5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Max Effort Upper body:

Fat Bar+200lbs of chains+two board

Total weight: 430x1

I attempted 440 but my form got loose at the bottom so it didnt go up. Being that it was already late I just continued with the workout.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Max Effort Upper body:

I attempted 440 but my form got loose at the bottom so it didnt go up. Being that it was already late I just continued with the workout.
    very nice. Keep up the good work

have you ever thought about switching to a bodybuilder rep routine for 8 weeks and see how your body responds?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Max Effort Upper body:

Sorry about the late sub, (super late lol). Looks like you're killing it!! I just made my schedule for the rest of the year. Looks like I'll be logging some nice AI supps in November (got some stuff from the xmas in summer sale). Gonna log HGHpro, Testopro, Stoked, and MAYBE glycobol as my light PCT coming off Transaderm.
    Gonna catch up on your log now
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice. Keep up the good work

have you ever thought about switching to a bodybuilder rep routine for 8 weeks and see how your body responds?
    Nope lol. I walk in and I do what my trainer says. It's all about power and strength now-a-days. Looking at two competitions now. One in march and one in June. If I can I'll do both.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sorry about the late sub, (super late lol). Looks like you're killing it!! I just made my schedule for the rest of the year. Looks like I'll be logging some nice AI supps in November (got some stuff from the xmas in summer sale). Gonna log HGHpro, Testopro, Stoked, and MAYBE glycobol as my light PCT coming off Transaderm.
    Gonna catch up on your log now
    No worries buddy!

The glycobol I would definetely recommend adding to that stack. Or better yet if you can run it during your cycle during then continue into PCT. Glycobol makes good diet better and spot on diets flawless. One of my favorite staples hands down.

And that stack of yours...im looking ot run it maybe round November as well. But I wanna add DAA and LCLT. John Has a very similar stack and has perform added. I may consider this addition as well. Stoked I really enjoy at a 4-6 pill a day dosing. Only problem is libido spikes bad....i mean if you really want to call that a problem lol.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

No worries buddy!

The glycobol I would definetely recommend adding to that stack. Or better yet if you can run it during your cycle during then continue into PCT. Glycobol makes good diet better and spot on diets flawless. One of my favorite staples hands down.

And that stack of yours...im looking ot run it maybe round November as well. But I wanna add DAA and LCLT. John Has a very similar stack and has perform added. I may consider this addition as well. Stoked I really enjoy at a 4-6 pill a day dosing. Only problem is libido spikes bad....i mean if you really want to call that a problem lol.
    Oh, i'll be running DAA and LCLT as well I consider DAA a cycled staple and LCLT as a staple. Thank god AI has it at such a good price!!

Stoked at 4-6 caps a day. Hmm. I might try dosing it that high. though the bottle wouldn't make it very long. I might have to get another one... If you guys ever have that 50% off sale again please shoot me a PM
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Todays Diet: (Lean Gains with a broke Grad student twist)

12 ounces Lean flank steak
    2 Toufayan Low Car Low Fat High fiber wraps
    1 whole wheat high fiber flatbread
    4 chicken thighs with skin
    2 oranges
    3 apples
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1.5 Scoops Cellucor
    2.5 scoops Nutrapro Naturals
    1 scoop Intrapro
    2 waffles with Peanut Butter and Polaner Sugar Free Preserves with Fiber

I'll edit the post and do the math later. I'm exhausted. Gonna pass out and wake up for work tomorrow. Protein is around 245g. Fruits I really dont count in my carb count, but besides the fruits carbs are under 100. With the fruits it goes over 100. Fat is around 70 give or take.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks great to me Andres!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I can't help but notice that you left the skin on the chicken

That just reminded me of the episode of South Park when Cartman ate all of the skin off of the KFC, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Relatively low carb meal, that skin won't hurt him. Saturated fats are needed too. Just not in a carb rich environment or in excessive amounts.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

lclt and daa is a nice stack , perform before workouts is nice as well
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

No worries buddy!

I cant take too much stoked- drys my joints out- I could be wrong but I am not chancing it currently-maybe when Im totally healed up -maybe . as soon as I went off stoked-and I took it for months strait, joints felt a bit better, so maybe if a person is having joint issues reversatrol at over 1000 mgs is not wise. I did research on this- using resveratrol too high of a dose and for too long and joint pain and quite a few people reported this including myself.....thats my 2 cents and experience
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I can't help but notice that you left the skin on the chicken

That just reminded me of the episode of South Park when Cartman ate all of the skin off of the KFC, lol.
    Haha I did it intentionally. Depending on my macro goals for the day I either keep it on there or take it off. As Kleen said, little saturated fat is needed, especially for natural athletes. The saturated fat molecule can be made into cholesterol and then made into testosterone. But now THIS CANNOT BE ABUSED cause then you just get fat and you have atherosclerosis to worry about.

Rest assured the skins where eaten in an absence of carbs.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

I cant take too much stoked- drys my joints out- I could be wrong but I am not chancing it currently-maybe when Im totally healed up -maybe . as soon as I went off stoked-and I took it for months strait, joints felt a bit better, so maybe if a person is having joint issues reversatrol at over 1000 mgs is not wise. I did research on this- using resveratrol too high of a dose and for too long and joint pain and quite a few people reported this including myself.....thats my 2 cents and experience
    You make a valid and very good point. Some people can take higher doses(like myself) and not expeience joint issues. Now if you can tell me why it causes the discomfort? Lol lets make you dig up some more research!! It's not fun if I just tell you everything.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

OK quick Update guys on my progress:

Dynamic Lower Body:
    Worked up to 375 and my speed has improved. Again this is a great sign of progress that though im not slapping on more weight, my speed is improving and therefore my overall strength is improving. Increased velocity equates to a greater force being applied. I also started my working sets at 325 instead of 285. So more sets at higher weight with increased speed.

Upper Body Dynamic:
    Bench with Monster Mini's:
    185-200lbs with increased speed from the last time I hit this weight. So more progress here as well.

Lower Body Max:
    Box Squat with 80lbs of chains:
    worked up to 375+80lbs of chains=455 at top

Now I have come across a form issue brough about by a muscle weakness. My abductors are not pushing my knees out on the way up once i get off the box. This cause my knees and hips to not be in the proper alignment to apply the full force of my hams, quads and glutes. This was worked on. ONce i strengthen this up my numbers will shoot up.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme

Dynamic Lower Body:
    Worked up to 375 and my speed has improved. Again this is a great sign of progress that though im not slapping on more weight, my speed is improving and therefore my overall strength is improving. Increased velocity equates to a greater force being applied. I also started my working sets at 325 instead of 285. So more sets at higher weight with increased speed.

Upper Body Dynamic:
    185-200lbs with increased speed from the last time I hit this weight. So more progress here as well.

Lower Body Max:

Now I have come across a form issue brough about by a muscle weakness. My abductors are not pushing my knees out on the way up once i get off the box. This cause my knees and hips to not be in the proper alignment to apply the full force of my hams, quads and glutes. This was worked on. ONce i strengthen this up my numbers will shoot up.
    That is one strong dynamic day.. Looks like the weights id use for either a ME or hypertrophy day...

Keep killing it!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Dynamic Lower Body:

Upper Body Dynamic:

Lower Body Max:

Are you using side planks or the abductor machine in your efforts to bring up abductor strength? I just added the abductor machine into my accessory day for this very purpose. The adductors tend to naturally be stronger than abductors simply by being worked more in all leg push movements. I am thinking of adding in weighted side planks as well on my cardio days. Just holding a 25-45 lb dumbbell on my hip while doing side planks. I know you can not reveal the program but perhaps a little bit of insight into the exercises you are using without too much on what you will be doing as far as exercises to correct the imbalance?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

You make a valid and very good point. Some people can take higher doses(like myself) and not expeience joint issues. Now if you can tell me why it causes the discomfort? Lol lets make you dig up some more research!! It's not fun if I just tell you everything.
    resveratrol acts like a serm and has serm like properities. I can guess all day- all i know when i reduce it to 300 mgs per day
    stopped it things started getting better. Thats not to say I wont go back up - for now though im watching because Ive taken stoked for many many months at a time at 1200 mgs

I would not compare it to nolva or clomid - all I know is users have reported joint effects and reseveratrol has shown in vitro(test tubes or whatever) to raise testosterone
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    That is one strong dynamic day.. Looks like the weights id use for either a ME or hypertrophy day...

Keep killing it!!
    Thank good Sir. My dynamic work has increased significantly over the past 2 Westside Cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Are you using side planks or the abductor machine in your efforts to bring up abductor strength? I just added the abductor machine into my accessory day for this very purpose. The adductors tend to naturally be stronger than abductors simply by being worked more in all leg push movements. I am thinking of adding in weighted side planks as well on my cardio days. Just holding a 25-45 lb dumbbell on my hip while doing side planks. I know you can not reveal the program but perhaps a little bit of insight into the exercises you are using without too much on what you will be doing as far as exercises to correct the imbalance?
    I use the light band(orange long). Sit on a box, put my legs through it(after doubling the band up) and I abduct. It's real simple and really effective.
    resveratrol acts like a serm and has serm like properities. I can guess all day- all i know when i reduce it to 300 mgs per day
    stopped it things started getting better. Thats not to say I wont go back up - for now though im watching because Ive taken stoked for many many months at a time at 1200 mgs

I would not compare it to nolva or clomid - all I know is users have reported joint effects and reseveratrol has shown in vitro(test tubes or whatever) to raise testosterone
    Yep. It has similar properties, but being a extract it can't compare to compounds like clomid. But for natty users like myself, it's more then enough.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Thursday:
    Max Effort Upper Body

Football Bar Floor Press:
    260x1

Now I want you to know I was very dissapointed at first. I thought I got weaker, an my strength was improving...blah blah blah. Then I go and check my log book to see how weak I got. Turns out the last time I hit floor press with the football bar I went up to 210. Yes...thats right I made a 50lbs increase. Needless to say this changed my outloook. Wasnt satisified with where I was at, but i know Im going in the right direction.

Friday: biceps, traps, abs. Nothing important to report.

Saturday: (today)
    Dynamic Lower body Box Squat
    Heavy Band, Average Band, AND light band. Went up to 215 for sets of 2. Needless to say i was about 10lbs off of my last dynamic day(with bands) working weight(even though i went up to 245 my speed wasnt good, 225 my speed was good) BUT i added another band and my speed was excellent. So more improvement there.

There still is the problem with my abductors. Gotta strengthen them up and increase my flexibility.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Man that is awesome Andres! Glad to see you are still making huge strides in progress.

I have a new log up.

Consider yourselves invited to come and see what **** Transaderm can do for me with no specific changes to diet and only minor changes to training style.

KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An NTBM Sponsored Log
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.85%

Definitely a late sub, but I just caught up on all of the reading and you are a fugging animal/machine!!! Thoroughly enjoy the knowledge that is being passed around on this log. Greatly appreciated!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Nope lol. I walk in and I do what my trainer says. It's all about power and strength now-a-days. Looking at two competitions now. One in march and one in June. If I can I'll do both.
    Nice!!

Best of luck to you man
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

keep up the good work buddy
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Updates Updayes Updates!!!

Monday: Dynamic Bench
    I useder mini bands again...but this time I used better bands. Newer, tghter, moe tension. So it was hard to gauge my progress. Started out at the same weight and speed as the last workout, but by the latter sets i dropped down a bit to maintain speed.

Tuesday: Lower Body max effort
    Reverse Average Band Deadlift: Sumo Style(far more difficult for me then conventional)

585x1
    605x0...yes it got off the ground...yes i lifted it...but I stalled AND hitched pretty bad so it doesnt count.

All in all not bad considering last time I pulled conventional I pulled jus around the same thing. Not bad.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Max out days- I remember them. Not going to say never again but never again =) Ive always trained more like a bodybuilder from day one

how is school? how is everything else?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Man 585 and 183 that is just ridiculous man! Way to go Andres, always interesting when equipment changes make you unsure of performance increase. However newer ones will give you a good idea from here on out because they should be more accurate.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Wow guys so it's been more then awhile. This log is pretty much done. But another log is on the horizon. I will be logging my road to competing. All in all this cut has not ended but im looking a lot leaner.

Official Body Fat: 13%
    Amount of Fat: 25 lbs
    Weight 187

Test was done a week ago and for some reason I was extra heavy that day(could be that my diet went to poop for for a few days). I cleaned up my diet and I dropped right back down to 182. Im now floating between 179 and 184.

I will post pictures i took on my laptop later. Quality is crappy but there are obvious changes in my physique even with the bad quality and poor lighting.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

looking forward to pictures.

what are you competing in? a bench squAt and deadlift meet?

Stop in my log and support me sometime please

just a comment here or there- no long winded posts or anything
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

looking forward to pictures.

what are you competing in? a bench squAt and deadlift meet?

Stop in my log and support me sometime please

just a comment here or there- no long winded posts or anything
    Sorry I havent been posting buddy. I've hardly had the time to get on lately with school, work, gym, and family. I will be stopping by shortly.

I want to compete all three. Im looking at ADFPLF at 165. Im weighing 180-182 now with probably 20lbs of fat. I would like ot cut down to the low 170's and be able to cut water the rest. The records for that division are 446 squat, 374 bench,435 deadlift. With a little more training I know I can break those records. The squat is going to be my biggest obstacle b/c of depth. All my squating would not qualify at ADFPLF. SPF it would. So I gotta work on depth without injuring myself. Bench and Deadlift I am a little more confident with.

Here are the pics I promised. They were taken about 7 am on October 8th
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by GoHardOrGoHme; 10-15-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: wrong pictures
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Looks like you leaned out and still strong as a bull, keep up the good work pal
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What's new? What are you currently using?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

Actually I will start a new log documenting my road prep for my first meet. I will start with:

8weeks
    DAA+LCLT
    Testopro+Stoked
    HGHPro
    Glycobol
    Maniac+Recoverpro

4 weeks off

8 weeks of the above stack. The competition im shooting for is march 10th
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.95%

Nice...Throw me a link when you fire that up!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Actually I will start a new log documenting my road prep for my first meet. I will start with:

8weeks
    DAA+LCLT
    Testopro+Stoked
    HGHPro
    Glycobol
    Maniac+Recoverpro

4 weeks off

holy hell that is an awesome stack thinking of doing something similar.

what are your goals for the week?
  36. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

8weeks
    DAA+LCLT
    Testopro+Stoked
    HGHPro
    Glycobol
    Maniac+Recoverpro

4 weeks off

Freaking awesome stack.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

So I think it's about time to start a new log....training section or supp section....hmmm
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

bump wheres your new log?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

bump wheres your new log?
    I haven't thrown it up yet. Been so busy lately Ive hardly had time to sit down and start a decent log.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. Home Sweet Home!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:18 AM
  3. For those who seek a home within a home...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 11:43 PM