AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Dude those are awesome stats! im getting my bottle tomorrow, but undecided if i should do 4 weeks or 8 weeks like you. sorry i know this is your post, but im just wondering if this would be good for my stacks? 2pills,twice a day(i can do 6 weeks). And before workouts i will take Wheybolic extreme protein, 1 pill of kre-alk. Omega twice a day also. but for my PCT, what should i take? I wanna keep my gains. Also when would be a good idea to start a new cycle of it? Thanks!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

I meant to say Kre-alk pre workout, post workout wheybolic extreme. Omega before and after. 2pills of ANDROmass around 12, Workout at 3, 2 pills after of ANDROmass at 5? hows that sound??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Well I'm not sure what to recommend for an appropriate stack with AndroMass with AndroHard/AndroLean, but I can definitely tell you is the best part of the product so far for me has been weeks 4 and 5, where strength has gone thru the roof! I've heard that you probably want to run it at full dos3, 3 caps, 2 times/day, to get the maximum returns on the product. I'm ending week 5 tomorrow and 8 weeks doesn't seem long enough! Also, make sure your diet is in check and that you seriously take in alot of good nutrition.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by honda81 View Post
    Dude those are awesome stats! im getting my bottle tomorrow, but undecided if i should do 4 weeks or 8 weeks like you. sorry i know this is your post, but im just wondering if this would be good for my stacks? 2pills,twice a day(i can do 6 weeks). And before workouts i will take Wheybolic extreme protein, 1 pill of kre-alk. Omega twice a day also. but for my PCT, what should i take? I wanna keep my gains. Also when would be a good idea to start a new cycle of it? Thanks!
    If you are dosing AndroMass solo go wit the full recommended 3/3 dose 6 apart. The other supplements you mentioned are fine to stack with it, but ultimately diet and training are the most important factors. For PCT we recommend our TRS stack.

5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    If you are dosing AndroMass solo go wit the full recommended 3/3 dose 6 apart. The other supplements you mentioned are fine to stack with it, but ultimately diet and training are the most important factors. For PCT we recommend our TRS stack.
    ok i will thanks. today i had my first day and i had some nice pumps. i ate a **** load too. and drank a bunch of water. i really liking it and the only thing was i was sweating like an animal. my question is... should i take the andromass on off days too? or no? the bottle only said 56caps, i wanna make the whole 4weeks. and should i do 4weeks or 8weeks? thanks
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

ok i will thanks. today i had my first day and i had some nice pumps. i ate a **** load too. and drank a bunch of water. i really liking it and the only thing was i was sweating like an animal. my question is... should i take the andromass on off days too? or no? the bottle only said 56caps, i wanna make the whole 4weeks. and should i do 4weeks or 8weeks? thanks
    YES. take it everyday! One bottle will last 4 weeks, not sure where you are getting 56 caps from? Run it 4 weeks, in the future you can bump that to 6,8.

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Week #5 Summary: 6/22/11
    Weight: Increased 2lb to 221lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: Increased
    Acne: None
    Water Retention: High
    Hair Loss: None

Comments: This week I gained another 2lbs for a total of 15lbs in 5 weeks, and 3 weeks left to go in this cycle. I've added another meal late at night before bedtime and otherwise I'm continually eating, which is probably the most challenging part of this cycle. Eating a ton of red meat seems to be the ticket so far. Last weekend I set a new PR on the leg press at 1005lbs, which was formerly about 825. I used to get intimidated at stacking 9-45lb weights on each side of the press, and now I'm up to 11 plates and I"m still not maxed out. I also set another PR on my bench press at 335lb, and afterwards I did single sets of 315lbs with ease which blows my mind. 225lbs on the bench press now feels like 135 used to feel! Tomorrow I'm shooting for a new PR of 345lbs to keep challenging myself. I've noticed all my clothes are fitting much tighter and I've had some serious growth in my quads and shoulders. The muscles around my chins are also seriously pumped and it's a phenomenal feeling walking around the gym and slaying every exercise. It takes me back a few years ago when I first started working out, and I could actually *see* the results in the mirror progressively each week. It brings new life back into weight training when there are no plateaus I'm struggling with and it feels like every day in the gym is entirely productive. I would say the only negative aspect so far has been the excess water weight and a bit of fat around the midsection, though I know that along with muscle gain comes some fat as well. Also, I do feel a "thermo" effect occassionally throughout the day where it feels like a heat cloud is around my face and sometimes my arms. I'm also sweating like a madman in the gym these past 2 weeks. I feel most of the strength and gains from Andromass was unleashed in weeks 4 and 5.

I have been thinking about spacing my Andromass dose apart by 12 hours instead of 6 hours. What type of effect would this have on the results and are there any benefits?
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Week #5 Summary: 6/22/11
    Weight: Increased 2lb to 221lbs.
    Water Retention: High

Comments: This week I gained another 2lbs for a total of 15lbs in 5 weeks, and 3 weeks left to go in this cycle. I've added another meal late at night before bedtime and otherwise I'm continually eating, which is probably the most challenging part of this cycle. Eating a ton of red meat seems to be the ticket so far. Last weekend I set a new PR on the leg press at 1005lbs, which was formerly about 825. I used to get intimidated at stacking 9-45lb weights on each side of the press, and now I'm up to 11 plates and I"m still not maxed out. I also set another PR on my bench press at 335lb, and afterwards I did single sets of 315lbs with ease which blows my mind. 225lbs on the bench press now feels like 135 used to feel! Tomorrow I'm shooting for a new PR of 345lbs to keep challenging myself. I've noticed all my clothes are fitting much tighter and I've had some serious growth in my quads and shoulders. The muscles around my chins are also seriously pumped and it's a phenomenal feeling walking around the gym and slaying every exercise. It takes me back a few years ago when I first started working out, and I could actually *see* the results in the mirror progressively each week. It brings new life back into weight training when there are no plateaus I'm struggling with and it feels like every day in the gym is entirely productive. I would say the only negative aspect so far has been the excess water weight and a bit of fat around the midsection, though I know that along with muscle gain comes some fat as well. Also, I do feel a "thermo" effect occassionally throughout the day where it feels like a heat cloud is around my face and sometimes my arms. I'm also sweating like a madman in the gym these past 2 weeks. I feel most of the strength and gains from Andromass was unleashed in weeks 4 and 5.

I have been thinking about spacing my Andromass dose apart by 12 hours instead of 6 hours. What type of effect would this have on the results and are there any benefits?
    Very nice update. I have been dosing 12 hours apart, so I can't compare, but my gains have been good. The idea behind not doing it 12 huors apart is to give your body a chance at reducing suppression by having lower exogenous hormones while you sleep.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.87%

I need to get in on the 2nd half...subing.

Congrats on the PR & a 40lb strength gain in 4 weeks!
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

I have been doing 6 hours these first 2 days, and it seems all fine to me. But nice update! seems like its going great. But question.. you bench everyday? If im not mistaken.. thats pretty bad for your muscles, right?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I have been doing 6 hours these first 2 days, and it seems all fine to me. But nice update! seems like its going great. But question.. you bench everyday? If im not mistaken.. thats pretty bad for your muscles, right?
    Where does he say he benches everyday?

The last update he wrote he mentions benching was the 16th, which was a week ago today.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Great update, and awesome progress. Your log really has me interested in the new PP andro series.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

I usually bench every 3 days, which is about twice/week. I follow that principle for all muscle groups actually to avoid overtraining, except for abs which I'll work more frequently with different intensity levels.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Keep the does the same, you have been on for 5 weeks now I don't see any reason in changing things.

15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Keep the does the same, you have been on for 5 weeks now I don't see any reason in changing things.
    Agreed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

I will be reaching 6 weeks on AM in a few days. Am I ok to run this 8 weeks? Are there any risks or side effects I should know about? Anything I should look out for?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I'd say you're in the clear to run it for 8 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd say you're in the clear to run it for 8 weeks.
    X2. 8 weeks is a great cycle!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Week #6 Summary: 6/29/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 219lbs.
    Water Retention: Medium

Comments: This week I lost 2lbs back to about 219lbs, which I attribute to being sick for a few days from last Thursday-Saturday. I felt really weak and achey, plus I had a bad upset stomach and symptoms of the flu. I'm not sure where this came from but it passed pretty quickly and I was back on track after the weekend. I've noticed some of the water gain is gone and I'm definitely tighter in the midsection. My strength is still on fire and my highlights this past week were dumbbell chest flies with 110lb each arm which is a new PR, 3 reps of 315lbs on the bench press, and the same 405lb squats. I think overall my diet was just about at maintenance level this week which probably explains the lack of weight gain, though I am definitely keeping my definition I've earned the last few weeks. A few other things I've noticed is I've been a bit lethargic and a few of the nights I've really wanted to sleep much longer than normal, and the next morning it has been really difficult to get out of bed!

How can I tell the degree of my own testosterone shutdown? Once I go into PCT in 2 weeks, what should I expect?

Also, I've been taking Toco-8 now for the full 6 weeks and haven't noticed any changes in hair regrowth. Does anyone know how long the product should be taken before results are seen?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Week #6 Summary: 6/29/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 219lbs.
    Water Retention: Medium

Comments: This week I lost 2lbs back to about 219lbs, which I attribute to being sick for a few days from last Thursday-Saturday. I felt really weak and achey, plus I had a bad upset stomach and symptoms of the flu. I'm not sure where this came from but it passed pretty quickly and I was back on track after the weekend. I've noticed some of the water gain is gone and I'm definitely tighter in the midsection. My strength is still on fire and my highlights this past week were dumbbell chest flies with 110lb each arm which is a new PR, 3 reps of 315lbs on the bench press, and the same 405lb squats. I think overall my diet was just about at maintenance level this week which probably explains the lack of weight gain, though I am definitely keeping my definition I've earned the last few weeks. A few other things I've noticed is I've been a bit lethargic and a few of the nights I've really wanted to sleep much longer than normal, and the next morning it has been really difficult to get out of bed!

How can I tell the degree of my own testosterone shutdown? Once I go into PCT in 2 weeks, what should I expect?

Also, I've been taking Toco-8 now for the full 6 weeks and haven't noticed any changes in hair regrowth. Does anyone know how long the product should be taken before results are seen?
    Without bloods, it's impossible to truly tell the level of shutdown. However, your PCT should be smooth.

Regarding the Toco-8, it really isn't a fair assessment on its efficacy to regrow hair while using a product which carries some risk of androgenic sides.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

That's a great point. So far I haven't lost any more hair while on this cycle, so perhaps Toco-8 is working for now. Perhaps I'll have hair regrowth during PCT.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Don't discount the anti-oxidant and lipid protecting benefits as well. They're equally as important on cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Week #7 Summary: 7/6/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 217lbs.
    Aggression: Decreased
    Water Retention: Low

Comments: This week I lost another 2lbs down to about 217lbs, and I can tell the water weight is still coming off. I've noticed these last 2 weeks also I haven't had that insane pump and fullness 24/7, which I assume was from all the water weight. Now I only get a good pump during my workout which is still pretty fierce. Strength has been about the same also for weeks 6/7 with no significant increases that are notable, though all lifts are still up. From what i can tell, I'm still retaining the muscle I've earned on this cycle and have actually been leaning out considerably around the waist. Any ideas why things would change towards the end of the AM cycle? Is this typical? I'm still up about 11lbs from when I started and I can definitely tell the extra muscle I've packed on. When I start PCT in another week, should I expect to lose even more weight?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

I am inclined to say it is your diet that is causing this. Seems you either need to increase your cals or stay with your current caloric intake and possibly turn this into a recomp since you are leaning out. Gaining 12 pounds and now having lost water weight and fat is incredibly impressive.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...
    Could be loads of things, diet imo is the core cause. Not macros, any food sensitivities? something you cut out eating last week? Change in mineral levels? i.e. Potasium/sodium balance.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Bloat and water retention are influenced by a myriad of factors including carb sources, electrolytes, water consumption, and glycogen levels. I can easily go from 205-220 for a short period of time depending on level of depletion and hydration.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

Good log. Interested in how this turns out after PCT. Very exciting.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

The one thing that is noticeably different is the lack of the 24/7 pump that I had for the first 5 weeks or so.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Always an overlooked detail!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.15%

Subd....no b4 pics to compare for after your cycle is done ?
    ***:squintfinger: this statement is of course for entertainment purposes only puta :squintfinger:***
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.
    Possible, try upping them by another 250 or so and see how that goes

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.
    Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.

37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

One word: avocado
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.
    Yeah ive gotten a few of them to use MAP around workouts but they love the convinience of rtd's, oh well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Every RTD I try seems jammed with carrageenan and make me gag.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
    Aggression: Decreased
    Acne: Mild
    Water Retention: None

Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:53 PM
  2. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?
    By T50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64