TEST BOOSTER - AnabolicMinds.com

TEST BOOSTER

  1. New Member
    HARVEY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    TEST BOOSTER


    CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD TEST BOOSTER. I HAVE HEARD OF T BOMB... IS THIS A GOOD CHOICE ??

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HARVEY View Post
    CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD TEST BOOSTER. I HAVE HEARD OF T BOMB... IS THIS A GOOD CHOICE ??
    I wouldn't recommend T-Bomb, but that's just me.

    There are many Testosterone boosters out there - you need to select the one that is going to best fit your goals and needs.

    My list of recommended Testosterone boosters:
    * Erase (#1) - The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE (post #102)
    * FREE TEST - The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST (post #39)
    * Triazole - Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies) (post #202)
    * Activate Xtreme (original) - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
    * Sustain Alpha (topical) - Rosie's Review of Sustain Alpha
    * T-911 (more for libido and mood than anything else) - Rosie's Review of T-911
    * Drive (there is no product better for endurance enhancement, IMO)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    azokaei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    i personally am taking Hypertest by Axis labs and I am loving it so far!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    123306

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Testopro for a solo testbooster. Stacks great with many other ones.

    Testopro, Stoked, Perform, DAA, HGHpro and Erase for a super stack. But really the stacks with Testopro are endless and it's by far one of my favorite supplements.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I wouldn't recommend T-Bomb, but that's just me.

    There are many Testosterone boosters out there - you need to select the one that is going to best fit your goals and needs.

    My list of recommended Testosterone boosters:
    * Erase (#1) - The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE (post #102)
    * FREE TEST - The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST (post #39)
    * Triazole - Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies) (post #202)
    * Activate Xtreme (original) - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
    * Sustain Alpha (topical) - Rosie's Review of Sustain Alpha
    * T-911 (more for libido and mood than anything else) - Rosie's Review of T-911
    * Drive (there is no product better for endurance enhancement, IMO)

    ~Rosie~
    the above plus:
    Diesel Test Hardcore by Get Diesel
    Stoked by Anabolic Innovations
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,828
    Rep Power
    4302510

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HARVEY View Post
    CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD TEST BOOSTER. I HAVE HEARD OF T BOMB... IS THIS A GOOD CHOICE ??
    WHO KNOWS?. I LIKE TESTFORCE2. ITS PRETTY GOOD. IT ALL DEPENDS.
  7. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    123306

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    WHO KNOWS?. I LIKE TESTFORCE2. ITS PRETTY GOOD. IT ALL DEPENDS.
    Been wanting to try that. Just a little to expensive for me at the moment.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  8. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAA~~especially at 19.99 for a 45 day supply

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:45 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in