Scope75's 8 Week Lean and Hard Log!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Another thing my libido is threw the ****ing roof!! NRB's are the norm for lengths last 2-3 weeks I mean I get them if a girl just looks a me different or it just pops up out of no where for no real reason.
I'm weighing between 214-219 whenever I get on the scale and I just feel bigger and leaner than I did at the start and it feels great.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scope, it sounds like the Lean and Hard cycle is working out great for you. If this one keeps treating you right are you goin to want to run it again in the future or try Andromass?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Scope, it sounds like the Lean and Hard cycle is working out great for you. If this one keeps treating you right are you goin to want to run it again in the future or try Andromass?
I'd run this stack again but my next cycle will probably be AM/AH for 8 weeks or AM and epi stack for 6 weeks.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run this stack again but my next cycle will probably be AM/AH for 8 weeks or AM and epi stack for 6 weeks.
Cool, an 8 weeker sounds like the sweet spot to me. Either one of those stacks look good too btw. To me Winter starts right after Halloween, the weather gets much colder and wetter, darker and so on.. The perfect time to run your Andromass and whatever : )

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Cool, an 8 weeker sounds like the sweet spot to me. Either one of those stacks look good too btw. To me Winter starts right after Halloween, the weather gets much colder and wetter, darker and so on.. The perfect time to run your Andromass and whatever : )
With the androseries I think you have to run 8 or more weeks or it's just not worth it!! I was thinking that my next cycle will be 4 weeks AM then run 6 more weeks of AM and epi stacked so it will make it a 10 week run but that's just a thought and I have lots of time to figure out what's next for me.