AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    AndroBulk will be a 19-nor products
    When will production on this little gem be starting? I held off on AM but AB... That's a completely different story.

2. so you only used the PP stack for pct? no serm?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    When will production on this little gem be starting? I held off on AM but AB... That's a completely different story.
    Maybe November

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Maybe November
    and its going to be 19nor with 4-dhea?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    so you only used the PP stack for pct? no serm?
    Correct, I only used PP's TRS+TCF stack for 4 weeks of PCT.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    and its going to be 19nor with 4-dhea?
    We will have more details closer to the launch

7. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Correct, I only used PP's TRS+TCF stack for 4 weeks of PCT.
    thats awesome... i had been wondering how that would work

8. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    thats awesome... i had been wondering how that would work
    Lots of people using the TRS fro PCT with great results

9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Lots of people using the TRS fro PCT with great results

yeah, ive heard great things, i just hadnt heard TOO much about taking it without a serm....

ive always wanted to try a PH, but have a) been worried about the sides (even mild ph's in the cases of some people i know) and b) dont want to have to order a serm (i know theres loop holes in the whole deal, but im in a position right now where i dont want to risk it and be the 1 guy that gets caught and in trouble over something as stupid as a pct for a damned cycle lol)..... these are the reasons PP products have piqued my interest... although, i guess theres still something just inherently weird to me about using a topical product, especially one that supposedly causes rashes if you use it in the same place for too long.

but im definitely giving it strong consideration for next summer (when ive got more money, and the newer versions/products are out), and will most likely give androlean a try while trying to cut before summer (i heard it doesnt even require much of a pct at all)

10. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    yeah, ive heard great things, i just hadnt heard TOO much about taking it without a serm....

ive always wanted to try a PH, but have a) been worried about the sides (even mild ph's in the cases of some people i know) and b) dont want to have to order a serm (i know theres loop holes in the whole deal, but im in a position right now where i dont want to risk it and be the 1 guy that gets caught and in trouble over something as stupid as a pct for a damned cycle lol)..... these are the reasons PP products have piqued my interest... although, i guess theres still something just inherently weird to me about using a topical product, especially one that supposedly causes rashes if you use it in the same place for too long.

but im definitely giving it strong consideration for next summer (when ive got more money, and the newer versions/products are out), and will most likely give androlean a try while trying to cut before summer (i heard it doesnt even require much of a pct at all)
    Ill be giving the topical version a try but I thought id mention that the TRS Liquavade version worked well for me as a natty stack. And I hear you about not wanting to go the research route right now.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post

One thing to keep in mind is that most of the "PHs" on the market today are not true pro-hormones; they are designer steroids, which is why they have such high side effects.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    One thing to keep in mind is that most of the "PHs" on the market today are not true pro-hormones; they are designer steroids, which is why they have such high side effects.
    True, they also often carry with them toxicity and are almost never naturally occurring in the body.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

True, they also often carry with them toxicity and are almost never naturally occurring in the body.
    Are any companies still keeping it real?

14. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    Are any companies still keeping it real?
    I can think of one company
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

I can think of one company
    Ha ha. True!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    Ha ha. True!
    Here's a hint: They are having a summer sale
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

17. It's almost fall though!

18. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    It's almost fall though!
    End of Summer Sale
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

End of Summer Sale
    On what products?

20. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter

On what products?
    I think there is some post somewhere on the boards. But of you go to the site and click on the product you will see the new sale price on the product page.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Nice. Will check it out. If anything, Andromass seems solid..

22. The entire site is on sale.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    The entire site is on sale.
    Seriously?

24. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    Seriously?
    Indeed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Definitely going to look.

26. Toco-8 for twenty bucks! I'm still waiting for a 2-for-1 sale on Toco-8

27. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    Seriously?
    fo realz ya'll

28. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Toco-8 for twenty bucks! I'm still waiting for a 2-for-1 sale on Toco-8
    Ha, I don't know if we will see that one again. I think that sale was due to overstock. It was a sick deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    fo realz ya'll
    Fo Sho!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Ha, I don't know if we will see that one again. I think that sale was due to overstock. It was a sick deal though.

Fo Sho!
    Are you the owner of the company?

30. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    Are you the owner of the company?
    He's not; Eric Potratz is the owner.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM