BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Kill that Arms & Shoulders day Ben!!! Love them days.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    x2 get'er done!
    Thank you guys. It was hard to deload on a resistance band workout but managed it just about with slight changes in stance. I recorded a couple of the very basic exercises for my YouTube channel, will get them uploaded soon.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    to bdcc hi ive sent you a private message but AM tells me you cannot accept because youre too full However it was this"aesthetic changes" What do you think has contributed most in the years youve been training to aesthetic changes Was it a supplement (s) , diet , training .Id be interested to hear. PM if you want Thanks
    I have cleared my PM box. Send it again and I will answer it there out of respect for Athletix.

---

I am at the airport at the moment. My arms and shoulders workout was my last session. I took two days off with the intention of hitting the gym fresh tomorrow when I can finally commence my intensification phase. I may be jet lagged but nobody gets anywhere in this game by taking the easy road.

Food so far today;
    - Brown rice protein shake with rice milk, cocoa and cinnamon.
    - Garlic and ginger chicken breast omelette (one breast, five whole eggs, no milk) and walnuts.
    - Lime and black pepper chicken omelette (one breast, five whole eggs, no milk) and walnuts.
    - Mackerel fillet with grated carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad.

Food for plane: Desiccated liver tablets, cashews, dates and dried berries. The person picking me up is bringing me some gluten free sausages (high meat content with rice flour) for when I am off the plane.

See you all on the other side! I will update tomorrow.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

no matter how good trips are-there is no place like home!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ok, intensification phase started today. It is long overdue!

Chest and back:
    A1) 45 Degree Incline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-X-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    A2) Wide Grip Pull Ups 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-X-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B1) 15 Degree Decline Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-X-0 Rest: 75 seconds
    B2) Narrow Parallel Grip Sternum Chin Ups 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds

It was nice lifting some heavier weights again. I have extended the tempo to keep the TUT slightly higher. I was a little bit too conservative with the weights and expected a faster drop off. As a starting point I completed all reps for A1 with 100kg and all reps except one on A2 with an additional weight of 30kg. Weight for B1 was 42.5kg and too easy, B2 I stuck with bodyweight as sternum chin ups are so much more demanding. There was a much faster drop off on B2 than any other exercise.
    PES Representative
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

Today was legs:

A1) Front Squat 6 x 3-5 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    A2) Romanian Deadlift 6 x 3-5 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B1) Standing Barbell Calf Raises from Floor 4 x 10-15 Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    B2) Seated Narrow Stance Calf Raises 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Front squats and romanian deadlifts as a superset is an act of masochism. As I am recovering from knee issues the front squats are a very light weight so it makes the recovery easier to handle.

Titanium notes: The libido boost that was present at the beginning has levelled off. I have dropped to one capsule TID for the last few days and I feel about the same as when I started. I am going to increase again to one capsule QID to see if it comes back up. It is normal for T boosters to have a noticeable effect for the first two weeks and level off.
    PES Representative
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great stuff, keep up the good work!

I love the weight routines, do you add in any cardio during the week as well?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

I do zero cardio in terms of running, swimming etc. If I want to lose fat or improve conditioning I do it with weight training routines and shorten the rest intervals. On my AnaBeta log I was doing giant sets with no rest so the combined TUT per body part was around four minutes.

If I have photoshoots coming up I sometimes add in a little bit of cardio on top but most of the time I simply manipulate diet and weight training to lose a couple of extra percentage points of body fat. I tend to maintain my BF% seen in the first photo year round minus small fluctuations.
    PES Representative
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I do zero cardio in terms of running, swimming etc. If I want to lose fat or improve conditioning I do it with weight training routines and shorten the rest intervals. On my AnaBeta log I was doing giant sets with no rest so the combined TUT per body part was around four minutes.

If I have photoshoots coming up I sometimes add in a little bit of cardio on top but most of the time I simply manipulate diet and weight training to lose a couple of extra percentage points of body fat. I tend to maintain my BF% seen in the first photo year round minus small fluctuations.
    That is great, I love doing cardio just for the endurance aspect, but I agree to get leaner and drop bodyfat weights plus strict diet will do the trick, I find people try to over do it with tons of cardio to drop bodyfat %.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

I agree completely. For me, if I can get to 8% bf for a photoshoot without cardio then I would happily do that. It is so often that people add it in a huge quantity or cardio to get lean and end up catabolising muscle tissue.

When I drop fat, I don't lose strength. I like to keep it that way.

Ok, today is supposed to be a day off but I will be going and doing arms anyway. I usually train three times over a five day period and take a day off on the third and fifth day. On my last mesocycle I didn't see a noticeably slower increase in strength when I trained three days on, one day off and I didn't suffer from lethargy or any other signs of adrenal fatigue.

My biceps are sore from chest and back, my biceps are very rarely ever sore so this is nice. My lats are sore from pull ups which is also very rare. My traps are sore from romanian deadlifts as are my hamstrings. It is nice to start lifting heavy again after a couple of months of hypertrophy based workouts.
    PES Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

Yesterday was my arm day, here was my training routine:

A1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Offset Grip Dumbbell Curls 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    A2) 15 Degree Decline Narrow Grip EZ Bar Extensions to Forehead 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B1) Standing Medium Grip EZ Bar Curls 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds
    B2) Lying Flat Medium Grip EZ Bar Extensions to Forehead 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds

A very simple workout designed for me to increase the intensity I am working at for the purpose of increasing neural strength. It has been three mesocycles since I have worked in lower rep ranges as I had high volume for AnaBeta and then went on a body composition programme prior to my holiday.

The soreness I am experiencing at the moment is very rare for me, it seems to have come as a pleasant shock to the body.

My hamstrings mean I can't stand up out of bed, I have to turn around to put my feet on the floor and then do a push up. My lats, rhomboids, traps, posterior deltoids and biceps have all been very sore as well. Very little soreness in my quads, triceps, calves and pecs despite me taking high doses of BCAAs during my workout (this usually has a dramatic mitigation effect on my level of DOMS).

I have run out of my brown rice protein and due to distributors being out of stock in England I am struggling to order more. I can't handle dairy for extended periods of time including WPI so at the moment I am using RecoverPro in the morning and intra-workout and Body Mortar post workout.

Titanium notes: I am still noticing higher than normal libido effects even though they are not as pronounced as they were within the first two weeks. I went down to one capsule TID for a few days and wasn't sure if I could tell any difference so I increased it the last two days to five per day to see if it results in any boost of libido from the slightly higher dosage. It seems to have worked.
    PES Representative
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

Chest and back training today. I still had some DOMs present in my biceps which made my pulls ups harder than usual.

- Incline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 105kg 6 x 3, all 18 reps completed.
    - Wide Grip Pulls Ups + 35kg 6 x 3, only 12 reps completed. I completed 17 reps with +30kg last workout so this was a bigger drop off than I expected. I contribute this to lingering muscle soreness.
    - Decline Neutral Grip DB Press. Started with 45kgs, it was too easy to went up to 50kg dumbbells for the last two sets.
    - Narrow Parallel Grip Sternum Pull Ups +5kg. I should have done these first as they are more neurologically demanding. This exercise is probably the main reason my back was so sore after my last workout.

Titanium is finished, I have a couple of days left on Erase.

I will post up my final review tomorrow.
    PES Representative
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

Final review:

I finished Titanium yesterday and Erase will be finished today.

Starting date 8th June, finishing date 8th July.

Starting weight 85kg, finishing weight 83kg.

For the majority of the run I was taking two capsules of Titanium BID (twice per day, four capsules in total) and one capsule of Erase TID (three times per day, three capsule in total).

As this is a testosterone booster and effects libido, some details may be a little graphic. I will keep it objective.

As I joined the PES rep team after applying for this and being chosen as the winner I took the decision to start my own bottle of Erase. I knew that I had a high change of being selected to log it from overwhelming and humbling support from fellow AM members. I knew that my review of Erase would lack credibility as a PES rep so started that and was on it for around three weeks prior to starting this stack. All feedback is going to be on what I noticed from that point and therefore attributed to Titanium rather than being down to Erase. Anything I feedback on Erase will be stated as such.

--

In the first two weeks I found my libido to increase steadily to a high point where I was experiencing random erections (I never tend to get these throughout the day) and higher libido. I found that I recovered much quicker after sexual activity and could feel aroused in a shorter time following than it would take usually. I was having more sexual urges and sexual desires throughout the day than I was used to. I also found that I had increased ejaculation volume even when there was no longer in between bouts of sexual activity.

The sexual aspects of the product are undeniable and it is what I found most obvious on plain testofen ran at 300mg BID, 600mg daily in total.

Physique wise I was on holiday for 14 days of this run and was running a lower carb diet than I was on previously. Eating was kept very clean and water weight was lost so I look leaner. Strength was not lost in this process and it was not an intended cut. I do not run testosterone boosters for aesthetic changes, I have tried many and never felt any to be particularly beneficial to muscle growth or fat loss. The main reasons I would purchase this type of product are for enhancing sexual function and overall feelings of wellbeing. It is nice to feel like you are youthful again as sexual functioning seems to start declining so early in many people nowadays.

As I got good results from bulk testofen at a lower dose than I was running Titanium I would actually recommend starting at a lower dose and tapering up, if at all, to make it more economical. The libido boosting aspects were very prominent during both runs so if I ran this again I would start with two capsules and work up from there if I found the effects levelling off.

In terms of dosing my effects levelled off dramatically after the two week period. Another option which I would seriously consider is to choose another product and run them in two week intervals or run shorter cycles in general. This is not specific to Titanium in my case, every testosterone booster I have used that worked only had noticeable effects in mood and libido for two weeks maximum. After the two week period I started experimenting with three capsules and bumped up to five and six. There was a mild increase in libido when going up to five and six but not enough for me to know it was from Titanium, unlike the boost I got when I started the run which was undeniable.

Keep in mind that when dosing it higher, it does have estrogen control in there in the form of I3C and while I don't know the synergistic effects in terms of quantifiable blood work, it is safe to assume that in some people they might find effects aren't as noticeable should the dose of I3C decrease estrogen too much rather than mitigating any increase from the aromatase enzyme via testosterone increases.

--

Some random notes on Erase: I found that I looked visibly leaner in the first three days of starting this. It has been commonly reported to be a feature in many people, I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. I didn't find that Erase hurt my joints, occasionally I had very mild joint strain in the same way you would do very heavy weight training and feel it in your triceps tendons when doing very heavy tricep extensions or california presses. I didn't notice any libido enhancing effects from Erase but my weight did raise in the first week of taking it by 1.5kg despite looking leaner from the decrease in water retention.

--

In summary, I enjoyed this run. The effects I received from Titanium stood up there with some much more expensive herbal testosterone boosters I have tried including DTHC and the AX/Triazole stack. These are over 150% and 200% of the price of Titanium respectively. I found that Titanium works better in terms of cost:benefit ratio and should I purchase one of these again I would go with Titanium over the others. I have used cheaper testosterone boosters or some that are similarly priced but nothing that I keep in my memory as worth trying again.

Thank you Athletix for selecting me to log your product. A special shout out for not using proprietary blends. I have big respect for simple formulas that don't hide in this way. Titanium is not a sexy formula with latest ingredients but it uses proven ingredients in healthy doses. This is an approach that I appreciate and much prefer to those who are pressured into constantly updating their product line and being forced to find the next big thing with perhaps is not there yet.
    PES Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Thank you for the amazing detailed log and final review!

We appreciate the kind words about our products, formula and non-prop blends

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good review
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Bump on amazing review

15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Bump on amazing review
    bump
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

As a follow up to this log. The rise in libido I had while on it is more noticeable now I am off.

As it increased suddenly and then tapered off it became less noticeable because I was comparing it to the first two weeks of the run when it was at it's highest.

Now I have finished the run it is obvious how much of a difference it made.

My sexual desire is lower and I no longer get any random erections like I did while I was on it.
    PES Representative
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

As a follow up to this log. The rise in libido I had while on it is more noticeable now I am off.

As it increased suddenly and then tapered off it became less noticeable because I was comparing it to the first two weeks of the run when it was at it's highest.

My sexual desire is lower and I no longer get any random erections like I did while I was on it.

Gotta love the high libido!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Thanks for the update.

New TitaniumXL will be out soon and even saving people more money, $34.99 for 120 caps, as you prefer running 2 caps a day thats a 60 day supply

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:21 AM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
  5. erase/titanium stack