BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hey hey bdcc!
    Say, your training, did I read in a previous post/different thread that you've actually trained with Poliquin or just studied his training methodologies? just curious, b/c I mostly did routines back in college based on his workouts...
    Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.
    sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well
    ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...
    •   

3. In.

Great intro and updates thus far!

4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well
    ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...
    I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    In.

Great intro and updates thus far!
    Thank you for the compliment. It is good to have you on board again.

If you have any questions on the log please feel free to ask. I like to be as helpful as possible.
    PEScience Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.
    Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump will hop back over there in a sec....
    ...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....
    •   

6. My workout yesterday was chest and back. It was my 5th workout in this series, I usually go for 6 before I start a new routine.

The last couple of programmes I have completed my performance seemed to level off at the 6th workout and improvements on the last session weren't as dramatic. This is why I sometimes start a new programme after 5 workouts. With my holiday in 3 days time it makes sense to finish this cycle in the next two days as I will have to be on a different routine while I am there.

The workout was good, I increased the intensity and lowered the volume by approximately 30%. I went from 8-10 to 5-7. The dumbbells in my gym go up by 5kg past the 45kg dumbbells.

I used 50kg (approximately 110lbs) dumbbells for my neutral grip chest press and completed 31 out of 35 total reps on the 3-0-1-0 tempo which I am quite happy with.

Titanium notes: Libido is around where it would be usually but getting more frequent erections.
    PEScience Representative

7. Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump will hop back over there in a sec....
    ...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....
    Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!
    Thank you.
    PEScience Representative

9. Ok, yesterday was a day off training. I went to a spa and spent a long time in the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi as well as having a back and neck massage. It was very nice indeed.

Today I woke up feeling quite stiff so I left out legs and trained arms. It was my deload workout so I increased the weights again. 10 degree dumbbell tricep extensions with 30kg (approximately 66lbs) dumbbells, only managed 4 on the first set rather than my 5-7 rep range so dropped back to the 27.5kg dumbbells (60.5lbs) and hit the rep range comfortably.

I will train legs tomorrow and them leave on holiday on Saturday morning so posting may be slightly less frequent.

I looked for some BCAA powders to take with me and bought two tubs of AMS Body Mortar which is weirdly cheaper than bulk BCAA powder, which is good but slightly unsettling!?

Titanium notes: More frequent erections still, slight increase in libido starting to become apparent.
    PEScience Representative

10. Legs today. I was running late and the squat rack was busy with someone doing T-Bar rows (don't ask) so I reverted back to a heel elevated hack squat as my A1 exercise.

The workout was good, pushed myself hard and sweated profusely. Tomorrow I am leaving in the morning for my holiday!

Titanium notes: More frequent erections, higher libido and sex drive.
    PEScience Representative

11. [QUOTE=bdcc;2906584]I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
    LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well

13. [QUOTE=thebigt;2909088]
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

this had me laughing as I am a mix of 50% English and 50% American. When I have crossed the pond in the past, I have eaten true English scones, and let me tell you never forget the feeling.

14. Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps!
    PEScience Representative

15. hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

i

16. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

It is a very valid question. I used to avoid all stimulants and when I was sent a free tub of N2KTS to review it made such a difference to my workouts I have used stimulants ever since.

I only use them pre training to elevate cortisol at a time it would rise anyway to mitigate the damage and avoid prolonged periods of elevated cortisol.

I have battled adrenal fatigue before and don't tend to suffer any more ill effects like morning lethargy when I use them in this way.

I hope this helps.

Ben

17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps!
    lol-i would rather eat scones than be forced to watch nascar.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-i would rather eat scones than be forced to watch nascar.
    And another left turn, he's going down the back stretch, and another left turn. Wow, this is intense!

19. Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.
    Great update! Sounds like it's going good thus far

21. combo sounds like it is working well-i just ordered a erase/titanium combo plus an extra titanium.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    combo sounds like it is working well-i just ordered a erase/titanium combo plus an extra titanium.
    Titanium/ Erase combo is where it's at!

23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well
    Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hangin for so long...ummmm...yes, Fig newton, you have what it is down...I was makin a 'funny' But so glad to see I wasn't the only one not knowing what a 'scone' was...Whoop-whoop! How long is your holiday? Does 'holiday' = 'summer break'?

24. Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

25. hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks

26. Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack

27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

bdcc-i just got my titanium/erase this morning. i am gonna frontload 3/3 for a couple of days maybe even a week then see if there is diminshed effects at 2/2.

28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I found when I went up to 2g of Testofen it started to stop working as good, when I run Titanium I'll prob stick to 3 caps a day. Do you plan on maybe dropping to 3 caps a day to see if the effects increase again?

29. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks
    I never expect significant aesthetic changes from testosterone boosters unless someone has a serious deficiency to be honest. I used to and became disappointed after everyone I used. I like the feeling of being on something like this in terms of increased sex drive, erection frequency etc. Although I am only 24, this product makes me feel younger as I have a significant improvement in all tangible sexual functions.

I have never used LCLT before so don't have any experience of what to expect. When I realised I was chosen to log them I didn't read any reviews to as to try and limit influence on expectations and placebo effect.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack
    Thank you. My skin actually looks a lot clearer at the moment but I attribute that to the sun exposure. I did get a few spots on my back from testofen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:55 PM
  5. erase/titanium stack