PES Shift Review

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I would like to give a big thanks to PES/Natty for hooking me up with a bottle of Shift to try.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect much from Shift being a stim-free fat burner, since most stim-free fat burners just plain suck! But damn I have to say Shift is by far the best fat burner I've used, considering I wasn't trying to cut and my diet wasn't very good, Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack! I've managed to lean a little while eating like a pig the last few weeks. I'm very impressed.

I really feel I sweat more and body temp is up a little more through the day, this stuff is really great for increasing your metabolism. I highly recommend shift if your looking to lean out, I will definitely be using Shift on my upcoming cut in June.

I just noticed as well it's only $14.99 at Nutraplanet, thats a crazy good price, props to PES for having such good prices all the time!

FINAL SCORE FOR SHIFT - 10 out of 10 for being the best fat burner I've used, and it's NON-STIM!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this would be great to keep the metabolism high in the evening. guna have to use some for night time fat burning :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this would be great to keep the metabolism high in the evening. guna have to use some for night time fat burning :)
I was thinking it may even be good next time I try to bulk, I tend to overbulk a bit and last time added some extra fat that I could have probably avoided but I bet Shift would help.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I wanted to be hearing. About to start in a few days. Thanks for the review.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Thanks JD. Shift is on my short list of must tries for this summer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review JD! Shift is also on my list to try....did you run 2 or 3 caps/day? and stack with anything else?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review, JD!

This stuff has really intrigued me, and the reason I didn't pick any up at the pre-sale (or at all) is because I don't know how it would react with being on Synthroid (T4) / if it's acceptable to use while on T4.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your dosing protocol like?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I would like to give a big thanks to PES/Natty for hooking me up with a bottle of Shift to try.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect much from Shift being a stim-free fat burner, since most stim-free fat burners just plain suck! But damn I have to say Shift is by far the best fat burner I've used, considering I wasn't trying to cut and my diet wasn't very good, Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack! I've managed to lean a little while eating like a pig the last few weeks. I'm very impressed.

I really feel I sweat more and body temp is up a little more through the day, this stuff is really great for increasing your metabolism. I highly recommend shift if your looking to lean out, I will definitely be using Shift on my upcoming cut in June.

I just noticed as well it's only $14.99 at Nutraplanet, thats a crazy good price, props to PES for having such good prices all the time!

FINAL SCORE FOR SHIFT - 10 out of 10 for being the best fat burner I've used, and it's NON-STIM!!!
Thanks for your review and feedback on Shift, bud. Found it very interesting - but good - that you say "Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack!"

It can be added in pre-bed for those who want to use a fat burner then, but whose sleep is affected by using a stimulant product at such a time.

~Rosie~

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. Thanks JD. Shift is on my short list of must tries for this summer.
Thanks! I believe everyone will love this stuff.

Great review JD! Shift is also on my list to try....did you run 2 or 3 caps/day? and stack with anything else?
Was taking 3-4 caps a day, wasn't taking anything else that will burn fat, just pre-workout and post-workout stuff. My body def doesn't burn any extra fat from pre-workouts anymore lol

Solid review, JD!

This stuff has really intrigued me, and the reason I didn't pick any up at the pre-sale (or at all) is because I don't know how it would react with being on Synthroid (T4) / if it's acceptable to use while on T4.
Very true, should check with the doc, maybe it would just make the fat burning way better :bigok:

What was your dosing protocol like?
3-4 caps a day, 1-2 in the morning, 1 pre-workout, 1 in the evening near my last meal.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the solid review, Shift really is a good product and just so happen to be at a deep discount over at NP, I dont know how they make any profits at these prices but for anyone who's been sitting on the fence or considering buying Shift these prices will not last forever!

Here's that link:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/shift-90-caps.html

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also say that shift/T2 works better for me than other pills have. I started out doing 1T2/1Shift am and 1T2/1Shift 7 hours later. I dropped 6lbs first week and a half. Since then i have had Easter/daughters bday/ etc etc etc cheat meals left and right. never gained a pound!

Only problem is the 4 week wait until I can start them up again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also say that shift/T2 works better for me than other pills have. I started out doing 1T2/1Shift am and 1T2/1Shift 7 hours later. I dropped 6lbs first week and a half. Since then i have had Easter/daughters bday/ etc etc etc cheat meals left and right. never gained a pound!

Only problem is the 4 week wait until I can start them up again!
Great stuff! :) Alpha-T2 is the product I really notice the difference with - notice it more when NOT using it though, which just goes to show how effective it is.

Just a note to let you know that you can use Alpha-T2 and/or Shift for 8-12 weeks before you need to take a break.

~Rosie~

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff! :) Alpha-T2 is the product I really notice the difference with - notice it more when NOT using it though, which just goes to show how effective it is.

Just a note to let you know that you can use Alpha-T2 and/or Shift for 8-12 weeks before you need to take a break.

~Rosie~
Thanks i figured 8 weeks was ok. I'm at 8 weeks now, so I will just finish it out my bottles and wait patiently. Im down 30lbs since Feb 5th, want to lose 30 more by end of august.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks i figured 8 weeks was ok. I'm at 8 weeks now, so I will just finish it out my bottles and wait patiently. Im down 30lbs since Feb 5th, want to lose 30 more by end of august.
No worries :)

The 8-week mark is always when you start seeing visible daily results - at least, for me it is.

Congratulations on your fat loss to date :thumbsup: Just make sure that the further 30 pounds you want to lose are going to be JUST bodyfat and not lean mass; scale weight is IRrelevant, with BODY COMPOSITION your focus, choosing an endpoint from where you started, working towards getting down to that instead of concentrating on losing body mass.

~Rosie~

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries :)

The 8-week mark is always when you start seeing visible daily results - at least, for me it is.

Congratulations on your fat loss to date :thumbsup: Just make sure that the further 30 pounds you want to lose are going to be JUST bodyfat and not lean mass; scale weight is IRrelevant, with BODY COMPOSITION your focus, choosing an endpoint from where you started, working towards getting down to that instead of concentrating on losing body mass.

~Rosie~
Oh yeah its body fat lol. 5 years ago I went from 300 to 189, then bulked up to 240. I was really happy at 240 so thats my main goal. I just quit eating right and working out the last 4 years

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Really good stuff here. Stim free fat burning is tricky, but the thyroid pathway seems to be the best bet. Maybe stack it with some cheap NP raspberry ketones for even more insane cuts?

robs17

Awards
Hey,
I am new to this and recently purchased PES shift holding for some results :)
Just a few questions,
How long before you start to see changes?
How many should be taken every day? 3 is best?
And I have noticed that people said they start to sweat more but I haven't started to heat up yet or sweat :p
Would I be doing something wrong?
Help would be much appreciated :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey,
Just a few questions,
And I have noticed that people said they start to sweat more but I haven't started to heat up yet or sweat :p
Hi, thanks for your questions.

You will see changes which also depend on your diet and training so there is no set answer on this. If everything else is perfect you will see them faster than someone who is still eating junk food.

3 per day is fine and is our label instruction.

The increase in thyroid causes some people to sweat more but not everyone. If I take it before training I sweat profusely but at other times it is much less pronounced, this is just me. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Ben

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey,
Just a few questions,
:welcome: to AM!

How long it takes for Shift to "kick in" for you might be different than for others, so no one can give you a definite timeframe. Whether you start seeing changes will also depend on other factors and not simply the addition of Shift to your daily regime.

Re dosage, you can take anywhere from 1-4 caps daily - with or without meals.

Not everyone experiences the same effects (or in the same timeframe) as everyone else, so if you don't sweat when using Shift, then don't stress over it - it may not be an effect you experience, or it may be a little longer before you experience it (if you do).

~Rosie~

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what I'll be using my next recomp in the summer :D

Hey,
Just a few questions,
Welcome to AM :cheers:

I ran another bottle after this and used 4 caps a day, I respond very good to this stuff, I prefer 4 a day, 2 in the am, 1 with post-workout meal and 1 near bed-time. When your diet is strict thats when your really going to notice the results speed up.

robs17

Awards
I know what I'll be using my next recomp in the summer :D

Welcome to AM :cheers:

I ran another bottle after this and used 4 caps a day, I respond very good to this stuff, I prefer 4 a day, 2 in the am, 1 with post-workout meal and 1 near bed-time. When your diet is strict thats when your really going to notice the results speed up.
Hey and thank you!
My diet is pretty strict. I just start so it might take a couple of days..

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im a little confused; the bottle I have infront of me states take 1-2 on an empty stomach upon waking

is this not the dosing protocol to follow?

I was just going to do 30 days of 2 AM fasted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplements 10
LiveToLift PES 55
PES 12
JudgementDay PES 21
nattydisaster Supplement Logs 0