Scope75's 8 Week Lean and Hard Log!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Scope75's 8 Week Lean and Hard Log!!!
Well this is going to be my 8 week log of AndroLean and AndroHard followed by 4 weeks of the TRS and TCF-1 for PCT. I'll be posting before and after photos as well as blood work. I'll be getting blood work done 3 times during this log before cycle bloods (tomorrow morning), on the last day of the AL/AH stack, then after PCT.

This will be my first log and my first cycle.The official start of this log will be 5/30/11 and I'll be posting starting stats and measurements the night before or the day of.
I'll be getting my diet plan dialed in and laid out this weekend as well as going to Costco and buying a **** ton of food.

Also since this is my first log if there is any other info you'd like to know or I need to post just let me know.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Here's what my diet is going to look like just need to figure out the total cals and the macros for each meal and day.

7am 3 AL/AH, fish oil, and CLA
8am 2 scoop protein
10am chicken breast and broccoli
12:30pm 2 cans tuna mixed with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt broccoli and salsa or chicken breast and broccoli
2pm 3 AL/AH, fishoil, and CLA
3pm pre workout meal either chicken and oatmeal or tilapia filet and oatmeal
4:30-6pm workout I sip on modern bcaa or bc+eaa threwout the workout.
Post workout shake 2 scoops protein and 20gm bcaa
7-8pm 2 tilapia filets with broccoli
Pre bed 20gm bcaa

Diet might/will change after I figure out the macros for the day but that's gonna be what's it will look like for the most part.

Staple supps
Protein powder
Now Adam multi
Fish oil
CLA
Alcar
Green tea
ALA
Now super enzymes

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The workout plan

Monday
Squats
BB lunges
Calf raises

Tuesday
Standing BB press
Lateral Raises
Shrugs

Wednesday
Bench press
Incline Bench press
Incline DB flys

Thursday
Curls regular and reverse
Rope press downs
Skull crushers

Friday
Deadlift
BB or DB rows
Wide grip chins

Going to try and do cardio every day. Cardio will be hill sprints or treadmill 20 min 12% incline. Also going to try and get a big tire for tire flips because I enjoy doing that kind of stuff and might add them in a few times a week or everyday and for sures on Saturday and Sunday who knows need to get the tire!!

I haven't been doing the above workout just what I plan to do for this cycle so if you guys think I should switch things around I'm open to suggestions.
What I was doing before was just squats bench deadlift and whatever I wanted to do after them.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Had blood drawn this morning I'll post the results in when I get them in 3-5 working days.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have it over here on AM, thanks bud!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
No problem might try and get it on a few other forums too.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I ended up starting the AL/AH on 5/28 because I didn't have any plans for the weekend and wish I would've waited because after my second dose I ended up stepping off a tractor wrong and tweaked my ankle. I kept taking the AL/AH even thou I couldn't workout.
So today was my first workout and I worked legs.
Squats
Warm up 135x20 185x20
225 5x10
275 5x5
BB lunges
95 3x10 each leg
Calf raises
BW 4x40
No cardio because I had rubber legs after working them good.

I have before pics and measurements will try and get the pics loaded up and posted soon and I'll post up my measurements later today.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Ok here are my stats.
When I took my pics my scale said I weighed 206.8 with a bf of 23.9%. Today my first workout day I weighed 210 with a bf of 22.5
Here are my measurements.
Neck 15.5"
Chest upper 45.25" at the nipple 42"
Waist at belly button 35.5"
Thighs 24.5"
Calves 15.25"
Ankles 10"
Biceps R 16.25" L 16"
Forarms 12.25"
Wrists 7.25"

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here are my stats.
When I took my pics my scale said I weighed 206.8 with a bf of 23.9%. Today my first workout day I weighed 210 with a bf of 22.5
Here are my measurements.
Neck 15.5"
Chest upper 45.25" at the nipple 42"
Waist at belly button 35.5"
Thighs 24.5"
Calves 15.25"
Ankles 10"
Biceps R 16.25" L 16"
Forarms 12.25"
Wrists 7.25"
Wow you gained ~3 pounds and lost BF and no training?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, but I'm also in at PP so I prob won't have much to say ;)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Wow you gained ~3 pounds and lost BF and no training?
That's what my scale said!! No training at all just lots of BBQ Saturday, Sunday and Monday was eggs and chicken.
I bet it's not 3 pounds because I didn't have my morning movement until later on after I weighed myself. I was more posting the 210lbs 22.5 bf numbers more as my starting numbers due to it being my first training day as i don't really count the first few days because I just dosed the AH/AL because I couldn't workout with the tweaked ankle.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Shoot post up (here and at PP) and get these threads moving the more active it is the better it is for me and PP!!

Also is there anything else I should be reporting on?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my blood work results this morning and I'll make a point to get them and my before pics posted up tonight.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Worked shoulders today
Lbs x sets x reps
Standing BB press
95x2x10
95x8
95x4x6
Upright BB rows
95x2x10
95x4x8
Lateral raises
25'sx6x6
Shrugs
225x5x6

Did some light cardio which was just a nice jog down the road from my house then ran and walked back up to the house did that twice.
Cardio wont be all that much this week due to my legs being shot/sore from the squats and lunges. Next week when they aren't sore I'll kick up the cardio.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Pics are up in the PP forum but I'll get around to posting them here too.
I don't know how to edit the PDF file that was sent to me or I would've posted up my blood work results. If anyone would like to tell me how to edit my info out of the PDF file I'll post it up so you can read it better than the pics from my iphone but the results are in my before pics album on the PP forum.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
On Saturday or sometime this weekend I'll ne making a first week review since I feel like this stack is starting to work. After that I'll do daily updates on how I'm feeling but as of right now I feel great!! Now I'm off to go hit tri's and bi's.

Rope pull downs
50x5x15
30x5x12
Skull crushers
35x5x15
Chin ups
BWx3x6
3x5
Reverse Curls
55x5x8
Hammer curls
25x5x10

No cardio today because my legs a blown from Tuesdays leg workout. Also I helped a girl move out of her house to another place from 1-5:30 today and I was lifting heavy as tv's and whole sections of sofa by myself so that was a pretty good workout in itself.

Post workout is going to be 20g bcaa 2 scoop protein 2 fat bong rips then chicken 30-45 minutes after. It's going to be a great night!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to ask, whats a fat bong rip??

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well this weekend was a bust due to some family coming in from out of town so I haven't been able to eat or workout like I would've like to but I still kept it clean just lots of it.

I also believe the stack is starting to kick in because I feel like I'm maybe running a little warmer and even just hitting a quick workout I seem more focused and sweat easier.
This next week I'm going to really going to buckle down and hit it hard weights and cardio!! My diet has pretty much been chicken and tuna with broccoli. Carbs have been kept low and that is where they will stay tell next weekend then I'll load them up on Saturday.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift
135x20
185x20
225 5x10
275 5x5
315 2x5

Wide Grip Chins
BW 5x6

Hyperextensions
BW 5x12

I'm for sures feeling the kick of the AL/AH. This morning I was just setting down and I had a light sweat and was feeling warmer than regular so that must be the AL working. Also the veins in my arms are really starting to pop when I'm working and even at a rest so that must be the AH.
The only thing I don't get is my cals have been kept fairly low and clean but the scale keeps going up in weight!! I'm not complaining about gaining weight but I just hope it's muscle and not fat.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Rope pull downs
60 2x10
50 5x12
40 8x12

Skull crushers
35 6x15

Chin ups
BW 6x6

Reverse curl
55 6x15

Hammer curls
25 8x10

Cardio
5 45yrd hill sprints

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deadlift
135x20
185x20
225 5x10
275 5x5
315 2x5

Wide Grip Chins
BW 5x6

Hyperextensions
BW 5x12

I'm for sures feeling the kick of the AL/AH. This morning I was just setting down and I had a light sweat and was feeling warmer than regular so that must be the AL working. Also the veins in my arms are really starting to pop when I'm working and even at a rest so that must be the AH.
The only thing I don't get is my cals have been kept fairly low and clean but the scale keeps going up in weight!! I'm not complaining about gaining weight but I just hope it's muscle and not fat.
Sounds like an increase repartitioning of nutrients.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an increase repartitioning of nutrients.
Yeah that's got to be it. I haven't been keeping my cals as low as I should but all the extra cals are coming from chicken, eggs, peanut butter, protein powder, greek yogurt and fruit. I've really been craving apples, blue berries, and strawberries. As long as the gain is good pounds I'm happy with it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's got to be it. I haven't been keeping my cals as low as I should but all the extra cals are coming from chicken, eggs, peanut butter, protein powder, greek yogurt and fruit. I've really been craving apples, blue berries, and strawberries. As long as the gain is good pounds I'm happy with it.
Just keep it clean and it will work out great:)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Standing BB press
95 2x10 2x8 2x6

Standing BB Rows
95 5x10

DB Lateral Raises
25 2x8 4x6

BB Front Raises
45 5x10

Cardio
5x 45yrd hill sprints

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Squats
Warm up 135x20 185x20
225 5x10
275 3x6
295 2x6

BB lunges
95 4x10 each leg

Calf raises
BW 4x40

Cardio
6x 45yd hill sprints

Squats today seemed way lighter than last week 295 felt real nice.. Next week I'll hit 315 for 1 or 2 sets of 5.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Kept diet pretty clean this weekend. No lifting but did hit some hill sprints. No decrease in weight still up 10lbs since I started.

Diet today is going to be
8am
1 scoop protein and some almonds
10-10:30
Fish filet and broccoli
12:30-1
Chicken brest and broccoli
2:30-30
Fish filet and almonds
5:30-6
2 scoop protien and 20g bcaa
7-7:30
Chicken Brest and a salad or broccoli

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kept diet pretty clean this weekend. No lifting but did hit some hill sprints. No decrease in weight still up 10lbs since I started.

Diet today is going to be
8am
1 scoop protein and some almonds
10-10:30
Fish filet and broccoli
12:30-1
Chicken brest and broccoli
2:30-30
Fish filet and almonds
5:30-6
2 scoop protien and 20g bcaa
7-7:30
Chicken Brest and a salad or broccoli
How much weight are you looking to gain? May want to up calories some more.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
How much weight are you looking to gain? May want to up calories some more.
Wasn't really looking to gain any weight but as long as it's good weight I'll take whatever I can get. I'd rather drop some bf and stay around 210-220. I'm going to try and do hill sprints everyday to help get rid of some BF.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Incine BB Bench
135 5x10
185 1x5
185 5x4

Flat BB Bench
135 5x10
185 3x4
135 5x8

Cardio
5x45yd hill sprint
5x45yd hill run

Didn't have any drive today and the workout shows it!! I did do some extra cardio and will keep doing the hill runs after the sprints like I did today.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Pull ups
BW 6x6

Reverse curls
55 6x15

Hammer curls
25 8x15

Rope pull downs
40 6x20
30 6x20

Skull crushers
35 5x20

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Squats
135x20
185x20
225 6x10
275 3x5

Calf raises
BW 30x6

Cardio
5x45yrd hill sprint

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't really looking to gain any weight but as long as it's good weight I'll take whatever I can get. I'd rather drop some bf and stay around 210-220. I'm going to try and do hill sprints everyday to help get rid of some BF.
Sprints are a great idea

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cardio I like to go back and forth between steady state cardio and Hiit. Sometimes a longer (45 minutes or 1 hour ) on the treadmill makes me feel like a fat burning machine. Hiit can feel like torture-just get that 20 minutes over and done with.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well this weekend was full of hot girls, late nights, and a few beers and I think it's just what I needed because I jumped on the scale yesterday and I was down 5lbs.

Didn't really workout yesterday because my feet are sore from walking and dancing in new boots this past weekend. I did go run some hills and did some push ups chin ups and a few other things to get my HR up and to work up a little sweat. Today I'll hit legs and some hills.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Squats
135x20
185x20
225 6x12
275 2x6
315 2x5

Calf raises
BW 5x30

Cardio
5x45yrd hill sprints
Hit the heavy bag for 20+ minutes

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Rope pull downs
60,40,30x5x12
Drop set

Skull crushers
35 6x20

DB curls
35,25x5x12
Drop set

Hammer curls
25 6x12

Reverse curl
55 6x12

Cardio
5x45yrd hills

Been feeling real good lately in and out of the gym and I like that feeling because I think I'm going to start feeling this stack very soon!!

I also lowered my cals and this week I'm going to be eating tuna and veggies because it's simple and good.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well this stack is starting to really kick in these last few days. I'm feeling really positive, focused, driven, and recovery time is less. Glad this is a 8 week run!!

Deadlift
135x20
185x20
225 6x10
315 5x5

Wide grip chins
BW 6x6

Hypers
BW 5x15

Cardio
5x45yrd hills
Also going out tonite and I'll be sweating my ass off in a hot ass club dancing.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Had one of the best weekends I've had in awhile this past weekend. Stayed active all weekend met a cool ass chick that's into eating healthy workingout and running.

Day 30

Squats
135x20
185x20
225 6x12
275 5x6
315 2x5

Calf raises
BW 5x40

Lunges
BW 5x20

Cardio
6x45yrd hills

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
In bro - log looking good, did u post pics yet?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Really feeling this stack in and out of the weight room. My recovery time is feels like it's next to nothing and my drive/focus is the best it's ever been.

Rope pull downs
Drop sets
60 6x15
40 6x15
40 6x15

Skull crushers
35 5x25

Incline bench
135 5x10

Regular bench
135 5x10

Cardio
Just ran around outside for 15

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
7/1/11
Well I've beem lifting just haven't had time to post.
Wednesday I did shoulders and biceps and for cardio I just ran around for 15.

Here's yesterdays workout

Dead lift
135x20
185x20
225 5x12
315 5x6

Wide grip chins
BW 6x6

Hypers
BW 6x15

No cardio yesterday but I killed it during my workout.

This stack is really working great now I'm feeling hotter and sweating way more while being active and at a rest I feel warmer than I have been. I feel stronger while working out and feel great the rest of the time to.

Going to hit a full body type workout today and go for a little run later on today. Won't have time to post later on because I'm going to a concert and out after with that girl I just met.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted in a bit but everything is going great I'm just real busy and don't have much extra time.

This stack is feeling great now and I can tell the difference in my workouts. On Tuesday I did squats and the weights just seemed lighter so I ended hitting 330x4 and could've went higher but I didn't want to push it and get hurt. Then on Friday the same happened for dead lift and I ended up pulling 410 once and stopped but I think I could've pulled 420. Also I didn't use any straps or belts for either lift.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome mate, what was your typical DL and squat weight before thus cycle?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I was working with 275-315 on both but I never 1 rep maxed them.