on a regular basis..
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:37 PM
  3. Anyone heard of 4-ad by mass nutrition?
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:38 PM