Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
combo sounds like it is working well-i just ordered a erase/titanium combo plus an extra titanium.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Thank you. :)
from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well :lol:
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hangin for so long...ummmm...yes, Fig newton, you have what it is down...I was makin a 'funny' ;) But so glad to see I wasn't the only one not knowing what a 'scone' was...Whoop-whoop! How long is your holiday? Does 'holiday' = 'summer break'?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone ;)

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

bdcc-i just got my titanium/erase this morning. i am gonna frontload 3/3 for a couple of days maybe even a week then see if there is diminshed effects at 2/2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I found when I went up to 2g of Testofen it started to stop working as good, when I run Titanium I'll prob stick to 3 caps a day. Do you plan on maybe dropping to 3 caps a day to see if the effects increase again?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks
I never expect significant aesthetic changes from testosterone boosters unless someone has a serious deficiency to be honest. I used to and became disappointed after everyone I used. I like the feeling of being on something like this in terms of increased sex drive, erection frequency etc. Although I am only 24, this product makes me feel younger as I have a significant improvement in all tangible sexual functions.

I have never used LCLT before so don't have any experience of what to expect. When I realised I was chosen to log them I didn't read any reviews to as to try and limit influence on expectations and placebo effect.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone ;)

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack
Thank you. My skin actually looks a lot clearer at the moment but I attribute that to the sun exposure. I did get a few spots on my back from testofen.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc-i just got my titanium/erase this morning. i am gonna frontload 3/3 for a couple of days maybe even a week then see if there is diminshed effects at 2/2.
I am interested to see how that goes. For me I felt my libido was at it's highest about a week and a half in at 600mg of testofen. This is a much higher dose of a 50% fenuside product and it took about the same. I would be tempted to increase it as it effects levels off to see if bumping the dose up correlates.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found when I went up to 2g of Testofen it started to stop working as good, when I run Titanium I'll prob stick to 3 caps a day. Do you plan on maybe dropping to 3 caps a day to see if the effects increase again?
I don't like experimenting on doses when I am logging for someone unless told. I was wondering about going down to 1 cap TID or 5 caps. One would confirm that I would be happy to run it at a lower dose without seriously negating the effects and the other would imply you could taper up during the run (if it feels more potent). Your call Athletix. :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I never expect significant aesthetic changes from testosterone boosters unless someone has a serious deficiency to be honest. I used to and became disappointed after everyone I used. I like the feeling of being on something like this in terms of increased sex drive, erection frequency etc. Although I am only 24, this product makes me feel younger as I have a significant improvement in all tangible sexual functions.

I have never used LCLT before so don't have any experience of what to expect. When I realised I was chosen to log them I didn't read any reviews to as to try and limit influence on expectations and placebo effect.
ok tks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like experimenting on doses when I am logging for someone unless told. I was wondering about going down to 1 cap TID or 5 caps. One would confirm that I would be happy to run it at a lower dose without seriously negating the effects and the other would imply you could taper up during the run (if it feels more potent). Your call Athletix. :)
If you feel a higher dose seems to be taking the effects away I'd go down to 2-3 caps, but it's up to you.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Women take fenugreek for bigger titties.
Well then, fenugreek for all women is now mandatory! haha

My compliments on the log BDCC, and thanks again for the 'embed' help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am interested to see how that goes. For me I felt my libido was at it's highest about a week and a half in at 600mg of testofen. This is a much higher dose of a 50% fenuside product and it took about the same. I would be tempted to increase it as it effects levels off to see if bumping the dose up correlates.
i am using the opposite approach....upping the dose at the beginning to hopefully get it saturated in body and feel effects sooner. then reduce dose and hopefully not see much drop off in effect. had been doing 3 caps today i went with 4, started feeling increased libido today-gonna stay at 4 caps 1 more day then drop to 2 caps daily.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Women take fenugreek for bigger titties.
I am aware of some of the other uses of fenugreek and am not worried. If I do start lactating randomly, start bra shopping for my puffy nipples or start crying at Titanic I will be sure to let you know. :)

Looks like a great stack Ben!
Good to have you on board, I wondered where you had been hiding!

If you feel a higher dose seems to be taking the effects away I'd go down to 2-3 caps, but it's up to you.
Just wanted clarification before I start tampering with the doses on a sponsored log. I will go down to one capsule TID starting today.

Well then, fenugreek for all women is now mandatory! haha

My compliments on the log BDCC, and thanks again for the 'embed' help.
Thank you. As always the kind words are much appreciated. :)

i am using the opposite approach....upping the dose at the beginning to hopefully get it saturated in body and feel effects sooner. then reduce dose and hopefully not see much drop off in effect. had been doing 3 caps today i went with 4, started feeling increased libido today-gonna stay at 4 caps 1 more day then drop to 2 caps daily.
Really curious to see how this goes, I like testing other approaches and this didn't come into my head at all. I find that although libido can stay high, the random erections etc on any testosterone boosters I have tried are much more prominent in the first two weeks, even if I keep the dose the same. I have felt this with DTHC, AX + Triazole, Testofen, Testo Libre and Blue Up. I have probably tried others but can't remember them off hand. The more of these I try the more convinced I am that taking them in short bursts or cycling different products on a 1 or 2 week basis would seem a more sensible option for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, the weather this morning is a bit cloudier than usual so instead of sunbathing at 8:30 in the morning I decided to stay inside, mark a couple of assignments, post up on here and eat my breakfast.

Breakfast this morning- 5 egg omelette with lemon pepper chicken and walnuts. Easy recipe, straight forward to cook and very tasty.

Training wise, here are the routines I have been doing while on holiday;

Chest and Back:
A1) Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
A2) 3/4 Supinated Grip Chin Ups 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) 30 Degree Incline Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B2) T-Bar Row w/ Supinated Grip 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
C1) Dips 3 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
C2) Bent Over Bilateral Dumbbell Side Raises 3 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

Legs:
A1) Heel Elevated Barbell Hack Squat 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
A2) Seated Calf Raises 4 x 12-15 Tempo: 2-1-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) Cyclist Squats 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-1-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B2) Prone Leg Curl 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
C1) 45 Degree Leg Press Calf Raises 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 2-1-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

Arms and Shoulders (at the villa):
A1) Resistance Band Standing Reverse Curls 4 x 15~
A2) Triangle Push Ups 4 x AMRAP
A3) Standing Cross Over Resistance Band Lateral Raises 4 x 12~
B1) Resistance Band Standing Curls 4 x 15~
B2) Resistance Band Overhead Extensions 4 x 12~
B3) Resistance Band Upright Rows 4 x 15~

On the resistance band workout all numbers are approximations as finding a combination of bands to suit the resistance makes it hard to be specific, especially as small changes in stance width can make the exercise easier or more difficult.

The workout was intended to start off as an intensification phase but when I got to the gym it became obvious it wouldn't happen. Dumbbells go up to 100lbs which isn't enough for my chest work if I was using low reps. The olympic bench is not suitable for heavy pressing and there is no chin up belt.

What I have is more of a functional hypertrophy workout. The rest periods could be shorter but the heat makes it extremely hard for me to train without passing out. The gym staff don't just wipe down the equipment after me, they wipe the floor as well.

Notes on Titanium: Libido is still high, sex is frequent and my urge to go again is quicker than it was previously. Random erection frequency has subsided (this tends to happen to me on all good testosterone boosters, none of them keep this up for more than two weeks). I am dropping the dose to 1 capsule TID to match my Erase dose. This is because I didn't feel the higher dose made a noticeable enough difference to when I ran testofen at a lower dose. This suits me better as I would prefer to run it at 2-3 per day and get similar results for less cost.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diggin the workouts Ben.. About time for me to switch up my workouts.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here! I love the layout for his routine.

Keep up the good work, good to see 2-3 caps can work just as good as 4 caps!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am aware of some of the other uses of fenugreek and am not worried. If I do start lactating randomly, start bra shopping for my puffy nipples or start crying at Titanic I will be sure to let you know. :)

Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part of a stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek without issue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knot beneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek but continued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek ever since. However, the type of extract may have been an issue, I’m not sure.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here! I love the layout for his routine.

Keep up the good work, good to see 2-3 caps can work just as good as 4 caps!
Thank you both for the compliments.

I did a second workout today at home, high rep chest and back work with resistance bands after my main chest and back workout earlier on.

Dinner is in the oven, garlic and basil chicken legs with potatoes.

Titanium notes: I forgot to mention that a noticeable increase in semen volume has been noted. I try and keep this as objective and professional as possible. My girlfriend has made comments on this for the last week or so. I had not told her anything about this as a possible effect until she asked.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part ofa stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek withoutissue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knotbeneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek butcontinued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek eversince. However, the type of extract mayhave been an issue, I'm not sure.
This is interesting. I have heard about lactation issues when other brands released fenugreek products but there was debate over the extracts exerting different effects.

I have used it before and have never had issues. Part of the reason I like it is that is has a human study behind it and tends to be sold as a "does what it says on the tin" product rather than something that is ridiculously overhyped. I prefer a reliable testosterone boost that is more modest than all of the new products coming on the market. I think fenuside has stuck around for a reason. We will see where bulbine etc are in two years.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part of a stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek without issue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knot beneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek but continued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek ever since. However, the type of extract may have been an issue, I’m not sure.
This is a pretty common thing, if you have pre existing gyno it can get aggravated by a lot of different herbal test boosters.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, my third training session of each workout so I have done my usual 30% deload. The intensity has been hard to keep up there in such a small gym. I am only repping 110kg on bench press but the stands wobble everytime I rack it, it was not designed for heavy duty use, hence this programme being more of a functional hypertrophy phase than the neural strength phased I had planned. 3/4 supinated grip chin ups I completed 4 x 6 with with 15kg extra which was too light for me. I was hoping to be doing triples with 90lbs-100lbs this workout. It will have to wait until next week when I get home, I will change my routine sooner than usual so I can take advantage of the heavier equipment.

Eating is going well here although it is very repetitive as meat in the supermarket does not look like it does in England, lots of kebabs, balls, burgers that look like hybrid meat. Pork meat here that is a rich red colour like beef, it is hard to trust it so I am sticking with the trusty sources; plain salmon, mackerel, chicken breasts, chicken legs, eggs and sliced salmon and trout.

I am looking leaner, some water weight loss from the lower carb lifestyle which suits me a lot better than higher carb diets, I have to carb cycle just to consume anything without feeling bloated and tired afterwards. Last night was homemade thai green chicken curry (coconut milk, not cream) with rice noodles. It left me a little bit bloated last night but looking ok this morning.

Today's training will be arms and shoulders with resistance bands. This is so I can do it at home in the sun rather than going to the gym 25 minutes away 3 out of 4 days. It was a compromise for my girlfriend despite her being very supportive, I like to try and keep her happy as well.

I am on 1 capsule TID of Titanium and have around half a bottle left.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill that Arms & Shoulders day Ben!!! Love them days. :D

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
to bdcc

hi ive sent you a private message but AM tells me you cannot accept because youre too full However it was this"aesthetic changes"

What do you think has contributed most in the years youve been training to aesthetic changes Was it a supplement (s) , diet , training .Id be interested to hear.PM if you want Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill that Arms & Shoulders day Ben!!! Love them days. :D
x2 get'er done!
Thank you guys. It was hard to deload on a resistance band workout but managed it just about with slight changes in stance. I recorded a couple of the very basic exercises for my YouTube channel, will get them uploaded soon.

to bdcc hi ive sent you a private message but AM tells me you cannot accept because youre too full However it was this"aesthetic changes" What do you think has contributed most in the years youve been training to aesthetic changes Was it a supplement (s) , diet , training .Id be interested to hear. PM if you want Thanks
I have cleared my PM box. Send it again and I will answer it there out of respect for Athletix.

---

I am at the airport at the moment. My arms and shoulders workout was my last session. I took two days off with the intention of hitting the gym fresh tomorrow when I can finally commence my intensification phase. I may be jet lagged but nobody gets anywhere in this game by taking the easy road.

Food so far today;
- Brown rice protein shake with rice milk, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Garlic and ginger chicken breast omelette (one breast, five whole eggs, no milk) and walnuts.
- Lime and black pepper chicken omelette (one breast, five whole eggs, no milk) and walnuts.
- Mackerel fillet with grated carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad.

Food for plane: Desiccated liver tablets, cashews, dates and dried berries. The person picking me up is bringing me some gluten free sausages (high meat content with rice flour) for when I am off the plane.

See you all on the other side! I will update tomorrow.

Ben

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no matter how good trips are-there is no place like home!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, intensification phase started today. It is long overdue!

Chest and back:
A1) 45 Degree Incline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-X-0 Rest: 90 seconds
A2) Wide Grip Pull Ups 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-X-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) 15 Degree Decline Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-X-0 Rest: 75 seconds
B2) Narrow Parallel Grip Sternum Chin Ups 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds

It was nice lifting some heavier weights again. I have extended the tempo to keep the TUT slightly higher. I was a little bit too conservative with the weights and expected a faster drop off. As a starting point I completed all reps for A1 with 100kg and all reps except one on A2 with an additional weight of 30kg. Weight for B1 was 42.5kg and too easy, B2 I stuck with bodyweight as sternum chin ups are so much more demanding. There was a much faster drop off on B2 than any other exercise.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was legs:

A1) Front Squat 6 x 3-5 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
A2) Romanian Deadlift 6 x 3-5 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) Standing Barbell Calf Raises from Floor 4 x 10-15 Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
B2) Seated Narrow Stance Calf Raises 4 x 8-10 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Front squats and romanian deadlifts as a superset is an act of masochism. As I am recovering from knee issues the front squats are a very light weight so it makes the recovery easier to handle.

Titanium notes: The libido boost that was present at the beginning has levelled off. I have dropped to one capsule TID for the last few days and I feel about the same as when I started. I am going to increase again to one capsule QID to see if it comes back up. It is normal for T boosters to have a noticeable effect for the first two weeks and level off.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff, keep up the good work!

I love the weight routines, do you add in any cardio during the week as well?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do zero cardio in terms of running, swimming etc. If I want to lose fat or improve conditioning I do it with weight training routines and shorten the rest intervals. On my AnaBeta log I was doing giant sets with no rest so the combined TUT per body part was around four minutes.

If I have photoshoots coming up I sometimes add in a little bit of cardio on top but most of the time I simply manipulate diet and weight training to lose a couple of extra percentage points of body fat. I tend to maintain my BF% seen in the first photo year round minus small fluctuations.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do zero cardio in terms of running, swimming etc. If I want to lose fat or improve conditioning I do it with weight training routines and shorten the rest intervals. On my AnaBeta log I was doing giant sets with no rest so the combined TUT per body part was around four minutes.

If I have photoshoots coming up I sometimes add in a little bit of cardio on top but most of the time I simply manipulate diet and weight training to lose a couple of extra percentage points of body fat. I tend to maintain my BF% seen in the first photo year round minus small fluctuations.
That is great, I love doing cardio just for the endurance aspect, but I agree to get leaner and drop bodyfat weights plus strict diet will do the trick, I find people try to over do it with tons of cardio to drop bodyfat %.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree completely. For me, if I can get to 8% bf for a photoshoot without cardio then I would happily do that. It is so often that people add it in a huge quantity or cardio to get lean and end up catabolising muscle tissue.

When I drop fat, I don't lose strength. I like to keep it that way.

Ok, today is supposed to be a day off but I will be going and doing arms anyway. I usually train three times over a five day period and take a day off on the third and fifth day. On my last mesocycle I didn't see a noticeably slower increase in strength when I trained three days on, one day off and I didn't suffer from lethargy or any other signs of adrenal fatigue.

My biceps are sore from chest and back, my biceps are very rarely ever sore so this is nice. My lats are sore from pull ups which is also very rare. My traps are sore from romanian deadlifts as are my hamstrings. It is nice to start lifting heavy again after a couple of months of hypertrophy based workouts.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my arm day, here was my training routine:

A1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Offset Grip Dumbbell Curls 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
A2) 15 Degree Decline Narrow Grip EZ Bar Extensions to Forehead 6 x 3 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
B1) Standing Medium Grip EZ Bar Curls 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds
B2) Lying Flat Medium Grip EZ Bar Extensions to Forehead 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 75 seconds

A very simple workout designed for me to increase the intensity I am working at for the purpose of increasing neural strength. It has been three mesocycles since I have worked in lower rep ranges as I had high volume for AnaBeta and then went on a body composition programme prior to my holiday.

The soreness I am experiencing at the moment is very rare for me, it seems to have come as a pleasant shock to the body.

My hamstrings mean I can't stand up out of bed, I have to turn around to put my feet on the floor and then do a push up. My lats, rhomboids, traps, posterior deltoids and biceps have all been very sore as well. Very little soreness in my quads, triceps, calves and pecs despite me taking high doses of BCAAs during my workout (this usually has a dramatic mitigation effect on my level of DOMS).

I have run out of my brown rice protein and due to distributors being out of stock in England I am struggling to order more. I can't handle dairy for extended periods of time including WPI so at the moment I am using RecoverPro in the morning and intra-workout and Body Mortar post workout.

Titanium notes: I am still noticing higher than normal libido effects even though they are not as pronounced as they were within the first two weeks. I went down to one capsule TID for a few days and wasn't sure if I could tell any difference so I increased it the last two days to five per day to see if it results in any boost of libido from the slightly higher dosage. It seems to have worked.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and back training today. I still had some DOMs present in my biceps which made my pulls ups harder than usual.

- Incline Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 105kg 6 x 3, all 18 reps completed.
- Wide Grip Pulls Ups + 35kg 6 x 3, only 12 reps completed. I completed 17 reps with +30kg last workout so this was a bigger drop off than I expected. I contribute this to lingering muscle soreness.
- Decline Neutral Grip DB Press. Started with 45kgs, it was too easy to went up to 50kg dumbbells for the last two sets.
- Narrow Parallel Grip Sternum Pull Ups +5kg. I should have done these first as they are more neurologically demanding. This exercise is probably the main reason my back was so sore after my last workout.

Titanium is finished, I have a couple of days left on Erase.

I will post up my final review tomorrow. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

I finished Titanium yesterday and Erase will be finished today.

Starting date 8th June, finishing date 8th July.

Starting weight 85kg, finishing weight 83kg.

For the majority of the run I was taking two capsules of Titanium BID (twice per day, four capsules in total) and one capsule of Erase TID (three times per day, three capsule in total).

As this is a testosterone booster and effects libido, some details may be a little graphic. I will keep it objective.

As I joined the PES rep team after applying for this and being chosen as the winner I took the decision to start my own bottle of Erase. I knew that I had a high change of being selected to log it from overwhelming and humbling support from fellow AM members. I knew that my review of Erase would lack credibility as a PES rep so started that and was on it for around three weeks prior to starting this stack. All feedback is going to be on what I noticed from that point and therefore attributed to Titanium rather than being down to Erase. Anything I feedback on Erase will be stated as such.

--

In the first two weeks I found my libido to increase steadily to a high point where I was experiencing random erections (I never tend to get these throughout the day) and higher libido. I found that I recovered much quicker after sexual activity and could feel aroused in a shorter time following than it would take usually. I was having more sexual urges and sexual desires throughout the day than I was used to. I also found that I had increased ejaculation volume even when there was no longer in between bouts of sexual activity.

The sexual aspects of the product are undeniable and it is what I found most obvious on plain testofen ran at 300mg BID, 600mg daily in total.

Physique wise I was on holiday for 14 days of this run and was running a lower carb diet than I was on previously. Eating was kept very clean and water weight was lost so I look leaner. Strength was not lost in this process and it was not an intended cut. I do not run testosterone boosters for aesthetic changes, I have tried many and never felt any to be particularly beneficial to muscle growth or fat loss. The main reasons I would purchase this type of product are for enhancing sexual function and overall feelings of wellbeing. It is nice to feel like you are youthful again as sexual functioning seems to start declining so early in many people nowadays.

As I got good results from bulk testofen at a lower dose than I was running Titanium I would actually recommend starting at a lower dose and tapering up, if at all, to make it more economical. The libido boosting aspects were very prominent during both runs so if I ran this again I would start with two capsules and work up from there if I found the effects levelling off.

In terms of dosing my effects levelled off dramatically after the two week period. Another option which I would seriously consider is to choose another product and run them in two week intervals or run shorter cycles in general. This is not specific to Titanium in my case, every testosterone booster I have used that worked only had noticeable effects in mood and libido for two weeks maximum. After the two week period I started experimenting with three capsules and bumped up to five and six. There was a mild increase in libido when going up to five and six but not enough for me to know it was from Titanium, unlike the boost I got when I started the run which was undeniable.

Keep in mind that when dosing it higher, it does have estrogen control in there in the form of I3C and while I don't know the synergistic effects in terms of quantifiable blood work, it is safe to assume that in some people they might find effects aren't as noticeable should the dose of I3C decrease estrogen too much rather than mitigating any increase from the aromatase enzyme via testosterone increases.

--

Some random notes on Erase: I found that I looked visibly leaner in the first three days of starting this. It has been commonly reported to be a feature in many people, I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. I didn't find that Erase hurt my joints, occasionally I had very mild joint strain in the same way you would do very heavy weight training and feel it in your triceps tendons when doing very heavy tricep extensions or california presses. I didn't notice any libido enhancing effects from Erase but my weight did raise in the first week of taking it by 1.5kg despite looking leaner from the decrease in water retention.

--

In summary, I enjoyed this run. The effects I received from Titanium stood up there with some much more expensive herbal testosterone boosters I have tried including DTHC and the AX/Triazole stack. These are over 150% and 200% of the price of Titanium respectively. I found that Titanium works better in terms of cost:benefit ratio and should I purchase one of these again I would go with Titanium over the others. I have used cheaper testosterone boosters or some that are similarly priced but nothing that I keep in my memory as worth trying again.

Thank you Athletix for selecting me to log your product. A special shout out for not using proprietary blends. I have big respect for simple formulas that don't hide in this way. Titanium is not a sexy formula with latest ingredients but it uses proven ingredients in healthy doses. This is an approach that I appreciate and much prefer to those who are pressured into constantly updating their product line and being forced to find the next big thing with perhaps is not there yet.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the amazing detailed log and final review!

We appreciate the kind words about our products, formula and non-prop blends:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on amazing review:D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a follow up to this log. The rise in libido I had while on it is more noticeable now I am off.

As it increased suddenly and then tapered off it became less noticeable because I was comparing it to the first two weeks of the run when it was at it's highest.

Now I have finished the run it is obvious how much of a difference it made.

My sexual desire is lower and I no longer get any random erections like I did while I was on it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a follow up to this log. The rise in libido I had while on it is more noticeable now I am off.

As it increased suddenly and then tapered off it became less noticeable because I was comparing it to the first two weeks of the run when it was at it's highest.

My sexual desire is lower and I no longer get any random erections like I did while I was on it.
:lol:

Gotta love the high libido!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the update.

New TitaniumXL will be out soon and even saving people more money, $34.99 for 120 caps, as you prefer running 2 caps a day thats a 60 day supply:)