Leanin' Log, Ecdy, CLA, Sesamin, Leviathon Reloaded

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. In to see how this treats you. Solid info already...can't wait to run ECDY.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Vitamin C will make ones urine more acidic which in turn will reduce the ionized percent of acidic compounds such as Ecdy. This will cause re-absorption of Ecdy in the urine inside the intestine.

    Half life a + which reminds me, I need to be also taking vitamin C with my standalone ecdy products starting today.
    Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or am not understanding this correctly but I'm trying to understand this with what I know. Nutrients, including things like ecdy, ect. are transported to the body's tissues through the blood where they are then used by the cells in need and in many cases are bound to receptors that will illicit a response, depending on the compound/chemical/mineral, ect. The blood has buffers in it and is typically around pH of 7.3 which is pretty neutral. It is also dynamic and able to adjust for extraneous acid or basic substances that are introduced to it, due to the buffers not only in the blood, but which are also released in the duodenum to negate the stomach's acidity. This would mean that vitamin c would have no effect on ecdy's absorption, strictly considering an acidic environment, because the buffers in the blood would have adjusted for it and it would not be a factor. However, the extraneous substances, such as vitamin c in excess amounts, will be filtered out of the blood in the kidney's and seminiferous tubules and concentrated in the urine, which is already slightly acidic at an ~pH of 6. I agree that this can increase the acidity of your urine slightly but not of blood where the body's nutrient sources come from, which are absorbed from the small intestines directly into the bloodstream.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       

  3. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or am not understanding this correctly but I'm trying to understand this with what I know. Nutrients, including things like ecdy, ect. are transported to the body's tissues through the blood where they are then used by the cells in need and in many cases are bound to receptors that will illicit a response, depending on the compound/chemical/mineral, ect. The blood has buffers in it and is typically around pH of 7.3 which is pretty neutral. It is also dynamic and able to adjust for extraneous acid or basic substances that are introduced to it, due to the buffers not only in the blood, but which are also released in the duodenum to negate the stomach's acidity. This would mean that vitamin c would have no effect on ecdy's absorption, strictly considering an acidic environment, because the buffers in the blood would have adjusted for it and it would not be a factor. However, the extraneous substances, such as vitamin c in excess amounts, will be filtered out of the blood in the kidney's and seminiferous tubules and concentrated in the urine, which is already slightly acidic at an ~pH of 6. I agree that this can increase the acidity of your urine slightly but not of blood where the body's nutrient sources come from, which are absorbed from the small intestines directly into the bloodstream.


    hmm sounds fair, not sure, i dont know enough to really comment on these types of things. but i do appreciate the comments
  4. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    #Day 5 meal

    3x25gr whey isolate
    8oz steak
    3xeggs
    1/2 cup brocoli
    fish tacos (2) with beans(white) and rice
    grilled varoius veggies
    25gr casein protein
  5. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    oh yeah last night had 2x dbl cheeseburgers ha! wtf was i thinking, diet i will keep trying to get into check and under control

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sizematters10 View Post
    oh yeah last night had 2x dbl cheeseburgers ha! wtf was i thinking, diet i will keep trying to get into check and under control
    From McDonalds?!! Dude that's like at least an hour of EXTRA cardio lol


  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or am not understanding this correctly but I'm trying to understand this with what I know. Nutrients, including things like ecdy, ect. are transported to the body's tissues through the blood where they are then used by the cells in need and in many cases are bound to receptors that will illicit a response, depending on the compound/chemical/mineral, ect. The blood has buffers in it and is typically around pH of 7.3 which is pretty neutral. It is also dynamic and able to adjust for extraneous acid or basic substances that are introduced to it, due to the buffers not only in the blood, but which are also released in the duodenum to negate the stomach's acidity. This would mean that vitamin c would have no effect on ecdy's absorption, strictly considering an acidic environment, because the buffers in the blood would have adjusted for it and it would not be a factor. However, the extraneous substances, such as vitamin c in excess amounts, will be filtered out of the blood in the kidney's and seminiferous tubules and concentrated in the urine, which is already slightly acidic at an ~pH of 6. I agree that this can increase the acidity of your urine slightly but not of blood where the body's nutrient sources come from, which are absorbed from the small intestines directly into the bloodstream.
    Im not a big science guy to be honest, but I know there is something on Vitamin C increasing the half life of aspirin out there. It has been used in the medicine with success, If I find a actual study I will post.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    From McDonalds?!! Dude that's like at least an hour of EXTRA cardio lol

    lol f u! {ties running shoes}
  9. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    In to see how this treats you. Solid info already...can't wait to run ECDY.

    good to see you in bro. yep its been fun. im just hoping i can maintain a good diet so we can get a decent read on the product. well im off to make like 20 eggs (i fuc!ing hate cooking).
  10. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    you all think it would be fine to bump up to 125mg? its so cheap, its tempting lol alright sticking to 100mg for now until i hear feedback but i wouldnt guess it would be a big deal. will update later after work (meals and workout day #6). and weighing myself on day #7 tomorrow.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by sizematters10 View Post
    you all think it would be fine to bump up to 125mg? its so cheap, its tempting lol alright sticking to 100mg for now until i hear feedback but i wouldnt guess it would be a big deal. will update later after work (meals and workout day #6). and weighing myself on day #7 tomorrow.
    Take as much as you want - it's non toxic

  12. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Take as much as you want - it's non toxic
    good thats what i wanted to hear! lol
  13. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    today was good i got a sample from our raw line from a buddy, their preworkout forgot the name of it, but whatever it was i felt really good in the weight room. crushed the squats, felt really good about it, and of course i love me some beta alanine tingle. ecdy might be helping with recovery not sure pretty early to really tell yet, but i've been pushing it in the weight room and i've been recovering that particular muscle group 24 hrs. and im usually fine. Taking two days off which will be nice then on Day #8 will proceed to workout day 1. tomorrow will be weighing myself but not really putting much stock in it as I really could give a sh1t about what it reads this early, or really in general as long as I feel i look a little bit better at Day #60.

    Meals-
    30gr. whey isolate, with pistachios
    1/2 cup brocoli, tuna packet 18 gr protein
    4xeggs (complete egg) 1/2 cup brocoli
    40gr. whey isolate, with pistachios, 25gr. waxy maize, 1 full orange
    30 gr. whey complex, red potatoes 2 medium sized with salsa
    1/4 cup oats, 1 patty 80% lean
    3x eggs (complete egg), 1/2 cup brocoli

    100gr ecdy (with serving in the morning, pre, then post workout and one more before bed
    3xsesamin (will look up serving size tomorrow)
    3x1000mg cla
    multi- now adam usually dont take the full 3x a day servings, end up forgetting atleast one
    that one preWO whatever it was
    greens formula- just 1/2 to 1 serving a day usually (same as multi forget a serving, split up one serving so it doesn't taste so bad and spreads out the nutrients)
    fish oil


    at day #30 I will be bumping the dosage up to 150mg on the ecdy.


    on a side note: this is probably tmi, but load volume has been huge gf has been getting supplemented with tons of protein , wondering if its the added eggs(fat) or maybe the Leviathon Reloaded (think its got some T Boosting effects) but its weird I wouldnt expect Tbooster, in whatever form to really have an impact on me while I'm so young only 24 or on load size in general, maybe increased libido something like that if anything, especially since it is primarily a thermogenic. idk probably just coincidence or my imagination, or maybe just eating healthier in general is contributing to this (probably the case).
  14. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Day #7 will be cardio after work


    {{Weight Update--170.8}} knew i was gonna blow your minds...bahaha, oh well it was part of my plan to weigh weekly so whatever there it is.

    Looking Forward-

    Day 8-Will be cardio only as well
    Day 9-Will be mainly back and shoulder, and a little chest
    Day 10-Will be squats barbell, lunges db, calves, ham/quad machine///bi's and tri's isolated
    Day 11-Day Off-Cardio
    .....
    Day 14 Will be body fat update.
  15. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    oh yeah core work started on day #6 and will be doing every other day regardless of lifting/cardio schedule.


    will update later tonight on meals for the day and how cardio session went


    also should edit in that i've been always dosing my ecdy with vit. c
  16. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    #Day 8 Walking for graduation ceremony, getting my bachelors tomorrow so decided to get in a day 1 lift before tomorrow's craziness. It actually was FANTASTIC, by far and a way my best workout since Christmas. At the gym weighed a pound lighter too. So everything is muy bueno!

    30gr whey pistachios
    ground turkey vegetable medley raw
    tuna
    30gr whey complex greens formula
    workout, then 30gr whey isolate then hour later 2 tacos only meat and flour tortilla (meh not terrible after workout but not great for sure) and rice and beans
    20gr. casein and 1 hardboiled egg 3 small sticks of celery

    100mg ecdy + LR + CLA + Sesamin + GNC ravage (preworkout)
  17. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    workout for Day #8 was

    DB bench 75lbsx12, 85lbsx12, 95lbsx12, 100lbsx12
    Bodyweight widegrip pull ups 12, 12, 10, 10
    Lawnmower DBs 70lbs 3x12
    Lat Pull Down Machine 170lbsx10, 180lbsx12, 170lbsx10, 155lbsx10
    Bent Over Pull Barbell (back flat parallel to ground, legs straight with little bend
    4x12 at 95lbs
    Bench Machine 3x12 (forget amounts)
    Isolated Single Arm Cable Rows Standing 3x10

  18. You took 100mg ecdymorph pre workout? How much did you use the whole day????!!

  19. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    At day #14 Im bumping up to 125mg-150mg this is def going well, cant think of a good reason as to why not ya know.

    Tomorrow will be day 2 workout if I can fit it in

    Plusses:good workout, haven't gained weight, feel good
    Negatives: forgot to do abs today, also didn't have time to do shoulders so my next lift will be legs, bis, tris, and shoulders; seems like kind of a lot to fit in but hopefully I will find a way.
  20. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You took 100mg ecdymorph pre workout? How much did you use the whole day????!!
    lol that sounds amazing! no meant throughout the day, was just listing what i took.

  21. Congrats on getting your bachelors, that's an important accomplishment. I'll get getting mine next year but don't care about the ceremony and won't attend that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  22. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Congrats on getting your bachelors, that's an important accomplishment. I'll get getting mine next year but don't care about the ceremony and won't attend that.

    thanks bud, yeah im excited
  23. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Day #12

    Gambled on the night of my grad, and partied hard that night, much more than just beer lol (that was day #9) then continued to not lift, not take ecdy, didnt watch what i was eating, and drank about two beers day #10 and #11, atleast those days i only had two beers not a big deal but still in no way was it a step forward. was depressed today as I've gotten no closer to my goals and fell off track. oh well i guess, life is life. I lifted very hard today and have monitored closely what I've been eating. These hiccups are no longer acceptable imo and i will do my best to avoid these at all costs. I am honest with you guys, and trust me im not happy with myself, im the first person to acknowledge my faults. atleast at the end of this log we will truly know how disciplined I can be. I will still be going forward with weigh in and body fat caliper test in two days, with cardio and core work later after work tonight and wednesday.
  24. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    my log is too bumpy, shouldn't be so convoluted with ups and downs, i need to clean it up now!!!

  25. Bumps always happen along the road, you just have to keep moving forward instead of letting it drag you down. We all have those days where our diet fails or training sucks, or life in general just gets in the way. The challenge is to not get stuck in the rut but always try to make the next day better.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Bumps always happen along the road, you just have to keep moving forward instead of letting it drag you down. We all have those days where our diet fails or training sucks, or life in general just gets in the way. The challenge is to not get stuck in the rut but always try to make the next day better.

    true true

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sizematters10 View Post
    true true
    It's happens not stop slacking!! Lol

  28. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    Day #14 (yesterday)

    weigh in- 170.4

    physique mirror check lol- i actually think theres a little cleaner lines, and a slight recomp coming alon

    strength-improved, started it at 8 pull ups body weight and now can do 15 (some of this being to getting into the weight room in general again, will begin weighted pull ups soon), and benching 75lb dbs to 95lbs dbs. (x12), repping 225 squat to 275 (this is definately the first time I've squatted in a long time so in no way due completely to the supps lol)

    calipers- 18-20% i really think i suck at this because last time I did it and got 21% then 20% (day #3 or something), this time I got 18% then 20% my old number. so not really sure whats goin on here.



    analysis notes- still very early but really happy with the results for not always sticking to my plan or being as disciplined as i should be
  29. sizematters10
    sizematters10's Avatar

    today i wont be able to get in the weight room as I have work til 930 and my gym closes at 10. I think I'm going to shift into a different plan than I originally laid out. I'm going to continue with the ecdy, sesamin, and cla, but change my eating plan to a bulk, then transition to a cut with dexaprine, ecdy, and erase for 60 days. The reason being is that I'm feeling like I'm growing quite well right now and I dont want to stifle the results with minimal growth calories and slow recomp results. So at day #45 I will switch to the cut.

  30. Calipers can be finicky. It's hard to get the exact same pressure for the skin fold for each time you do it. I think of it as more of a general range then a precise measurement. And as for your workouts, if its working for you and you're noticing results then stick with it! Change it up when it stalls or you want something different.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathon Reloaded + Anabolic Edge log
    By Colin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:54 AM
  2. Thermorexin Vs. Leviathon Reloaded
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
  4. SD and Leviathon Reloaded
    By rhodesman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in