MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man good stuff I may have to look into this stuff too.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Sorry a lil late, can't miss this. Looking good so far man.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Oh sh*t!!!! Guess whos back brotha!!!!!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sorry a lil late, can't miss this. Looking good so far man.
No worries coppa! Just make sure you get in the CHOPPA!!! hahah, great to see you in the fun filled log of BIG A!!! Trucking away and have been incredibly busy with that thing called life!!! Time to rock out some more updates and i'm going to be rapping this beast up!!! How goes it over at MN? How is your training my friend?

Oh sh*t!!!! Guess whos back brotha!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Well, Well, WELCOME BACK , WELCOME BACK, WELCOOOOOOME BAAAAACK!!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA MANG! hahah getting ready to rock 'n roll are we?!?!? How are things with you and the ms's ?!?!? What are the plans for the rest of the summer sir? :22:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
**** is good bro. Just going to ease back into the game again. Still having issues with the tricep. The Mrs is doing well. Getting ready to POP the question some time over the next few months. Log looks good bro, rip this sh*t up!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in that wam bam double lam dam !!! WHOOOOOWAAAA!! Lets get cooking!!! It's been some time here since we have last updated and will have to get a final review posted her this weekend!! Will have to say that it has been a great ride with SNS and this has been nothing but wonderful!!! can't give to much away so keep your eyes posted :fing02:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blow the Volume up the party starts NOW!!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will to bruther, I am all ears and eagerly awaiting dat dere final review :thumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed the supps :)

chandlerbing

Awards
This adding pictures of almost naked girls thing makes posts 100 times more interesting.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOM!!!! Well lets get this party starting in heeerryaaaa , get it start in heeeerrrryaaa!!! Not to get to sappy bu let me lay it down. Met a woman, fell in love, her contract didn't get renewed with the MN Orchestra and so I had to help her pack her things with her and the family. She will be moving back home for a bit that out to Cleveland so i have been pretty distraught but love makes the impossible possible! I will do the long distance endeavor and will make this work :fing02: Work has been super nasty to because i have to toss 55lb bags of sunflower seed into containers equalling to about 20,000lbs a day yuck!! haha so been getting a nice back and shoulder workout :22: Getting to the nitty gritty, Thank you SNS, Thank you SNS and one more time Thank you SNS i have trimmed up to about 210 -212.8 depending on how much i eat and the stregth is almost one hundred percent. DAM!!! haha im lifting what i did when i was 215-225 DAM!!!! lets take a look my fellow AM Friends!!!

TTA - 500 - 3 caps (1am/1-2pm/1pm)
AGMATINE - 4 caps PRE work out
Focus XT - 1 scoop PRE WORK OUT

7/6/11 - Chest / Bicep

Incline Bench
135 x 10 185 x 6 225 x 2 250 x 6 250 x 4 + 2 spotted 250 x 3 + 3 spotted

Flat Dumbbell
100 x 6 110 x 6 110 x 6 110 x 6 (110 is all the heavier they go :32: )

Incline Cable Press ( My new Favorite upper chest exercise! )
120 x 10 150 x 8 150 x 8 150 x 8

Machine Flys
140 x 8 150 x 8 150 x 8

Dips
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 15

Concentrated Curls
22.5 x 10 30 x 8 30 x 8

Hammer Curls>Straight Bar Curls (Negatives)
45 x 6 50 x 6 > 80 x 8 30 second rest 80 x 8

PUMPS - 10/10 + 2
ENERGY - 10/10 +2

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10
STRENGTH - 9/10

:wizard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

33285d1274106396-army-guy-turns-pink_bikini_brunette_thong_504f5c7e02_o.jpg

A Personal Favorite, if you can't tell im an Azz Mang!! :fing02:

7/7/11

Legs

Rear Squat
135 x 10 225 x 8 275 x 5 315 x 2 365 x 8 365 x 8 + 1 spotted 365 x 5 + 3 spotted 365 x 2 + 6 spotted OMFG!!

Comment: After that last set Instant soreness haha no DOMS here just straight carnage :wizard:

Leg Press
450 x 10 720 x 8 900 x 6 900 x 6

Calf Raises
320 x 10 320 x 10 320 x 10

Leg Extensions
150 x 8 150 x 8 160 x 6

Good Mornings
135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

PUMPS - 10/10 + 2
ENERGY - 10/10 +2

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10
STRENGTH - 9/10

I straight woddled my azz out of that locker room haha :fing02:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbbbbed sorry im late!

hows the run so far? I enjoyed Agmatine when I took it. It has such a wide variety of benefits.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're trimming up pretty nicely! How do you like the Good Mornings? I've been intrigued by them, but hesitant to try them out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're trimming up pretty nicely! How do you like the Good Mornings? I've been intrigued by them, but hesitant to try them out.
same here i always feel like im putting myself in harms way doing them hahah.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some serious weights your throwing around Big A ;) Bet you had a nice pump going in your legs :lol:
I'm happy for ya that you met someone bruther, nothing like new love :D Keeping my :thumbsup: that the long distance works out for ya!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CC i appreciate it!! It has been difficult to see her leave but I know that GOD has a plan my man! Not sure if any of you are religious but I have been exploring faith more in my older age haha "25" as of July 14th and it has helped a lot :fing02: I will say it may not be for everyone but when you have new love and you can't spend the time in which you so yearn it is always nice to know that there will be a plan :cheer: with that being said I pulled my grion last night doing some leg presses and will update the last few logs !

I love good mornings, I like them better than Stiff legged dead lifts! the only thing is the weight in which you do has to be significantly lower and for that I always questions the affectivness when trying to gain more size. I understand that weight does not always equate to size but usually a good rule of thumb is an increase in str will equate to an increase of size sooner that later! But if your feeling DOMS 4 days after a good set than the excersice is speaking for itself :party:

SNS has provided a magnificant stack here and I will say that I am the lightest i have been for tossing this kind of weight around!! Getting stronger and there is no doubt in my mind when it comes to winter time I will be on mean machine!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill have to try goodmornings again. I myself enjoy straight legged deadlifts, especially if I stand on something to increase my range of movement.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never actually been into good mornings that much, maybe I'll have to start doing them on a regular basis.. :thinking: