AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Overview: This is a log for running AndroMass solo. I have been working out 5x/week for almost 4 years and have never taken a pro-hormone, steroids, etc. In the last year, I have taken natural test boosters by iForce Nutrition such as Testabolan/Reversitol and Tropinol, and have had decent results. Overall, I've plateaud at 206lbs and this seems to be the set point where my body refuses to grow any further, no matter how hard I train nor how much of a calorie surplus I maintain. In the past I've debated taking supplements such as Tren, though I was turned off by all the side effects and damage to the liver. I'm also really sensitive to hair loss as I have a small bald spot at the age of 40, which I do not want to get any larger!

After months of monitoring the Anabolic Minds website, I was really intrigued by Primordial Performance's new product, Andromass which offered very little (negative) side effects and results similarly achieved by injecting test. I probably changed my mind about 100 times debating whether or not to take this product, but after enough research I decided to take the risk in search of the potential rewards. I wanted to gain about 10lbs of muscle (or more) and increase my weights on all exercises. I also wanted to give Toco-8 a try to see if it would help with regrowing hair! Here is my log...

Statistics:
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 206lbs
    BF: ~15%

Cycle:
    8 weeks AndroMass solo
    3 caps twice daily, 8am and 3pm.
    Toco-8 once daily

PCT:
    4 weeks
    Testosterone Recovery Stack Oral SA
    Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
    Toco-8 once daily

Diet:
    Minimum of 4k/cals daily
    Min 300g protein
    High carbs
    Lots of red meat, chicken, fresh steamed veggies.

Supplements:
    Juice Plus Garden, Orchard, and Vineyard blend capsules 2x daily.
    Fish Oil capsules 2x daily
    500mg green tea capsules 2x daily.
    Pre-workout: Jack3D + creatine/l-arginine pre-workout drink (aka liquid crack)
    Mid workout: BSN True Mass 700 cal shake
    Post workout: Protein shake (or 32oz Jamba Juice 1k/cal peanut butter moo'd shake) and creatine/l-arginine.
    Bed-time: BSN Syntha-6 slow release protein shake.

Training:
    Experience: 4 years.
    Method: 5 days week, 2 hours day, training each body part twice/week, usually 5 exercises per body part x 5 sets. Only 10 min of moderate warm-up cardio. Abs are trained daily.

1 Rep Max:
    Bench Press: Currently 295lbs, used to be 315lbs last year.
    Barbell Curl: 165lbs.
    Squat: 350lbs.
    Leg Press: ~720lbs.

Start Date: 5/18/11

Week #1 Summary: 5/25/11

Weight: Increased 8lbs to 214lbs.
    Libido: Increased
    Strength: Not Changed
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: None
    Acne: None
    Water Retention: High
    Hair Loss: None

Comments: The first few days I noticed a little bit of stomach discomfort after each serving of Andromass, which went away after day 3. Eating a banana and protein shake with each serving did help ease into taking these horse pills! I have noticed a small thermogenic effect where I'm running warmer than normal. One time I noticed a slight burning sensation when taking a piss, but this has never returned. In the first 4 days alone, I increased 6lbs of water weight and muscles definitely appear fuller. I didn't notice any increases in strength but definitely more endurance, where I'm still ready to go after a 2 hour workout! There is definitely the "Alpha Male" feeling when both in and out of the gym, and generally I have felt great and very positive on this cycle.

Week #2 Summary: 6/1/11

Weight: Increased 3lbs to 217lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Not Changed
    Aggression: Increased

Comments: Endurance and muscle fullness/hardness is definitely the most noticeable this week, as I am pumped 24/7 even on my rest days! Endurance and stamina remain elevated, and I'm getting a few more reps out of each exercise, but nothing too noticeable. This entire week my libido has been non-existent which is a significant change considering I'm usually an animal! My libido literally went from 120% down to 10% or so! I have also noticed that I am getting impatient and slightly irritable, but nothing too aggressive to worry about. Recovery time is greatly reduced and I've noticed very little muscle soreness even after a brutal workout, and absolutely no soreness the following day. Alpha male feeling is also very prominent. The only negatives so far has been a little excess water around the waist from gaining 10lbs, where my gym shorts are tighter than normal, but nothing to worry about. Also, I have really BAD gas every night, all night. Something is happening at night when the 2nd dose of AM is wearing off...

Week #3 Summary: 6/8/11

Weight: Increased 1lbs to 218lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Acne: Small amount on face.

Comments: This week has been VERY interesting to say the least. I would estimate at the end of the week my strength is up about 5% to be realistic. Around day 15 & 16 I noticed a sharp burning sensation in my muscles during the workout, where they felt like they were on fire! This only lasted for 2 days and interrupted my workout several times. I've noticed my workouts have been very intense and after 2 hours I'm still not tired. I took 2 days off consecutively during this weekend and I still felt unbelievably pumped which was unreal. Bad gas continues every night!

Now today is day #21 I can honestly say my overall strength is taking off! For example, during week #2 my top bench press was about 275x3 reps, and my barbell squat was about 375x3 reps. Today bench press went up to 295x3 reps followed by 275x5 reps, and barbell squat shot up to 405x3 reps. I am in disbelief that I squated 8 plates. I felt like I could have gone even further but I was getting a bit scared at the newfound strength! Next week I plan to try and break my 1 rep max on bench press, which is 315lbs which I haven't been able to reach since last year! I'm anticipating great things to come for weeks 4-8! Here is today's workout:

Elliptical: 10 min warm-up.
    Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 275x5, 295x3, 245x7.
    Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 410x3, 225x10.
    Decline dumbbell: 40x10, 75x10, 90x12.
    Leg extensions: 160x10, 225x10, 260x16, 260x15, 260x10.
    Overhead dumbbell extensions: 40x10, 75x10, 100x10.
    Leg press (horizontal): 150x10, 225x10, 280x8, 320x6.
    Hip adductor machine: 90x10, 150x10, 200x10
    Hip abductor machine: 90x10, 150x10, 200x10
    Tricep pull-down (each arm) 60x10, 80x10, 110x10, 130x8.
    Tricep push-down: 90x10, 120x10, 150x10.
    Calf raise machine: 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
    Calf machine (horizontal, each foot independently): 100x10, 250x10, 350x10, 400x10.

Stay tuned!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

so youve gained 12 pounds in three weeks? wow
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

2 bottles in the mail
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Wow, some great gains, let's hope you get that new PR!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

true mass shake mid workout? not doing yourself any favors there... good luck, in on this log.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    true mass shake mid workout? not doing yourself any favors there... good luck, in on this log.
    If he can keep it down, then more power to him.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Subbed for the local guy (laguna hills here)
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

I like it that we kind of got to fast forward through the first 3 weeks and hear about your progress, wich btw are fantastic.

Note on the Toco 8 for hair purposes, dosing twice a day will be better.

Oh yeah, and im tuned in for this log.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

I haven't heard of using Toco 8 twice daily for better results. That would mean one tub of Toco 8 will only last 30 days instead of 60 days. I'll give it a try! I'd sure like to see hair regrowth with that product...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

any chance for bloods?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Subbed for the local guy (laguna hills here)
    You both are close by

Nice log so far Add pics!

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    I haven't heard of using Toco 8 twice daily for better results. That would mean one tub of Toco 8 will only last 30 days instead of 60 days. I'll give it a try! I'd sure like to see hair regrowth with that product...
    If your looking for hair regrowth Search Genosys HR3 Matrix on amazon and if you run a log I'll throw in samples.

(Shameless plug) Carry on with log now
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Not gonna lie....I've thought about moving out to Cali from Texas, but I know I'd feel sooooo out of place.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Good progress!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If he can keep it down, then more power to him.
    I don't know how he does it, and I agree if he can keep it down...good.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Should I get bloods done at the end of the 8-week cycle, or after PCT? What numbers specifically should I be looking at? I did not have a baseline blood test taken prior to taking Andromass.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

WOW. 12 lbs is pretty impressive for 3 weeks. Very interested to see how your strength continues to go up.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Are your adductors as strong as your abductors? Or do you just work the abductor group light to prevent injury? Just curious. Thank you for the log by the way.

Tap, snap, or nap.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Well, the abductor/adductor machine I use tops out at 200lbs, so I usually just end my sets maxing out the weight. I believe my abductors (squeezing weights inward) is stronger than my abbductors. I tend to do more than just 3 sets than I did above, but I was pretty spent from my workout
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sounds like your hips are insanely strong. Keep up the great training.

Tap, snap, or nap.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Should I get bloods done at the end of the 8-week cycle, or after PCT? What numbers specifically should I be looking at? I did not have a baseline blood test taken prior to taking Andromass.
    Bloods would be great a standard lipid and hepatic profile and if you can a hormone panel.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

I will definitely will get bloods at the end of the cycle. I've seen some Andromass logs have their blood pressure recorded. Normally I'm about 105/60, and today my reading is 139/78. Is this anything to be concerned about?
  22. Registered User

no, but if it goes higher, then yes, that is the pre hypertension range. make sure you are drinking plenty of water, getting your cardio in, and I would say if you smoke, to stop, and limit your caffiene to little to none.

nice gains so far, makes me dream back to my first cycle of 4-andro-diol.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, but if it goes higher, then yes, that is the pre hypertension range. make sure you are drinking plenty of water, getting your cardio in, and I would say if you smoke, to stop, and limit your caffiene to little to none.

nice gains so far, makes me dream back to my first cycle of 4-andro-diol.
    Well, I'm only doing 10min of cardio per day as a warm-up since I'm on this bulking cycle. I do take green tea pills, drink Jack 3D, and also iced tea during the day, which is a ton of caffeine.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Well, I'm only doing 10min of cardio per day as a warm-up since I'm on this bulking cycle. I do take green tea pills, drink Jack 3D, and also iced tea during the day, which is a ton of caffeine.
    I would limit the caffeine a bit. I have cut back significantly (big caffeine abuser), but being on the Mass + Epi portion of my cycle, bp is monitored closer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Week #4 Summary: 6/15/11

Weight: Increased 1lb to 219lbs.
    Libido: Increased!
    Strength: Increased
    Water Retention: Medium

Comments: Today I finished my 1st bottle of Andromass (day 28) and I'm up about 13lbs. This week I only gained 1lb though I do not feel like I'm retaining as much water, so I assume this is translating to more muscle. The bad gas I had every night for the last few weeks has disappeared and my libido is finally back in full force! Every day I continue to have a good pump especially in my shoulders/back, where I think I'm seeing the most results so far. Strength continues to increase marginally and I'm lifting heavier weights each week as I keep challenging myself. I just tied my max bench press on Monday at 315lbs and I'm attempting to break that record tomorrow at 325 or higher. I've also noticed significantly reduced recovery time this week with absolutely no soreness after the most brutal workouts. I literally have to force myself to take a rest day. My blood pressure is up a bit which I'm going to monitor, and aggression is also increased where I have a lower tolerance for stress though it is manageable. I haven't really noticed any increased hair loss and testes are still normal size with no atrophy. I'm starting my 2nd bottle tomorrow and will probably run for the full 8-week cycle. I wonder how beneficial the next 4 weeks will be and if I'll continue to gain muscle and fierceness in the gym...
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Have you been increasing your calories each week? One of the common things that happens during a cycle is that people forget to add calories to fuel their newly acquired mass. With the 13 lbs that you have added (which is amazing, BTW), you'll need at least 200 additional kcals per day just to maintain that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

I think I've been increasing my cals since I've been eating like a beast! I'll see if I can add-on another meal during the day. One challenge I've always had is eating after I workout, as I'm usually amped for a few hours and have absolutely no appetite. I usually just force down a shake to get the required nutrients during that critical post-workout window.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I think I've been increasing my cals since I've been eating like a beast! I'll see if I can add-on another meal during the day. One challenge I've always had is eating after I workout, as I'm usually amped for a few hours and have absolutely no appetite. I usually just force down a shake to get the required nutrients during that critical post-workout window.
    Gotta get a whole food meal in after that shake bud.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Awesome log so far, great weekly updates

Nice Thread Title too
  30. Registered User

Interesting stuff, I'll follow along for the second bottle, keep us posted.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.

I'm in, good luck w/ that second bottle.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.

I do not know how lean you are trying to bulk but I drink a chocoalte milk a day (my cheat food). I drink it throughout the day boom an extra @700cals. I work on my feet all day so the extra carbs do not hurt.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

On my workout days, I usually drink a 1000 cal Peanut Butter Moo'd w/whey & soy protein to help fill in the gaps, but I'm going to eliminate that and replace with actual food. Chocolate milk is a great idea though!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.

On my workout days, I usually drink a 1000 cal Peanut Butter Moo'd w/whey & soy protein to help fill in the gaps, but I'm going to eliminate that and replace with actual food. Chocolate milk is a great idea though!
    Leave the 1000 cal protein drink in your diet, just add more food along with it .
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

lToday was an epic day in the gym! I went in with a mission to go commando on the bench press, and I finally broke about my old max of 315, and set a new max of 325! I attempted 335 but was too damn fatigued and need my spotter to assist. So let's see...about a month ago I was *barely* benching 285 once, and now I've increased that by 40lbs. I am completely 100% that Andromass kicks some serious ass. I'm a believer. I also formerly would do dumbbell flies with 80 lbs max, and today I killed it with the 100lb dumbbells. Here's today's workout:

Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x1, 325x1, 275x6
    Bench dumbbell flies: 40x10, 60x10, 80x10, 100x8
    Incline barbell press: 135x10, 205x8, 225x5, 185x5
    Tricep overhead extension: 90x10, 150x10, 180x10, 210x10.
    Tricep rope pull down: 90x10, 180x10, 210x10, 210x10
    Iso lateral row (each arm): 90x10, 180x8, 225x5, 225x5
    Hack Squat: 180x10, 360x8, 540x8, 720x5, 360x8
    Hip adductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
    Hip abductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
    Calf raise machine (each foot): 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
    Seated calf-raise: 90x10, 180x10, 270x8, 315x5, 315x4, 225x10.
    Ab circuit
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Congrats on the big PR. Adding 10 lbs in any given session is a big accomplishment.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. T50

Damn man 40 pound on bench in a month is really impressive...reminds me of my OG Mass Tabs cycle lol. Keep killin it and like previously mentioned, keep increasing those cals!!!
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Some pretty crazy results indeed!

39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Glad to hear it is treating you well. Congrats on the PR!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

lToday was an epic day in the gym! I went in with a mission to go commando on the bench press, and I finally broke about my old max of 315, and set a new max of 325! I attempted 335 but was too damn fatigued and need my spotter to assist. So let's see...about a month ago I was *barely* benching 285 once, and now I've increased that by 40lbs. I am completely 100% that Andromass kicks some serious ass. I'm a believer. I also formerly would do dumbbell flies with 80 lbs max, and today I killed it with the 100lb dumbbells. Here's today's workout:

Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x1, 325x1, 275x6
    Bench dumbbell flies: 40x10, 60x10, 80x10, 100x8
    Incline barbell press: 135x10, 205x8, 225x5, 185x5
    Tricep overhead extension: 90x10, 150x10, 180x10, 210x10.
    Tricep rope pull down: 90x10, 180x10, 210x10, 210x10
    Iso lateral row (each arm): 90x10, 180x8, 225x5, 225x5
    Hack Squat: 180x10, 360x8, 540x8, 720x5, 360x8
    Hip adductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
    Hip abductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
    Calf raise machine (each foot): 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
    Seated calf-raise: 90x10, 180x10, 270x8, 315x5, 315x4, 225x10.
    Ab circuit
    Sweet! Keep breaking the pr's bro.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:53 PM
  2. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet