Leanin' Log, Ecdy, CLA, Sesamin, Leviathon Reloaded

sizematters10

{{{{plan updates/modifications and pics/stats are a few posts down}}}}}

75mg ECDY with meals (better bioavailability?? not sure but just to be safe I guess)

CLA 3x1000mg

Sesamin 3 servings a day will check in morning what a serving consists of

Every morning LR 1 serving, and another before cardio (on cardio days)

Goal is to work Chest, Back, Shoulders Day 1 and 4

Bi's, Tri's, and Legs Day 2 and 5

With Day 3(cardio), 6(cardio), 7 (cardio) OFF LIFTING

Will Weigh and Get Body Fat by Caliper tomorrow which will be Day 2

sizematters10

Day 1

BB Bench
4x10 Wide Pull Ups
3x12 DB Bench
3x10 Sitting Row
4x10 Shoulder Raise
3x12 DB Shoulder Press
2x8 Heavey Lat Pull Down Machine
2x8 Heavey Lawnmower DB Row (I guess thats what its called)

3x25g whey isolate protein
1 Burger, whole grain bun
1 Beef Burrito (flour tortilla :( and green chile) Right After Workout atleast
1/4 cup of Oats
2x1/4 cup of raw brocoli

sizematters10

Tomorrow will try and get a pic in there for before and after, wanting to run products for 2 months.

sizematters10

got some brussels, broccoli, red potatoes ground turkey, salmon, and 60 eggs from the store so I'm ready for my first Week! forgot the LR in the morning but everything else was on schedule. Getting ready for overall day 2- with a DAY 2 workout. Gonna take some pics, gonna set as profile picture until I have time to upload it on the log, not exactly sure how to do it yet but will work on it later.

Starting Weight: 170.6
Body Fat Calipers Body Fat %: 20% (not sure if technique was correct, knew i was around 18% but 20% seems maybe a bit high from my picks but then again maybe not)
PWO-added creatine mono 2.5g, AAKG 3g, 24 gr. waxy + half an orange, 20 gr. whey isolate, 25mg ecdy (will shift if i get samples or preWO's from friends to try out)

30 min after PostWO-24gr waxy, 2.5g crea mono, half an orange,40gr. whey iso (pretty much always the same, will take out the mono if preWO had a lot in it).

1.5 hr after 30gr. pro complex (ON) 25mg ECDY, red potatoes 1 cup, vitamin, 1/4 pistacios

Meals for the day (this part will obviously change daily)

3hr. after brussels, ground turkey

6hr. after 4eggs 1/2 cup brocoli

rest hasn't been decided

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ecdy product are you taking? How are you liking the seasamin so far? I just tried it for my first time a couple months ago.

sizematters10

how'd the sesamin treat you? I'm just starting it myself so not really much to report yet, but yeah the Iforce one soooo I'm hoping for some good results will have my gf take multiple and better shots tonight when she comes over. Alright off to the gym will report later tonight.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how'd the sesamin treat you? I'm just starting it myself so not really much to report yet, but yeah the Iforce one soooo I'm hoping for some good results will have my gf take multiple and better shots tonight when she comes over. Alright off to the gym will report later tonight.
Cool, looking forward to seeing the pics and how this stack works for you. As for the sesamin, I've been wanting to try it for awhile and I finally got some as a freebie from another product purchase. I didn't try it solo as would have been optimal because I was in my contest prep and was trying to maximize all of my results. I plan on giving it a better run some time later when I can evaluate the effectiveness better.

sizematters10

Workout was good, tough, just making my eggs now, then will finish the night with a casein protein drink and some pistachios. I work at GNC, everyone prob will hate on that(and I can partly understand as to why-not denying that), but we were all out of calipers so I'm gonna have to order one from np which will take a few days :( but other than that all good really happy with how things are going (early i know lol). have the pics on my computer, just signed up for a photobucket acct. so hopefully will be able to post them tonight!

sizematters10

starting pics up and starting weight 170! body fat reading will be in early next week i presume but im guessing its around 18%

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're taking I force ECDY @ 75mg ED. I would suggest taking 25mg with your pre and post workout meal. Also adding BCAAs before during and after your workout will help the effect of the ECDY. Just from my experience :)

sizematters10

Day #3

thanks brotha wahoo, time to get down on some cardio lol my favorite meh, just dropped some LR, will do about 45-60 minutes of intervals of jogging about 6mph speed/walking about 3.7mph speed and some sauna time (my house has a sauna from the previous owner its sickness, could never afford something like that myself lol).

sizematters10

Will start reporting how workouts feel, and will weigh myself every 7 days, body fat test every 14 days, and pics at day #60

sizematters10

alright i might bump up to 100mg a day ED, any bad sides i should be worried about? I dont think so but i guess I should ask...

Ill get some bcaas at work tomorrow, the usp labs bcaa mix looks not too bad.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're taking I force ECDY @ 75mg ED. I would suggest taking 25mg with your pre and post workout meal. Also adding BCAAs before during and after your workout will help the effect of the ECDY. Just from my experience :)
Did you see this^^^?

100mg is a great dose and my fav, but i think you should start at 75 and see how you react. I would pick up some grape fruits, vitC and bioperine to help with absorption.

Edit: no negative side effects from ecdysterone.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great dear leader is following...

sizematters10

It's a party :dance:

dams those r some crazy moves. I'm clubbin tonight, I'm def gonna be lookin like that stylin dude lol

alright thanks for the tips staked...will grab some of those to increase absorption and starting at 75mg, but this is too much fun I know Ill bump it up 100mg soon and do a serving Pre and Post.

sizematters10

cardio was good, honestly I feel good, doubt its from anything I'm taking this early but regardless I feel good, could just be just because I'm more organized and eating better than I've ever eaten before. Oh yeah played some bball with my buddies and the 3's were droppin, by that alone I can tell this is gonna be a kick azz run on ecdy lol

oh yeah got club level seats to the rockies game tonight...for free! gonna be sick.

will update what I ate later tonight or early tomorrow.

monstamash40

Awards
100mg is a great dose and my fav, but i think you should start at 75 and see how you react. I would pick up some grape fruits, vitC and bioperine to help with absorption.

Do u really thnk grapefruit juice will have a pronounced effect on the ecdy? If so, how so? I knw it increases absorption 4 hormonal products and some meds. Just wondering what mode of action it would take particular 2 the ecdy.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do u really thnk grapefruit juice will have a pronounced effect on the ecdy? If so, how so? I knw it increases absorption 4 hormonal products and some meds. Just wondering what mode of action it would take particular 2 the ecdy.
I believe it blocks some enzymes in the liver or kidneys or something like that... I'm no doctor nor do I have any facts or studies to back that up. I just know It's been discussed on the board by people who know a lot more about the body then me.

I don't know if it has pronounced effects on the ecdy because I alway eat or drink grape fruit juice at least once a day. I'll see if i can find some posts or research on it when I have time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it blocks some enzymes in the liver or kidneys or something like that... I'm no doctor nor do I have any facts or studies to back that up. I just know It's been discussed on the board by people who know a lot more about the body then me.

I don't know if it has pronounced effects on the ecdy because I alway eat or drink grape fruit juice at least once a day. I'll see if i can find some posts or research on it when I have time.
Vitamin C will make ones urine more acidic which in turn will reduce the ionized percent of acidic compounds such as Ecdy. This will cause re-absorption of Ecdy in the urine inside the intestine.

Half life a + which reminds me, I need to be also taking vitamin C with my standalone ecdy products starting today.

sizematters10

Vitamin C will make ones urine more acidic which in turn will reduce the ionized percent of acidic compounds such as Ecdy. This will cause re-absorption of Ecdy in the urine inside the intestine.

Half life a + which reminds me, I need to be also taking vitamin C with my standalone ecdy products starting today.

good sh1t

sizematters10

last night buddy got belligerent and kicked out of the club, dealt with all that didnt have a chance to update, will after my cardio session today (work was late and now my gym is closed so ima fit another cardio session instead today).

tomorrow ill start back up on day 4, overall day #5

sizematters10

oh yeah body fat by caliper (not sure if i did correctly) was 20%

sizematters10

so day 4 Lifting today overall day #5-

3x10 Pull Ups just body weight
4x10 DB Bench
Lat Pull Down 3x6
Shoulder Press DB 3x12
Shoulder Front Raise DB 3x10
Bent over Back Pull (dont know what its called) but you bend over so your back is flat/paralell to the floor and pull the barbell to your chest 3x10
Barbell Raise (shoulder) to chin with elbows out

dam i dont know the names of lifts very well fuc! lol

felt strong, no creatine or aakg and was still a good workout, feeling good overall

sizematters10

Will Report Meals tonight, need to get on that sh1t i've been slackin

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
In to see how this treats you. Solid info already...can't wait to run ECDY.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or am not understanding this correctly but I'm trying to understand this with what I know. Nutrients, including things like ecdy, ect. are transported to the body's tissues through the blood where they are then used by the cells in need and in many cases are bound to receptors that will illicit a response, depending on the compound/chemical/mineral, ect. The blood has buffers in it and is typically around pH of 7.3 which is pretty neutral. It is also dynamic and able to adjust for extraneous acid or basic substances that are introduced to it, due to the buffers not only in the blood, but which are also released in the duodenum to negate the stomach's acidity. This would mean that vitamin c would have no effect on ecdy's absorption, strictly considering an acidic environment, because the buffers in the blood would have adjusted for it and it would not be a factor. However, the extraneous substances, such as vitamin c in excess amounts, will be filtered out of the blood in the kidney's and seminiferous tubules and concentrated in the urine, which is already slightly acidic at an ~pH of 6. I agree that this can increase the acidity of your urine slightly but not of blood where the body's nutrient sources come from, which are absorbed from the small intestines directly into the bloodstream.

sizematters10

Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or am not understanding this correctly but I'm trying to understand this with what I know. Nutrients, including things like ecdy, ect. are transported to the body's tissues through the blood where they are then used by the cells in need and in many cases are bound to receptors that will illicit a response, depending on the compound/chemical/mineral, ect. The blood has buffers in it and is typically around pH of 7.3 which is pretty neutral. It is also dynamic and able to adjust for extraneous acid or basic substances that are introduced to it, due to the buffers not only in the blood, but which are also released in the duodenum to negate the stomach's acidity. This would mean that vitamin c would have no effect on ecdy's absorption, strictly considering an acidic environment, because the buffers in the blood would have adjusted for it and it would not be a factor. However, the extraneous substances, such as vitamin c in excess amounts, will be filtered out of the blood in the kidney's and seminiferous tubules and concentrated in the urine, which is already slightly acidic at an ~pH of 6. I agree that this can increase the acidity of your urine slightly but not of blood where the body's nutrient sources come from, which are absorbed from the small intestines directly into the bloodstream.

hmm sounds fair, not sure, i dont know enough to really comment on these types of things. but i do appreciate the comments :)

sizematters10

#Day 5 meal

3x25gr whey isolate
8oz steak
3xeggs
1/2 cup brocoli
fish tacos (2) with beans(white) and rice
grilled varoius veggies
25gr casein protein

sizematters10

oh yeah last night had 2x dbl cheeseburgers ha! wtf was i thinking, diet i will keep trying to get into check and under control

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah last night had 2x dbl cheeseburgers ha! wtf was i thinking, diet i will keep trying to get into check and under control
From McDonalds?!! Dude that's like at least an hour of EXTRA cardio lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not a big science guy to be honest, but I know there is something on Vitamin C increasing the half life of aspirin out there. It has been used in the medicine with success, If I find a actual study I will post.

sizematters10

In to see how this treats you. Solid info already...can't wait to run ECDY.

good to see you in bro. yep its been fun. im just hoping i can maintain a good diet so we can get a decent read on the product. well im off to make like 20 eggs (i fuc!ing hate cooking).

sizematters10

you all think it would be fine to bump up to 125mg? its so cheap, its tempting lol alright sticking to 100mg for now until i hear feedback but i wouldnt guess it would be a big deal. will update later after work (meals and workout day #6). and weighing myself on day #7 tomorrow.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you all think it would be fine to bump up to 125mg? its so cheap, its tempting lol alright sticking to 100mg for now until i hear feedback but i wouldnt guess it would be a big deal. will update later after work (meals and workout day #6). and weighing myself on day #7 tomorrow.
Take as much as you want - it's non toxic

sizematters10

today was good i got a sample from our raw line from a buddy, their preworkout forgot the name of it, but whatever it was i felt really good in the weight room. crushed the squats, felt really good about it, and of course i love me some beta alanine tingle. ecdy might be helping with recovery not sure pretty early to really tell yet, but i've been pushing it in the weight room and i've been recovering that particular muscle group 24 hrs. and im usually fine. Taking two days off which will be nice then on Day #8 will proceed to workout day 1. tomorrow will be weighing myself but not really putting much stock in it as I really could give a sh1t about what it reads this early, or really in general as long as I feel i look a little bit better at Day #60.

Meals-
30gr. whey isolate, with pistachios
1/2 cup brocoli, tuna packet 18 gr protein
4xeggs (complete egg) 1/2 cup brocoli
40gr. whey isolate, with pistachios, 25gr. waxy maize, 1 full orange
30 gr. whey complex, red potatoes 2 medium sized with salsa
1/4 cup oats, 1 patty 80% lean
3x eggs (complete egg), 1/2 cup brocoli

100gr ecdy (with serving in the morning, pre, then post workout and one more before bed
3xsesamin (will look up serving size tomorrow)
3x1000mg cla
multi- now adam usually dont take the full 3x a day servings, end up forgetting atleast one
that one preWO whatever it was
greens formula- just 1/2 to 1 serving a day usually (same as multi forget a serving, split up one serving so it doesn't taste so bad and spreads out the nutrients)
fish oil

at day #30 I will be bumping the dosage up to 150mg on the ecdy.

on a side note: this is probably tmi, but load volume has been huge gf has been getting supplemented with tons of protein :), wondering if its the added eggs(fat) or maybe the Leviathon Reloaded (think its got some T Boosting effects) but its weird I wouldnt expect Tbooster, in whatever form to really have an impact on me while I'm so young only 24 or on load size in general, maybe increased libido something like that if anything, especially since it is primarily a thermogenic. idk probably just coincidence or my imagination, or maybe just eating healthier in general is contributing to this (probably the case).

sizematters10

Day #7 will be cardio after work

{{Weight Update--170.8}} knew i was gonna blow your minds...bahaha, oh well it was part of my plan to weigh weekly so whatever there it is.

Looking Forward-

Day 8-Will be cardio only as well
Day 9-Will be mainly back and shoulder, and a little chest
Day 10-Will be squats barbell, lunges db, calves, ham/quad machine///bi's and tri's isolated
Day 11-Day Off-Cardio
Day 14 Will be body fat update.

sizematters10

oh yeah core work started on day #6 and will be doing every other day regardless of lifting/cardio schedule.

will update later tonight on meals for the day and how cardio session went

also should edit in that i've been always dosing my ecdy with vit. c

sizematters10

#Day 8 Walking for graduation ceremony, getting my bachelors tomorrow so decided to get in a day 1 lift before tomorrow's craziness. It actually was FANTASTIC, by far and a way my best workout since Christmas. At the gym weighed a pound lighter too. So everything is muy bueno!

30gr whey pistachios
ground turkey vegetable medley raw
tuna
30gr whey complex greens formula
workout, then 30gr whey isolate then hour later 2 tacos only meat and flour tortilla (meh not terrible after workout but not great for sure) and rice and beans
20gr. casein and 1 hardboiled egg 3 small sticks of celery

100mg ecdy + LR + CLA + Sesamin + GNC ravage (preworkout)

sizematters10

workout for Day #8 was

DB bench 75lbsx12, 85lbsx12, 95lbsx12, 100lbsx12
Bodyweight widegrip pull ups 12, 12, 10, 10
Lawnmower DBs 70lbs 3x12
Lat Pull Down Machine 170lbsx10, 180lbsx12, 170lbsx10, 155lbsx10
Bent Over Pull Barbell (back flat parallel to ground, legs straight with little bend
4x12 at 95lbs
Bench Machine 3x12 (forget amounts)
Isolated Single Arm Cable Rows Standing 3x10

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You took 100mg ecdymorph pre workout? How much did you use the whole day????!!

sizematters10

At day #14 Im bumping up to 125mg-150mg this is def going well, cant think of a good reason as to why not ya know.

Tomorrow will be day 2 workout if I can fit it in

Plusses:good workout, haven't gained weight, feel good
Negatives: forgot to do abs today, also didn't have time to do shoulders so my next lift will be legs, bis, tris, and shoulders; seems like kind of a lot to fit in but hopefully I will find a way.