Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!


    Xtreme Melt blend -712mg
    Dicaffeine Malate,Yohimbe Bark Extract,Green Tea Leaf Extract, Parsley Leaf Powder,Dandelion Root Powder,Arbutin(from Uvi Ursi)

    1,3 Dimethylamylamine

    Melt Xtreme is taking the diet industry by storm as the most effective appetite suppressant and thermogenic ever created. Unlike most fat burners that require you take up to 6 pills a day , Melt Xtreme takes as little as just one capsule a day to turn your body into a fat burning machine.

    *Burn Fat
    *Destroy Hunger
    *Cut water weight
    *Extreme thermogenic

    I want to Thanks the opportunity to the people of Lecheek Nutrition for the oportunity to log this supplement,lets get this party started!!!

  2. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My stats are 38 years old ,218 lbs ans around 20ish % bf,my goal is lost at least 5 pounds during this run.
    I will be lifting 4 days and doing cardio at least 4 also;my diet will be at least 250 grams of protein,moderate fat at least 30 grams per day,and I will be cycling the carbs eating around 100 grams of them on my heaviest lifting days that are legs and chest days,moderate carbs on back and shoulders day and very low carbs on my cardio days,I will be posting pics on sunday to see what kind of progress i can make,
  3. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Other supplements along Melt Xtreme ,are just the basics,whey protein,creatine,bcaas,fish oil,multi,but the majority of my protein will be from whole foods ,like egss,chicken breast,lean steaks,tuna fish,salmon etc,!!I will be posting my food intake of the day ,and my workouts!!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    My stats are 38 years old ,218 lbs ans around 20ish % bf,my goal is lost at least 5 pounds during this run.
    I will be lifting 4 days and doing cardio at least 4 also;my diet will be at least 250 grams of protein,moderate fat at least 30 grams per day,and I will be cycling the carbs eating around 100 grams of them on my heaviest lifting days that are legs and chest days,moderate carbs on back and shoulders day and very low carbs on my cardio days,I will be posting pics on sunday to see what kind of progress i can make,
    5lbs is very doable. i like that you are not eliminating carbs entirely, i know carb free diets are effective at fat loss-but they zap my energy way too much.



    good luck, raulob.
    tom
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  5. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    5lbs is very doable. i like that you are not eliminating carbs entirely, i know carb free diets are effective at fat loss-but they zap my energy way too much.



    good luck, raulob.
    tom
    Thanks for joining man,Yeah without carbs wy weights go down a whole lot,and I want to try to keep the muscle as much as i can
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Thanks for joining man,Yeah without carbs wy weights go down a whole lot,and I want to try to keep the muscle as much as i can
    sounds good, i dropped a ton of weight and still ate carbs. just adding an extra 10 minutes of cardio goes a long ways.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  7. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good day everyone ,got up around 8:00 am and take my first cap and 15 minutes later ,i felt the energy,nice ,smooth energy no jittery at all then 30 minutes latermy breakfast,
    1 cup of oatmeal,1 scoop af whey protein,1 banana,3 hours later,3 whole eggs and spinach,and bcaas,ia am waiting to digest this to pup my second cap and then go lift today,is back and biceps day,I will post my routine later!!
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Good day everyone ,got up around 8:00 am and take my first cap and 15 minutes later ,i felt the energy,nice ,smooth energy no jittery at all then 30 minutes latermy breakfast,
    1 cup of oatmeal,1 scoop af whey protein,1 banana,3 hours later,3 whole eggs and spinach,and bcaas,ia am waiting to digest this to pup my second cap and then go lift today,is back and biceps day,I will post my routine later!!
    good luck with the workout!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    mann i have a awesome workout!!took a cap of melt xtreme 30 minutes and this are my numbers.
    dead lift 315lbs 5 sets of 5 reps
    barbell rows 185lbs 4 sets 10 reps
    Pull downs 4 sets 130lbs 12 reps
    dumbell rows 3 sets 75lbs
    then my biceps forearms routine ,follow by 20 stairclimber HIIT style,felt good and endurance was there all the time...
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    mann i have a awesome workout!!took a cap of melt xtreme 30 minutes and this are my numbers.
    dead lift 315lbs 5 sets of 5 reps
    barbell rows 185lbs 4 sets 10 reps
    Pull downs 4 sets 130lbs 12 reps
    dumbell rows 3 sets 75lbs
    then my biceps forearms routine ,follow by 20 stairclimber HIIT style,felt good and endurance was there all the time...
    nice, you are gonna get that 5lbs easy.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good morning!!today I am taking melt xtreme and then go to the gym for cardio day!!
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Good morning!!today I am taking melt xtreme and then go to the gym for cardio day!!
    on a cut cardio is where it's at.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  13. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on a cut cardio is where it's at.
    You know that bigt,,an update my weight today is 216lbs,and 20.8% bf well I need to work on that,.
    I am finding that Melt Xtreme cuts my appetite really well ,so it really makes cutting easier,
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    You know that bigt,,an update my weight today is 216lbs,and 20.8% bf well I need to work on that,.
    I am finding that Melt Xtreme cuts my appetite really well ,so it really makes cutting easier,
    adding in an extra cardio workout worked really well for me, even if only 20 minutes.


    glad to see that melt extreme is helping with appetite.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  15. Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17603
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    35.77%

    Hey nice job man i just got back from an expo in Dallas so i will be following along from now on .
  16. New Member
    jaminix98's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    52.52%

    hey i like following ur log also...cant wait to see how melt xtreme helps with ur body fat..ur logs are really detailed too..keep up the good work man..

    jason
    lecheek nutrition
  17. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Hey nice job man i just got back from an expo in Dallas so i will be following along from now on .
    Good to have you along!!
  18. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jaminix98 View Post
    hey i like following ur log also...cant wait to see how melt xtreme helps with ur body fat..ur logs are really detailed too..keep up the good work man..

    jason
    lecheek nutrition
    Great man ,good to have you on this ride!
  19. New Member
    dfizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    Just got my test e, and primo a, from bangor labs. Any feedback on this lab?
  20. New Member
    dfizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    Sorry to jump in. I'm curious about bangor and im new, I will start a new thread when I figure out how to do so. Could anyone please inform me on how to do that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
  21. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dfizzle View Post
    Sorry to jump in. I'm curious about bangor and im new, I will start a new thread when I figure out how to do so. Could anyone please inform me on how to do that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
    You might need to post that on the prohormnes section man,,
  22. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok ,today is legs,calves and traps day ,i will post my workout later,the apetite is gone with this prodcut but ,i am still eating every 3 hours or so ...
  23. New Member
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    726
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    94.4%

    good log so far man, i was just catching up with the reading and looks like the product is working good for you. hope to have the same effect, if not better. I'll be logging mine next monday. keep us posted.
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by dfizzle View Post
    Sorry to jump in. I'm curious about bangor and im new, I will start a new thread when I figure out how to do so. Could anyone please inform me on how to do that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
    1st you need to go to the anabolic section.
    2nd this is a big nono. this man is doing a sponsored log, and your questions here are inappropriate.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Ok ,today is legs,calves and traps day ,i will post my workout later,the apetite is gone with this prodcut but ,i am still eating every 3 hours or so ...
    lol-nothing seems to dull my appetite, lol. looks like it is really working for you.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  26. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-nothing seems to dull my appetite, lol. looks like it is really working for you.
    Yea Big T is where this product is shining now,lets see the effect on the next week!!
  27. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great work out!!,I usually warm up on the stationary bike for 12 minutes ,then start 1 set of squats with 135lbs,deep but down the bottom,lol.
    1 set of 225 lbs 10 reps
    3 sets of 315 lbs for 10 reps
    Leg presses 950 lbs 3 sets 8 reps
    Romanian dead lift 225 3 sets 10 reps,super set with straps pulls
    leg extentions 150 lbs 8 reps 3 sets
    and calvs work
    Dosing Melt Xtreme 1st thing in the morning and before lunch...
  28. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today I am taking the day off the gym ,to give my body a good rest,but I will do shoulders and cardio tomorrow!!
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Today I am taking the day off the gym ,to give my body a good rest,but I will do shoulders and cardio tomorrow!!
    keep me updated on the appetite suppression.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  30. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    keep me updated on the appetite suppression.
    Big T the appetite suppresion still there making this cut easssssyyyy
  31. Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17603
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    35.77%

    Good log man im the same as you i dont get craving and my appetite is very small on this Melt Xtreme it makes it easy to stick to small meals.
  32. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have a great workout yesterday ,sweating more than usual but felt good,I will post my numbers later on fellas!!
  33. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have family today from out of town ,but tomorrow back to the gym!!!,
  34. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good morning!! I got up this morning got me a cap of Melt Xtreme ,I am eating breakfast now ,and then on my way to the gym ,chest and triceps day!!
  35. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After 2 great nights sleep ,i have an awesome workout !!melt xtreme is helping out !!
  36. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also tomorrow i will dose 2 caps in the morning to see the results,
  37. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I got hit by the energy, i will try this again tomorrow,also have a freat legs workout!!felt great!!
  38. Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17603
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    35.77%

    Great log man keep it up
  39. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am a little tired from yesterday leg workout but any way i will pull a back,biceps and cardio tonite and take the day off tomorrow..
  40. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok after my day off yesterday i felt a lot better tonite and this was workout:
    Smithmachine barbell press
    100lbs 10 reps
    150lbs 8 reps
    190lbs 8reps
    215lbs 5 reps
    then did dumbel presses
    45lbs 12 reps
    55lbs 10 reps
    65lbs 8 reps
    bent over raises
    35 lbs 12 3 sets
    then lateral raises
    follow by 20 minutes of HIT cardio,my weight tonite 215 lbs!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Melt Xtreme Log
    By r6lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. Melt Xtreme / Speed Xtreme - LeCheek Nutrition
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in