bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intro:
I was kindly chosen by Athletix to run a log for their product Titanium and PES Erase so thank you Athletix for this. Also would like to offer a thank you to so many people recommending me in the thread, it was humbling and very kind.

Since applying for this I was chosen as a rep for PES so the log might seem counterintuitive to some. As I was getting so much support in the thread and knew I had a good chance of being picked I decided to start my own bottle of Erase so I could give a more accurate review on Titanium and take my rep position out of the equation as much as possible. I have been on Erase solo for around three weeks so have can have a very good assessment on what Titanium does for me.

Dosing:
Titanium is 4 per day so I will start with 2 capsules BID
Erase is 3 per day so I will start with 1 capsule TID

Starting statistics:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 85kg, first thing in the morning after going to the toilet and before eating or drinking anything
Bodyfat: Photo attached. Taken this morning, after breakfast and before training.

Goals:
I have a holiday on the 18th June for two weeks which is going to be a sun filled relaxation holiday. Naturally I want to look good for this so I am intending to recomp and drop a little bit of fat and water while holding weight. I don't indulge in intense fat loss strategies unless I have something big enough coming up where sacrificing LBM is a price worth paying. I will not necessarily post after photos as I don't expect significant visible changes at my condition with a testosterone booster. If there is something noticeable then I will.

Nutrition:
I am lowering carbs for the next 10 days before I go on holiday. It is not going to be an extreme low carb diet, I just noticed that I am holding a little bit more water around my umbilicus skinfold measurement. I have been on higher carbs since finishing my AnaBeta log and unfortunately my body just doesn't do as well on them when I don't have the supplement alongside it. I have started to look softer and less vascular.

My diet on the whole tends to be a paleo approach. Lots of meat, fish nuts, fruits and vegetables. Even my carb ups are controlled and at worst will see me eating gluten free carb sources and something high in sugar. I am consistently gluten free and dairy free.

Training:
At the moment I am on a higher volume routine as something with a higher metabolic for fat loss and hypertrophy benefits. Rest periods are incomplete and kept short for lactate build up and subsequent GH release.

When I am on holiday I will still be training consistently, eating well and won't be consuming alcohol. At most I will have two glasses of wine as I experiment with it for vascularity before photo shoots. I despise the stuff but it is nice to know how my body responds as last time the diuretic effects took longer to kick in than I thought.

Other supplements:
- Brown rice protein
- Maltodextrin and dextrose post workout
- Caffeine and ephedrine pre workout
- Zinc and magnesium
- Transdermal magnesium oil
- Liquid carnitine
- Psyllium husks

Testosterone:
This is the main focus of the stack so a few notes here are pertinent. They are subjective and not scientific but these are questions that some people will ask so I may as well save time now. It will involve sexual desire etc so if you are weird about reading it skip over this bit. I will keep it as professionally worded as possible.

Common signs some people judge a testosterone boosters effect's for and my current condition.
- I almost never wake up with an erection
- I have no problem maintaining an erection with my girlfriend or on my own. I just don't tend to get them spontaneously
- My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact
- When I am on my own I don't have serious sexual urges
- I get spots on my chest and back but I wax and/or epilate all the hair off my torso on a regular basis. Hair is constantly growing back as I keep it short and do it around once per week. If I don't remove the hair from the root and let it grow my spots subside and I have a relatively clear complexion

That is about it. As anyone who followed my last log will know, I tend to do things meticulously and scientifically. I am more than happy to answer any questions as this log is essentially for the benefit of the customer so I am sure people will have queries. Do not hesitate to ask. As long as you ask things in a respectful manner you will be treated just the same. :)

Attachments

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

I finished Titanium yesterday and Erase will be finished today.

Starting date 8th June, finishing date 8th July.

Starting weight 85kg, finishing weight 83kg.

For the majority of the run I was taking two capsules of Titanium BID (twice per day, four capsules in total) and one capsule of Erase TID (three times per day, three capsule in total).

As this is a testosterone booster and effects libido, some details may be a little graphic. I will keep it objective.

As I joined the PES rep team after applying for this and being chosen as the winner I took the decision to start my own bottle of Erase. I knew that I had a high change of being selected to log it from overwhelming and humbling support from fellow AM members. I knew that my review of Erase would lack credibility as a PES rep so started that and was on it for around three weeks prior to starting this stack. All feedback is going to be on what I noticed from that point and therefore attributed to Titanium rather than being down to Erase. Anything I feedback on Erase will be stated as such.

--

In the first two weeks I found my libido to increase steadily to a high point where I was experiencing random erections (I never tend to get these throughout the day) and higher libido. I found that I recovered much quicker after sexual activity and could feel aroused in a shorter time following than it would take usually. I was having more sexual urges and sexual desires throughout the day than I was used to. I also found that I had increased ejaculation volume even when there was no longer in between bouts of sexual activity.

The sexual aspects of the product are undeniable and it is what I found most obvious on plain testofen ran at 300mg BID, 600mg daily in total.

Physique wise I was on holiday for 14 days of this run and was running a lower carb diet than I was on previously. Eating was kept very clean and water weight was lost so I look leaner. Strength was not lost in this process and it was not an intended cut. I do not run testosterone boosters for aesthetic changes, I have tried many and never felt any to be particularly beneficial to muscle growth or fat loss. The main reasons I would purchase this type of product are for enhancing sexual function and overall feelings of wellbeing. It is nice to feel like you are youthful again as sexual functioning seems to start declining so early in many people nowadays.

As I got good results from bulk testofen at a lower dose than I was running Titanium I would actually recommend starting at a lower dose and tapering up, if at all, to make it more economical. The libido boosting aspects were very prominent during both runs so if I ran this again I would start with two capsules and work up from there if I found the effects levelling off.

In terms of dosing my effects levelled off dramatically after the two week period. Another option which I would seriously consider is to choose another product and run them in two week intervals or run shorter cycles in general. This is not specific to Titanium in my case, every testosterone booster I have used that worked only had noticeable effects in mood and libido for two weeks maximum. After the two week period I started experimenting with three capsules and bumped up to five and six. There was a mild increase in libido when going up to five and six but not enough for me to know it was from Titanium, unlike the boost I got when I started the run which was undeniable.

Keep in mind that when dosing it higher, it does have estrogen control in there in the form of I3C and while I don't know the synergistic effects in terms of quantifiable blood work, it is safe to assume that in some people they might find effects aren't as noticeable should the dose of I3C decrease estrogen too much rather than mitigating any increase from the aromatase enzyme via testosterone increases.

--

Some random notes on Erase: I found that I looked visibly leaner in the first three days of starting this. It has been commonly reported to be a feature in many people, I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. I didn't find that Erase hurt my joints, occasionally I had very mild joint strain in the same way you would do very heavy weight training and feel it in your triceps tendons when doing very heavy tricep extensions or california presses. I didn't notice any libido enhancing effects from Erase but my weight did raise in the first week of taking it by 1.5kg despite looking leaner from the decrease in water retention.

--

In summary, I enjoyed this run. The effects I received from Titanium stood up there with some much more expensive herbal testosterone boosters I have tried including DTHC and the AX/Triazole stack. These are over 150% and 200% of the price of Titanium respectively. I found that Titanium works better in terms of cost:benefit ratio and should I purchase one of these again I would go with Titanium over the others. I have used cheaper testosterone boosters or some that are similarly priced but nothing that I keep in my memory as worth trying again.

Thank you Athletix for selecting me to log your product. A special shout out for not using proprietary blends. I have big respect for simple formulas that don't hide in this way. Titanium is not a sexy formula with latest ingredients but it uses proven ingredients in healthy doses. This is an approach that I appreciate and much prefer to those who are pressured into constantly updating their product line and being forced to find the next big thing with perhaps is not there yet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this. I love Erase, and Titanium most certainly has my attention.

Enjoy the run

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow amazng detail, thanks you!

This is going to be a great log to follow :)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
very interested in 4/day protocol ... just started 2/day but will increase based on what I read here

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this. I love Erase, and Titanium most certainly has my attention.

Enjoy the run
hi looking forward to this
in on this. best of luck!
Wow amazng detail, thanks you!

This is going to be a great log to follow :)
very interested in 4/day protocol ... just started 2/day but will increase based on what I read here
Welcome aboard guys, good to have you all here. I looked in the box they came in and couldn't find a bribe anywhere so this is going to be an honest log!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays workout was a deload day, I deload every third workout with an approximate decrease of 30% in volume and increase the intensity accordingly to fall into the rep bracket.

Here is yesterdays routine;

A1) Narrow Grip EZ Scott Curl 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
A2) 15 Degree Decline Dumbbell Extensions 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B1) Standing Mid Grip EZ Reverse Scott Curls: 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) Standing V Handle Tricep Pushdown 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) Standing L-Flyes 3 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Very simply laid out workout. The reps, tempos and rest intervals are kept standard as it is intended to be speedy. Nobody wants to keep racking their brains while lactate is building up.

The workout was good. I took 400mg of caffeine pre workout which is lower than my regular dose but it had been a little while since I had last eaten and the empty stomach effect made me feel a little more nauseous than I would usually.

Finished with 10 minutes in the sauna.

Tomorrow will be chest and back. Reps back up to 8-10 as this will be my fourth workout in this programme.

Anyone who has taken Titanium before, I would like to know how quickly they notice libido increases. I am confident that I have had a very slight increase in libido already. I wouldn't put this down to the placebo as I did not get this from Erase when I started that around three weeks ago.

I have taken Testofen on it's own at 300mg BID and noticed libido changes very early on for about 8-10 days before it started tapering off.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
nice workout ... how and what times are you dosing the Titanium and Erase (I don't know what BID and TID mean)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout! I havn't used Titanium before, but with every Testofen product I've used I start to notice the effects about 5 days in, then the effects really peak in week 3 for me.

nice workout ... how and what times are you dosing the Titanium and Erase (I don't know what BID and TID mean)
I believe he is taking 4 caps a day, so 1700mg of Testofen, which is a pretty high dose, I've used around that much before and the effects are amazing, not just libido increase but performance in the gym.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. Yes, of course, I will explain!

The abbreviations are latin and used on prescriptions.

QD = 'Quaque Die' = Once per day
BID = 'Bis In Die' = Twice per day
TID = 'Ter In Die' = Three times per day
QID = 'Quater In Die' = Four times per day

I am taking two capsules of Titanium twice per day. Two with breakfast and two with dinner.

Erase I am taking one capsule three times per day. I have experimented with this prior to the run and tried double dosing after training rather than taking one with breakfast and one post training.

I will stick with this for a week or so before I contemplate changing.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I believe he is taking 4 caps a day, so 1700mg of Testofen, which is a pretty high dose, I've used around that much before and the effects are amazing, not just libido increase but performance in the gym.
I was able to figure that much out, but wasn't sure of the timing ... I ran Titanium when it first came out and have always thought about running it again at 4 ... I'm done w/ my PCT now and considering a run at 4 as well ... just the timing and split of doses eluded me

bdcc, thanks for the clarification ... look forward to seeing how this works out for you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was able to figure that much out, but wasn't sure of the timing ... I ran Titanium when it first came out and have always thought about running it again at 4 ... I'm done w/ my PCT now and considering a run at 4 as well ... just the timing and split of doses eluded me

bdcc, thanks for the clarification ... look forward to seeing how this works out for you
Pleasure, I am glad it helped.

This morning I woke up with a slightly stronger erection than I get normally. I have taken two capsules with my first feeding of the day and will take the other two with dinner.

Off to train chest and back. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and back today (or push and pull).

A1) Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
A2) Weighted Chin Ups 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Barbell Overhead Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Workout was successful.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually getting two bottles of titanium for fathers day. Gotta love the wife. Thinkig about the 4 a day protocol as I will be adding it to the erase and admantium already on hand. Might also throw in anabeta when I get it. :yum:

Keep up the good work man.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and back today (or push and pull).

A1) Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
A2) Weighted Chin Ups 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Barbell Overhead Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Workout was successful.
Nice workout, gotta love Chest and back days!

I am actually getting two bottles of titanium for fathers day. Gotta love the wife. Thinkig about the 4 a day protocol as I will be adding it to the erase and admantium already on hand. Might also throw in anabeta when I get it. :yum:

Keep up the good work man.
Great fathers day gift :D, nice stack I plan on using the same thing for my pct, including the Anabeta.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Love the log so far. Subbed.

AE14 was it a fathers day gift for you? Or for her... :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was due to be a legs day. I was having tension in my left hip external rotators so I took the day off.

My workout regime allows the flexibility of doing this as I train three days out of five.

Chest and Back, Legs, Off, Arms, Off, repeat.

So, if for some reason I miss a legs day I can move it from the second day to the third without disturbing the overall frequency or volume. I don't miss anything, just move it.

Today will be legs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was leg training, here is my routine;

A1) Heel Elevated ATG Barbell Back Squats 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
A2) Prone Iso-Lateral Leg Curl 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B1) Standing Good Mornings 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) Seated Calf Raise Machine 5 x 15-20 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Leg Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
C2) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 5 x AMRAP Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

I was slightly late to the gym so had to keep very strict rest periods and completed the workout in 50 minutes. I am recovering from a knee injury which has left me very vulnerable at the full knee flexion position which is why you see two heel elevated versions. I am using a very light weight on both of these with respect to my posterior chain and upper body strength.

Notes on Titanium: Yesterday I had two random erections beyond what I would consider normal. My girlfriend asked me why I was turned on as there was no catalyst for this at all. I wasn't aroused either time but notice they are becoming more frequent without me thinking about it.

No noticeable change in libido in terms of sexual desire yet.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was leg training, here is my routine;

A1) Heel Elevated ATG Barbell Back Squats 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
A2) Prone Iso-Lateral Leg Curl 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B1) Standing Good Mornings 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
B2) Seated Calf Raise Machine 5 x 15-20 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Leg Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
C2) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 5 x AMRAP Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

I was slightly late to the gym so had to keep very strict rest periods and completed the workout in 50 minutes. I am recovering from a knee injury which has left me very vulnerable at the full knee flexion position which is why you see two heel elevated versions. I am using a very light weight on both of these with respect to my posterior chain and upper body strength.

Notes on Titanium: Yesterday I had two random erections beyond what I would consider normal. My girlfriend asked me why I was turned on as there was no catalyst for this at all. I wasn't aroused either time but notice they are becoming more frequent without me thinking about it.

No noticeable change in libido in terms of sexual desire yet.

Great workout bdcc! I really like your set ups for training.

Gotta love the libido boosts from Testofen, only gets better for the next couple weeks:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not told her of some of the "effects"....but hell it is fathers day :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout bdcc! I really like your set ups for training.

Gotta love the libido boosts from Testofen, only gets better for the next couple weeks:)
Thank you very much. :)

Today was arms day (with one remedial exercise for the external shoulder rotators at the end for good measure).

The workout was strong. I was a little late going to the gym following breakfast but nothing 600mg of caffeine and 30mg of ephedrine couldn't fix!

Skipped the sauna so I could come home and get some food into me sooner. Steak and hazelnuts to bump the calories up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Today was arms day (with one remedial exercise for the external shoulder rotators at the end for good measure).

The workout was strong. I was a little late going to the gym following breakfast but nothing 600mg of caffeine and 30mg of ephedrine couldn't fix!

Skipped the sauna so I could come home and get some food into me sooner. Steak and hazelnuts to bump the calories up.
wow 600mg of caffeine, I thought I had a high tolerance taking 350mg, I was wrong lol. On top of that you take 30mg of Ephedrine! You must get some nice energy:)

Mmm Steak and hazelnuts sound yummy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

switch it up-try 400mg caffeine and 50mg ephedra. throw in a aspirin.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt help but laugh at "My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey hey bdcc!
Say, your training, did I read in a previous post/different thread that you've actually trained with Poliquin or just studied his training methodologies? just curious, b/c I mostly did routines back in college based on his workouts...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt help but laugh at "My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact"
I am not 100% sure why that is funny, I was being as honest as I can!

Good to have you on board finally. I thought you might still be mad at me for last night!

P.S. I just realised how that sounded...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey bdcc!
Say, your training, did I read in a previous post/different thread that you've actually trained with Poliquin or just studied his training methodologies? just curious, b/c I mostly did routines back in college based on his workouts...
Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.
sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well :(
:) ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well :(
:) ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...
I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.

In.

Great intro and updates thus far!
Thank you for the compliment. It is good to have you on board again.

If you have any questions on the log please feel free to ask. I like to be as helpful as possible.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.
Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump ;) will hop back over there in a sec....
...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My workout yesterday was chest and back. It was my 5th workout in this series, I usually go for 6 before I start a new routine.

The last couple of programmes I have completed my performance seemed to level off at the 6th workout and improvements on the last session weren't as dramatic. This is why I sometimes start a new programme after 5 workouts. With my holiday in 3 days time it makes sense to finish this cycle in the next two days as I will have to be on a different routine while I am there.

The workout was good, I increased the intensity and lowered the volume by approximately 30%. I went from 8-10 to 5-7. The dumbbells in my gym go up by 5kg past the 45kg dumbbells.

I used 50kg (approximately 110lbs) dumbbells for my neutral grip chest press and completed 31 out of 35 total reps on the 3-0-1-0 tempo which I am quite happy with.

Titanium notes: Libido is around where it would be usually but getting more frequent erections.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump ;) will hop back over there in a sec....
...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....
Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!
Thank you. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, yesterday was a day off training. I went to a spa and spent a long time in the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi as well as having a back and neck massage. It was very nice indeed.

Today I woke up feeling quite stiff so I left out legs and trained arms. It was my deload workout so I increased the weights again. 10 degree dumbbell tricep extensions with 30kg (approximately 66lbs) dumbbells, only managed 4 on the first set rather than my 5-7 rep range so dropped back to the 27.5kg dumbbells (60.5lbs) and hit the rep range comfortably.

I will train legs tomorrow and them leave on holiday on Saturday morning so posting may be slightly less frequent.

I looked for some BCAA powders to take with me and bought two tubs of AMS Body Mortar which is weirdly cheaper than bulk BCAA powder, which is good but slightly unsettling!?

Titanium notes: More frequent erections still, slight increase in libido starting to become apparent.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs today. I was running late and the squat rack was busy with someone doing T-Bar rows (don't ask) so I reverted back to a heel elevated hack squat as my A1 exercise.

The workout was good, pushed myself hard and sweated profusely. Tomorrow I am leaving in the morning for my holiday!

Titanium notes: More frequent erections, higher libido and sex drive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this had me laughing as I am a mix of 50% English and 50% American. When I have crossed the pond in the past, I have eaten true English scones, and let me tell you never forget the feeling.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps! ;)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

i

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

It is a very valid question. I used to avoid all stimulants and when I was sent a free tub of N2KTS to review it made such a difference to my workouts I have used stimulants ever since.

I only use them pre training to elevate cortisol at a time it would rise anyway to mitigate the damage and avoid prolonged periods of elevated cortisol.

I have battled adrenal fatigue before and don't tend to suffer any more ill effects like morning lethargy when I use them in this way.

I hope this helps.

Ben

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps! ;)
lol-i would rather eat scones than be forced to watch nascar.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.
Great update! Sounds like it's going good thus far:D