BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

[QUOTE=bdcc;2906584]I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.

from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

from my simplistic, midwestern united states states point of view, scones are nothing more than poorly made biscuits, lol.
    LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=thebigt;2909088]
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.

this had me laughing as I am a mix of 50% English and 50% American. When I have crossed the pond in the past, I have eaten true English scones, and let me tell you never forget the feeling.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

i

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi just catching up with the thread as ive been away I am surprised by your high intake of caffeine If you take that amount on a regular basis high do you avoid adrenal glands burning out.?

do you crash ?

It is a very valid question. I used to avoid all stimulants and when I was sent a free tub of N2KTS to review it made such a difference to my workouts I have used stimulants ever since.

I only use them pre training to elevate cortisol at a time it would rise anyway to mitigate the damage and avoid prolonged periods of elevated cortisol.

I have battled adrenal fatigue before and don't tend to suffer any more ill effects like morning lethargy when I use them in this way.

I hope this helps.

Ben

7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Haha, AE14 knows what I am talking about!

What BigT said to some Englishmen would be like me saying NASCAR is a poor man's Formula 1 to some Americans!

A scone is not a biscuit, negative reps!
    lol-i would rather eat scones than be forced to watch nascar.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

lol-i would rather eat scones than be forced to watch nascar.
    And another left turn, he's going down the back stretch, and another left turn. Wow, this is intense!

9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, update from holiday!

Training is sorted here. I have found a gym and have trained 4 times in 6 days. Chest and back in the gym, legs in the gym and arms at home with my iron woody resistance bands.

The weather here is very hot, it makes training hard work as the Bulgarian gym owner had to keep wiping the floor from the profuse amount of sweat that was dripping off me. I drink around 4 litres of water during my workout alone.

I am currently eating a carrot, avocado and pumpkin seed salad with two mackerel fillets.

I will update on my workouts when I am home.

All the time in the sun has given me a good tan and has helped me look leaner. I have dropped a majority of carbs since I got here so have lost a little water as well. Carb cycling with high doses around my workouts and every third or fourth evening.

Notes on Titanium: libido is still high. On the last day of leaving England and the few days of being here my sex drive has gone from increased to borderline sex pest. Although my frequency of having sex has not gone up. I think about it much more even when there is no obvious reason for it.
    Great update! Sounds like it's going good thus far

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

11. Diamond Member
    Answers

combo sounds like it is working well-i just ordered a erase/titanium combo plus an extra titanium.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

combo sounds like it is working well-i just ordered a erase/titanium combo plus an extra titanium.
    Titanium/ Erase combo is where it's at!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    LOL I thought scones were some sort of biscuit as well
    Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hangin for so long...ummmm...yes, Fig newton, you have what it is down...I was makin a 'funny' But so glad to see I wasn't the only one not knowing what a 'scone' was...Whoop-whoop! How long is your holiday? Does 'holiday' = 'summer break'?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

17. Diamond Member
    Answers

Schizm, you need to stop using terminology in my thread! What is 'summer break'? I know what spring break is from films like American Pie lol.

I am on a two week break in Bulgaria. Eating is fine, lots of fish, about two servings per day. No alcohol consumed. I brought out 500 desiccated liver tablets and some bcaa powder on top of all of my powders and pills.

Might be due a carb up tonight as the closest thing I have had over the last couple of days (away from intra and post workout) are nuts and watermelon.

BigT, I would be curious to know what you play with dosage wise. My libido is increasing around the same level as from 600mg testofen so for me I think it has a diminishing return with higher dosage. If I had bought it I would be more than happy to run with 2 per day and let the bottle last longer.

bdcc-i just got my titanium/erase this morning. i am gonna frontload 3/3 for a couple of days maybe even a week then see if there is diminshed effects at 2/2.

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I found when I went up to 2g of Testofen it started to stop working as good, when I run Titanium I'll prob stick to 3 caps a day. Do you plan on maybe dropping to 3 caps a day to see if the effects increase again?

19. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi

would like to ask what you aim to get from these products as your end result in other words what are you goping to acheive by taking them.

thanks
    I never expect significant aesthetic changes from testosterone boosters unless someone has a serious deficiency to be honest. I used to and became disappointed after everyone I used. I like the feeling of being on something like this in terms of increased sex drive, erection frequency etc. Although I am only 24, this product makes me feel younger as I have a significant improvement in all tangible sexual functions.

I have never used LCLT before so don't have any experience of what to expect. When I realised I was chosen to log them I didn't read any reviews to as to try and limit influence on expectations and placebo effect.

20. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Looking good BDCC. I am on the same right now and agree about the sex aspect. My poor wife is never left alone

Only negative is that I have found acne is up a bit, however, that is to be expected considering the stack
    Thank you. My skin actually looks a lot clearer at the moment but I attribute that to the sun exposure. I did get a few spots on my back from testofen.

21. Diamond Member
    Answers

bdcc-i just got my titanium/erase this morning. i am gonna frontload 3/3 for a couple of days maybe even a week then see if there is diminshed effects at 2/2.
    I am interested to see how that goes. For me I felt my libido was at it's highest about a week and a half in at 600mg of testofen. This is a much higher dose of a 50% fenuside product and it took about the same. I would be tempted to increase it as it effects levels off to see if bumping the dose up correlates.

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

I found when I went up to 2g of Testofen it started to stop working as good, when I run Titanium I'll prob stick to 3 caps a day. Do you plan on maybe dropping to 3 caps a day to see if the effects increase again?
    I don't like experimenting on doses when I am logging for someone unless told. I was wondering about going down to 1 cap TID or 5 caps. One would confirm that I would be happy to run it at a lower dose without seriously negating the effects and the other would imply you could taper up during the run (if it feels more potent). Your call Athletix.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I never expect significant aesthetic changes from testosterone boosters unless someone has a serious deficiency to be honest. I used to and became disappointed after everyone I used. I like the feeling of being on something like this in terms of increased sex drive, erection frequency etc. Although I am only 24, this product makes me feel younger as I have a significant improvement in all tangible sexual functions.

I have never used LCLT before so don't have any experience of what to expect. When I realised I was chosen to log them I didn't read any reviews to as to try and limit influence on expectations and placebo effect.
    ok tks

24. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Women take fenugreek for bigger titties.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like a great stack Ben!

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I don't like experimenting on doses when I am logging for someone unless told. I was wondering about going down to 1 cap TID or 5 caps. One would confirm that I would be happy to run it at a lower dose without seriously negating the effects and the other would imply you could taper up during the run (if it feels more potent). Your call Athletix.
    If you feel a higher dose seems to be taking the effects away I'd go down to 2-3 caps, but it's up to you.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Well then, fenugreek for all women is now mandatory! haha

My compliments on the log BDCC, and thanks again for the 'embed' help.

28. Diamond Member
    Answers

I am interested to see how that goes. For me I felt my libido was at it's highest about a week and a half in at 600mg of testofen. This is a much higher dose of a 50% fenuside product and it took about the same. I would be tempted to increase it as it effects levels off to see if bumping the dose up correlates.
    i am using the opposite approach....upping the dose at the beginning to hopefully get it saturated in body and feel effects sooner. then reduce dose and hopefully not see much drop off in effect. had been doing 3 caps today i went with 4, started feeling increased libido today-gonna stay at 4 caps 1 more day then drop to 2 caps daily.

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

I am aware of some of the other uses of fenugreek and am not worried. If I do start lactating randomly, start bra shopping for my puffy nipples or start crying at Titanic I will be sure to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Looks like a great stack Ben!
    Good to have you on board, I wondered where you had been hiding!

If you feel a higher dose seems to be taking the effects away I'd go down to 2-3 caps, but it's up to you.
    Just wanted clarification before I start tampering with the doses on a sponsored log. I will go down to one capsule TID starting today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Well then, fenugreek for all women is now mandatory! haha

My compliments on the log BDCC, and thanks again for the 'embed' help.
    Thank you. As always the kind words are much appreciated.

i am using the opposite approach....upping the dose at the beginning to hopefully get it saturated in body and feel effects sooner. then reduce dose and hopefully not see much drop off in effect. had been doing 3 caps today i went with 4, started feeling increased libido today-gonna stay at 4 caps 1 more day then drop to 2 caps daily.
    Really curious to see how this goes, I like testing other approaches and this didn't come into my head at all. I find that although libido can stay high, the random erections etc on any testosterone boosters I have tried are much more prominent in the first two weeks, even if I keep the dose the same. I have felt this with DTHC, AX + Triazole, Testofen, Testo Libre and Blue Up. I have probably tried others but can't remember them off hand. The more of these I try the more convinced I am that taking them in short bursts or cycling different products on a 1 or 2 week basis would seem a more sensible option for me.
    PES Representative

30. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok, the weather this morning is a bit cloudier than usual so instead of sunbathing at 8:30 in the morning I decided to stay inside, mark a couple of assignments, post up on here and eat my breakfast.

Breakfast this morning- 5 egg omelette with lemon pepper chicken and walnuts. Easy recipe, straight forward to cook and very tasty.

Training wise, here are the routines I have been doing while on holiday;

Chest and Back:
    A1) Bi-Acromial Grip Bench Press 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    A2) 3/4 Supinated Grip Chin Ups 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B1) 30 Degree Incline Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B2) T-Bar Row w/ Supinated Grip 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    C1) Dips 3 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C2) Bent Over Bilateral Dumbbell Side Raises 3 x 10-12 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

Legs:
    A1) Heel Elevated Barbell Hack Squat 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    A2) Seated Calf Raises 4 x 12-15 Tempo: 2-1-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B1) Cyclist Squats 4 x 6-8 Tempo: 3-1-1-0 Rest: 90 seconds
    B2) Prone Leg Curl 4 x 4-6 Tempo: 4-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C1) 45 Degree Leg Press Calf Raises 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 2-1-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

Arms and Shoulders (at the villa):
    A1) Resistance Band Standing Reverse Curls 4 x 15~
    A2) Triangle Push Ups 4 x AMRAP
    A3) Standing Cross Over Resistance Band Lateral Raises 4 x 12~
    B1) Resistance Band Standing Curls 4 x 15~
    B2) Resistance Band Overhead Extensions 4 x 12~
    B3) Resistance Band Upright Rows 4 x 15~

On the resistance band workout all numbers are approximations as finding a combination of bands to suit the resistance makes it hard to be specific, especially as small changes in stance width can make the exercise easier or more difficult.

The workout was intended to start off as an intensification phase but when I got to the gym it became obvious it wouldn't happen. Dumbbells go up to 100lbs which isn't enough for my chest work if I was using low reps. The olympic bench is not suitable for heavy pressing and there is no chin up belt.

What I have is more of a functional hypertrophy workout. The rest periods could be shorter but the heat makes it extremely hard for me to train without passing out. The gym staff don't just wipe down the equipment after me, they wipe the floor as well.

Notes on Titanium: Libido is still high, sex is frequent and my urge to go again is quicker than it was previously. Random erection frequency has subsided (this tends to happen to me on all good testosterone boosters, none of them keep this up for more than two weeks). I am dropping the dose to 1 capsule TID to match my Erase dose. This is because I didn't feel the higher dose made a noticeable enough difference to when I ran testofen at a lower dose. This suits me better as I would prefer to run it at 2-3 per day and get similar results for less cost.
    PES Representative

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Diggin the workouts Ben.. About time for me to switch up my workouts.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Same here! I love the layout for his routine.

Keep up the good work, good to see 2-3 caps can work just as good as 4 caps!

33. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=bdcc;2919392]I am aware of some of the other uses of fenugreek and am not worried. If I do start lactating randomly, start bra shopping for my puffy nipples or start crying at Titanic I will be sure to let you know.

Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part of a stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek without issue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knot beneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek but continued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek ever since. However, the type of extract may have been an issue, I’m not sure.

34. Diamond Member
    Answers

Same here! I love the layout for his routine.

Keep up the good work, good to see 2-3 caps can work just as good as 4 caps!
    Thank you both for the compliments.

I did a second workout today at home, high rep chest and back work with resistance bands after my main chest and back workout earlier on.

Dinner is in the oven, garlic and basil chicken legs with potatoes.

Titanium notes: I forgot to mention that a noticeable increase in semen volume has been noted. I try and keep this as objective and professional as possible. My girlfriend has made comments on this for the last week or so. I had not told her anything about this as a possible effect until she asked.
    PES Representative

35. Diamond Member
    Answers

Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part ofa stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek withoutissue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knotbeneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek butcontinued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek eversince. However, the type of extract mayhave been an issue, I'm not sure.
    This is interesting. I have heard about lactation issues when other brands released fenugreek products but there was debate over the extracts exerting different effects.

I have used it before and have never had issues. Part of the reason I like it is that is has a human study behind it and tends to be sold as a "does what it says on the tin" product rather than something that is ridiculously overhyped. I prefer a reliable testosterone boost that is more modest than all of the new products coming on the market. I think fenuside has stuck around for a reason. We will see where bulbine etc are in two years.
    PES Representative

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=BBB;2919715]
    I am aware of some of the other uses of fenugreek and am not worried. If I do start lactating randomly, start bra shopping for my puffy nipples or start crying at Titanic I will be sure to let you know.

Several years ago I took Fenugreek (NOW brand) as part of a stack. I had previously used everything else in the stack except fenugreek without issue. About three weeks into the cycle my existing gyno, in the form of a knot beneath my right areola began to hurt. I discontinued the fenugreek but continued with the rest of the stack and the problem subsided. I have personally avoided fenugreek ever since. However, the type of extract may have been an issue, I’m not sure.
    This is a pretty common thing, if you have pre existing gyno it can get aggravated by a lot of different herbal test boosters.

37. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok, my third training session of each workout so I have done my usual 30% deload. The intensity has been hard to keep up there in such a small gym. I am only repping 110kg on bench press but the stands wobble everytime I rack it, it was not designed for heavy duty use, hence this programme being more of a functional hypertrophy phase than the neural strength phased I had planned. 3/4 supinated grip chin ups I completed 4 x 6 with with 15kg extra which was too light for me. I was hoping to be doing triples with 90lbs-100lbs this workout. It will have to wait until next week when I get home, I will change my routine sooner than usual so I can take advantage of the heavier equipment.

Eating is going well here although it is very repetitive as meat in the supermarket does not look like it does in England, lots of kebabs, balls, burgers that look like hybrid meat. Pork meat here that is a rich red colour like beef, it is hard to trust it so I am sticking with the trusty sources; plain salmon, mackerel, chicken breasts, chicken legs, eggs and sliced salmon and trout.

I am looking leaner, some water weight loss from the lower carb lifestyle which suits me a lot better than higher carb diets, I have to carb cycle just to consume anything without feeling bloated and tired afterwards. Last night was homemade thai green chicken curry (coconut milk, not cream) with rice noodles. It left me a little bit bloated last night but looking ok this morning.

Today's training will be arms and shoulders with resistance bands. This is so I can do it at home in the sun rather than going to the gym 25 minutes away 3 out of 4 days. It was a compromise for my girlfriend despite her being very supportive, I like to try and keep her happy as well.

I am on 1 capsule TID of Titanium and have around half a bottle left.
    PES Representative

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Kill that Arms & Shoulders day Ben!!! Love them days.

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Kill that Arms & Shoulders day Ben!!! Love them days.
    x2 get'er done!

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

to bdcc

hi ive sent you a private message but AM tells me you cannot accept because youre too full However it was this"aesthetic changes"

What do you think has contributed most in the years youve been training to aesthetic changes Was it a supplement (s) , diet , training .Id be interested to hear.PM if you want Thanks

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:21 PM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
  5. erase/titanium stack