AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    We can't sit back and rest on our laurels.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    v3 is going to be awesome for everyone. Some tweaks to address some of the issues that have arisen from the first 2 versions.
    x8. I really can't wait.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  3. It has come to my attention that there may be some adverse side effects with Trenazone, such as gyno, high blood pressure, etc and that I may want to try it independently of Andromass before stacking it. What has everyone's experience been with Trenazone? Is there anything I can take with it concurrently to reduce the sides? Gyno sounds no bueno! That is one thing I did appreciate about Andromass is that I had very little side effects if any. I'm taking advantage of the Andromass 2-for-1 sale today and stocking up!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    It has come to my attention that there may be some adverse side effects with Trenazone, such as gyno, high blood pressure, etc and that I may want to try it independently of Andromass before stacking it. What has everyone's experience been with Trenazone? Is there anything I can take with it concurrently to reduce the sides? Gyno sounds no bueno! That is one thing I did appreciate about Andromass is that I had very little side effects if any. I'm taking advantage of the Andromass 2-for-1 sale today and stocking up!
    Here's the thing about tren and it's derivatives: high risk/high reward. Using an AI, celery seed, and lipid protection would be a necessity IMO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    It has come to my attention that there may be some adverse side effects with Trenazone, such as gyno, high blood pressure, etc and that I may want to try it independently of Andromass before stacking it. What has everyone's experience been with Trenazone? Is there anything I can take with it concurrently to reduce the sides? Gyno sounds no bueno! That is one thing I did appreciate about Andromass is that I had very little side effects if any. I'm taking advantage of the Andromass 2-for-1 sale today and stocking up!
    I have seen elevated LFT's with Trenazone as well, and high LDL low HDL correlation. If you are worried about gyno then AH would be a perfect stack with it.

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I have seen elevated LFT's with Trenazone as well, and high LDL low HDL correlation. If you are worried about gyno then AH would be a perfect stack with it.
    It would also help out the potential libido effects.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It would also help out the potential libido effects.
    Yep, one of tren's other little punishments.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Yep, one of tren's other little punishments.
    Agreed. Tren whacks my libido. Hard to argue against it's effectiveness but it comes at a price for most.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Agreed. Tren whacks my libido. Hard to argue against it's effectiveness but it comes at a price for most.
    I've actually heard the PHs/Designers for tren can be worse side-wise than trenbolone.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I've actually heard the PHs/Designers for tren can be worse side-wise than trenbolone.
    Orals tend to have higher side effects than injectables.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Damn, tren almost doesnt sound worth it unless you have an extremely hard time gaining any muscle. Sounds better for most to just stick with Andromass and Androhard.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I've actually heard the PHs/Designers for tren can be worse side-wise than trenbolone.
    I think this is relative to dosage, although I have heard the same.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn, tren almost doesnt sound worth it unless you have an extremely hard time gaining any muscle. Sounds better for most to just stick with Andromass and Androhard.
    Tren is a high risk/high reward steroid. All of the really strong steroids come along with the risk of really strong side effects.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think this is relative to dosage, although I have heard the same.
    True but a lot of the "legal" DS out there have more severe sides than "traditional" AAS


  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    True but a lot of the "legal" DS out there have more severe sides than "traditional" AAS
    That's part of the reason they were never accepted by the mainstream community.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Tren is a high risk/high reward steroid. All of the really strong steroids come along with the risk of really strong side effects.
    Thats very true. It should be mentioned again that the Androseries is pretty amazing, yeilding excellent results with low sides.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    True but a lot of the "legal" DS out there have more severe sides than "traditional" AAS
    Yeah I wasn't arguing that. Just mentioning, particularly with tren, the high doses can lead to some serious sides as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah I wasn't arguing that. Just mentioning, particularly with tren, the high doses can lead to some serious sides as well.
    I'll never understand the "methyl mania" of the current market. Too many sides and can't be run long enough for quality LBM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'll never understand the "methyl mania" of the current market. Too many sides and can't be run long enough for quality LBM.
    Eh I can't say much but probably because they are so readily available and cheap


  20. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Eh I can't say much but probably because they are so readily available and cheap
    Sadly, it's the cost that most people focus on and not the additional risks of convenience.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. wish andromass for 8 weeks had been my first cycle, sheet. i feel cheated.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    wish andromass for 8 weeks had been my first cycle, sheet. i feel cheated.
    My first cycle was the leftover stash of Avant's One+ that I bought the day NP became a sponsor here. That feels like soooo long ago. The scene is nothing like it was back then.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Epistane was my first... real epistane... 20 lbs. in 4 weeks, kept it all and kept gaining. God damn insane.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. while we go back on memory road, my first cycle was Hdrol for 6 weeks... Made some impressive strength gains... Sadly I only kept my bench numbers. And due to over reaching for too long I pulled my lower back and both deadlifts and Squats have gone WAY down.... Working on moving those numbers up now. Regardless, I'll be saving all my allowance on buying the new androseries ;D
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Post-PCT Update 9/2/11: I've been off of PCT for over 2 weeks now, still holding strength gains and about a net 8lb increase in weight. I'm getting ready to check my bloodwork. I did have my blood tested back in January during my annual physical, so I'm going to check it again along with Test & Estrogen levels, etc.

    Today was a great day in the gym! I've been off of all supplements for the last 2 weeks except for Toco-8 twice/day plus 250mg of caffeine pre-workout. My lifts have been pretty incredible still and today I pressed 130lb dumb bells for 6 reps, and felt fierce! It really makes me wonder if all that creatine, DMAA, beta alanine, arginine, and mass gainer shakes make a damn difference. In my opinion, high amounts of caffeine are the ticket to improve focus in the gym and sustain energy. Post workout, I've simply been taking in about 20oz of chocolate milk and then eating a huge meal shortly thereafter.

    I've done some research on Trenazone and have decided it's just too much of a damn risk with all the associated side effects. Anteus Labs website has no address nor telephone contact info and when I emailed their support link, they claim to be in Asia and do not have a phone number listed due to the time zone difference. I typically do NOT purchase Internet products when the vendor does not list a phone number. At least when I call Primordial Performance I can talk to someone almost every time (such as Matt Porter), and get a full explanation of the products.

    I have 2 bottles of AndroMass candy sitting on the table staring at me. I'm getting excited to run it solo again and get that amazing swell for weeks 3-6. That one month when the product is really effective is well worth the price in my opinion. I'm going to dose 3 caps morning and afternoon, and then 2 more caps at night for a total of 8 caps/day during the 6 weeks.

    Can anyone comment if the future AndroBulk product will be as safe as AndroMass? Will it be a Tren-like product? I really enjoyed not having too many negative sides with AndroMass and not losing any more hair! The only real sides I experienced was a loss of libido for a good portion of the cycle plus bad gas and bloating. Though...it was VERY cool to see how I looked bigger at 223lbs or so even with the water retention. I gives me something to shoot for




  26. Also, would anyone recommend trying Dermacrine for a 6-week cycle instead of running another AndroMass cycle? Are there similar strength and muscle gains?

  27. AndroBulk will be a 19-nor products, as far as Dermacrine and AM it could help if you experienced any lethargy. Glad you are holding on to gains bud.


  28. Looks like your pct and cycle paid off.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Glad to hear everything was a success.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Epistane was my first... real epistane... 20 lbs. in 4 weeks, kept it all and kept gaining. God damn insane.
    Serious??? 20 legit lbs? You're bsing
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:38 PM
  3. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?
    By T50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:42 PM
  4. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Log in
Log in