Have you Heard, Aaelael is Adding Mass with Limited BF Increases with SNS

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well Eveyone If you hadn't seen, I'm back and ready to attack!!! Muhaha I have been taking some much needed time off to rest and get the body close to 100 percent. I would like to thank everyone at SNS and C.E.L. for making this opportunity possible. It is great to see some hard work payed forwared. Kingjames, Steve, bryan, mw1, ya'll are great and want to make sure i give you praise before we kick this off Big A style!!! haha Lets go into depth on what we logging for all the SNS newbs out there.

SNS has provided the following

Focus XT
View attachment 40159

Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, and More...
Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

•Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
•Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
•Maximized Energy Levels*
•Improved Stress Levels*
•Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
•Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
•Improved Sense of Well Being*
•Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
•Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
•Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
•Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
A note about Focus XT’s formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ‘Little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind – to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:
Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ‘crash’ feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ‘Clean & Smooth’ feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
TTA-500

SNS TTA: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent
•TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
•TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
•TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).
TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AGMATINE

Agmatine: Nitric Oxide Enhancer, Muscle Fullness, & Pumps!*
•Keep Muscles Full & Pumped Around the Clock
•Perform Better* Look Better* Feel Better*
Serious Nutrition Solutions Agmatine contains 250 mg of Agmatine per capsule (500 to 1000 mg per serving).

Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also increases Nitric Oxide (N.O) through two pathways – by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide, while also inhibiting types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (enzymes that break down N.O.).

Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.

Agmatine is Commonly Used For:
•Dramatic & Long Lasting ‘Pumps’*
•Improved Recovery*
•Improved Endurance*
•Improved Performance*
•Improved Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat*
Summary of Benefits:
•Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses*
•Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)*
•Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels*
•Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)*
•Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells*
•Supports Overall Anabolic Environment*
•Enhanced Insulin Response*
•Neuroprotective Support*
•Cardiovascular Health*
•Antioxidant Role*
Agmatine, Arginine & The Nitric Oxide Category of Sports Nutrition:
Arginine and its various forms have long been popular supplements in the realm of sports nutrition. A number of years back, the category of Nitric Oxide supplements was born with Arginine AKG, and several subsequent forms of Arginine followed including Arginine Ethyl Ester and DiArginine Malate.

Don’t get us wrong, we aren’t bashing Arginine in its various forms. For years now, Arginine products have served as the backbone to the Nitric Oxide family of supplements. They were good enough to create & sustain a category of sports supplementation all to itself. We are just saying that Agmatine goes beyond arginine in many ways, and can even be taken along with other Arginine based products.

See, the Arginine forms were good enough to create a category of sports supplementation all to itself. Now, Agmatine helps take it not one, but several steps further.
Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide Increase & Increased Pumps:

While it is debatable from a performance perspective whether a pre-workout increase in nitric oxide or increased pumps are beneficial, many individuals thrive off of achieving a better pump in the gym, and also appearing more pumped and vascular outside the gym.

Agmatine not only delivers in terms of improved pumps, but most users also report that the pumps achieved with Agmatine are more sustained and long lasting than with many other ‘Old School’ N.O. products.

And, while the performance effects of improved pre-workout N.O. levels may remain debatable from a performance perspective, Agmatine has much more to offer than just this one benefit. As a matter of fact, you could almost consider walking around with full, hard, pumped muscles simply a nice side effect of Agmatine supplementation when compared to some of its other benefits.

Examining the Benefits of Agmatine Point by Point:
•Increased Pumps – As discussed above, enhanced pumps and pre-workout N.O. levels may not be as beneficial from a performance perspective as some of us were lead to believe in the past, but they are a definite contributor to an overall good looking muscular physique. And, let’s face it, most people love the feel of that intense pump when they work out. And with Agmatine, most experience longer lasting pumps than with many other ‘Old School’ N.O. products.
•Antioxidant Role – In today’s society, the way we eat, the air we breathe, it can all take its toll on our bodies. And as if the day to day stresses of normal life aren’t bad enough, the day to day life of bodybuilders or athletes can be even more taxing and lead to even more free radical buildup than with the average person. Agmatine’s antioxidant properties are a very nice extra benefit to a compound that already has so much to offer.
•Improved Insulin Response – Agmatine may help improve insulin response through enhanced insulin production, which can lead to positive benefits for those looking to improve body composition. Improved insulin response is thought of in bodybuilding circles as a key to a leaner, harder, more muscular body.
•Nootropic Effect – Agmatine may help those looking to achieve a mental edge, whether it is in the gym or in day to day life. It can also help support a healthy mood and has anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties. Agmatine may stack very well with other Nootropics, including Focus XT.
•Stimulation of LH & GH Levels - In addition to the obvious appealing effect on overall body composition, the stimulation of GH and LH levels can also be beneficial for helping maintain a healthy lifestyle as we age. This stimulation of pituitary hormones may also lead to stimulation of other hormones such as IGF-1.
•Neuroprotective Role – Agmatine plays a neuroprotective role due to its role as an antioxidant and its prevention of over excitation by glutamate.
•Cardiovascular Benefits – Agmatine has a potential hypotensive benefit that may help aid in cardiovascular health. This hypotensive role is important in a healthy lifestyle for obvious reasons, but may also be found to be beneficial for bodybuilders or athletes that use stimulants or hormone based compounds that may cause elevations
Agmatine capsules are available as part of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series. The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Have some simple questions for SNS, what should be the dosing for a male 6'0 210 for the agmatine and tta-500, I will be going with recommended dosages on bottle since today will be my first work out! 2 caps plus another two to working out! with 1 capsule of tta-500 3 times a day!!! muhaha!! :fing02:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for agamatine i followed the directions, its like 2 caps am n 2 caps before you lift or something? not sure on TTA tho

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have some simple questions for SNS, what should be the dosing for a male 6'0 210 for the agmatine and tta-500, I will be going with recommended dosages on bottle since today will be my first work out! 2 caps plus another two to working out! with 1 capsule of tta-500 3 times a day!!! muhaha!! :fing02:
For TTA, I would go 4 a day, but Maxximal would say to go to 6 most likely haha.

Agmatine, you can go 4 caps pre-workout, or go 2 caps pre-workout and then 2 caps at another time of day and see which way you like the best.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For TTA, I would go 4 a day, but Maxximal would say to go to 6 most likely haha.

Agmatine, you can go 4 caps pre-workout, or go 2 caps pre-workout and then 2 caps at another time of day and see which way you like the best.
That's how I do mine. I prefer all of my agmatine pre though. My TTA I split up throughout the day and usually do 4 caps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subba Dubba DUBBAH DOO!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther :) Hope you like the products!

I went up to 6 caps a day with TTA-500 but I felt it didn't give me any more benefit than 4 already did.
I also prefer the whole 4 caps of Agmatine pre workout, gives me some insane pumps :D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

WOOOOOOWW!!!! hahah So i have been taking some much needed time due to some minor injuries I have aquired and I must say dam!! I did a chest workout and I was PUMPED haha!!! I have been eating a fair share of CARBS haha but I'm very excited to see the gains in which i make over the next month!!! This is going to be an action packed log and am open to all suggestions!!! I would like to say that this agmatine is very comparable to the nitrozine by aps. I am have been rocking out this dosing and will do so for at least one week and we can make comparisons week by week.

DOSING

FOCUS XT - 1 Scoop 15 mins prior to workout
AGMATINE - 2 CAPS AM/ 2 CAPS 40MINS PRIOR TO WORKOUT
TTA-500 - 2 CAPS WILL INCREASE TO THREE TODAY. 1 AM/1MID DAY/1PM
ERASE - 2 CAPS - 1 AM / 1PM

6/15/11 - CHEST

FLAT BENCH
135 X 10 185 X 8 225 X 6 225 X 6

INCLINE CABLE PRESS
80 X 10 150 X 8 150 X 8

STRAIGHT ARM BICEP CURLS
50 X 10 70 X 8 80 X 6 80 X 6

DIPS
0 X 15 0 X 10 0 X 10

HAMMER CURLS
40 X 8 45 X 6 45 X 6

NOTES

STAIRMASTER - 10 MINUTES PRE WORKOUT

I will have to say that maybe it was a placebo affect but I could have swore an increase of energy with the dosing of AGMATINE and TTA-500. I'm not sure if this is a noted affect but I LIKE IT!! A very clean energy not to mention the pump that was beyond average! I have been taking the agmatine with food and I do like the affect. I am wondering if taking 4 capsules AM with 2 pre workout would be advantagious? Has anyone ever done this before? 6 caps does seem like alot. . .i will rock out 4 caps pre-workout next week and will have to contemplate these matters.

PUMPS - 7/10
ENERGY - 7/10
TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 7/10

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY DAY ONE :wizzard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
by the way i'm not a fan of the new user interface. . . :sad: BRING IT BACK TO THE OLD WAY!! :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
for agamatine i followed the directions, its like 2 caps am n 2 caps before you lift or something? not sure on TTA tho
Yezur!! That is what I will be doing for the first week!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! good times ahead!! enjoy the ride!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

Welcome steve!! Enjoy the ride and should you have any suggestions pleaes let me know! Thank you for flying with BIG A lines :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Count me in bruther :) Hope you like the products!

I went up to 6 caps a day with TTA-500 but I felt it didn't give me any more benefit than 4 already did.
I also prefer the whole 4 caps of Agmatine pre workout, gives me some insane pumps :D
RIGHT ON BUDDY!!! COMPANY IS ALWAYS ENJOYED!!! BOOO YAAA!!! CC have you heard of Turisas?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will have to say that maybe it was a placebo affect but I could have swore an increase of energy with the dosing of AGMATINE and TTA-500. I'm not sure if this is a noted affect but I LIKE IT!! A very clean energy not to mention the pump that was beyond average! I have been taking the agmatine with food and I do like the affect. I am wondering if taking 4 capsules AM with 2 pre workout would be advantagious? Has anyone ever done this before? 6 caps does seem like alot. . .i will rock out 4 caps pre-workout next week and will have to contemplate these matters.

PUMPS - 7/10
ENERGY - 7/10
TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 7/10

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY DAY ONE :wizzard:
Couple questions/observations:
- Care to share thoughts on taste of Focus XT?
- Keep in mind that Focus XT delivers clean more focused energy, isnt meant to be a stim you out of your mind product.
- For Agmatine, most would never need to go to 6 per day. Some report 4 caps pre-workout being so good it can be painful pumps at times.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Couple questions/observations:
- Care to share thoughts on taste of Focus XT?
- Keep in mind that Focus XT delivers clean more focused energy, isnt meant to be a stim you out of your mind product.
- For Agmatine, most would never need to go to 6 per day. Some report 4 caps pre-workout being so good it can be painful pumps at times.
Lets take a look at the taste of FOCUS XT.

I will have to say that the taste of FOCUS XT is comparable to CRYSTAL LIGHT Pink Lemonade. As I was drinking my prework out formula I was thinking to myself hmmmm, wow crystal light without the nutrisweet kick. The name suits the affect this product has on one's self. I will say that would of all of the pre-work out formula's, SNS's is the best tasting. I'm not claiming to have tried over a 100 different pre-work out's but i will say that I have tried all of the main staples and or the ones that seem to work the best. All have good flavorings but SNS seperates themselves with teh FOCUS XT. I would like all of you to keep in mind that due to my dieting as a bodybuilder I LOVE SWEETS!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGHT so a pink lemonade flavored pre-work out drink that not to sweet but not to tart. . . .SIGN ME UP!!!! :32:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RIGHT ON BUDDY!!! COMPANY IS ALWAYS ENJOYED!!! BOOO YAAA!!! CC have you heard of Turisas?
Turisas? :think:
Don't think so :p

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets take a look at the taste of FOCUS XT.

I will have to say that the taste of FOCUS XT is comparable to CRYSTAL LIGHT Pink Lemonade. As I was drinking my prework out formula I was thinking to myself hmmmm, wow crystal light without the nutrisweet kick. The name suits the affect this product has on one's self. I will say that would of all of the pre-work out formula's, SNS's is the best tasting. I'm not claiming to have tried over a 100 different pre-work out's but i will say that I have tried all of the main staples and or the ones that seem to work the best. All have good flavorings but SNS seperates themselves with teh FOCUS XT. I would like all of you to keep in mind that due to my dieting as a bodybuilder I LOVE SWEETS!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGHT so a pink lemonade flavored pre-work out drink that not to sweet but not to tart. . . .SIGN ME UP!!!! :32:
I was pretty surprised myself the first time I tried it. For me, it's not so much the sweets that get to me when dieting, it's the carbs like pretzels, cheeze-its, munchies, and even dry cereal!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Turisas? :think:
Don't think so :p
They are a Finnish Folk Rock band. . Apparently they are big in that deathmetal type scene. . . haha well one of the members fathers is a conductor here in the states and I was chatting with him yesterday :fing02:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are a Finnish Folk Rock band. . Apparently they are big in that deathmetal type scene. . . haha well one of the members fathers is a conductor here in the states and I was chatting with him yesterday :fing02:
Aaah ok. I gotta look them up and listen what they got ;) Thanks for the tip bruther :thumbsup:

---> http://www.myspace.com/turisasofficial

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I was already subbed here...but apparently I wasnt! Now you KNOW im subbed!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty All!! It has almost been a week since i last updated!! WHOA!!! Working 14 hour days is nasty but I will have to say that the updates will start coming they will be fairly minor because of the rigourous work schedule!! There will be some nice MOTTO LIBITO!!! DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBAAATOOO!!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE ALL DOING??

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the updates! Those can be long days but a little Focus XT can help with that!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

WAM BAM DIDLY DOOOO!!!! WHATCHA GOING TO DO WHEN BIG A COMES FOR YOU hahahah!!!!

DOSING

Day 2
6/17/11

Shoulders + Tri's

Dumbbell Press
60 x 10 70 x 6 95 x 6 100 x 6 100 x 6

Comment: KILL'M EM!!!

Cable Raises
50 x 8 60 x 5 60 x 5

Reverse Delt Raises
20 x 6 20 x 6 20 x 6 20 x 6

Over Head Dumbbell Press
95 x 8 100 x 6 100 x 6 100 x 6

Tricep Pushdown
100 x 8 110 x 6 110 x 6

PUMPS - 7/10
ENERGY - 7/10
TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 7/10

Notes

Dam This was a great work out!!! I will have to say that I am loving the stack and am feeling the fire raging!!! I do like the pump and the focus that i get with FOCUS XT!!! The product is spot on and although only day 2 rock', and rollin baby!!! :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Comin at cha hard with some LEGS BABY!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOO :wizard:

High intesnsity ! Heavy Weight ! GET ON MY LEVEL BIATCH! :banana: hahaha

I will have to say that I have been getting head aches in the morning with the dosing of all of these wonder items, it slowly subsides but I decided to spread out the agmatine out just a half hour first morning doses. This fat burner is definately keeping body in check as i have loosened up the diet and haven't really budged from 208.5 Which is nice for now. As the weight begins to increase so will my weight!!! I will say that My concentrated Overtraining did some great work to my upper chest and will continue to rock this program out an various body parts at different times :fing02:

DOSING

6/18/11 - LEGS

Rear Squat
135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 5 335 x 5 335 x 5 335 x 5

Leg Press
450 x 10 630 x 8 810 x 8 810 x 8 810 x 6

Laying Hamstring Curls
110 x 10 120 x 8 120 x 8 120 x 8>70 x 10

DAM!!! Just BEAT UM"M UP!!! NO NEED FO MO CAN"T WALK!!! haha

PUMPS - 8/10 + 1
ENERGY - 8/10 + 1
TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 8/10 + 1

Yup :drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

BAMM!!! TIME FO SOME LIBIDO BABYY!!!! ALL I NEED IS A BEAT DATS SUPA BUMPIN!!!! O.Kay!

hot-chick-gay-test-motivational.jpg

6/19/11 - off

Dosing

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome detail bruther and digging the libido checks :hump:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

BAM!!! LIFE IN THE FAST LANE!!! The fourth is coming up and I need to toss a couple more updates!!! These next updates will be all on maintence mood due to these next couple of days I'm playing catch up and was working 14 + hour days !!! AHHH and dog sitting a 8 oz teacup yorki

FOCUS XT - 1 SCOOP

Wow Can i say that The updated formula of FOCUS XT is fantastic. The supurb combination of flavor and functionality rate this pre work out formula one of the best! I am very pleased with the results thus far with SNS products!!!

Chest - 6/20/11

Incline Bench
135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 6 245 x 6 245 x 5 + 1 spotted

Flat Dumbbell Press
80 x 8 100 x 6 110 x 6 110 x 6

BAM GETTING STRONGER BABY!!!

INCLINE CABLE PRESS (IM ADDICTED TO THESE!!!)
150 x 8 150 x 8 150 x 8

Dips
0 x 20 0 x 12 0 x 12

DAm!! I would do more weight on the cable fly's but i need a work out partner to do so!! Its very hard on the delts to get the weight up so i stick with what is fairly easy to get up.

PUMPS - 8/10 + 1
ENERGY - 8/10 + 1
TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 8/10 + 1

:wizard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

BADA BING BADA BOOOOM!!!! TIME FOR LIBIDO BABY!!!

6/21-11 - DAY OFF

beautiful-ass-4e0.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7, 8, 9, 10

I'm going to get this log caught up if it doesn't kill me!!! this how we going to do this. . .

This will bring me these dates for days of rest

6/22 - 6/25/11

I want to say that during this time I was dosing
3 caps of TTA - 500
2 caps of Agmatine in the morning
1 scoop of Focus xt after lunch for focus and energy

wow, i will say that three caps is about the max that I can handle before i start getting head aches. I'm not sure what the cause of this is due to the fact that i've been keeping up on my water. I will say that during this period of time i was drinking a lot of coffee so that could have been something to do with it but i will also say that TTA-500 is the real deal. During this time period my diet was not what we shall say great, stellar, on point and my body seems to be growing with minimal fat gain. In the morning's i was about 207 and as of 6/30 i'm 208.3 - 208.5 ! I still can see striations in my chest and in my legs and still have abs. They are not show quality but i'm bulking not preparing for a show haha so this to me is a solid 1 lbs of lean mass!!1 Thank you SNS! BAM BABY!

77b23_m12112.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, i will say that three caps is about the max that I can handle before i start getting head aches. I'm not sure what the cause of this is due to the fact that i've been keeping up on my water. I will say that during this period of time i was drinking a lot of coffee so that could have been something to do with it but i will also say that TTA-500 is the real deal. During this time period my diet was not what we shall say great, stellar, on point and my body seems to be growing with minimal fat gain. In the morning's i was about 207 and as of 6/30 i'm 208.3 - 208.5 ! I still can see striations in my chest and in my legs and still have abs. They are not show quality but i'm bulking not preparing for a show haha so this to me is a solid 1 lbs of lean mass!!1 Thank you SNS! BAM BABY!
Awesome bruther! 208.5lbs and a lean mean machine - now that is something! I'm a measly 200 defined with limited striations :sad:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
no measly 200 my friend!!! hahah 200lb is the bench mark for most individuals!! I would like to stay around this weight for the summer maybe get to 210-212 and get nice a full with still some striations!! thats the idea. . to gain about 2-3lbs of solid lean mass from this stack! if i can do that I would be very happy! Us natty's have to work extra hard for these lean gains ya dig!!! :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Sock it to me naaaa!!! So although i'm still playing catch up its going to be a fantastic fourth of july weekend!! Its going to be great to hang out with friends and basically family!!! I've been focusing on the weights more and more and will say that FOCUS XT is the new standard! Haha, i would have no problem cycling on and off this product because it gives you the edge that you need in the gym when not cycling fun products haha. The perfect combination of pump, energy and drive.

DOSING

TTA - 500 - 3 caps (1am/1-2pm/1pm)
AGMATINE - 2 caps AM/2 caps PRE work out
Focus XT - 1 scoop PRE WORK OUT

6/26/11 - LEGS

5 Minutes - Stretching
5 Minutes of Stair Master

Rear Squat
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 6 365 x 5 365 x 5 365 x 5 > 275 x 6

Leg Press (Feet High to focus on Hammy's)
450 x 15 720 x 10 810 x 8 810 x 8 810 x 8

Laying Hammy Curls
110 x 10 130 x 8 130 x 8 130 x5>70 x 5

SMOKED'M !!! DAM I knew once i left that I would be getting some serious DOMS baby!!! Muhaha!!!

PUMPS - 8/10
ENERGY - 8/10

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 7/10
STRENGTH - 8/10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to have been absent but things look awesome in here. I have to admit I have been watching the Ice Loves Coco show with my wife. Coco is fun to look at (the big butt blonde above for those who don't know) and dumb as a box of rocks which makes it pretty funny compared to Ice T and his attitude.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but subbed!

I've been lookin at that Focus XT for awhile now:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no measly 200 my friend!!! hahah 200lb is the bench mark for most individuals!! I would like to stay around this weight for the summer maybe get to 210-212 and get nice a full with still some striations!! thats the idea. . to gain about 2-3lbs of solid lean mass from this stack! if i can do that I would be very happy! Us natty's have to work extra hard for these lean gains ya dig!!! :fing02:
Yeah I know, I wanna get to 220 @ 6-8% BF next year. But I'm going the hormonal route, good ol CEL :D
But natty is the way to go sooner or later I know :)
Late but subbed!

I've been lookin at that Focus XT for awhile now:)
Just got myself 2 bottles of the good stuff ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!! I just have to say that oh sw33t coco!!! for all of you who don't know who she is let me show you
beautiful-ass-4e0.jpg

Oh yes!!! Love it!!! haha with that being said Update time!!!

6/27/11 - Chest

AGMATINE - 2 caps AM/2 caps PRE work out

Incline Bench Press
135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 5 250 x 5 250 x 5>225 x 5

Comment: Str is starting to raise baby!!! That is big weight for me on the Incline!!!

Flat Dumbbell Press
85 x 8 100 x 5 105 x 5

Incline Cable Press
120 x 8 150 x 8 150 x 8

Machine Flys ( Single Arm)
120 x 8 140 x 5 140 x 5

Dips
0 x 20 0 x 18 0 x 15

PUMPS - 8/10
ENERGY - 8/10

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10 + 1
STRENGTH - 8/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Ahhh Snap!!! Right when you start to get into the swing of things its time to relax and take a day off to grow!!! muhaha!!!

I will have to say so far soooo good!! Weight has been monitored very nicely and with the Fourth of July weekend that had approached and went I'm very happy with everything thus far. I think i'm starting to lose my ab and than give a lil flex and i can still see them. I will say that i always start to bulk in the summer time and I do have to stop doing that!!! I haven't been eating as much as i should be because I'm trying to maintain my metabolism in the realm of "normalcy" but i don't think thats going to happen haha!!

6/28/11 - Day Off

AGMATINE - 3 caps AM

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start bulking soon too, middle-end of summer over here in Finland and not much going on after that. So time to bulk up ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I will start bulking soon too, middle-end of summer over here in Finland and not much going on after that. So time to bulk up ;)
Right on my friend!! I always find the time to start bulking in the beginning of summer!! Doesn't make much sense if you ask me but haha next year I will do things much different :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Lets get this biatch started in Here!! Lets get it retarded in Meeyaaa!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! LA LA !!!! hahaha

29.jpg

Dosing

AGMATINE - 3 caps PRE work out

6/29/11 - Back

Dorian Rows
135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 5 225 x 5 225 x 5

One Arm Row (Per Arm)
110 x 8 110 x 8 110 x 8

Lat Pull Downs>Close Grip Pull Ups
120 x 8>0 x 10 130 x 8>0 x 6 130 x 5>0 x 6

Seated Rows
140 x 8 150 x 6 150 x 6

PUMPS - 8/10
ENERGY - 8/10

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10 + 1
STRENGTH - 8/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!!! We had a break through this weekend!!! Whoa what wonderful weather we have had and can't stop this feeling any longerrrrrr!!!! hahahah But yet im still afraid to let it gooooo!!!!! hahaha lil reo speedwagon this morning!!! Anyone have anything to add during these updates please let me know! Sit back and let the good times roll!!!

Dosing (Incase you FORGOT!)

AGMATINE - 3 caps PRE work out

6/30/11 - SHOULDERS!

Seated Dumbbell Press
60 x 10 80 x 8 100 x 5 110 x 5

Comment: BAM BABY!!!

Rear Delt Raises
20 x 5 20 x 5 20 x 5

Cable Raises
50 x 5 50 x 5 50 x 5

Standing Military Press
135 x 5 135 x 5 135 x 5

Comment: Dam i was feeling dam good and let me tell you My shoulders were shot! haah!!

PUMPS - 8/10
ENERGY - 8/10

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10
STRENGTH - 9/10 + 1

Just Killing it baby!!! Time for overdrive :drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

MUAHHAHA!!!! You know what happens on most fridays!!!

7/1/11 - DEADLIFTS + Tri

Deadlifts
135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 405 x 5 405 x 5 405 x 5

Comment: WHOA!! Was pretty simple went in with a mission and left feeling acomplished haha!!!
After being so lean and starting to make some headway on my weight I'm very happy with these results!!!

Close Grip Pull ups
0 x 10 0 x 8 0 x 7 0 x 6

Tri-Cep Push downs
60 x 10 80 x 8 100 x 5 100 x 5

Singe Arm Push Downs
50 x 5 50 x 5 50 x 5

Overhead Press
100 x 8 105 x 5 105 x 5

FEELING THE POWAAAAA!!!!

Want some cannon's
Dexter-Jackson-3.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 17, 18, 19, 20

Ah Huh this my shiiii!!! This was the Fourth of July Weekend so you can imagine why i took all this time off!!! WAM BAM THANK YOU MAMMMMM!!! AH HUH!!! :hump: muahha!!!

Took this time off and I wanted to say that I just doese the TTA - 500 3 caps has been my sweet spot!!

Thus far I will have to say that I am very please with SNS's product!!! I do have to make sure that the water intake is up to par or else a headache is in the future! I will say that weight is up and know i have to plateu for the next month so i can feel out the new found additions!

Weight: 215.0

7/2/11 - 7/5/11 - off

PUMPS - 8/10
ENERGY - 8/10

TASTE - 10/10

VASCULARITY - 7/10
FULLNESS - 8/10
STRENGTH - 9/10

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 3 caps is good for most people, myself included. Although I popped that 4th every once in a while :D
The headache can come when dosing 4 yes - happened to me too, but it subsided when I got used to the dosing :thumbsup:

Glad you like the SNS line, keep up the great log brutha ;)

And btw, those cannon's will be like my arms when I'm done with my winter cycle :lol:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I think 3 caps is good for most people, myself included. Although I popped that 4th every once in a while :D
The headache can come when dosing 4 yes - happened to me too, but it subsided when I got used to the dosing :thumbsup:

Glad you like the SNS line, keep up the great log brutha ;)

And btw, those cannon's will be like my arms when I'm done with my winter cycle :lol:
Right on brutha!!! Thats what i'm talking about!! Time, dedication, and hard work is how you get those cannons!!! and some Good Supplementation!!! The Blade is one of my altime favorite bodybuilders!!! Almost a perfect combination of SIZE, CONDITIONING, and AESTHETIC'S