RepThat's Logging Adamantium/Titanium

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
athletix-titanium-admantium.png
First off thank you to Athletix for the opportunity to log this. I'm goin to be running Adamantium and Titanium both for four weeks. Goal is to continue recomping, hopefully this will give me a good kick as far as aggression in the gym and a nice hardening/leaning effect.

Adamantium Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 30

D-Aspartic Acid 3,000 mg **
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) 2,000 mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT) 700 mg **

STATS
I am 5'10 and currently sitting at 185 lbs. and around 13%-15% BF
For this log I am not too concerned about weight or BF.I mostly go off looks in the mirror, with that said its always nice to drop bodyfat and keep weight on so I will usually weigh in every couple days or so, just to see where I am at.

TRAINING
Lately I've started with lower weight and higher rep's.I do a 4 day split(M/T/TH/F) with 3 days where I do high intensity cardio after lifting.This is about 10-15 minutes of plyometrics,sprints,and various other agility exercises.If I find the time on off days I do a quick 15-20 minute high intensity cardio.

DIET
Right now I am eating around maintenence, sometimes a little below as far as calories goes.I am usually around 1,800 to 2,200 it just depends on the day and how busy I am, with protein my goal everyday is to get 150 to 200 grams,fats and carbs I dont count daily but do my best to keep them reasonable.I work fulltime and go to school full time, so with diet I do the best I can.(not going to list it everyday for this log)

SUPPLEMENTS
Multi
Fish Oil
Size-on
Jack3d or C4
Protein Shakes
BCAA's
Starting today adding the adamantium/titanium.

First workout today is going to be back and bi's will update soon.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Taste:10/10 The taste is awesome, literally would crave it and want to take another dose later in the day.

Mixability: 8/10 Mixes easily in a shaker cup, however if you don't shake it before your very last drink you will leave some powder in the bottom. If it happened to me I'd refill with a little bit of water and finish it all.

Mood: 9/10 Always was good to go, ready for the day. Anxious to get workouts in and had no problems with lethargy even eating below maintenence calories wise.

Agression: 10/10 As far as what I was expecting from the adamantium, it really proved itself to be effective. I stopped using pre workouts and only needed the adamantium and was still having to force myself to stop working out. Definitely have that alpha male feeling during the last month.

Strength: 10/10 Strentgh stayed the same while cutting down weight and eating below maintenence, this is usually unheard of for me. Not looking forward to stopping this stuff!

Sides: 5/10(not bad at all)- Had the usual side effects from a natty stack. A little bit of acne on my back and a few pimples popped up on my face. Skin was a little oily at times. Was having a few headaches I think due to dehydration, so I upped my water intake and was fine. Nothing out of the ordinary, and no prolactin type sides from the DAA, which I took 30 days straight.

Results: As far as results go, I have definitely made great progress this month. I was slowly seeing results from my recomp before starting this stack, but in the last month while on it I ended up down to 182-183 from 185-186 and definitely am more vascular and have more separation in my muscles. Abs are starting to pop(finally) and I would estimate if i was 13-15% BF before I am probly down around 11-13% now. The best part is strength has stayed almost exactly the same this whole stack too. Usually my strength dips a lot when I cut down weight, not so on this stack though. Overall, I would definitely purchase this product/stack and plan to in the future. Muscle hardness, vascularity, and aggression were all great for a natty stack.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout Tuesday and that was my first day dosing adamantium and titanium.The pink lemonade is awesome by the way.Bulk DAA has a pretty sour/bitter flavor and it seems like athletix used this to their advantage for the pink lemonade flavor cus it works perfect.

Yesterday was off as far as lifting but did do about 15 minutes of high intensity sprints and plyo.still dosed before my cardio.

Todays is legs day should be a good one.

Still to early to really notice any effects yet, maybe a slight libido increase but nothing to crazy.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout Tuesday and that was my first day dosing adamantium and titanium.The pink lemonade is awesome by the way.Bulk DAA has a pretty sour/bitter flavor and it seems like athletix used this to their advantage for the pink lemonade flavor cus it works perfect.

Yesterday was off as far as lifting but did do about 15 minutes of high intensity sprints and plyo.still dosed before my cardio.

Todays is legs day should be a good one.

Still to early to really notice any effects yet, maybe a slight libido increase but nothing to crazy.
Glad you like the flavor, I have come to really like it, I actually crave it sometimes too but it may be because I associate it with lifting or something who knows.

You get the slight amped feeling from LCLT + NAT?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Took the weekend off besides a light jog and some abs, but definitely can feel the DAA.Even got a few pimples starting to come out.Also have been a little bit more vascular the past couple days.Today was chest,tris,abs, and cardio.Killed it, idk if its mental or not but had a great workout today and am anxious for tomorrow.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it is the LCLT and NAT cus definitely have felt up during my workouts and i havent even been on a preworkout stim since starting this log.Never really tried carnitine before in a substantial dose(only in pwo's with prop. blends,so probably just a dash)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
wasnt sure if i should continue due to no interest or anyone following?ill give a good update here in a min tho.gotta type it up

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Adamantium/Titanium so far:
Today is about two weeks on this stack, and its starting to get good. The Adamantium definitely has a great hardening/fullness effect during my workouts. I am not even taking a preworkout with this but its not really necessary. I am getting great pumps, fullness, and have veins starting to pop that i usually only see when I am cutting down to around 175. The scale today said 182 and has been pretty consistant around there. Recomp is going great so far hoping to get some solid abs by summer.

To sum it up:
Positive- hardening/fullness long after workouts, definite vascularity, huge libido increase, good aggression during workouts

Negative-a few pimples and my skin has gotten pretty oily, every now and then in the afternoon i will get a headache(probably my fault for not drinking enough water)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
I guess this might become a personal journal to keep track for myself, but I will continue to update.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To sum it up:
Positive- hardening/fullness long after workouts, definite vascularity, huge libido increase, good aggression during workouts

Negative-a few pimples and my skin has gotten pretty oily, every now and then in the afternoon i will get a headache(probably my fault for not drinking enough water)
Nice!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Took the weekend off from lifting/cardio but kept diet on point. Yesterday had a killer chest and tri's day.Got 275x4 on flat bench which is a PR for me, at the current weight I am sitting at.275x6 is my overall PR but i was around 195 lbs. at that time. Still sitting around 182-183 lbs. with definition becomming more visible.Todays back day and am looking forward to it, just took my adamantium a few minutes ago.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 today and was feeling it. Killed shoulders,arms, and abs then went for a 25 minute run at a good pace..abs are staring to pop and am starting to see better separation between bi's,tri's, and delts.Also this stuff makes my veins pop like a mofo.No more headaches and have been sure to take in around a gallon of water a day minimum.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Today is my second to last day. I weighed in at 182 so I have lost a small amount of weight, but still am keeping strength up thanks to the adamantium/titanium.Bottle of titanium is going to be empty but it seems like theres about 3 more servings of adamantium. Overall this stuff has definitely lived up to expectations. Will post my final review here in a few days.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my second to last day. I weighed in at 182 so I have lost a small amount of weight, but still am keeping strength up thanks to the adamantium/titanium.Bottle of titanium is going to be empty but it seems like theres about 3 more servings of adamantium. Overall this stuff has definitely lived up to expectations. Will post my final review here in a few days.
Both very quality supplements.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, going to purchase both here again in the near future and add them into a PCT

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interested to see your final review! Bottom line, thanks for logging this for us and we really hope you enjoyed it! We are constantly trying to improve and we have some big announcements to make soon :D.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see your final review! Bottom line, thanks for logging this for us and we really hope you enjoyed it! We are constantly trying to improve and we have some big announcements to make soon :D.
Thanks for the opportunity, I am looking forwad to see what you guys have up you sleeves. Top quality products and company.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Btw final review is up!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity, I am looking forwad to see what you guys have up you sleeves. Top quality products and company.
We are going to make sure our current products are perfected then we will move on to even more ;).

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
RepThat21, just found this thread because I was searching if I could stack Jack3d with Adamantium and Titanium.
I work out in the morning and I take Jack3d right before so would I take Adamantium and Titanium then or at another time of the day?
Thanks.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yeah you can take the jack3d with it.jack3d and adamantium preworkout and then i took 1 pill of titanium upon waking and 1 again in the evening

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
One more question, bro...
Does Erase fall into this stack/need to be taken? (or something similar).

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt say it NEEDS to be taken, but it goes well with it forsure if you wanted to add it in.Adamantium/titanium/erase is a great stack.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
i wouldnt say it NEEDS to be taken, but it goes well with it forsure if you wanted to add it in.Adamantium/titanium/erase is a great stack.
Thanks again, bro. This stack is going to be insane!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
no problem man, enjoy its a good one.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established